Global Work & Travel

• Trip Completed Yes (12) · No (134)
  • Ease of Booking
ChelseaG

ChelseaGHunter Region, NSW

Love this!

Everything explained nice and easily! loved having the phone calls with the girls! constantly getting updates, and phone calls to see how the process was going. Couldn’t of found a better company to do this through!

GlobalGlobal Work & Travel

Hey Chelsea, we're so happy you've had such a great experience with the team so far. We're glad you're looking forward to your trip, we'll be here to support you every step of the way!

BlakeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Global Work and Travel - Be Careful!

Booking Type Accommodation
JarethH

JarethHPerth, WA

Awesome

Awesome process everything explained completely and so ready/excited to go. There was absolutely no surprises so far deposit was easy and there are payments plans to help pay of all the required cost before the trip.

Booking Type Accommodation, Cruise, Flights, Insurance, Tour and Visa

HannahR

HannahRGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This trip sounds amazing!

I booked a trip to teach English in Peru. The people I spoke to were very open about the costs and how flexible it is to adjust a booking. Looking forward to it!

MaleikaH

MaleikaHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Opportunity of a lifetime

Great excitement & motivation for this trip. Everything explained really well. No little suprises. I love they get excited with you and help makes dreams a reality. Can’t wait to go =)

Hey Maleika,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a nice review. We are excited about your trip as well and will be here for whatever you need, every step of the way!

More Than Excited

Absolutely great level of motivation they bring upon you about going. I was really walked through the process of getting registered for this and it couldnt have been easier to decide on going.

Great, friendly service

I spoke with Kirra on the phone, she was lovely and funny. Gave me great, clear information about what i needed to do and what I should expect when continuing with the service. Highly recommend mend

Jacub Allistar O'Donnell

Jacub Allistar O'DonnellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing company, that takes care of everything so can look forward to and enjoy your trip

Great friendly service and the staff really look after you and make sure you are set for your trip, everything is taken care of which is such a weight off going to another country permanently now just being excited about the journey is the exactly the way it's ment to be.

Booking Type Accommodation, Cruise, Flights, Tour and Visa

Great company--great opportunities!

I had applied to this company, not really expecting to hear back from them--I though it was my responsibility to search the site and find a place to stay. But Global reached out, helped me choose my dream destination and job, and are now helping me to get there in December! There are fees, but they aren't unexpected--very open about them!
Really easy to adjust or cancel!

Booking Type Accommodation, Insurance and Visa

Sarah b

Sarah bSydney Surrounds, NSW

Worst experience ever and not just the bullying tactics used by the staff but the amount you pay just for lack of help. All they did was send me the link to the visa application which I did only to arrive in the country with no job offer yet and when they did get me work I felt completely unsafe. I have other family members that used them and have both had similar experiences. One of their team member in their London offices would send me nice emails but would verbally abuse me on the phone calling me all sorts!! Anything to cover themselves. Also posted in Aussies in London Facebook page to see if anyone else had the same issue and there were about 70 comments all expressing bad experiences.

Trip Completed Yes
Booking Type Accommodation, Flights, Insurance and Visa
AnatuS

AnatuSPerth, WA

Amazing employees!! Can’t wait to travel.

They are very fast with replying/responding, they answer all your questions to make sure you have a great time and enjoy your experience!
I’m underway to go and excited to start!!!

Booking Type Flights, Insurance, Tour and Visa

SarahG

SarahGThe Mallee, VIC

Amazing, really helpful and Factual about the trip

I have just booked to go to the United Kingdom in April 2021 for four months on a working visa And No I did not encounter any unexpected Fees after booking

Booking Type Accommodation, Flights, Insurance, Tour and Visa

BayleeM

BayleeMCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

It’s grouse!

Everyone was very helpful and made my booking stress free! ( I booked twenty four month adventure to Canada )And I’m so excited! The people I had phone calls with were equally excited for me

VictoriaM

VictoriaMMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Consultant Kirra - Amazing!

If you have a bubbly, enthusiast and happy personality you will seriously love working with Kirra to book your holiday. Her tone of voice over the phone and her genuine excitement for me made me x100 more excited for my first trip to Canada. She was super helpful and very fun to talk to. It felt like talking to a friend within a minute of speaking with her.

Booking Type Accommodation, Flights, Insurance, Tour and Visa

Amazing Experience

I booked a 24 month adventure in Australia and it was very easy! They were very informative and I have the perfect trip! No additional fees came unexpectedly and the price was perfect for me!

Booking Type Accommodation and Visa

TahliaB

TahliaBPerth, WA

Amazing help and wonderful advice

The whole team was super helpful. Kirra had heaps of wonderful advice and lots of information to really help decide on what we wanted to do. They walked us through step by step in registering and made everything so easy.

Booking Type Visa

Amazing Help!

Everyone was super clear and helpful! Very patient and informative! Cannot speak highly enough of the team that helped me book my dream trip to Costa Rica! Now it’s time to countdown until my departure!

Booking Type Tour

Angelina K.

Angelina K.New South Wales

I can not wait to go. So perfect

I got a call for Kiarra and told all about what I would be doing over in Canada and she helped me with setting up my getting everything ready. I am so unbelievably excited and it couldn’t have been an easier registration!

Booking Type Accommodation, Insurance and Visa

Review collected in partnership with Global Work & Travel

Amazing. Incredibly helpful and inspiring!

In did not encounter any unexpected fees. Everything seems to be super transparent and straightforward. I booked a work holiday experience in Australia and my expectations were exceeded! Brad was absolutely stellar, I couldn't have asked for better.

Booking Type Visa

AlexanderN

AlexanderNGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Helped out so much

I got a call and was wondering what it was for and when I answered I realised it was global, they helped out so much with my booking to Canada, well organized and explained the run down really well

Booking Type Accommodation, Flights, Tour and Visa