Global Shop Direct

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (16) · No (138)

Shane

ShanePerth, WA

At least they gave my money back

Rang global shop direct after 6 weeks of not receiving my product and they told me due to high demand they needed to get more stock, maybe another 4-6 weeks. I said not good enough i want my money back which they agreed too. I will not buy anything else through them and would not reccomend anyone to use them

Christine

ChristineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Information about product

I sent an email to Global Direct about flexi seaĺ as my husband is having issues trying to seal a matchhead size hole in a petrol tank. Basically the response I received was, "no idea". Global Direct have no idea or care as to the safety or quality of the products they sell. I have tried to add screenshots of the emails, but I for some reason can not.

Global Shop DirectGlobal Shop Direct

Hi Christine, we would not reccommend using it for sealing a petrol tank.

BlossGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Crap product

Bought flipperty fish, very bad, can’t put charger in or turn on/off properly as zip way to small to get fingers in to use and had to rip it to put charger in, very disappointed as these were Christmas presents and can’t get refund because I don’t have them any more as they were gifts, very embarrassing.

Global Shop DirectGlobal Shop Direct

Hi Bloss, please be careful as there are many counterfeit versions out there. Did you purchase these from Global Shop Direct? If so we may be able to help

Bloss

Yes I did purchase from Global shop direct, they have told me I have to return the products to them.
I gave them as Christmas presents and they threw them in bin because they couldn’t be charged and they were useless

Maree

MareePerth, WA

bad service

Very poor service, placed a order 27th November 2020 and have still not received my order, on contacting Global Shop Direct, I am told they will phone me back but they don't, will never recommend,

Patricia

PatriciaVictoria

Alien Tape - 3 Pack - False Advertising Product does not work and damages wall paint

The product does not work as per the advertisement. Not only does it not work frames will fall off the wall smashing and also when you peel it off the wall - it takes the paint with it.

Terrible product - FALSE ADVERTISING

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Donna K.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

3+ months and still waiting for my order and a call back!!!

Global Shop DirectGlobal Shop Direct

Hi Donna, can you please email escalations@globalshopdirect.com.au - we'll resolve this promptly

MONTROSE

MONTROSESouth East Queensland, QLD

DELIVERY CONFIRMATION AND RECEIPT

Ashley L.

Ashley L.

Placed my order 11 weeks ago. Have called 5 times kindly asking where my product is. I want a refund.

Horrible. Absolutely horrible. Customer service - horrible. Management - horrible. Delivery - horrible. Communication - horrible.
Don’t recommend using this company at all. Don’t waste your time or money!
I want a refund!

Global Shop DirectGlobal Shop Direct

Hi Ashley, can you please email me your order number to escalations@globalshopdirect.com.au - let me resolve this for you. There should be no reason why you would need to wait that long

Jessica

JessicaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Shipping times appalling still haven’t received items

I ordered a bissel cleaner on the 5th October. I knew it could take 28 days to be shipped and was fine with that... after that time I emailed asking why it hadn’t been shipped. They replied saying it was delayed for 3 more weeks (a total of 7 weeks from order date) ... ok fine ... after the 7 weeks I emailed again... again they said they are delayed another month ... so in total its looking like it’ll be 12 weeks from order date for an $80 product and that’s if they don’t delay it again. If you can’t guarantee an item don’t sell so many!

Echelon EX3 bikes - slow delivery and updates

Ordered our bike from Echelon Australia website on Nov 30 (Monday). We did not get any updates (emails) and had to contact their distributor (Global Shop Direct) last Friday (Dec 4). Until now (Dec 9) our bike has not arrived, we had to take turns working from home to make sure we can receive the bike. A "standard" shipment that we ordered from US on the same day (Nov 30) arrived sooner than this. This is very very disappointing for a $2k+ purchase.

Global Shop DirectGlobal Shop Direct

Hi there, I updated your order with Direct Freight Express tracking details on Monday - you should have received an email with the details. Please send me an email to echelon@globalshopdirect.com.au - I'll provide you with the latest update.

georginapatrickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not buy ANYTHING.

Extremely difficult to return product. Delay tactics, asking if you want to onsell to friends. Never buy from them. Ever.

Global Shop DirectGlobal Shop Direct

Hi Georgina, you are always welcome to return a product to Global Shop Direct. If you have not received your Return Authorisation number please email escalations@globabalshopdirect.com.au and I'll provide it to you

georginapatrick

Already done. Ridiculous painful process. Constant delaying tactics. I had to email and ask 3 different times for the number. Never again.

Jezemeg8Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

If you value your sanity don't bother ordering!

Global Shop DirectGlobal Shop Direct

Hi there, I am sorry to hear you've had such a horrible run with us. It should be relavitely easy to resolve any payment based issues. Can you please email your order number to escalations@globalshopdirect.com.au so we can resolve this quickly?

Petra

PetraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Appalling

Ordered over 4 weeks ago, waited the 28 days they say it could take which is absolutely ridiculous in itself, and they tell me they are still waiting for stock. At no time during the ordering process was this made clear. I wouldn’t have bothered if I knew. Never again!

JMT

JMTGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Rubbish company

Ordered in October! Told to wait 2 weeks, then early Nov, then late Nov, now early December... Will my order arrive before Xmas?! Ridiculous!

Global Shop DirectGlobal Shop Direct

Hi Janine, can you please email escalations@globalshopdirect.com.au - there should be no reason why your order has not shipped

Too long to wait

Purchased a glow in the dark blanket for my granddaughter and while the product seems ok, I think 33 days is far too long to wait for delivery in this day and age.

Still waiting 6 weeks later

Estelle B.

I have emailed your request of the order number this morning. In the interest of sufficient customer service it would be beneficial to include your name so that I may refer to you directly in future.

Sharron

SharronVictoria

Not Happy NO Order

Ordered 2 x My Flexible Mirror and 1x TriBurst LED Light - Bayonet Fitting waited 28 days and no order has arrived. Rang up customer service and they have no record of my order gave them my order no and paypal receipt no and got told that they will get back to me. Rang again as haven't heard anything and now have been told to wait until the end of November to hear back from them and still don't no if I am going to get my order. NOT HAPPY never going to order through them again.

Global Shop DirectGlobal Shop Direct

Hi Sharron, can you please email your order number to escalations@globalshopdirect.com.au - I think we can fix this pretty easily.

Sally

SallySydney, NSW

Not happy

Waiting on a product I ordered in October to be told more stock arriving first week November and will be posted immediately. Still waiting and now told 3rd week of November. Not very happy as the date keeps changing and they don’t reply properly to your emails they just send the same email over and over only the date of delivery changes which gets longer and longer. Take money but no goods.

Global Shop DirectGlobal Shop Direct

Hi Sally, we are facing unpredictable delays with shipping products (as a lot of retailers are finding at the moment). Can you please email your order number to escalations@globalshopdirect.com.au and I'll look into this in more detail.

FionaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not the simplest order Sara mia bras - 2 months and still waiting.

I understand Covid may slow things down but 2 months? for a very simple order of a 3 pack of Sara Mia bras, that they are advertising on TV still. If they cna't supply stop advertising. htey say they cna't find my order BUT THEY TOOK my money immediately. THey send me a gneric response it's being passe dot their management team but I get nothing from them unless I contact them
I call the hotline but not working during these hours (they never monition want hours the hotline is working) at the moment because of covid and please email.

Global Shop DirectGlobal Shop Direct

Hi Fiona, we are in stock of all sizes and colours so there should be no delay at all. Can you please email your order number to escalations@globalshopdirect.com.au so we can investigate?

Greg

Greg

unhappy

Not happy with the billing service they change the final amount be aware of this
even just a small amount it soon would add up with all the accounts Very slow in delivery as they did not inform me what i bought was out of stock at the time which i think they should have

Global Shop DirectGlobal Shop Direct

Hi Greg, our payments should be spaced out and easy to understand. Can you please email your order number to escalations@globalshopdirect.com.au and we'll check it out?