G.J. Gardner Homes VIC, East Gippsland

G.J. Gardner Homes VIC, East Gippsland

The home of our dreams!!!

Construction End DateAug 2017

Great new house

This was the first time I have built a house, and did not research the process or compare other builders prior to signing up with GJ Gardiner. Lucky for me, I got it right the first time! I now readily see other houses that have been built by competitors and note the inferiorities, (Ie; no eaves), that had never occurred to me before.
    The customer service was exceptional throughout the entire process, from the initial planning through to the after sales care. Communication has always been clear. Any issues have been dealt with promptly.
    I am very happy with the quality of the house and remain very happy that I chose to build with GJ Gardiner.

Construction End DateApr 2016
    Gerry W

Gerry WBairnsdale

Pleasure to work with!

I was a first time developer and had two smallish dwellings built on two subdivision blocks. From the outset the Bairnsdale team could not do enough and that was my experience from start to finish. Custom designed homes with all the bells and whistles without a prohibitive price tag!
    Do yourself a favour and visit GJ Bairnsdale! I would use them again.

Home Builders

Find out how G.J. Gardner Homes VIC, East Gippsland compares to other Home Builders

I can't speak highly enough of GJ Gardner Homes in Bairnsdale

GJ Gardner Team at Bairnsdale are Excellent

G.J. Gardner Homes
    G.J N.G.J. Gardner Homes

A wonderful experience all round

"From the day I walked in the door of the GJ Gardner office in Bairnsdale I knew I'd build with them. The friendly service from the entire team meant that building our new home was an enjoyable experience from day one.
    Plan alterations were easy, with our own ideas mixing well with the GJ Gardner plan we chose.
    Any issues along the way were dealt with in a friendly, professional and timely manner.
    The build was quick, even with Christmas / New Year, and the site was left clean ready for our own landscaping.
    I would highly recommend GJ Gardner Bairnsdale to anyone looking to build a quality family home."

KLM