4.3

mattrobbo26

mattrobbo26Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Wouldn't buy from anywhere else.

Put in an order for a couple of things from Get Tools Direct. Received an email saying there's a delay and could take 5-7 business days to process. A couple days after receiving that email I get a phone call from them explaining what was happening and offering me an upgrade on some of the items I'd ordered for similar items in stock. Also chucked in a couple of bonuses for the delay and change of items. Couldn't be happier with the service and highly recommend them. If I can avoid it I won't get tools from anywhere else from now on.

Terayz Kathryn

Terayz KathrynGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Decent items, slow to ship

Placed an order for stock a few other companies claimed to be out of. Was sent a generic "there will be a 5-7 day delay" message. After reading a few negative reviews here I followed up after 11 days.

They told me the item had shipped that day and would arrive in 4 days. The customer service didn't provide a shipping number so I didn't believe her but, GUESS WHAT! It appeared after 4 days just like she said!!

So don't order if items are urgent but otherwise everything was great. (Shipped to Melbourne approx 15 days turn around).

IntegrityIsFree

IntegrityIsFreeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No Customer service - Scamming to make a sale

Had several email discussions where I CLEARLY outline the product specifications I required. They tricked me into procuring a product that they said would fit. Unfortunately it did not meet the requirements, and they went back on their commitment. Unprofessional, and un-supportive. Some companies would say/do anything for a dollar.

Store LocationQueensland

Stuart

StuartVictoria

Replacing burnt tools from bushfire

From start to end, GTD were so easy to deal with. Thanks Liam.
They filled my order quickly and supplied prompt safe delivery with security seals.
I have no hesitation in highly recommending GTD to anyone wanting to purchase Kincrome tools at the most competitive online prices.
I would definitely buy online from Get Tools Direct in future.

Tania G.

Tania G.South Australia

Fantastic Customer Service

We have used this company a few times and have had nothing but fantastic service. Will definitely be using in the future for our tool needs. Sent an email to customer service answered on the same day. Lovely business to deal with. Highly recommend.

Store LocationOnline

Suspect grey market products, middle man seller.

Ordered an expensive order and had to wait 8 weeks for it to arrive. Was advised they were waiting for stock to arrive in their warehouse despite all products showing as in stock at the time of ordering. One item was incorrect and I sought an exchange for a much more expensive item but was told I would have to pay return shipping plus a 20% restocking fee which made the exchange hardly worth it. It is clear they order items from a third party, probably grey market, and sell it on to customers at an inflamed price. The utter reluctance to accept returns or simple exchange, paired with not actually stocking items themselves prove they are just a middle man and cannot be trusted. Argumentative and unhelpful. Steer clear.

Doug

DougWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Delivery of Zero Turn Stand on

Bought the product off line as an ex demo, they organised delivery the end of week. Great to deal with and I love my Husky! Thanks guys on the Sunshine Coast.

Store LocationSunshine Coast, Qld
GTDGet Tools Direct

Thanks Doug I appreciate the kind words mate!

Good price but choose to use terrible courier

3 weeks from paying to estimated delivery to perth, they choose to use terrible transport. Didn't respond to email. Dissapointed, was not informed of this ridiculous time frame when paying, quicker to buy from United kingdom

Coreeyy

CoreeyyPerth, WA

Get tools direct

First of all it took just on 2 months to receive some simple Hand tools.
Customer service there was none I wrote two emails asking about my product. When I was told it was going to be another month tried to cancel no reply no nothing. Just received my product today after months! Sent via truck

Store LocationGet tools direct online

Tim C.

Tim C.Perth, WA

So slow

Put in order 28 August
Order acknowledged by GTD 5 September but some items not in stock
Order sent 10 September
Order arrived by Fastway Couriers 24 September
GTD sent me an email to tell me they will send my items asap when the get them but then choose the slowest couriers, Fastway may be cheap for GTD but you pay for it in having to wait. This is my second order with GTD and both times Fastway has taken two weeks to deliver my items.

GTDGet Tools Direct

Hi Tim. I'm very sorry you had trouble mate, I'll find your order and investigate what happened, and also look at the performance of Fastway vs. Auspost(we use both) to your area.

Being A Month, Still Waiting For Delivery.

I bought few tools online on 2nd of August, saying 5-7 working days to be delivered. however I haven't received anything yet so far, cannot imagine how slow the service is. not recommend people who need tools urgently.

JHBC

JHBCFar North Queensland, QLD

Second to none after-sales service

Store Locationonline purchase
GTDGet Tools Direct

Wow this is a very kind and generous review. To hear such nice things really does make the world of difference to us - I will be sure to send this on to the whole team.

Gls

GlsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

4 weeks and product listed as in stock still not delivered or sent

Ordered Makita 18v vacuum which online was indicated as in stock. The following day received email informing it would take several days to process order. 4 weeks later item has not been sent and requests for updates not responded to.

GTDGet Tools Direct

Hi mate. This sounds very unusual and I'm very sorry for the trouble. Could you please email me at admin@gettoolsdirect.com.au and I will follow up.

Bob C.

Bob C.Central West, NSW

very happy with my heated jacket

The MILWAWKEE HEATED JACKET has proved to be an essential part of my winter clothes.it has kepy me nice and warm during these cold spells.I thoroughly recomend tha t anyone feeling the cold gets one.
Bob Clarke

Store LocationMudgee Get Tools Direct
GTDGet Tools Direct

Hi Bob. I completely agree mate, they're amazing once people give them a chance.

Brett

BrettSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fast friendly service

Ordered a green beam laser. It came faster then expected was exactly what was described and packed well. Was extremely happy with the service 5 stars from me totally recommend to anyone. Thanks I will be buying from you again in the future!!!

GTDGet Tools Direct

Hi Brett, thanks for the heads up mate, I'm really glad you had such a good experience.

Jason S.

Jason S.Southwest, VIC

Good item, good initial point of sale customer service, terrible after sales service

Absolutely horrible customer service. At first quite friendly would have given 5 stars and positive review if it wasnt for what happened after the delivery arrived. There was an item missed out of the order. I sent a few emails, But never recieved a reply. I called them about the mistake, was told the item would be sent out and i should recieve it within 5 days. Two weeks later nothing had arrived. Emailed again no reply. Asked for a partial refund of the missing item, had to use paypal to recieve it. I will say they have good quality items, and besides this i found them to have good customer service. But this level of care for after sale problems leaves me feeling like their attitude is "we have your money, now go away"

Store LocationOnline store
GTDGet Tools Direct

Hi Jason. I'm really sorry to hear about your experience. I will discuss with the team to see what happened here. Thank you for letting me know, people like you really help us improve.

Perfect - hard to find item and it got here in no time at all

I needed a 38mm socket for my crankshaft pulley - no-one else seemed to have one that I could find. It arrived in no time- thanks again folks, will definitely be back for more stuff,

Hi Sam, awesome to hear!

Long wait, but finally got there.

Ordered product in early June and was advised there would be a five day delay. Twenty days later after numerous emails and phone calls finally received product. Emailed GTD, but appeared these were ignored. Please GTD if you offer email comms use it as some locations have poor to no mobile service Was given a Naked Wine voucher for delays, but doesn’t work. Product is excellent though.

Store LocationCaloundra
GTDGet Tools Direct

Hi Big Al. I'm really sorry you had to go through the hassle mate, you were really patient. Thank you for the feedback it really will help push us in the right direction.

Jake welsh

Jake welshMurray Mallee, SA

Better then i expected!

I did not believe the tools i had purchased were going to be decent quality, but I actually was shocked on how terrific the tools + delivery was, thank you so much guys and girls. Will definitely be ordering more products here for sure!

GTDGet Tools Direct

Hi Jake. That's awesome to hear mate, thankyou!

OSCAR AGUILAR

OSCAR AGUILARSydney, NSW

Easy ordering process and communication

Ordering of spares parts was easy, parts were available and price was reasonable. I initially missed a part and I was able to added next day on the same shipment. this was good because I didn't have to paid for extra shipment.

Store LocationGet tool directly
GTDGet Tools Direct

That's great Oscar, I'm glad you had a good experience. Thank you for letting us know!