GetCreditScore
See the Best Credit Score / Credit Repair Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by GetCreditScore

Jonathon P.
Jonathon P.Perth, WA

dodgy info

getcreditscore.com.au have many accounts they say are open when they are closed. Where are they getting their info from? They need to fix the account info on the web page.

Tammy H.
Tammy H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Low scores

This is the only site that makes out you have a super low credit score when you don't. I used this site once never again, they claim information comes from Equifax, does not my score on Equifax is higher. Not a credible site.

Monique J.Sydney, NSW

Disgrace Re Third Party Harassment & Fraud

Be very wary everyone - they hand your details out left, right and centre - absolutely full of scams. They need to be shut down - they should not be allowed to have any interest in the financial industry - I will do everything I can to report these scams to all relevant departments - your phone will never stop ringing from unwanted fraudsters everywhere

Monique J.

Load of garbage - do not believe what they say. I have confirmation from annoying, harrassing calls at all hours that this is where my details came from

mbl
mblSydney, NSW

does not work or is it a scam????

after going through the process of providing personal info in order to log in (even though getcreditscore emailed me to check my updated score), log in does not work. After numerous attempts, it finally logged me in, asked me for my drivers licence details and after waiting for over 5 minutes it was still verifying my identity. In the end my credit score was never produced but a message "Unfortunately our server is currently busy." displayed. Get a new server! Useless site!! Unsubscribed.

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Find out how GetCreditScore compares to other Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Karandeep Singh
Karandeep SinghGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They share your personal information with third party

I had never received any marketing scam call until I signed up to get a credit score. On first day after signing up, received 3 calls immediately. BEware of scammers

murtoanWimmera, VIC

Down for maintenence at VERY END

Went through whole process and could not get answer as down for maintenance at very end. Very disappointed as it took some time and involved several personal contact details. Annoying

Brand Manager B.GetCreditScoreSend a private message

We apologize for any inconvenience,
Please contact us directly via the Contact Us section of our website and we can help answer your query

murtoan

Accepted. The rating was available later, but it was very inconvenient at the time. If mainteneance is being done on a site, it should be stated up-front. Not after going through the whole process. Cheers

Colin
Colin

Don't understand reviews claiming being bombarded by phone.

I have never been contacted by a third party either by phone or email unless it is in response to enquiry. Only ever had one issue and this was resolved in appropriate manner and time

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Dani
DaniMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ridiculous assumptions

What a ridiculous way to provide credit rating. Judging people in the area they live? Really? Under what legislation can a persons credit be judged by where they live? Nothing to do with financial backing and ontime payments..

Vinni
VinniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Ridiculous spam calls everyday

Everytime you login, you can expect spam calls even at night. There's no way out of it. They call using VoIP, so you can't block them either. This is ridiculous. I'm not using your services. So stop providing my number to 3rd party callers.

Linda
LindaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great but with a catch

I rang Equifax for verification before I joined GetCreditScore. Completely accurate scoring as it is passed on from Equifax. This is what Equifax says as well and they are the go to for most lenders. However. Be careful about clicking on any offers. They will be on the phone to you before you know it. If that's what you want/need and you are looking for that then this is an excellent service. I can honestly say GetCredit Score is free and accurate, but with catches. Would I keep using them? You betcha!

Michael
MichaelAU

Very simple to use, quick with the information and no hassles

I don't really know what great points to highlight because the service basically did exactly what it was supposed to do in a very short period of time and with absolutely no hassles or any time wasted. The report was clear and concise and me everything I needed to know.

oli b
oli bmelbourne

Not true score on creditsavy I have good record 600 plus here below average 128 plus mistakes

It is no correct in creditsavy I have good score of 695 here 128 also info on my file is no correct mistakes as well I know my credit file but this is not of use the other is creditsavy photo on right

hayden
hayden

Inaccurate rating - I have checked Equifax (the source) against their rating, which does not always match. Beware.

Equifax rate my credit as excellent (over 850) as of the date of this, however, this website seems to rate me as 779 and declining.. not sure why this mismatch exists as you allegedly source your info from Equifax. Not reliable, go straight to the source instead if you want a reliable estimate of your credit score.

DamoAU
DamoAUCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Nonsensical garbage

This organization thinks they know you. They may take their data from Equifax but the way they interpret my data through their algorithms is incorrect. I’ve never had an issue with my credit ever and I monitor it closely. Every single bill I have ever received has been paid on time including my credit card. I earn very good salary and have no defaults or anything of that nature. My credit score is a miserable 570, which Get Credit Score classify as “Good”. They state a “Good” is LIKELY to incur a default court judgement within 12 months. It’s so rude! Frankly it’s offensive.

femshepau

Anyone see the contradictory statements here?

So they get you to give them your mobile number, so that it can be "used to help us protect your account".

What it really is there for, is to give your mobile out to other companies, and they receive payment for it.

Nothing comes for free. You have been warned.

It would be fine if they were more upfront about it, instead of pretending they ONLY need your mobile for account verification purposes.