Get Tools Direct

Get Tools Direct

Customer service is first class

Ordered hard to find parts and was pleasantly surprised by the level of information provided on the shipment. Genuine parts provided in original containers and packed with some care. Would use for more orders.

Store Locationonline store

Cheap crap at expensive prices

I wasted $210.81 on a chinese piece of crap that didn't even last one hole, the company tried to charge me twice for freight, have lost my business for good.

Store LocationOnline

Well done!

The item I ordered arrived when promised. It is ideal for the job. Reasonably good service. Prices seem OK so I will probably buy again. I don't thin a reviews needs to be thirty words, it's annoying.

Tbh I'd probably just use bunnings

The tools I ordered two weeks ago still haven't been dispatched to me, nor do I have an estimated time of dispatch. The tools weren't really much cheaper than a store so next time I'll probably just go to bunnings or similar. The saving in price is not worth the wait.

Store LocationGet Tools Direct

tools

very happy with the service delivery was punctual product range was good prices are good but being a tradesman maybe the delivery could be made when you cant be at home

Quick delivevry!

Ordered a socket set and it was delivered within a few days. Communication was great and always knew the status of my order and delivery. The socket set was as described. Thank you!

Happy

Nothing bad to say about tools direct. good priceing very big range. Very responsive email service. Could maby offer after pay like they have zip. could maby offer express shipping maby

Just too slow.

Socket set on backorder but it wasn't clear until after purchase. Then they used fastway (the worst courier). Of course I work so I missed delivery and cant get to the depot to pick up, so I have to wait for Monday and hopefully get a redelivery. Too much hassle.

Milwaukee hammer drill

Awesome tool. Very happy with purchase another great tool from you guys.
Great customer service as always and always on time
Fast postage and efficient delivery
Quality plus

Makita 12v screwdriver

Ordered makita 12v screwdriver. Delivery came and after opening it not only was it the wrong product but it only had one battery. Contacted them by phone to explain and when i mentioned only 1 battery i felt like they didn't believe me. Returned drill and have today received the correct order. No packaging or instructions like the first makita received. Although i can't prove it, i would say they've just thrown a kit together, just hope its reliable. I buy a lot of tools but sadly even though the communication was good, i won't be using these guys again.

Great product

Very powerful and quite , quick derlivery have used both at home and at work the light is a great addition. Would recommend this product to anyone doing diy projects around the house

Disappointed: wrong description

Dewalt is a great product, and would recommend it any day. Disappointed in Get Tools Direct. When I placed the order the description stated there’s a hard case included which was not true. They changed the description later.

A+

Ordered Tuesday, here Thursday. What's not to like.
Price is as good as I could find anywhere, products as described, will use again.

Hi Brett, thanks mate that's really kind, we appreciate the feedback.

Festool bags

Had to order in for me, no problem good communication. Good service. They let me know when they arrived & were being sent.

Hi Peter, thanks for shopping with us mate and thank you for the feedback.

great product & service AAAAA

Product arrived super quick,was a small mistake with the extras included,rang them & they were most courteous and all was sorted out within 2 days.Great service and products. Can't praise Get Tools Direct enough on price & service.

Hi Mick, thank you for the kind words and understanding mate.

No problem with service

I have had no problem receiving my order in WA. I would recommend GTD without hesitation even during storms and the Christmas/New Year holiday breaks

Hi Lee, thank you for getting in touch mate and I'm glad you had a good experience.

Awesome service

Stoked with the service from GTD . Great range of quality products to chose from at very competitive prices. Ordering easy and straight forward and dispatch prompt. I was actually surprised at the ease and speed of the whole process from start to finish. Even the after sales follow up is prompt. Well done.

Hey Timmy, thanks for the awesome feedback mate. I hope you had a wonderful christmas.

Average service

Still waiting on redemption from dewalt re laser reciever. Frustrating to deal with . Emailed and phoned many times still no reciever

Hi mate. Sorry about the delay here, please understand that redemptions are handled by the supplier and out of our control. However I completely understand the frustration if Dewalt are moving too slow on this one. Can you please email your order number to support@gettoolsdirect.com.au so I can follow up with Dewalt/Stanley directly.14 nov. ref. 145056902 inv 211099

Buyers beware

WHAT SEEMS AN INCENTIVE TO HELP THE BUYING DECISION, THE $100 VOUCHER WITH NAKED WINES IS BENT STICK. I was able to purchase the tools i wanted on line from others but the lure of this voucher effected my decision, unfortunately. The voucher is almost worthless, as you can purchase these wines on the web quite competitively. So I guess no more dealings with Get Tools Direct.

Hi Roggie. Thanks for your feedback. We try our best to provide great service to our customers and the wine voucher is supposed to add value to the experience. Can you please email me at support@gettoolsdirect.com.au with details of what you were trying to purchase on nakedwines, I'd like to look into this further.

Spare parts

Got exactly what I order in a very reasonable amount of time, Would have no hesitation in using them again

Hey mate, thanks for the kind words and giving us your feedback.