PaulC

PaulCWA, 6076

Great experience, loving the end results

Construction End DateApr 2018
    Maddi T.G.J. Gardner Homes

Well Built large extension in Perth and creation of Granny flat within existing house

Construction End DateAug 2017
    James L.G.J. Gardner Homes

Hi Tony, thank you so much for your review. Dermot and his team at GJ Gardner Perth West are fantastic local builders, we're so pleased you had a great experience. Enjoy your new home.

Our first home- thank you GJ Gardner Perth West

Construction End DateMay 2017
    James L.G.J. Gardner Homes

Hi Caroline! Thanks so much for your review. We're so pleased you love your new home, and thanks for building with Dermot and the G.J. Gardner Perth West team.

James Leggott
    Marketing Manager WA

Home Builders

Find out how G.J. Gardner Homes WA compares to other Home Builders

Denise

DeniseEsperance

So happy to have the perfect first home!!

Office LocationWA, Esperance
    Construction End DateMay 2017
    Roz

RozOngerup

A wonderful home away from home for us!

Dermot and his team at GJ Gardner Perth West were the only builders to contact me after initial inquiries. They were helpful, knowledgeable and provided friendly service. It was a one stop shop when it came to selecting fittings, colours, etc. The helpful staff offered advice and suggestions to suit our needs. Our new house is fabulous and we cant wait time in it. Thanks Dermot!

Mike S

Mike SEast Victoria Park

Very happy - Love the new home

I bought a block of land and had an idea in my head with what i wanted to build, so i scribbled it on some paper and asked a few builders to have a look, and most didn't even reply. But then when i approached GJ Gardner Homes Perth Metro East, they actually took the time to reproduce the basic design i sketched into a simple plan that properly complied with the local council guidelines - and that sums up my whole experience: They really went above and beyond to keep me informed of what was happening, sharing their knowledge of the area's guidelines, and listened to what i wanted, as well as making suggestions to improve my initial ideas.
    Would certainly recommend.

Office LocationWA, Perth East

A Big Thank You to the Team at GJ Gardner Homes Esperance

Gerry should be very proud of his team at GJ Gardner Esperance, as they are professional, friendly, willing to go above and beyond, and very good at what they do. The house itself is excellent and the quality of the workmanship is evident right throughout. From the initial design and quote stage right through to completion and handover the entire process was hassle free and very professional. We highly recommend GJ Gardner Homes to anyone thinking of building a home in Esperance.

Office LocationWA, Esperance
    ABDUL

ABDULPerth

Sensational from start to finish

I wish to make quick note that my experience with all at GJ Gardner home Perth metro east, from start to finish was extremely good , they have completed before time, the build took 7 months in which was before the end of contract. The process was smooth and hassle free , they were open and listened and custom designed my home. They listened to my needs and finished the project with a great quality and happy product and I love my new home. I am now looking forward to the completion of my new second project with them . excited for 2015
    I would recommend these to everyone!

Office LocationWA, Perth East

Great Value for Money and a finished product

We would definately build with GJ Gardner again, they made the process very easy and from the Quotation stage through to the preparation of the building contract there were no hidden extras that weren't accounted for which is what we have heard a lot of other builders do. Cheap price to start with but then any changes or modifications to the original quote have an exorbitant markup on them.
    Quality, Price and ready to live in home

Home Builders