Listing monitored by GIC

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (24)

caravan is great

it was very easy to navigate the store and find the caravan i was after
the range was good
the product of the the range was also good.

Black S.GIC

I Rang Mary at the Sydney branch she was absolutely very help full in the process this will be fun thank you Mary

Good to navigate easy to use
Products Brilliant what else do you need awesome
Very Satisfied with the products great

Serena
SerenaCanberra 2600, ACT

Great service and product

Tom our sales rep was very helpful and responsive. Trailer is as described on online brochures and specs. Very happy.

Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

Find out how GIC Camper Trailers NSW, Sydney compares to other Caravan & Camper Trailer Shops

John
JohnSydney, NSW

Patron is spot on.

I rent this trailer out as part of my business so I have no complaints and neither do any of my customers. It truly is a take anywhere camping setup. I was daunted by the setup procedure especially the awning but the reality is it’s so easy to setup. I usually have the main body up in around 5-10 mins and the awning takes about 15 mins. I would recommend. Great value I believe. What impresses most people is the pull out kitchen and all the storage. Alex and Helen at Black Series Sydney have been so helpful and they are reliable communicators. No complaints at all.

Daniel
Daniel South-Eastern Region, NSW

Great product and service

Mary gave us great service and made the whole transaction an easy process, the product quality is as promised can’t wait till we get it to the cape

All good great camper

Very happy with my experience from order to pick up. Great quality camper with all the gear. Staff were fantastic, a pleasure to deal with.

Fasala Family
Fasala FamilyMid North Coast, NSW

Just wanted to take the opportunity to thank you and the team at Black Series for the completion of our camper trailer order.
From speaking to you on that Saturday morning to delivery and my follow up phone call, you and everyone in between has been fantastic. Black Series has made an advocate out of my husband and I. Your communication has been outstanding and what a bonus that our camper was ready early. We are now able to join friends for a weekend away in 2 weeks.

Great product

There was a good selection of camper trailers to choose from and each was explained to us. We provided an overview of where and how we planned to use the camper trailer from which we were provided two sound options. There was no pressure and we were left to decide. All campers looked good and the construction sound.
We are writing this on our first trip and has worked out well.
Neil

John
JohnSydney, NSW

A great experience

I was pretty nervous about buying my first camper trailer, and thanks to Sydney sales person Phillip it was a good experience - he was patient and guided us all the way, even on pickup he was there. Then is Phillip and Black Series.

Anthony L.
Anthony L.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Very happy with our Dominator

Sydney show room is great, plenty on display and well worth the trip from the central coast. The staff were able to help with all my questions and had good product knowledge. Pick up of camper was nice and fast with no issues. No problems with the build quality and we have enjoyed 3 successful trips before covid 19 stopped everything, one weekend in the pouring rain with no leaks.

Lisa 3374
Lisa 3374MacGregor 2615, ACT

Good communication

Good communication regarding the camper trailer order.
Booked pick up but was postponed twice by black series but understandable due to the current circumstances.
Great information provided on how to maintain and care for the camper trailer.
Overall impressed with service.

Bryan
BryanQuakers hill

Great experience dealing with gic sydney

From walking into the showroom in Warwick farm I found staff to be helpful and knowledgeable which wasn't always the case with other camper companies we had visited. This was probably a major factor in our decision to purchase a dominator forward fold camper. After getting camper home found a damaged tyre which was replaced immediately again all staff involved couldn't have been more helpful. Due to the circumstances have not been able to use the camper yet so this part of the review is off the purchase experience only. How we rate the camper will come after a few trips.

Hi Bryan

Thank you for sharing your purchase experience thus far. We at Black Series take great pride in our service.
Please feel free to share any more experiences on other social media platforms.

Bridgeta
BridgetaKatherine, NT

Great choice! Plenty of space

For our family of 4 the Classic Double Fold camper is the perfect choice. Simple to hook up and hit the road. The Double Fold is easy to set up and offers an amazing amount of space inside. Really happy; holidays cant come fast enough!

mumbozo
mumbozoSydney, NSW

Very satisfied

We picked up our Dominator at the end of September. The team at Black Series at Warwick Farm couldn't have been more helpful. All the connection and lock up info was explained to us clearly, all the extra bits were there and they gave us a few handy tips for set up etc. A couple of weeks later we set off on a 9 day road trip to the Central West of New South Wales and the trailer didn't miss a beat. Setting up and putting away was relatively easy and quick. Everything worked - power set up, gas cooker etc. The comfort level is fantastic and the design is very practical. She tows well too. Hopefully we won't have any major dramas but if we do I expect the folks at Black Series will look after us.

Lesley
LesleyMid North Coast, NSW

Keen to get camping

Staff demonstrated how to erect camper. Would have been helpful to go over it again as there is so much.
Very prompt service. Affixed number plate quickly & checked all lights etc were working. We had difficulty finding the shop as Cumberland Hwy & Orange Grove Rd are one & the same! Gave advice on best route to take to return home.