Global Work & Travel

• Trip Completed Yes (12) · No (156)
  • Ease of Booking
Shannen

ShannenHunter Region, NSW

So simple!

Everyone I spoke to was so helpful, especially Kate. Informative and simple! I haven’t yet gone on the trip but everything is already in place. I can’t wait to go!

Booking TypeTour

sophf

sophfTasmania

Great Service!

I booked a 6month AU pair trip to New Zealand 2022, and the staff from global work and travel, could not have been more helpful with the booking or any further questions i had :)

Booking TypeAccommodation
GlobalGlobal Work & Travel

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review Soph! We are glad the team were helpful and answered all of your questions!

Thanks for choosing Global Work & Travel

Being stuck for so long, finally a way out.

There were no additional fees, actually I was discounted a small amount. I booked Prague. Mitch and Liam were very helpful, they offered suggestions and experiences. I haven’t gone yet so I don’t know how everything will be. Cheers.

Tea C.

Tea C.Far North Queensland, QLD

So awesome!

No I did not encounter any unexpected or additional fees
Work and travel holiday to cananda (Banff) - I haven’t been yet but the booking process experience was fast and effective
Not applicable

Booking TypeAccommodation, Flights, Tour and Visa
GlobalGlobal Work & Travel

Hi Tea, thanks for taking the time to leave a 5 star review of your experience!

Great experience

I had a work talk me through everything that was to come with me traveling with business and it was very straight forward and they had answers to all the questions I had

This perfect

There were no additional fees and my experience booking with you guys was amazing and it definitely meet my expectations and even more I can’t wait for the experience coming

ruby

rubyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very sneaky company

Extremely helpful

They ran me through the process in great detail. Answered any and all questions I had and have made this process so easily accessible for me to go on my dream trip with plenty of alternatives should something go wrong.

Hi Stephanie!

Thank you for your 5 star review of your experience with Global Work & Travel! We are thrilled that we were able to answer all your questions and make it easy for you.

Amazing, super helpful and friendly.

I booked a working holiday in Canada for 2022 and I spoke to Brock on the phone. He was vibrant, helpful and exceeded my expectations. Booking was easy, I was on the phone for about 15 minutes!

EmilyW

EmilyWPerth, WA

Great Service!!

The team who helped me were super helpful and informative. Got my application process moving super quickly. The steps are simple and the emails were all clear which made it a stress free experience.

Review collected in partnership with Global Work & Travel

Excellent service and cheerful staff

Very friendly service and answers for every question I had! I booked for a summer camp next year and i’m so excited! The team went above and beyond with research for me

Booking TypeVisa

Be very careful!

You will find they are very quick to take your money but you will find that you are not going to Canada soon and good luck getting your money back!h
Please read what the Australian Government has recently announced about travel to Canada by clicking on the article below.

BlakeW
BlakeW

Wouldn’t it be good if some of your glowing references were made by people who had COMPLETED their trip?

Should have booked a trip earlier if I knew how great Global Work & Travel’s support would be

I was blown away with how simple the process to book a trip was. Tim went above and beyond to make sure a spot was held for us, we had all of our answers, and each step of the process laid out simply and efficiently. The conversation that led to booking the trip made me even more excited for this experience!

BlaiseH

BlaiseHPerth, WA

Great experience and help

Really easy to navigate booking with incredible help from the team at Global Work & Travel. Very informative with patience and knowledge of the trip. Very excited to begin my adventures and travel in 2022.

EmilyM

EmilyMVictoria

Very friendly & welcoming staff

The process was very easy, all details about what I will be doing and how to get there was laid out very clearly. Couldn’t be happier with the service provided. While I did get in touch with several didn’t working holiday companies over the years this has hands down been my favourite. Definitely recommend!

Great experience!

Super easy to book! Very honest and open about the whole process and expectations! Can’t wait to live this experience! Look forward to sharing this magical experience with others from
Around the world

Booking TypeAccommodation and Tour
GlobalGlobal Work & Travel

Hey Jessica, we're so glad you've had such a great experience with us so far!

RhianO

RhianOSouthwest, VIC

AMAZING

Jordan was super helpful and friendly, no additional fees, actually a reduction of fees. I booked 6 months working in europe and it EXCEEDED my expectations! Cant wait to go!!!

Booking TypeAccommodation
GlobalGlobal Work & Travel

Hi Rhian, we are thrilled to hear that your Work & Travel Expert Jordan was super friendly! You will love Europe - we are looking forward to healing you along the way!

Thanks for choosing Global Work & Travel!

KaylaH

KaylaHSydney, NSW

Amazing reassurance and guidance !

I booked the working holiday in the UK and spoke to Ellen on the phone who was amazing at answering all my questions and concerns. Top customer service. She stayed on the phone until all my questions were answered and didn’t feel rushed. No question was silly and every part of the program was explained thoroughly and clearly. Made me so excited to start my trip and knowing the next steps from here. Already feel so comfortable and confident with this company.

Booking TypeAccommodation and Visa

AnnaF

AnnaFCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Very helpful and informative! Very excited

Booked an au pair placement in Italy. Met expectations.

Everyone was helpful, super friendly and very informative.
Made me more relaxed and excited about taking this amazing opportunity to see the world!

GlobalGlobal Work & Travel

Hi Anna, we are so happy that you have had a 5 star experience with our team! We will be here every step of the way and you are going to have an amazing time in Italy!

Friendly customer service

All of my questions were answered and explained in detail. Initially I called to learn more about the program, but ended up paying a deposit for teaching English in Prague. There was absolutely no pressure, it is simply that the call process is designed to make you purchase their service. I do not have any regrets, but simply hope that everything goes as smoothly as explained. Perhaps the only con from the whole experience was not being able to clearly hear the sales representative, but besides that everything else was good.