Getstuff Online store

Getstuff Online store

4.9

Excellent customer service

Ordered two Clark sinks. As soon as they realised one of them would be delayed (from manufacturer) they rang, explained the issue, and offered a refund for the sink (and shipping) if I chose - which I did. The other sink was delivered promptly, and refund was also immediately processed. Good service all round.

Quick service

Incredibly quick service, I had ordered my item from another online store however they never delivered. Get stuff had it to me within the week. Thanks heaps Get Stuff, awesome

Very good range of products

Good range of products, online store easy to search. Easy to talk to someone via instant chat, to confirm stock availability. Happy with the product purchased. Well packed and fast shipping.

Ian S.

Ian S.Sydney, NSW

Quick and easy

I couldn't believe how easy the whole experience was, from finding the product to purchase and delivery. All at a great price! Much better than the retail store I had priced the items at earlier.

CCc

CCcGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

great service

Website was easy to navigate and customer service very helpful.
delivery was prompt and product was exactly as described
i will definitely use the again
Price was more than competetive

Excellent customer service

Clear communication about items on back order. Quick turnaround on email responses. Had to organise my own return postage for change of mind on an item but they immediately processed my refund hassle free and question free.

quick and priced well

The website was easy to navigate and the products good quality.
I was offered prompt service and clearly communication with.
I will definitely use them again in future building projects we have.

Vee2

Vee2Hobart

Excellent service

I had a tight deadline to have the products I needed delivered for a project. Getstuff had to get two items from a supplier and then send them on to me. They arrived with time to spare. Wonderfull service. Thank you. I will be a repeat customer.

Great products and super quick delivery!

Great brands and excellent prices! You guys are Usually cheaper than most retail stores which is what attracts us to you. The delivery time and service is also great! Thank you for your hard work

Too Easy

Price was good and delivery was faster than expected. Doing a renovation at the moment and will definitely use these guys again. I’ve told other online stores to get stuffed but these guys.. nah...I just get stuff. Too easy

Excellent , prompt service. On time delivery (even in these current times). Good prices

Pricing was more than competitive.
Inquiries were dealt with efficiently and delivery was on time.
A great range of products to choose from.
I'd use them again for sure, any day of the week.

Tap for my sauna room

Needed a specific type of tap, price was very competitive to, service was good, kept in touch with delivery progress by phone, would deal with them again if I require other items in the future.

Product as expected, perfect fit

Searched the net for a replacement cistern and found the best solution here. Price was very competitive, product as expected, good quality with all the necessary technical info. Prompt delivery, seller recommended.

Damian

DamianPerth, WA

Excellent service

The items arrived promptly and were as described. The website is easy to navigate and prices were very good. Overall a positive experience and excellent service. I will recommend to friends.

John Doyle

John Doyle

Exactly as ordered

Great to deal with. Product was exactly as described and received promptly after ordering. Was delivered to a safe place and was a very competitive pricing compared to other companies.

Nothappyjan

Nothappyjan

Simply and Easy

Ordered the shower rails online over the weekend, item arrived next day to my door. Product was as expected. Great service. Would recommend, product was well wrapped and protected, delivered.

David Johnston

David JohnstonSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Very competitive price and subsequently delivered very promptly within 48 hours of ordering. Product was received all in working order, installed easily and has proven well fit for the intended purpose.

This isn't made by Enware - it's a Neoperl product

This isn't made by Enware - it's a Neoperl CASCADE Aerator.

Given the high price, it would have been nice to have received the actual product I ordered. Beware when selecting this product.

Getstuff
Edward P.Getstuff

Great to deal with, items were as described, cheers.

Get stuff received 1 of the 2 items into stock from their supplier, they communicated well with me on a slight delay and pushed them through fast when ready, Excellent.

Good products and great customer service

Ordered a variety of products including basins, tapware and other bathroom accessories - staff were extremely helpful preparing to split my order if the final product didn't arrive in time (it did arrive in time), but it was a big relief to know that the items would have left that day no matter what. Delivery driver from the Toll (courier) was also lovely.