GetCreditScore

GetCreditScore

See the Best Credit Score / Credit Repair in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Data Collectors only

Totally inaccurate with there scoring. I scored excellent with this company. Turns out my credit file is woeful with little chance to get credit anywhere. No phone number listed to call them. They are just data collectors.

Here at GetCreditScore, we’re a free service used to retrieve your credit score from Equifax (Australians leading credit bureau). We don’t compile your credit file or calculate your credit score. If you have any queries or concerns relating to your credit score, or the information held on your credit file, these would need to be addressed directly with Equifax.

So easy to keep track

First used this site over a year ago. Since then I get monthly reminders to check my score so I can keep a close eye on what's happening over time. Easy to use and highly recommended.

Excellent motivation!

Having had a sharp decrease in my credit rating in late 2017, GetCreditScore has helped me maintain my motivation to get back on track!

Easy to use and helpful

This has allowed me to improve my credit and keep track of it. Would highly recommend this site for help with your credit scores

Have tried hard with finances.

Only get what I can manage. Live within my means. Don’t buy spontaneously. Have distinguished between needs & wants & prioritized spending after bills are paid.

Easy way to see how well your finances are going.

This is a great service, prior to this I had no idea what my credit score was and how I was perceived by any financial institutions.
It’s also a great way to adjust your habits and see your credit score rise as a result, plus they have great tips and tricks on how to get on top of your finances.
Discounted loans are also a great benefit.

Nice, Simple and straight forward

Get Credit Score is a good company and offers a nice clean website. It is easy to log in and access my credit score and they give handy offers with affiliated partners. Unfortunately most of there credit score advice is very vague and does not get to the point, they should invest more in this part because the first step people do when their credit score drops is seek advice.

Very refreshing

Every month it shows me my score which helps with my finances. There are not too many emails and the sight is very easy to navigate

Very happy with the service!

Its great to know how my credit score is tracking along. Its a real motivation to keep going and paying down debts.

Great idea, saves a lot of footwork !

Very helpful to know
My credit standing to give me some ammunition should I need to apply for credit. Thanks

Quick and easy

I always get sent emails to check up on my score. It's easy and quick and a great way to keep a eye on how as a family we are tracking.

Love the service

Have been using credit score for a year now to accurately track and increase my score with ease! It’s a perfect resource of information how to increase your credit score as well, which was well appreciated!

Perfect

All very good.good service.reliable.comfortable and easy to deal with ur staff.maintaine the quality and flexible service.try to focus on how to improve the creadit score.

Fantastic service

I signed up for this service to keep an eye on my credit score in order to repair my finances and create goals. The monthly updates have been fantastic and the information is great!

Great - regularly checking to see how I’m doing

Been awesome, makes me consider my finances and financial decisions- will help me save money!
I will save almost .5% on my home loan with the recommendations made!

Convenient

I found get credit score a convenient and safe way to monitor my credit rating. Its good to compare the credit services that are on offer.

awesome

great to keep track of your scores assisted me to get the finance i needed it made my life easier

This is excellent and through this site is very easy to monitor our credit score, which is very helpful to maintain credit scores and have alot of tips to increase credit scores.

Keeping me in check on a regular basis

I'm reminded to log in monthly to check my credit score status
It's become quite a highlight each month to see how far it has risen
I set challenges for myself and this makes me accountable for my lending and spending
Easy to use website with many additional features to help along the way!

Good feedback

Rhis app helps to see where I'm heading with my finances ..keeps me in check whether I'm heading up or down.

Why does my monthly score from getcreditscore differ greatly from my monthly score I get from another similar service? The data behind them seems right in terms of credit enquiries, repayment history etc. I'm talking a 200+ point swing from Below Average to Very Good.
Hi Luke, GetCreditScore retrieves your credit score from Equifax (formerly Veda), Australia's leading credit bureau. Equifax currently use a comprehensive scoring method and are considered the most accurate, and in turn, are the most used credit reporting bureau in Australia. There are a few reasons why scores from other Credit Reporting Bureaus might be different. These can include but are not limited to: - Different calculation methods and interpretation of data. - Financial institutions reporting all credit behaviour back to each bureau (e.g. many institutions send data to Equifax but not other bureaus). - Different scales utilised to present your score. Some use a score out of 1,000 while GetCreditScore via Equifax use 1,200. If you have any queries or concerns relating to your credit score, or the information held on your credit file, these would need to be addressed directly with Equifax. You can contact Equifax directly by following this link - https://www.equifax.com.au/contact

What is my credit score
Hi Myra, For us to attempt retrieving your credit score for you, you would first need to create an account. You can create an account with us by following this link -https://www.getcreditscore.com.au/create-account

How do i update my email address please ?
Hi, At this stage, we are unable to change the e-mail address associated with an account. If you would like to change your e-mail address, you would need to cancel the account against the old address and then create a new account against your new e-mail address.