Part of GIC Camper Trailers 4.1

Warranty Claim MadeYes · No

Daniel
DanielHarrison 2914, ACT

Black Series Dominator

Overall, we are extremely happy with the quality of the build and the accessories that came with it. We have no negatives with the camper after setting it up for the first time.

Only negative point is that it was hard to contact the staff even through emails. Show details

Dan
DanGippsland, VIC

Beyond expectations

Was very happy with communication during the build and delivery process. Was delayed a fair bit but that was due to Covid restrictions. Picked up at Melbourne showroom and handover was excellent. Thanks heaps Show details
stephen
stephen

caravan is great

it was very easy to navigate the store and find the caravan i was after
the range was good
the product of the the range was also good. Show details ·  1
Dean
Dean Northern Region, NSW
  Verified NSW, Sydney

I Rang Mary at the Sydney branch she was absolutely very help full in the process this will be fun thank you Mary

Good to navigate easy to use
Products Brilliant what else do you need awesome
Very Satisfied with the products great  Show details ·  1
Serena
SerenaCanberra 2600, ACT2 posts

Great service and product

Tom our sales rep was very helpful and responsive. Trailer is as described on online brochures and specs. Very happy. Show details ·  1
John
JohnSydney, NSW7 posts

Patron is spot on

I rent this trailer out as part of my business so I have no complaints and neither do any of my customers. It truly is a take anywhere camping setup. I was daunted by the setup procedure especially the awning but the reality is it’s so easy to setup. I usually have the main body up in around 5-10 mins and the awning takes about 15 mins. I would recommend. Great value I believe. What impresses most people is the pull out kitchen and all the storage. Alex and Helen at Black Series Sydney have been so helpful and they are reliable communicators. No complaints at all.  Show details ·  1
Daniel
Daniel South-Eastern Region, NSW

Great product and service

Mary gave us great service and made the whole transaction an easy process, the product quality is as promised can’t wait till we get it to the cape  Show details ·  1
Tony
Tony 2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified NSW, Sydney

All good great camper

Very happy with my experience from order to pick up. Great quality camper with all the gear. Staff were fantastic, a pleasure to deal with.  Show details ·  1
Fasala Family
Fasala FamilyMid North Coast, NSW
  Verified NSW, Sydney

Just wanted to take the opportunity to thank you and the team at Black Series for the completion of our camper trailer order.
From speaking to you on that Saturday morning to delivery and my follow up phone call, you and everyone in between has been fantastic. Black Series has made an advocate out of my husband and I. Your communication has been outstanding and what a bonus that our camper was ready early. We are now able to join friends for a weekend away in 2 weeks. Show details
noncomputer person
noncomputer person3 posts

Great product

There was a good selection of camper trailers to choose from and each was explained to us. We provided an overview of where and how we planned to use the camper trailer from which we were provided two sound options. There was no pressure and we were left to decide. All campers looked good and the construction sound.
We are writing this on our first trip and has worked out well.
Neil Show details ·  1
John
JohnSydney, NSW

A great experience

I was pretty nervous about buying my first camper trailer, and thanks to Sydney sales person Phillip it was a good experience - he was patient and guided us all the way, even on pickup he was there. Then is Phillip and Black Series. Show details ·  1
Anthony L.
Anthony L.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Very happy with our Dominator

Sydney show room is great, plenty on display and well worth the trip from the central coast. The staff were able to help with all my questions and had good product knowledge. Pick up of camper was nice and fast with no issues. No problems with the build quality and we have enjoyed 3 successful trips before covid 19 stopped everything, one weekend in the pouring rain with no leaks. Show details ·  1
Lisa 3374
Lisa 3374MacGregor 2615, ACT2 posts

Good communication

Good communication regarding the camper trailer order.
Booked pick up but was postponed twice by black series but understandable due to the current circumstances.
Great information provided on how to maintain and care for the camper trailer.
Overall impressed with service. Show details
Bryan
BryanQuakers hill8 posts
  Verified NSW, Sydney

Great experience dealing with gic sydney

From walking into the showroom in Warwick farm I found staff to be helpful and knowledgeable which wasn't always the case with other camper companies we had visited. This was probably a major factor in our decision to purchase a dominator forward fold camper. After getting camper home found a damaged tyre which was replaced immediately again all staff involved couldn't have been more helpful. Due to the circumstances have not been able to use the camper yet so this part of the review is off the purchase experience only. How we rate the camper will come after a few trips. Show details ·  1
Bridgeta
BridgetaKatherine, NT

Great choice! Plenty of space

For our family of 4 the Classic Double Fold camper is the perfect choice. Simple to hook up and hit the road. The Double Fold is easy to set up and offers an amazing amount of space inside. Really happy; holidays cant come fast enough! Show details