Great experience, loving the end results

When we decided to find a piece of land and build our dream home in the Perth hills, we searched many designs before finding the GJ Gardner Montville, thanks Neil if you are reading this! The fact that it was with a local small builder but part of the larger GJ Gardner family, was exactly what we wanted. Throughout, Dermot and his wonderful team at GJ Perth West - Kathleen, Yvonne, Geraldine and of course our supervisor, Mark, and his array of trades, looked after us and transformed the drawings on paper, along with my wife’s interior talents, to the amazing place we have today.
The whole process was very open and interactive, of course there were some issues but they were easily resolved and without doubt we would recommend them to anyone who wishes for something less rushed but rather a more personal, customised building experience.
Thanks again guys

Construction End DateApr 2018
Thanks heaps for the 5-star review! We're so glad you enjoyed your build process. The team at Perth West are amazing and passionate about building quality homes to all their clients. Thank you for choosing to build with G.J. Gardner Homes! Enjoy your new home!

Well Built large extension in Perth and creation of Granny flat within existing house

The first stage involved creation of larger bedroom with ensuite and upgrade of other en suite into same and laundry room completed in an acceptable time. Stage 2 involved building a 3 bed extension,involving widening the existing kitchen into a lounge /dinerer. At the same time a granny flat second kitchen was built carving off part of the existing g lounge/diner..Regarding stage 2 inevitable delays occurred getting the right size accommodation.

Throughout we had a superb energetic and stickler for detail site manager, Andrew Connolly who got the best out of all the tradies-always patient and polite with us at all times. The quality of the finish has been much admired and stage 2 was completed in seven months from laying the slab.
We are now all living in the two parts of the building and have our daughter, her partner and grand daughter in the same house.but living independently with their own front door.Next week a pool is being i installed

Although some inevitable hiccups in such a complicated project, Gardners in Perth West-Dermot and his team- have provided us with a great home and value has been added ,going from a 3 x1 to a 5 x 4

Doreen and Tony Dodd

Construction End DateAug 2017
Hi Tony, thank you so much for your review. Dermot and his team at GJ Gardner Perth West are fantastic local builders, we're so pleased you had a great experience. Enjoy your new home.

Our first home- thank you GJ Gardner Perth West

It was our first home and GJ Gardner makes the process very easy, from layout design, pre-start meeting, construction, to handover. GJ Gardner ensured we were kept will informed during every step of the build.
We contacted two other builders before GJ Gardner and end up choosing GJ because the price was very reasonable. And there were no hidden extras.
I wouldn’t say the process was hassle free, but they listened and solved together with us. Special thanks to MD, Dermot, who always pick up his phone and find solutions to meet our requests. Admin staffs, Kathleen and Yvonne are excellent and helpful. Last but not least, our site supervisor, Andrew, who goes above and beyond in sorting out problems in good time. He also provides amazing service in dealing with the handover process of our new home. There were minor attention needed after the handover and they were resolved promptly. Extremely happy with the high priority given by GJ Gardner over the handover process.
The very first time I stepped into the house, I couldn’t resist it but love every corner of the new two-storey house. Guess it’s because it has been built to exactly our specification :)

Construction End DateMay 2017
Hi Caroline! Thanks so much for your review. We're so pleased you love your new home, and thanks for building with Dermot and the G.J. Gardner Perth West team. James Leggott Marketing Manager WA

So happy to have the perfect first home!!

My husband Rohan and I have never owned or built a home before so we were unsure of what was expected and how the process worked. The GJ team were excellent to deal with. Throughout the build it was hard for Rohan to take time off work to attend onsite dealings, but GJ were excellent at working with us to find a time that suited everyone. We did not have endless money with this build, which meant we had to do some jobs ourselves such as the storm-water drainage system. The GJ team were happy to give advice and even lend a hand when Rohan was unable to install a part of the storm-water piping before the driveway concrete was due to be poured, so Justin done this for us taking a lot of stress away. Communication was excellent! any questions, phone calls, office drop in's or emails were answered quickly with lots of helpful advice. Since we have moved in the quality of the build is everything we expected, when we came across some minor issues, they were fixed without complication. If we were to build again we would happily choose GJ Gardener Homes again. At no point did we feel like anyone couldn't be bothered. Any concerns were easily discussed and the customer service was excellent through all parts of the build from planning to completion!!

Office LocationWA, Esperance
Construction End DateMay 2017
Thanks so much for the review Denise. We're so happy you had a great experience with Gerry and his team. Enjoy your perfect first home! James Leggott Marketing Manager GJ Gardner Homes NSW, ACT & WA

A wonderful home away from home for us!

Dermot and his team at GJ Gardner Perth West were the only builders to contact me after initial inquiries. They were helpful, knowledgeable and provided friendly service. It was a one stop shop when it came to selecting fittings, colours, etc. The helpful staff offered advice and suggestions to suit our needs. Our new house is fabulous and we cant wait time in it. Thanks Dermot!

Very happy - Love the new home

I bought a block of land and had an idea in my head with what i wanted to build, so i scribbled it on some paper and asked a few builders to have a look, and most didn't even reply. But then when i approached GJ Gardner Homes Perth Metro East, they actually took the time to reproduce the basic design i sketched into a simple plan that properly complied with the local council guidelines - and that sums up my whole experience: They really went above and beyond to keep me informed of what was happening, sharing their knowledge of the area's guidelines, and listened to what i wanted, as well as making suggestions to improve my initial ideas.
Would certainly recommend.

Office LocationWA, Perth East

A Big Thank You to the Team at GJ Gardner Homes Esperance

Gerry should be very proud of his team at GJ Gardner Esperance, as they are professional, friendly, willing to go above and beyond, and very good at what they do. The house itself is excellent and the quality of the workmanship is evident right throughout. From the initial design and quote stage right through to completion and handover the entire process was hassle free and very professional. We highly recommend GJ Gardner Homes to anyone thinking of building a home in Esperance.

Office LocationWA, Esperance

Sensational from start to finish

I wish to make quick note that my experience with all at GJ Gardner home Perth metro east, from start to finish was extremely good , they have completed before time, the build took 7 months in which was before the end of contract. The process was smooth and hassle free , they were open and listened and custom designed my home. They listened to my needs and finished the project with a great quality and happy product and I love my new home. I am now looking forward to the completion of my new second project with them . excited for 2015
I would recommend these to everyone!

Office LocationWA, Perth East

Great Value for Money and a finished product

We would definately build with GJ Gardner again, they made the process very easy and from the Quotation stage through to the preparation of the building contract there were no hidden extras that weren't accounted for which is what we have heard a lot of other builders do. Cheap price to start with but then any changes or modifications to the original quote have an exorbitant markup on them.
Quality, Price and ready to live in home