Get Tools Direct

Get Tools Direct

See the Best Hardware Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Being A Month, Still Waiting For Delivery.

I bought few tools online on 2nd of August, saying 5-7 working days to be delivered. however I haven't received anything yet so far, cannot imagine how slow the service is. not recommend people who need tools urgently.

Second to none after-sales service

Recently started purchasing supplies from this company, as sourcing products locally is a challenge, particularly when it comes to consumables like saw blades, or tools. Having been in the building industry for 30 years plus, I consider myself well-placed to have a good understanding of how businesses work and what makes them operate successfully. In Holland they say, "klant is koning" … "customer is king" (or queen for those gender sensitive types) It is a notion which has long left the commercial environment in which we now live. I think, it contributes to the daily stresses of life, and the disintegration of our social fabric...but that's another subject. I bought a product recently, which basically failed to operate as it should, and was faulty. I contacted Get Tools Direct and explained my disappointment with the product and we came to a satisfactory arrangement, with minimal fuss, and prompt action. I can't say enough to praise the sales rep who dealt with my grievance with professional and quick service. That will keep me coming back for more.

Store Locationonline purchase
Wow this is a very kind and generous review. To hear such nice things really does make the world of difference to us - I will be sure to send this on to the whole team.

4 weeks and product listed as in stock still not delivered or sent

Ordered Makita 18v vacuum which online was indicated as in stock. The following day received email informing it would take several days to process order. 4 weeks later item has not been sent and requests for updates not responded to.

Hi mate. This sounds very unusual and I'm very sorry for the trouble. Could you please email me at admin@gettoolsdirect.com.au and I will follow up.

very happy with my heated jacket

The MILWAWKEE HEATED JACKET has proved to be an essential part of my winter clothes.it has kepy me nice and warm during these cold spells.I thoroughly recomend tha t anyone feeling the cold gets one.
Bob Clarke

Store LocationMudgee Get Tools Direct
Hi Bob. I completely agree mate, they're amazing once people give them a chance.

Fast friendly service

Ordered a green beam laser. It came faster then expected was exactly what was described and packed well. Was extremely happy with the service 5 stars from me totally recommend to anyone. Thanks I will be buying from you again in the future!!!

Store LocationOnline
Hi Brett, thanks for the heads up mate, I'm really glad you had such a good experience.

Good item, good initial point of sale customer service, terrible after sales service

Absolutely horrible customer service. At first quite friendly would have given 5 stars and positive review if it wasnt for what happened after the delivery arrived. There was an item missed out of the order. I sent a few emails, But never recieved a reply. I called them about the mistake, was told the item would be sent out and i should recieve it within 5 days. Two weeks later nothing had arrived. Emailed again no reply. Asked for a partial refund of the missing item, had to use paypal to recieve it. I will say they have good quality items, and besides this i found them to have good customer service. But this level of care for after sale problems leaves me feeling like their attitude is "we have your money, now go away"

Store LocationOnline store
Hi Jason. I'm really sorry to hear about your experience. I will discuss with the team to see what happened here. Thank you for letting me know, people like you really help us improve.

Perfect - hard to find item and it got here in no time at all

I needed a 38mm socket for my crankshaft pulley - no-one else seemed to have one that I could find. It arrived in no time- thanks again folks, will definitely be back for more stuff,

Store LocationOnline
Hi Sam, awesome to hear!

Long wait, but finally got there.

Ordered product in early June and was advised there would be a five day delay. Twenty days later after numerous emails and phone calls finally received product. Emailed GTD, but appeared these were ignored. Please GTD if you offer email comms use it as some locations have poor to no mobile service Was given a Naked Wine voucher for delays, but doesn’t work. Product is excellent though.

Store LocationCaloundra
Hi Big Al. I'm really sorry you had to go through the hassle mate, you were really patient. Thank you for the feedback it really will help push us in the right direction.

Better then i expected!

I did not believe the tools i had purchased were going to be decent quality, but I actually was shocked on how terrific the tools + delivery was, thank you so much guys and girls. Will definitely be ordering more products here for sure!

Hi Jake. That's awesome to hear mate, thankyou!

Easy ordering process and communication

Ordering of spares parts was easy, parts were available and price was reasonable. I initially missed a part and I was able to added next day on the same shipment. this was good because I didn't have to paid for extra shipment.

Store LocationGet tool directly
That's great Oscar, I'm glad you had a good experience. Thank you for letting us know!

Fucken useless.

It took 1 month to get the correct item posted, when the shop is only an hour drive away. Never using these guys again or I'd have a bloody stroke.

Hi Adam. I'm sorry you had this experience mate, definitely not what we want! I'll discuss this further with the team.

Good service

I was contacted when the stock I wanted wasn't on hand and was given updates on when the items would be shipped. The items all turned up in the one parcel and were in good condition.

Hi Terry. Thank you for the positive feedback, I'm glad it made its way to you safely.

Trolley

Delivered late. Poor customer service.
Bought this Oxy/Acet trolley, expecting to receive it in 5-7 business days as order confirmation said. After several calls this was finally delivered 12 days after order.
GetToolsDirect told us to chase their supplier's courier, very unprofessional.
Will not be using this company again.

Store LocationGetToolsDirect
Hi Glenn. I'm really sorry to hear this, I'll follow this up with the team and see what happened here.

Delivering the goods

I recently purchased some bulky gear with GTD and wasn't sure how I'd go. I live rural so don't get much chance to shop in store. The staff were in contact with me the whole time from shipping to unpacking. They really went above and beyond to make sure I was a satisfied. Will definitely be recommending them. Already started my next order.

And I got a free bottle opener!

Ladder

This ladder is great, easy to open and close and has the large yellow step you can stand on easily and feel safe to reach high ceilings to change light globes or painting.

Hi Jul. Awesome mate, I'm glad you're happy with it.

Very happy with battery

Very happy with topcon rotating laser battery ,very reasonably priced for the battery , postage took a little longer than expected, but it was free just lucky I was not in a rush for it

Sydney tools

I ordered beaver ratchet straps because I already have them and a great product but I was sent Garrick ratchet straps not what I ordered no contact was made not impressed product seems ok

Hi John. Sorry to hear this mate, we would never intentionally replace a product without talking with the customer first. I'll look into this. Your review title is "Sydney tools", is it possible you left this review against us by mistake?

Normally good but

Welder arrived with no consumables. Went and spent $90 on consumables only to find I needed the basics and after speaking to the manufacturer, found that I was supposed to get them with the welder.
Now promised to have them delivered by yesterday, still waiting.
You would think the would check the box!

Store LocationCaloundra
Hi Rod. I'm sorry to hear about this mate, I'll speak to the team about their process to learn how this happened.And 10 days later still waiting for the parts. Gunna ring back, but did not, gunna deliver parts, but did not, I was gunna do some welding!

Well worth the money

Price,service,delivery all outstanding.Have used the Mig wire and it performs as expected, would not hesitate to purchase again or recommend to others.I expect that with further use the present standard of the wire will not change.

Store LocationEbay

Great product just what i wanted perfect

Great service only problem was listed as free delivery but to check out i had to pay a delivery charge. I understand very heavy product and expect to pay freight .Just don't advertise as free delivery.

Store LocationAdelaide i think (online)