Listing monitored by Glue Store

sugardumpling_90
sugardumpling_90Sydney, NSW

TERRIBLE customer service

I ordered online via Paypal. I returned some items back via POST and 15 days later I still haven't received my refunds. CS were very unhelpful.

Eina
EinaSydney, NSW

Hard to reach customer service

Order online and wanted to return some items since I paid with PayPal. Not an easy process. Had to contact customer care who was hard to reach both by phone and email. Phone number did not go through despite contacting during hours mentioned on the website and email which took them a week to reply back. Honestly I thought the quality might be better with Glue products but this time they had disappointed me. Not shopping online with them again.

Stewart
Stewart

Terrible customer service

Jacquelyn
Jacquelyn Southwest, VIC

Received the wrong item and no refund has been issued

I’ve been a long time online shopper of glue store and I am extremely disappointed in my most recent purchase, I ordered a pair of jeans and instead received a tshirt (a mistake that could be easily made therefore I wasn’t upset with this) I sent the tshirt back and requested a refund for my jeans although I still have not received this. It’s been over a month since I’ve ordered the jeans. I did not receive the jeans although I am yet to receive my $100 back for this purchase. I have sent numerous emails and left numerous voice messages although still no reply. Extremely disappointed with the service.

Lynz
LynzSydney

rubbish service

havent had any contact since i ordered,cant even get an answer when ringing,,jacket better be worth it, actually should cancel, crap bloody service

Shane LR
Shane LRMackay

Love it!

I love the dresses I ordered! They fit me very well. it was on sale which was a plus! The shipping was very fast. Everything is perfect!

Lizzy
LizzyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fast shipping everything came perfect

I became really worried after reading all the reviews here... but within a couple business days glue store sent out my order to auspost. i’m really happy with their shipping and they sent all the items i ordered, and in the correct size. received my items in a week. will definitely order again

Gift Cards cant be used online

Glue store is so terrible. Why are they so restrictive on the use of a gift card being only in person yet they have almost no options in the physical stores. I went to order online and was shocked to find that they had no option to use a gift card. They are a stupid company and I am very annoyed.

Nouman J.
Nouman J.South East Queensland, QLD

Good Experience

I was afraid after reading the reviews here. But I got my delivery within 4 business days (in Qld regional). Shoe size was also exact that I ordered.

Kripa rai
Kripa raiSydney, NSW

They never delivered my items

Its been almost two months since I order 3 stuffs from glue. One of then came like after a month and I have no idea where the rest are. I’ve contacted them several times but they legit just copy, paste and send the same email every-time. It’s pathetic customer service. Would never recommend anyone to buy online from Glue

Bad shipping/delivery service with online purchases

Made an online purchase a week ago and paid for express shipping. It has now been a week and I have yet to hear anything about my order other than the fact the order has been confirmed. I've tried emailing and messaging them and have yet to receive a reply. This isn't the first time where they have been rather slow with their delivery. I must say they are terrible compared to other stores like universal store whom i ordered from and received my parcel within 2 days without express shipping.

RKK
RKKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible quality!! - 2 buttons from my dress fell off within the first few hours of wearing it.

Quality of the clothing was much worse than I expected- buttons fell off the first time I wore the dress

charleneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't buy online! Only buy from physical stores!

Ordered two months ago and still haven't received my item. At first they sent me a fake shipping link from purecomm. And then I received a tracking link from Auspost. Auspost told me that Glue store intended to hand over the parcel but they never did. Sent them multiple messages but only got one reply via email of them trying to blame it on Auspost.
I have opened a case against them on paypal and hopefully I can get my money back.

Ang
AngGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

2 different orders both not received

I ordered 2 different items over a month ago both not received I have emailed called messages and no response
Over $200 disappeared
Disgusting service will be taking this further
Ripped off

Online order

Purchased a range of clothing in one order. Only received 1 item out of 6. Have been trying to get in contact with them. No one returing my calls or emails. Have phoned store and they are unable to assist.
Very poor customer service.