Listing monitored by Glass Angel

Maily Do
Maily DoSydney, NSW

Perfect customer service every time

I've shopped from Glass Angel many times and my parcels always arrive so quickly. Recommended them to a few friends and they've all had the same experience. Great place to shop for K-Beauty products.

Nishat Tauheed
Nishat TauheedSydney, NSW

Fave place to buy Korean skincare

Received my parcel the same day I ordered, very impressed! My parcel was filled with free gifts too. Definitely shopping here again. Thank you Glass Angel! <3

Thanh Tran
Thanh TranSydney, NSW

The best retailer I have ever dealt with!

I have ordered from their website numerous times and without fail, they have always provided perfect customer service with efficient shipping. They are so informative and amazing with the way they answered my questions. I am beyond stoked to found my favourite retailer in Sydney!

Swet H.
Swet H.Sydney, NSW

Bad customer service and shipping time

I had been emailing then due to my order has not been delivered for 1 month now and I have not received any reply from them. I am not sure if I will get any refund or will my product be delivered anytime soo. 1 month is too long to wait for your product to be shipped and considering they are just located in Australia. NO reply from customer service. No updates.

Azhar S.Glass Angel