Global Shop Direct

Global Shop Direct

3.6 from 2,566 reviews

3.6

2,566 reviews
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (59)
Chris

ChrisNorth Western Region, NSW

miracle air fryer would be a miracle if it showed up

paid nearly four hundred dollars for air fryer on 25th april called again today 29th may to be told would be another 4 weeks before delivery I CANCELLED MY ORDER, hoe can consumer affairs let them get away with selling something they don't have, if it was you or me we'd be in gaol

False advertising

Ordered Sara Mia on the 18th April received confirmation same day, on the 5th of May they sent me a email to there was delays with supply and it should be sent on 27th June and expect it 5 to 10 days after that. What makes me wild is the fact that they continue to advertise the product, they took my money straight away.

Respect

RespectGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sara Mia bra

Unfortunately the same email.... sorry no bras until June. Sorry you don’t take people’s money if you can’t supply. I know tv commercials pay, but they also need to stop advertising. Haven’t humans learnt anything out of this pandemic????? Like even a bit of RESPECT????

Cara - Sydney

Cara - SydneySydney, NSW

Bionic Trimmer - useless! Like a toy.

Why is there no option for ZERO stars???!!!

Took 6 weeks to get the product. 30 days to return is FROM their warehouse departure (no exceptions for COVID delays). Unimpressed with the false advertising.

It is absolute junk. Lightweight plastic, cheap & useless. More a toy than an actual tool. The advert is totally exaggerated!!!!!

Do not buy this, even with someone else's money!!!! Product is garbage!

Utter waste of money. Worst mistake to buy as an honest consumer. And global shop don't care, they rake in the $$$.
Probably make 5 times the cost of making this rubbish.

PeterSydney Surrounds, NSW

Sold items not in stock

Seems to be a common issue with Global Direct. Paid for an item on 19th April and they said allow up to 28 Days for delivery. 28 Days went by and no item and no reply to emails. Contacted them via PayPal and they said no stock until end of June. Had my money for over 4 weeks collecting interest, Luckily I purchased via PayPal and was able to request refund.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

A continuity issue with your TV advertisement

Difference in your advertisement - in one shot the cross over is left to right, in another it is right to left. Please be consistent. It may make no difference in your opinion. Thankyou

DaveSydney, NSW

Pathetic customer service

Ordered product and waited over a month for delivery, still nothing so called and was advised currently out of stock yet STILL advertising product delivered in 7 business days.. Call center overseas and don't care 2 F's.
Never again!!

No Goods received

I ordered a battery held sewing machine on the 27th April. Still waiting. I never received an order number but they took my money. I think it is a scam. Never again.

paul b.

paul b.Central, SA

None delivery of purchase.

This company does tv ads promoting this wonder bra,..takes your money and doesn't deliver...not even a refund.doesnt reply to your emails act.. let's see if this wakes them up.thankyou.paul barnes

Barbara P.

Barbara P.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Sara Mia bra

Ordered 3pack bra paid $109.90 on the 16th April it's now the 19th may just rang still out of stock won't be in till late June how can they take your orders and your money with no stock I will be never buying anything off them again
Barbara Pussell

burnt hand

burnt handSouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t even bother with global shop

Their products are mostly rubbish. Flexitape is just a swindle and Sewing machine, Flexiglue, and mirror or to name a few The only product that I found works was the cushion for watching videos but any cheap cushion could have done that. Amazon sell the same products but do give genuine reports from users. Save your money and don’t promote these products. The advertising should be investigated.

Return the

Sent email regarding return a week ago no reply. I am very angry of no acknowledgment what so ever. I’m going to call customer service again. Why is it I need to write a 30 word review

Tracy

TracyNew South Wales

They sell items they don't have in stock.

Ordered Sara Maria bras 4 weeks ago and have just been sent an e-mail stating they will not arrive until early July! Have sent return e-mail but no reply. Amazingly they continue to advertise these on TV.

jesta

jestaSydney, NSW

Selling items they don't have in stock

I ordered 1 x 3 Sarah Mia bras value pack on 22/2/20 after they had advertised the bras on TV. Took my money $109.90 but didn't hear back from Global Shop Direct until I contacted them a month later on 21/3/20 regarding not receiving the bras. I was informed that the bras would not arrive until the 3rd week of May and the order would be dispatched soon after that.
I requested a refund which I received.
I have purchased other items from this company previously which took months to arrive because they sell items which they do not have in stock and do not indicate this at the time of sale.

laura Johnson

laura JohnsonHunter Region, NSW

bionic trimmer

have put it together and it doesn't work
all part are put together as per the instructions
it says to just push the safety switch which i have done but nothing happens

bionic trimmer

I purchased the bionic trimmer for my elderly husband. RUBBISH RUBBISH so product my husband just binned it. Now I am on a pension and I am running short of finances because of this company. I thought I was buying something to make life easier for him.

glen

glenRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Most of the things I bought are in bin!!!

Still have air frier but the basket shaft is to short keep slipping!!!! Not worth the money still paying it off! Sewing machines didn't last 5min!!!! wallets crap!! leaver on sherdder sucken snaped but works well if you have 3 hands!!!

Haven't received

Not satisfied as money was taken but goods were not received. All I wanted to know was when they will be sent Why can't you give me an answer immediately thanks

Daisy18

Daisy18South East Queensland, QLD

Global Direct Rip off Price

Why pay $50 then $10 for postage when you can get it from Aust Post for $19.95. Same machine! I will never purchase anything from Global, their prices should be brought to the attention of Fair Trading.

Eleni

EleniSydney Surrounds, NSW

Do not purchase anything from this company

Rose Aasked

I ordered 3 bras on 31 March money was taken $ 109 90 still waiting? When can I expect them rose

Angry

Rose;

I ordered same 19 April with 28 Day delivery. After the 28 days I emailed them (twice) with no reply. I had paid by PayPal and opened a dispute and they then answered stating they had NO STOCK UNTIL END OF JUNE (selling products they do not have seems to be common with Global Direct if you read their reviews). I managed to arrange a refund via PayPal which I should receive this week.

Kerryf

Kerryfasked

I purchased three of these bras online on 3.4.20 at a cost of $109.90 AU. My statement indicates that the money was taken from my account but thus far I have not received the bras. I would like to know when I should expect my purchase.

Peter

I had the same problem and they will not have any stock until at least the end of June (they really should be charged with false pretense) . Luckily I was able to arrange a refund via PayPal as going through PayPal seems to be the only way to get them to reply to correspondence.

Dave

Typical, pathetic... do not shop here

Carole L.

Carole L.asked

I've learnt my lesson.Never again will I order or give money to Global Direct. I'm tired of waiting for this bonza bra and want a refund NOW'
They can't come up with the goods and have the hide to keep advertising on t.v.

Gayle Shaw
Gayle Shaw

I will never order from them also. Haven't got my item. Still waiting. Been 2 months now.

Get an answer from our members and Global Shop Direct representatives