Global Work & Travel

• Trip Completed Yes (12) · No (143)
  • Ease of Booking
EmilyM

EmilyMVictoria

Very friendly & welcoming staff

The process was very easy, all details about what I will be doing and how to get there was laid out very clearly. Couldn’t be happier with the service provided. While I did get in touch with several didn’t working holiday companies over the years this has hands down been my favourite. Definitely recommend!

Great experience!

Super easy to book! Very honest and open about the whole process and expectations! Can’t wait to live this experience! Look forward to sharing this magical experience with others from
Around the world

Booking TypeAccommodation and Tour
GlobalGlobal Work & Travel

Hey Jessica, we're so glad you've had such a great experience with us so far!

RhianO

RhianOSouthwest, VIC

AMAZING

Jordan was super helpful and friendly, no additional fees, actually a reduction of fees. I booked 6 months working in europe and it EXCEEDED my expectations! Cant wait to go!!!

Booking TypeAccommodation
GlobalGlobal Work & Travel

Hi Rhian, we are thrilled to hear that your Work & Travel Expert Jordan was super friendly! You will love Europe - we are looking forward to healing you along the way!

Thanks for choosing Global Work & Travel!

KaylaH

KaylaHSydney, NSW

Amazing reassurance and guidance !

I booked the working holiday in the UK and spoke to Ellen on the phone who was amazing at answering all my questions and concerns. Top customer service. She stayed on the phone until all my questions were answered and didn’t feel rushed. No question was silly and every part of the program was explained thoroughly and clearly. Made me so excited to start my trip and knowing the next steps from here. Already feel so comfortable and confident with this company.

Booking TypeAccommodation and Visa

AnnaF

AnnaFCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Very helpful and informative! Very excited

Booked an au pair placement in Italy. Met expectations.

Everyone was helpful, super friendly and very informative.
Made me more relaxed and excited about taking this amazing opportunity to see the world!

GlobalGlobal Work & Travel

Hi Anna, we are so happy that you have had a 5 star experience with our team! We will be here every step of the way and you are going to have an amazing time in Italy!

Friendly customer service

All of my questions were answered and explained in detail. Initially I called to learn more about the program, but ended up paying a deposit for teaching English in Prague. There was absolutely no pressure, it is simply that the call process is designed to make you purchase their service. I do not have any regrets, but simply hope that everything goes as smoothly as explained. Perhaps the only con from the whole experience was not being able to clearly hear the sales representative, but besides that everything else was good.

Review collected in partnership with Global Work & Travel

Supportive and informative looking forward to working with them.

Have paid deposit and look forward to planning my trip. May have to delay but love the lifetime guarantee option for the deposit.
Staff are willing to help and get you going

Hi Kimberley,
We're over the moon that we were able to fill you in on everything for your trip and answer all your questions! We can't wait to help you plan your trip!

Chelsea

ChelseaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very supportive and reassuring made this experience so enjoyable

It would have been easier if an email was sent to me about all the information the lady was giving my like with the resume and setting up the whole thing

Booking TypeAccommodation, Car Hire, Cruise, Flights, Insurance, Tour and Visa

Aleem Ali

Aleem AliSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful!

Booking to canada! Went so well with ellen! Its like she knew exactly what i had in mind for my trip which made everything at ease and nothing to worry about!

Booking TypeFlights

ChelseaG

ChelseaGHunter Region, NSW

Love this!

Everything explained nice and easily! loved having the phone calls with the girls! constantly getting updates, and phone calls to see how the process was going. Couldn’t of found a better company to do this through!

GlobalGlobal Work & Travel

Hey Chelsea, we're so happy you've had such a great experience with the team so far. We're glad you're looking forward to your trip, we'll be here to support you every step of the way!

BlakeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Global Work and Travel - Be Careful!

Booking TypeAccommodation
JarethH

JarethHPerth, WA

Awesome

Awesome process everything explained completely and so ready/excited to go. There was absolutely no surprises so far deposit was easy and there are payments plans to help pay of all the required cost before the trip.

Booking TypeAccommodation, Cruise, Flights, Insurance, Tour and Visa

HannahR

HannahRGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This trip sounds amazing!

I booked a trip to teach English in Peru. The people I spoke to were very open about the costs and how flexible it is to adjust a booking. Looking forward to it!

MaleikaH

MaleikaHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Opportunity of a lifetime

Great excitement & motivation for this trip. Everything explained really well. No little suprises. I love they get excited with you and help makes dreams a reality. Can’t wait to go =)

Hey Maleika,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us such a nice review. We are excited about your trip as well and will be here for whatever you need, every step of the way!

More Than Excited

Absolutely great level of motivation they bring upon you about going. I was really walked through the process of getting registered for this and it couldnt have been easier to decide on going.

Great, friendly service

I spoke with Kirra on the phone, she was lovely and funny. Gave me great, clear information about what i needed to do and what I should expect when continuing with the service. Highly recommend mend

Jacub Allistar O'Donnell

Jacub Allistar O'DonnellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing company, that takes care of everything so can look forward to and enjoy your trip

Great friendly service and the staff really look after you and make sure you are set for your trip, everything is taken care of which is such a weight off going to another country permanently now just being excited about the journey is the exactly the way it's ment to be.

Booking TypeAccommodation, Cruise, Flights, Tour and Visa

Great company--great opportunities!

I had applied to this company, not really expecting to hear back from them--I though it was my responsibility to search the site and find a place to stay. But Global reached out, helped me choose my dream destination and job, and are now helping me to get there in December! There are fees, but they aren't unexpected--very open about them!
Really easy to adjust or cancel!

Booking TypeAccommodation, Insurance and Visa

Sarah b

Sarah bSydney Surrounds, NSW

Worst experience ever and not just the bullying tactics used by the staff but the amount you pay just for lack of help. All they did was send me the link to the visa application which I did only to arrive in the country with no job offer yet and when they did get me work I felt completely unsafe. I have other family members that used them and have both had similar experiences. One of their team member in their London offices would send me nice emails but would verbally abuse me on the phone calling me all sorts!! Anything to cover themselves. Also posted in Aussies in London Facebook page to see if anyone else had the same issue and there were about 70 comments all expressing bad experiences.

Trip CompletedYes
Booking TypeAccommodation, Flights, Insurance and Visa
AnatuS

AnatuSPerth, WA

Amazing employees!! Can’t wait to travel.

They are very fast with replying/responding, they answer all your questions to make sure you have a great time and enjoy your experience!
I’m underway to go and excited to start!!!

Booking TypeFlights, Insurance, Tour and Visa