Tools.com

See the Best Hardware Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Tools.com

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (1)

Poor communication & trust issues.

Dan
DanBrisbane

Reliable customer service but there are caveats

SSMAN
SSMANHobart, TAS

Don't Use

Don't Use, Ordered heaps of stock all showing in stock before xmas. Got one part in two weeks, got some in a month later than 2 months than 4 months, no communication i had to follow up on orders on every occassions no replys with emails. If in a hurry for stock this is not the place for you. Need to remove stock thats not available for web store. very very dissapointing...

Raul
RaulIllawarra, NSW

Be aware! selling products that are not in stock

Be aware with these guys, they sell products that are not in stock.
Dodgy company don't buy here! over 2 weeks and my product still hasn't been sent.

G Br
G BrSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Selling items that are not in stock!

Ordered 3 items, all not in stock.
1st item took around 2 months, 2nd another month later and the 3rd item apparently got lost in the mail and they couldn't tell how long for a replacement, so got a refund.
Very disappointed, won't be back.

• Incentivised Review No

Selling stuff not in stock

No warning that item ordered was not in stock. No advice at all to say they couldn’t promptly supply. No customer follow up. Cancelled my order after some weeks. I was promptly refunded my money.

• Return Claim MadeNo

Excellent back up service

Although this transaction did not go through without problems (the ordered tool out of stock, delivery with Covid, close to Christmas). I would not hesitate to do business or recommend to others Get Tools direct as a quick phone call to the pleasant staff resolved everything.

Shaju P.
Shaju P.Darling Downs, QLD

My son loves it!

I very glad I got his toy for my son. He loves it. Also the product is of very good quality.

Chris C.
Chris C.Gippsland, VIC

Ordered item not actually stocked and took months to supply.

Ordered item not actually stocked. Took months to supply. Needed for camping trip. I won’t be using this company again.

Hamish
HamishSummerholm

Quick delivery and best price I could find online.

I order a worksharp knife sharpener from Get Tools Direct. They had the best price I could find online and they posted it quickly. Thank you.

Mike K.
Mike K.Sydney, NSW

Nothing Special

Have used them a couple of times. Last time ordered Makita parts at Christmas, was not told they don't stock them but expected delay because of the time of year.
Received part order late January and last part of order 10 Feb 2022 after a couple of emails chasing parts. Not the worst company I have dealt with but just ordinary.

John
JohnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

A bit sore

Bought a 10 inch sliding compound saw. Very happy with purchase, delivery notice would have been nice. Lucky someone was home, but that's probably the courier company, otherwise all good.

Greg Parker
Greg ParkerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Delivery

Paul childs
Paul childsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing performance

The chainsaw attachment from Milwaukee is excellent it cuts through branches with ease it is so good I ordered a spare chain

Michael Barber
Michael BarberNorth Queensland, QLD

Swift service and huge range of parts

Very happy with the service. I had to order a few parts for my makita tools, the order was split because of the pandemic and global supply. They tracked both orders and made sure i got everything.

Michael
Michaelasked

I have returned an 18-36 volt Hikoki battery for a warranty claim and haven’t received a replacement despite multiple phone calls and speaking with David the Coloundra store manager, who assured me that he would send me a replacement battery, I asked if there had been a problem with these batteries, as at the time, the second battery failed (early January 2022), now today a third battery failed, I am extremely disappointed with GTD for very poor customer support and asking disappointed with Hikoki batteries, has anyone else had problems and is there another way for me to seek warranty??

GTDTools.comSend a private message
Ross
Rossasked

I purchased a Makita combo set which was received no problems, great service & prompt delivery. My question is, not long after, I received an email with a free makita lunch bag for purchases over $300. I'm not sure if I'm eligible as combo was $599, or how to redeem if so. If you could clear me up on this, it would be good. Otherwise all service was great.
Regards
Ross Wilson

Glennasked

Hi guys first time purchaser with you guys and very happy with the product. my invoice says i have a $100.00 wine voucher was wondering how and where i can redeem this. Cheers Glenn

GTDTools.comSend a private message

Hi Glenn,

We are stoked to hear you have had a great experience with us! If the wine voucher has been missed off your order, please supply us your order number and we will email you a copy of this, thank you :)

Invoice 364774

Get an answer from our members and Tools.com representatives

CategoryOnline Shops, Physical Shops, General Merchandise Shops and Hardware Shops
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes