3.3

Job Satisfaction

JWB
JWB

Excellent work

Excellent service and perfect job - windows and pavers. Highly recommended.
Nick B.
Nick B.

Just had the front of my house and drive cleaned

Arrived on time , friendly and quality of work was excellent
Front of house looks like
New

Highly recommended

Judith
Judith

Windows & pool fence washed

Fantastic job done by Go clean again.
Thank you very much for the lovely clean windows, doors and pool fence.
Very friendly man, that worked very hard to give the best result.
Marina
MarinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

cleaning windows

great company, always on time, very efficient and do a wonderful job cleaning my windows. Company rings me every 3 months to make a booking, so I can keep this job up to date.
Andrew
Andrew

Do not fall for trap of $99!for three rooms

These are very unprofessional cleaners, you will be spending more on site. They will start charging each Mark on carpet they can not lean and will charge by each Mark. I end up spending 197 which suppose to be $129 for 4room. But still not good enough cleaning.

Go for professional one who give you quote over on-site inspection. We only did it because we moved all the furnitures already and carpet needed cleaning. Better off doing one self with hiring machine.

Very unfriendly staff.

And they need payment on site.

Go Clean   DM
Sam
Samadelaide
Steve
SteveAdelaide2 posts

DO NOT USE -very bad

Enlisted to do an exit cleaning service. Did a terrible job, was asked to come back and still did not complete properly and someone else had to come in and finish the Job. The carpet steam cleaning was ok.

Go Clean   DM
Janne M
Janne MPlympton2 posts

excellent

Rob came out the same day I called, charged less than every other quote I had, and got rid of stains that prior cleaners said were impossible. friendly, professional and appeared to be very experienced.

Wendy
Wendy

Phuole
PhuoleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA6 posts

So rude !!!

I should have checked the reviews before I bought the voucher. I booked for time slot 11am-2pm and we waited until 2pm. A woman rang up at 2pm and said she is running late. I asked her when is she going to come to our place, she asked me back.. how long does it take from Marden to our house ? This woman was so rude !!! when I asked her a question, she asked me back one without answering mine.

DON'T USE THEIR SERVICE !!!!

Jen
Jen

This is bad!

Just used their service today and really disappointed. They were unprofessional. Most of the stains are still there, not much have changed. The woman was lazy, she didn't try her best to do the job. I used someone else's service before and they did a better job with only $60 compare to $99 I paid today. Never used GO CLEAN again.

Milo
Milo

Terrible!

Obviously they are resorting to deal sites to gain more customers - probably because nobody in their right mind would ever use this service again. Terrible communication, rude owner and ridiculous booking system. Having read other complaints, I wish I went here first to gain some insight into this company as I will now be using electrodry who have far better ratings.

Unhappy customer
Unhappy customer

Extremely disappointed

Extremely expensive & carpets look far worse than it did before it was cleaned. Wouldn't recommend unfortunately. Very unhappy...wish I didn't get my carpets cleaned now.

Ralphie1