Great product slow postage

Product is great, took longer than expected to get to me. They did let me know it would be longer but still.

Sidchrome tool chest review.

Once I finally received my tool chest “better deal” “apparently” I noticed the tool chest was in fact not a better deal and lacked
- aviation snips
- 250mm shifting spanner
- 43 mechanic bits
And the 467 geared spanners.
So after the long wait for the tool chest and numerous emails, messages and phone calls I actually came out a bit of a loss.

Marissa B.

Marissa B.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

as described

was for the husband, but even the children like it too. Not heavy as it looks.
quick delivery too. can track it as well.

Maggie

Maggie Sydney, NSW

This tool perfect for my small project!

Cheapest price for this tool on internet that I can find even included postage! Very fast delivery! Happy to buy again.

The exact part i needed

Very easy to find part you want and delivery was fast and on time. Can not fault Get tools direct

Secondary STEM Teacher

Secondary STEM TeacherCentral Queensland, QLD

Efficient, cost effective and quality equipment as described. Highly Recommend+++

These were the cheapest (postage included) of the Makita products available on the internet or from stores. I purchased 4 of these for our small regional school and they are perfect and arrived within the week. Will definitely buy from here again.

Brewster

BrewsterLaidley

Great prompt service.

The main feature of my last order was a "Unimig Viper Inverter 180 amp MIG / MMA Welder KUMJRVM182." This unit is fantastic, was doing vertical ups in 1/2 an hour.Only wish is I should have bought it years ago.

Not only was the unit on special but came with very useful bonus items.

The other great bonus was the technical support, W--- knew the machine and welding techniques as a professional.

Spare parts ordered.

I had placed my order , I then waited to add to that order,
I had tried to do that on the net , but couldn’t, I then phoned the office
And the staff said that it wasn’t possible to it that way,
But she immediately helped me by placing additional parts on original order,
I found the service to be absolutely excellent.
I would like to to say thanks, and would highly recommend this company.

Martin

MartinSydney Surrounds, NSW

good service

when a product I wanted was on backorder a lady called me up and explained the situation and asked me if was happy to wait until they had it in stock rather than wait for two months without knowing what was going on.

Garry.L

Garry.LSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

MAKITA 3 COMBO KIT

Top supplier of top brands of new power tools (eg Makita etc) and supplier of spare parts for these brands as well,
Great prices compared with other suppliers,
Very fast delivery (with Aust post) and the GTD communication (thanks to Taylah) keep me up to date with my orders if there was any delays (eg.back orders) thanks again.
GTD is my first stop shop and would recommend them to shop there
I wish that they had a store in the Queanbeyan/Canberra area

Good product, poor delivery times.

This product is what it states however expect to be waiting at least twice as long as they state the estimation to be. Also they said there was a $100 wine voucher that I never received.

Neal on Wheels

Neal on WheelsSydney, NSW

I'm happy with the product.

My only complaint, apart from the cost of postage, was the courier who mucked us around badly and was so late that we had left on holidays when the delivery was made. Frustrating, because I wanted to use the tool whilst away.

Great product, poor delivery time

Website said a product was in stock but it wasn’t. That’s the only reason I ordered it. Arrived 4 months later. Lack of transparency with stock availability.

Suckless

SucklessYoung NSW

Good Service

Good service, fast postage.
Great range.
I wish they were in my town.
Will be my go to shop next time.

David Pyle

David PyleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

90 degree corner clamps

Excellent service, simple to find the product in their online store and very easy transaction. The quality of the product is first class, my order arrived in perfect condition and fast delivery.

Bret

BretSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Best for welding supplies

Great service and definitely cheaper than the big local suppliers. When they were out of stock staff went out of their way to offer alternative options to keep me happy and heavily discounted the price.

Jason H.

Jason H.Victoria

Can't fault the customer service

In 2020, I purchased my first items though get tools direct. The items I purchased came with a manufacturers fault, which was not the fault of get tools direct. I lodged a warranty application and had a prompt reply from the wonderful staff at get tools direct. They ensured consistent and timely follow up with myself and the manufacturer to ensure there was a resolution to the issue.
I cannot fault the get tools direct staff and was blow away by their fantastic customer service. I will certainly be purchasing more tools through get tools direct in the future.

Ben

BenSydney, NSW

Outstanding service and great product

I bought a brushless Makita drill, impact and angle grinder kit with additional blower. Also received a bonus battery, the total price was cheaper than Sydney Tools by almost $200!! Love it

M R Builder

M R BuilderWheatbelt, WA

Great efficient experience

Transaction with Get Tools Direct went smoothly and products arrived in a timely manner. Recommend them highly and will use them again.

Great experience once again.

This is the second time I deal with Get tools direct and I returned because of my previous 5 star experience. Once again I received top customer service, good advice and top quality tools (Makita). Quick and hassle free delivery and a bonus battery for order volume exceeding $1000.