Listing monitored by Global Work & Travel

• Trip Completed Yes (12) · No (177)
  • Ease of Booking

Luke M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Travel Credit Exchange - $2,295

I currently hold a $2,295 credit with GWTC from a working holiday I was supposed to take in mid 2020. Unfortunately my personal circumstances have changed and can no longer go. The terms & conditions outline that I am not entitled to a refund, although I can transfer the credit to another person looking to organise a trip through them.

Will be willing to transfer the credit for $2,000 or best offer to another traveler looking to book a trip through GWTC.

Ease of Booking
AdelleC
AdelleCPerth, WA

Super excited!

I have spoken with Global Travel before and worked with an affiliated company, so my expectations were met. Very friendly, happy to answer all questions. Would highly recommend to my friends.

GlobalGlobal Work & Travel

Hi Adelle, thanks for taking the time to leave us a 5 star review of your experience! :)

We love hearing that you would recommend us to others!

This is perfect!

Have not encountered any hidden costs or fees after booking. I have booked a working visa in the uk, had all genuine help as the steps are pretty easy. Already feel welcomed and keen for an adventure.

ZahliT
ZahliTMid North Coast, NSW

Quick and easy. Very helpful, enthusiastic staff!

the process so far has been very simple. the staff seem so kind and are extremely helpful and make things go smoothly. very happy and would recommend to anyone out there.

Hyerin
HyerinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Informative explanations

Everything was easy to understand, and there was nothing too complicated for me to do. Being told I would be helped throughout the whole journey helped me feel less nervous.

So helpful!

We scheduled a call with GWT and were contacted by Callum who was so friendly and talked us through everything. He answered all of our questions but didn’t make us feel under pressure to book. We have now made the decision to book a trip but wouldn’t have taken the jump without GWT.

Ease of Booking
GlobalGlobal Work & Travel

Perfect for a personally funded adventure

Want to travel but not fully funded? Work and travel! The work won't even seem like work, new country, new people, new culture. Perfect for me, might be perfect for you.

Highly recommend

Amazing service, covered everything and all my questions where answerd in detail can't wait to start the new adventure they have helped and guided me towards my goal to overseas travil

Great

The process was great and easy. I booked Australia and there were no fees included. It was a great experience on the phone with helpful people. It was a great experience overall.

Manni R.
Manni R.Hunter Region, NSW

Helped get my 7yr dream up and running

Kate was lovely and talked me through the whole process, I initially wanted to spend a yr or two in America, then she told me about her experiences with Canada, and how I could visit the rest of North America whilst on a 2 yr working holiday visa for Canada. So grateful that I reached out and she helped me get my dream of travelling around North America up and running after 7yrs of wanting to do it, it’s now finally a reality.
“It's the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting”- Paul Coelho

ELT
ELTAustralian Capital Territory

Amazing and kind and helpful service!

Matt was amazing. He was super kind and helpful. It’s so easy they do all the work for you and help you throughout the process! I did not encounter any unexpected or additional fees after I made the booking. I had the option to pay in full (and save $200) or pay later. The experience of booking was so easy and quick, definitely exceeded my expectations. I was told that even though I had paid a deposit I would be able to change the dates or swap to a different country if I chose to later. Overall an amazing experience.

So far so good

I didn’t encounter any additional fees so far. I booked for Australia and it was easy overall i did not run into any issues or concerns. Thank you for that

KaitiakiH
KaitiakiHGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Helpful and dedicated!

What started out as an interesting dream, easily turned into reality. Thanks to Ellen and her dedication and drive for me to take that final step in order to make it into reality. I definitely had a few slip ups on my end from being so busy but because of Ellen I was given a 2nd opportunity to take a shot at my dream.

Mathew
MathewHunter Region, NSW

They have ripped me off over $5000 years ago and have never even made an attempt to repay...

They didn't want to give any of my money back ...
Be warned to young people who can get conned with their overseas work holidays. I lost all my savings with this mob.

GlobalGlobal Work & Travel

Ellen was super helpful and insightful during our conversation. Cleared a lot of questions we had and could handle my mates cheeky humour. Definitely an asset to your work place

Read more reviews - page 2

Vanessa
Vanessaasked

Are there any reviews from people who have returned from their travels?

GlobalGlobal Work & Travel

Hi Vanessa! You can see all of our reviews on other review sites such as Consumer Affairs & Trust Pilot! Our Instagram is also a great place to check out photos & reviews from our travellers who have travelled with us or currently travelling with us! All of the posts on our Instagram are from current or past travellers of ours!

We hope this helps!

Jee Y.
Jee Y.asked

Would we be able to get our refund back after the deposit?

Pam H.
Pam H.asked

I have seen a few negative reviews about this company. I am supposed to be going to Thailand in Feb 2021 to volunteer with their tails and trunks program I am wondering has anyone completed this trip and what did they think and was Global work and travel really helpful and supportive. I admit they were pushy at first but it sounded really good thats why I have paid a deposit to go but then after reading the reviews I am feeling very anxious about it and starting to think that maybe I have made a mistake can anyone please put my mind at ease that I have made a good choice to go with them.

Riley H.
Riley H.

They are doing it to get your money, don't send them any money!

See all Global Work & Travel questions