Go To Gate

Go To Gate

1.2

• Trip Completed Yes (51) · No (161)
  • Ease of Booking

Useless customer service..

The customer service phones keep dropping out. I have repeatedly tried to contact them. I am tired of trying to contact them. Why not take my contact my number and call me back like other over taxed call centers.

fay

faySouth East Queensland, QLD

Dont use this travel agency EVER

these guys are really dodgy
booked flights to Perth from Gold Coast for a a swimming event in April but everything was cancelled due to Covid
I have tried on numerous occasions to contact this company to no avail.
Today I finally got through on their Sydney number and I was told to wait for a email from them as the airline (Quantas) will issue refund
I will not hold my breath after reading everyone elses reviews but if I do hear from them I will change my review
I cant claim through my NAB Visa apparently the reason being its longer than 4 months old the transaction that is.

Celeste P.

Celeste P.Southwest, VIC

Disappointing customer service during COVID-19

Find out how Go To Gate compares to other Booking Services

Have we all been scammed?

Amin B.

Amin B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Rebooking tickets!

Finally their Australian number is now connected!! Called them 4 times (was on the line for more than 6 hours) to just rebook my ticket. Then they told me that I have to pay extra $$ to rebook as that was the Airline extra cost!! Their customer service is very poor and their system was very primitive as I had to transferred to 2-3 people in each call and wait almost 40min to speak to each person. Apparently after making the payment, my ticket was rebooked but no confirmation email received yet.

Travelwanderer

TravelwandererSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dont, just dont!

If you want communication, dont book through here.
I'm so shocked that this company is legally running because it shouldn't be. My only advice is , book directly through an airline!

jones8090

jones8090Sydney, NSW

Still awaiting refund non covid since january

Had flights booked from Costa Rica to Cuba!
On check in found out there was no longer a flight - airline had cancelled route 1 month ago! No one informed us! Due to booking 3rd party with gotogate (DO NOT BOOK THROUGH AN AGENCY) we had to rebook another flight on the day costing 3x original price! We contact gotogate over the phone from another country with cost a fortune. They logged it and I received an email stating I would receive my refund and I still have not! This was January!!!

Trip Completed Yes
Gotogate

Gotogate

Worst travel agents. DO NOT BOOK with them.

Worst customer service. Didn’t understand one word of what agent was saying. He had loud music in the back ground. Do not I repeat do not book with this company.

Alex

AlexPerth, WA

Worst agency ever

Jared M.

Jared M.South East Queensland, QLD

Do not use this company

Emailed 6days before flight requesting refund as flight was cancelled due to coronavirus. No response for weeks, phone in Australia disconnected. Called US and NZ numbers both refused to process refund said I had to call virgin, virgin said they won’t deal with me as I booked through Gotogate. Disgusting behaviour from a company that clearly should be refunding customers

Maria

Maria

The worse agency ever don’t deserve even 1 start

They haven’t called me or contacted me they don’t respond my emails. I’m
Sure they are scam. I need to contact them urgent for the trip and they don’t respond. They got the wrong number on the website.

These guys are cowards

GoToGate management are terrible human beings and they should be ashamed of themselves.

Paid in full in November, airline issued cancellation and refunded 100% of the fees back to GoToGate and GoToGate is uncontactable for past 3 weeks. Please report this scam else they will keep trading and keep scamming other people.

GoToGate Pty Ltd
ACN: 616 342 717 ABN: 38 616 342 717
Address CASTLE COVE 2069 NSW Australia

sinclad

sinclad

Worst experience in 25 yrs of travelling

I have been impacted like many of us due to the virus. I have sent four emails prior to my trip and after requesting Gotogate to cancel and provide a refund. No response after two weeks. The contact number on their website has been disconnected.

The airline is offering a refund but has no record of me. Another mess thanks to Gotogate. I suspect they have my refund but are holding for as long as possible. Their strategy to continually ignore can only be deliberate.

Avoid using Gotogate (even if they are 10% cheaper). They are unscrupulous.

Julie J

Julie JIllawarra, NSW

Terrible Company Do Not Use Them

Our flight Sydney to Darwin was cancelled due to coronavirus, QANTAS have offered re-booking until Dec 2021. But since we foolishly booked with Gotogate we need to re-book with them. Many attempts to phone have only resulted in long waits and dropouts. Got through one time but all they said was that we had to re-book with the airline to fob us off. Re-checked with QANTAS who re-confirmed that unfortunately they could not help as they had no access to original booking system. I will never use a booking agency again will only book directly with airline, even if it costs a bit more. Lesson learnt, will try to lodge a complaint with Fairtrading but not very optimistic.

Disgusted with service

They won't offer a refund and state a re-schedule can only be done by phone prior to original departure date. Malaysian airlines have extended the re-booking into 2021 so attempting to contact Gotogate by phone but no. on website is not in service. I too will be contacting consumer affairs. Hopefully someone will take them on and prosecute them.

Find out how Go To Gate compares to other Booking Services

Unable to receive customer service or refund assistance with flight cancellation:(

The numbers given to obtain a refund haven't answered for 2 weeks. Specifically the past 24hrs as I've been trying to contact anyway I know as flt leave midnight today

Booking Type Flights

I am trying to reach these idiots and complain in consumer affairs too.Like minded pls call me on 422387129.

They are not reachable via phone or email.i am trying since 1 month,I have complained in consumer affairs but no action yet.it's disgusting people operating in this great country.punish them

지현 김.

지현 김.Sydney, NSW

Terrible service!

mahir

mahirGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I will not book with them again

Our flight has been cancelled and we emailed them, called them many times but did not get any respond.
You can not contact them in Australia , it directs you to India and they do not have a proper line. You can not hear them or understand a single word. We were going to fly from new z to Melbourne and now we don't have a refund or credit. 0 STAR wasn't available.

Booking Type Flights

Disconnected customer service number says it all

Highly recommend avoiding them. Put in a cancellation request for flights weeks ago, had no response other than automated emails and they disconnected customer service number. I joined the Facebook group “Gotogate is a scam” and finally tracked down a personal email address to direct requests to shared by another member. When they finally responded, they clearly did not read emails and were sending scripted emails that didn’t address my queries. Still haven’t had a clear resolution. The way they handle customer service has created an unnecessarily stressful experience.

Gurpreet D.

Gurpreet D.asked

Hi I booked through you guys from Melbourne to Delhi and just confused as on my itinerary written
2 bag(s) at 23kg.
Hand luggage included 1x 55x40x20cm 5kg
So does it mean 23 + 5 or its 23 in total.
Thank you in advance if some one can clearly explain me.

Disc
Disc

I am so frustrated with the company that I wish I could help you but suffice to say my experience ensures that I will never use them again. Who knows what they mean as they are almost certain to scam you somehow.

pavan k.asked

I believe This is one of indian scam company. AFP should investigate about this company. My flight has been cancelled by quantas airline operational reasons. Airline has advised I am eligible for full refund through gogate. But go gate still not processed my refund 2000 dollars. I am waiting since last 5 months.

Kevin
Kevin

Given that they have not refunded your money in the past 5 months they clearly have no intention of doing so. I personally would have emailed or phoned them after one month had elapsed informing them that I would take legal action if a full refund was not given in the next 5 working days and that they would be liable for all legal and other costs incurred in recovering the monies owed to you. You can still try this approach and see if they respond and refund your money. If not, you should take legal action and report them to the authorities.

pavan k.

I am keep communicating last 5 months. Go gate team keep saying in email refund is in progress and not received response from airlines yet. Qantas advised process must be done through go gate travel agency but confirmed I am eligible for full refund due to airline cancellation.

Max W.

Max W.asked

How reliable is this for domestic flights? Literally just booked and looked at the reviews after. Help!!