Get Tools Direct

Get Tools Direct

Great product

Very powerful and quite , quick derlivery have used both at home and at work the light is a great addition. Would recommend this product to anyone doing diy projects around the house

Disappointed: wrong description

Dewalt is a great product, and would recommend it any day. Disappointed in Get Tools Direct. When I placed the order the description stated there’s a hard case included which was not true. They changed the description later.

Milwaukee drill

Fast postage and efficient delivery
Excellent customer service From the caloundra service center
Fabulous tool love Milwaukee Tools
Awesome price For the hammer drill

Hi Jayne. Thank you for your really positive and kind review.

A+

Ordered Tuesday, here Thursday. What's not to like.
Price is as good as I could find anywhere, products as described, will use again.

Hi Brett, thanks mate that's really kind, we appreciate the feedback.

Festool bags

Had to order in for me, no problem good communication. Good service. They let me know when they arrived & were being sent.

Hi Peter, thanks for shopping with us mate and thank you for the feedback.

great product & service AAAAA

Product arrived super quick,was a small mistake with the extras included,rang them & they were most courteous and all was sorted out within 2 days.Great service and products. Can't praise Get Tools Direct enough on price & service.

Hi Mick, thank you for the kind words and understanding mate.

No problem with service

I have had no problem receiving my order in WA. I would recommend GTD without hesitation even during storms and the Christmas/New Year holiday breaks

Hi Lee, thank you for getting in touch mate and I'm glad you had a good experience.

Awesome service

Stoked with the service from GTD . Great range of quality products to chose from at very competitive prices. Ordering easy and straight forward and dispatch prompt. I was actually surprised at the ease and speed of the whole process from start to finish. Even the after sales follow up is prompt. Well done.

Hey Timmy, thanks for the awesome feedback mate. I hope you had a wonderful christmas.

Average service

Still waiting on redemption from dewalt re laser reciever. Frustrating to deal with . Emailed and phoned many times still no reciever

Hi mate. Sorry about the delay here, please understand that redemptions are handled by the supplier and out of our control. However I completely understand the frustration if Dewalt are moving too slow on this one. Can you please email your order number to support@gettoolsdirect.com.au so I can follow up with Dewalt/Stanley directly.14 nov. ref. 145056902 inv 211099

Buyers beware

WHAT SEEMS AN INCENTIVE TO HELP THE BUYING DECISION, THE $100 VOUCHER WITH NAKED WINES IS BENT STICK. I was able to purchase the tools i wanted on line from others but the lure of this voucher effected my decision, unfortunately. The voucher is almost worthless, as you can purchase these wines on the web quite competitively. So I guess no more dealings with Get Tools Direct.

Hi Roggie. Thanks for your feedback. We try our best to provide great service to our customers and the wine voucher is supposed to add value to the experience. Can you please email me at support@gettoolsdirect.com.au with details of what you were trying to purchase on nakedwines, I'd like to look into this further.

Spare parts

Got exactly what I order in a very reasonable amount of time, Would have no hesitation in using them again

Hey mate, thanks for the kind words and giving us your feedback.

Will avoid if possible

Not the worst experience, but considering the competition with online businesses these days, these guys did't go out of their way to be an outstanding supplier, I often get better support / comms from a well known chinese supplier, and receive my package(s) faster!

- Ordered product online, receive email from supplier saying item is not in stock (backordered), even though this was not showing on the product page at the time of purchase (misleading, would not have ordered from this supplier if known this, and hence why I believe they withhold this information), expect delay of 5-7 days and they will notify me of changes.

- 8 days later still heard nothing, email them - get a response saying to expect a potential 9 days further wait time before they ship, usually at this stage I'm furious, and abuse is thrown and a refund is demanded, but I keep my cool...

- 2 days later item ships

- Will update this review should the packaging have been inadequate, It's currently with Auspost so is likely going around the country a few times to get to where it should with typical and expected dismal delivery times...

In a nutshell:
- Misleading customers by not stating not in stock items on website
- Poor communication with customers who have already shelled out the cash
- No offer to get package to me faster via courier or express postage despite the above.
- Other online stores @ similar price with free shipping had stock, will be trying them next time - only reason I see to use these guys is if they're the only ones who have the product/at a unbeatable price.

Update:
Item received, packing minimalist, no wrapping protection/box to item just plastic wrap and fragile warning tape - survived the journey fine though, no complaints re shippiing and no damage so can't complain about packaging, to be fair even a layer of bubble wrap probably wouldn't have done much if it was dropped, it's a heavy item..

Hi Peter. I'm sincerely sorry for your experience mate. I'll look further into this and see what went wrong along the way here.

Excellent service

Prompt delivery time, easy transaction, very competitive prices. Website has very comprehensive and well set out product availability and descriptions.
Thanks !

Hi Madge, thank you for the review it really helps!

Perfect Service.

Professional service, advised about my order in a timely manor, perfect. Order delivered on time and without any hassles, Thanks to the team at Get Tools Direct.

Hi GWM. Thanks for the kind words mate.

Postage was terrible

Ordered an outdoor sweeper for father’s day and it took over four weeks to be delivered! Tracking of my parcel was poor, it kept saying it was on it’s way or delayed but then it never came. It wasn’t until I lodged a dispute with Aus Post that I was notified it was delivered!!

Hi Stephanie. I've just come across this one and I apologise for the issues you've had, I'll look into the issue and lodge an enqiry with AusPost to find out what went wrong with the tracking.Thanks.

Best Torch Ever.

As a Mechanical Engineer my partner finds it difficult in confined spaces to get enough light..not anymore. This torch has made his life so much easier can't live without it now he loves it.

Hi Sue, that's great to hear I'm glad you had a good experience!

Not impressed

Had to wait over a month for my order to arrive & that was only after multiple emails & phone calls

Hi Jack. I am looking into your order and I can see we dropped the ball on this one, I apologise that things didn't go smoother and you weren't kept better updated. Thanks for letting us know, it does make difference and I'll be sure to follow this one up internally.

Great service and product, but your courier let you down dramatically . You said 2-3 days delivery, went and picked up my delivery from depo a week later

Hi Bevo, thanks for the kind words and honest feedback, it really does make a difference.

ssssssss

s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s

Took my Money have nothing

Over 3 weeks ago I bought a Dewalt Hedge trimmer and paid with Paypal'
Since then nothing
No confirmation
No Invoice
A request whats happening nothing
No response

Hi there. Sorry for the trouble you're having, can you please email your details to support@gettoolsdirect.com.au. With your order number, name, etc. I can look into this one. I found one order for a dewalt hedgetrimmer in that time period but the customer received email communication and fastway has been attemting to delvier this since last Tuesday but no-one has been home. But again I can't be certain this is you, please get in touch and we'll get it sorted ASAP.