Global Work & Travel

• Trip Completed Yes (10) · No (102)
  • Ease of Booking
AustinW

AustinWPerth, WA

Absolutely awesome

My experience was super easy the team were awesome and made what seemed difficult a breeze. They looked after me, made sure I understood everything and best of all set me up with my dream trip! Cheers heaps

Booking Type Accommodation, Flights, Tour and Visa

Caroline

CarolinePerth, WA

They are there to scam you...

Without Global Work & Travel Co. actually doing anything/booking anything/organising anything for my intended working holiday, once I paid $695 deposit my organiser insisted I set up a direct debit to pay installations toward the total $1895 amount. I had to cease my intentions of this working holiday & out of the $1,895 I had paid, was only entitled to $650, there's a clause that you only receive 50% of what you have paid (excluding non refundable deposit), even if they hadn't done anything towards the booking of your trip and even they tell you to keep paying until you reach the full amount.

Booking Type Accommodation, Flights and Visa

Very simple and easy!

I wanted to ensure that getting my trip started would be simple and easy and it was just that, incredibly excited about getting my trip planned with global work and travel!

Find out how Global Work & Travel compares to other Booking Services

Great company. Booking was super easy and they were very up front about costs and fees. Everyone I spoke to was really friendly and more than happy to answer any questions or concerns.

Adrian

AdrianPerth, WA

Great experience and service

Booking was made easy and all the information I required was answered quickly by the friendly Kirra who has helped me throughout the sign up prpcess.
They have been upfront about all costs involved and how the trip is going to be planned.

Booking Type Accommodation, Tour and Visa

Jake S.

Jake S.South East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful and thoroughly explained everything

Process was easy
no hidden fees
can cancel or adjust very easily
I booked a travel holiday to Canada for two years through work and travel holidays and I am very excited to get the process started

BiancaB

BiancaBSydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing and helpful staff

Was very easy to contact and ask questions about my teaching trip. Big thanks to Kelly who was really nice and patient answering my many questions. Going to leave in a few months and very excited for what's to come!

Review collected in partnership with Global Work & Travel

Please book with this company

This is an amazing company with a great staff. I couldn't fault them at all. Big shout out to Amy who helped me find my perfect trip abroad to go work in South Korea! She knew exactly the place I would be able to go and immerse in their culture .

Booking Type Accommodation and Tour

Review collected in partnership with Global Work & Travel

SCAM avoid at all costs, they take your money and ditch you once over here.

Trip Completed Yes

Efficient

The team we’re extremely efficient and professional, delivering a sales pitch that won me over instantly but while still maintaining a personal touch. They tailoring the trip and placement for my personal preferences

Booking Type Accommodation, Flights, Tour and Visa

Review collected in partnership with Global Work & Travel

No unexpected fees and my booking process was very easy thanks to dylan. Only put down the deposit so far but any question I have asked has been responded in a clear and accurate manner.

Booking Type Tour

Absolutely amazing!!

The team from Global Work and Travel was very helpful. The staff was extremely nice, answering all my questions and just making the whole process easier than I thought. I literally cannot wait to start travelling with them. Strongly recommend their services, right from the beginning you’ll feel like you just became a part of an amazing community, genuinely excited for your next journey.

Simple and easy service

Just completed the deposit process but so far the whole experience has been massively stress-free and super understandable. They make booking travel easy and I'm glad I stumbled upon it. I booked a working holiday and I've never felt more comfortable and at ease about a travel experience.

Booking Type Accommodation

Tess

TessSydney, NSW

NOT FOR QUALIFIED HEALTH PROFESSIONALS

Trip Completed Yes
Booking Type Accommodation and Visa

Knowledgeable and friendly.

I’ve only just put my deposit down but the process so far has really put my mind at ease. They have answered every question I have asked and fixed any technical issues immediately. Very friendly and bubble staff that seems genuinely excited for you. Only reason why it’s not 5* is because I haven’t been through the whole process yet, but I’m looking forward to it!

Wendy

WendyNortheast, VIC

Very positive friendly informative and passionate about the trips they sell

Didn’t encounter any additional fees though consultant advised it would be a 4 week trip though I think when I paid deposit I think she said it was a 3 week trip?? Which is ok because I sure she said if I booked today I would get 3 nights free accommodation any where in the world?? So I’ll probably stay and extra few days after the trip :)

Booking Type Tour

ChristopherJ

ChristopherJNorthern Region, NSW

Took care of everything!

Emily helped me out so much and gave me all the information and tips needed to start this new amazing experience. Would recommend them to anyone who is interested in doing this!

Booking Type Accommodation, Flights and Insurance

Amazing customer service!

It was perfect customer service! Really impressed with how well it went. I dont need to check out any other company like this one! Super excited about this spontaneous trip!

Booking Type Accommodation and Flights

EmmaR

EmmaRSydney Surrounds, NSW

I’m so excited!

Throughout my initial booking, everyone was so helpful and made it really easy to get started! I’m now so excited to start my new adventure and many more to come!

Glenda

GlendaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Volunteering with Global Travel

Kelly you are fantastic, just an email away and so very patient highly recommend her to anyone that's wants to volunteer overseas can't wait to start ..Hello Myanmar...5 stars girlfriend...:)

Booking Type Accommodation, Cruise, Flights, Insurance, Tour and Visa