Global Work & Travel

• Trip Completed Yes (11) · No (115)
  • Ease of Booking
TaeiT

TaeiTSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect !

Hayden was great, gave me a lot of information, made everything easy and quick to understand. Been wanting to travel .. but was not quite sure. Now on my way to start the process and get on with this journey.. excited!

KatherineC

KatherineCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service:)

Hi, Kirra was such a great help and she made everything quick and easy to understand. I really appreciate all her hard work! Great work I can’t wait to go on this trip!

Review collected in partnership with Global Work & Travel

This is the best freaking thing ever

No fees that I wasn’t made aware of before booking. I booked a trip to Australia, which I have been dying to do for years and global work and travel made it so easy to do so.

Booking Type Accommodation, Flights, Insurance, Tour and Visa

Find out how Global Work & Travel compares to other Booking Services

Very helpful staff, and was easy to book. Jordan who I spoke to was lovely and super helpful. Had some technical issues with singing up but that can’t be helped

ShaydeM

ShaydeMSydney, NSW

Awesome

No it was straight forward and easy. The price is exactly as it is advertised. Customer service was excellent and concise as it gives me assurance about the plan of the trip. Also the company offers flexibility in when you’d like to start the trip.

JoycelynK

JoycelynKHunter Region, NSW

Perfect

My experience was amazing all the members were so nice and just as exited to be apart of my trip as me and gave me places to visit when I’m over there

Michelle D.

Michelle D.Perth, WA

Ideal

I was only inquiring but after good advice by the representative I was convinced ! This is ideal for young people or anyone who wants to travel but not sure how like me

Booking Type Visa

larah

larahQueensland

Amazing company

No additional or unexpected fees added to my booking, I booked a working trip to the Uk amazing customer service very nice people, met my expectations really good and easy

Review collected in partnership with Global Work & Travel

Absolutely perfect! Highly recommend!

I booked my 2 year working holiday UK! Had excellent help from Kirra the travel consultant! Very keen to go on my trip with the help of Global Work and Travel!

Great customer service

I called global work and travel with a few questions regarding a possible work visa to Australia. An hour and a half later we were on our way to putting in a deposit. Ty was very very informative and friendly ask us about our life and made us feel welcome i would recommend this company to anyone.
Customer service 10/10
General knowledge 10/10
All around friendliness 10/10

Booking Type Visa

Review collected in partnership with Global Work & Travel

Very helpful at getting started

I am yet to begin my journey however the process has been informative and exciting, I look forward to next year when I take off !! A lady called Kirra helped me find my feet on what trip would be best for me and I can't wait to document all about it as it folds out!

Review collected in partnership with Global Work & Travel

Can’t wait to work Overseas!

Did not encounter any additional fees. Booked to be an a au pair in America next year. Definitely meet my expectations and above. So quick and easy but very reassuring.

Emma B.

Emma B.Perth, WA

Do not use them

I moved over to the UK by myself thinking that this company would support me through the process helping me find a job. They did not, they sent me to work at a company called IPG, which was commission only! So you only get paid if you sell a certain number of tickets. They say it’s free to live there but only if you sell a certain amount of tickets, you also have to pay for fuel and your packs and just about everything else you can think of. I was also sent to a house where the manager was a coke addict so there was never really that much work being done. You can do it on your own, just do your research! Do not give this company your money.

Trip Completed Yes

Such a good site!

When I started the process they were sure to answer all questions and provide as much detail possible, the process went by very quick and before I knew it was I was paying a deposit, the payment was very upfront and ended up being cheaper then expected

Tim H.

Tim H.

An absolute scam

AustinW

AustinWPerth, WA

Absolutely awesome

My experience was super easy the team were awesome and made what seemed difficult a breeze. They looked after me, made sure I understood everything and best of all set me up with my dream trip! Cheers heaps

Booking Type Accommodation, Flights, Tour and Visa

Caroline

CarolinePerth, WA

They are there to scam you...

Without Global Work & Travel Co. actually doing anything/booking anything/organising anything for my intended working holiday, once I paid $695 deposit my organiser insisted I set up a direct debit to pay installations toward the total $1895 amount. I had to cease my intentions of this working holiday & out of the $1,895 I had paid, was only entitled to $650, there's a clause that you only receive 50% of what you have paid (excluding non refundable deposit), even if they hadn't done anything towards the booking of your trip and even they tell you to keep paying until you reach the full amount.

Booking Type Accommodation, Flights and Visa

Very simple and easy!

I wanted to ensure that getting my trip started would be simple and easy and it was just that, incredibly excited about getting my trip planned with global work and travel!

Review collected in partnership with Global Work & Travel

Great company. Booking was super easy and they were very up front about costs and fees. Everyone I spoke to was really friendly and more than happy to answer any questions or concerns.

Adrian

AdrianPerth, WA

Great experience and service

Booking was made easy and all the information I required was answered quickly by the friendly Kirra who has helped me throughout the sign up prpcess.
They have been upfront about all costs involved and how the trip is going to be planned.

Booking Type Accommodation, Tour and Visa