Go To Gate

Go To Gate

See the Best Booking Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Abhi

AbhiVictoria

Total SCAM!!

This company is fraud. Never ever book using Go to gateThey charge more amount for cancellation than the ticket itselfor change of date.You cannot get hold of the responsible supervisor

Traveller

TravellerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

No stars. This company is a scam and should not be shut down. It needs to be reported to the ACCC.

No stars. This company is a scam. It needs to be investigated by the ACCC. They would not change my flight to the one I requested. The price difference was $70 on the Qantas website. They said it would cost $700 to change.

Emily

EmilySydney

TERRIBLE DO NOT USE

Had to cancel trip for medical reasons and sort out the refund myself - still took MASSIVE commission - just find cheap flights through there website and book then yourself DO NOT GET SCAMMED

Booking Type Accomodation and Flights

REFUND REQUEST: Paid twice due to poor website quality

Booking Type Flights

Stay away!! Don't do it!!

It is a real company, but sketchy, and with TERRIBLE customer service. Email function does not work. I waited almost 30 minutes to speak to someone on the phone, and their customer support via phone does not even state the company name. I thought I got scammed. Please read before you book with them, I did, and read reviews after which made me nervous. Luckily, I was able to cancel with a small fee and awaiting my refund. Save yourself the time and headache and book elsewhere maybe for a little more but you can be assure you'll be able to get someone on the phone if needed. Also, they use Thomas Cook, which is out of business now....

Rip off

This is s huge rip off. They offer slightly cheaper flights but rip you off when you select a seat. Extra l means you osy more. Then rip you off again to get a boarding pass. Just go direct to the airline. I’m so angry.and don’t trust them

Chris

ChrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Seat booking scam

Do not pay for seat selection as this is only a scam by gotogate to get extra money. Airlines have no record of seat bookings that you pay for to gotogate as happened to me.

Jeremy S.

Jeremy S.

Hidden fees, avoiding speaking to you, outright lies. Stay away!!

I made a booking under the condition that I would have 24 hours to cancel for a full refund (as per the airlines policy). I requested to cancel within 2 hours and they refused and said I would have to contact the airline. The airline was shocked, and they confirmed that gotogate were simply lying to avoid giving me back the hundreds of dollars I was entitled to. Liars and cheats. I would never use them again. Stay away!

FRAUDULENT COMPANY

Definitely a fraudulent company
Definitely a fraudulent company. Accepted money, tickets never sent, every time I call they say they are still processing my refund - it’s been 5 months. DO NOT PURCHASE. read previous reviews, this is not a legitimate business, Pay that bit extra for a reputable company or book direct with airline. These are a fraud.

Sophie H.

Sophie H.South East Queensland, QLD

Avoid

Brendan9

Brendan9Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Gotogate was fine to me.

Alan T.

Alan T.

Be very weary - Didn’t honour price and lied repeatedly

Be very weary. Booked flight, instantly debited my Credit Card (clearly confirmed on my Credit Card app) , they then claimed they had not received payment and didn’t honour the fare

Costa N.

Costa N.Sydney, NSW

Grubs - Cancelled my flight and wont refund

I had a flight cancelled. I contacted them to get onto another flight and they said they couldn't do that because the flight cost had increased. they assured me that I would be refunded. after 1 month of emails and phone calls I still don't have refund after repeated promises. I have lodged a complaint with the department of fair trading.

Justin B

Justin BGold Coast

Zero service

Booked with gotogate, found out after the fact they have many different prices for the same booking, even dearer paying by direct debit. Wrote a complaint after ringing the Australian number which no one answered. After 3 months no one got back to me. Lodged a dispute with my bank against Visa for the difference which is ongoing. Be very careful

Gotogate Review

bad company

I will lead an international campaign against this ( gotogate) company
I will take legal action against you, Because gotogate fraud on customers and very cheap methods
You are a bad company
Dr. Mohamed Alshekhili

Nick C.

Nick C.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Scam artists

Let us pay $300 per flight + $120 for checked baggage. Went to check on with Malindo Air and was told gotogate never paid them for baggage so they charged us $320 for additional baggage for one way!!

Neither company would rectify the issue, when calling gotogate the next day the Indian manager [name removed] laughed in my face and told me I’d “get nothing back “, and that they refunded me the $120 , ten days after purchasing the tickets. They never notified me of this, and even sent a booking confirmation later that the bags were still included.

I was told it “must have been a technical issue but you won’t get any kind of refund from us”.

Absolute scam. Never use them!!!

Bereaved

BereavedMid North Coast, NSW

Gotogate disgusting treatment of bereaved

Booking Type Flights

Do Not Use Gotogate, It Is A Real Scam!!!

Do Not Use Gotogate, It Is A Real Scam!!!

booked a returning ticket online for a business trip, when I click process the payment, the website has responded with an error message and ask me to try again. So i went through same process and paid once again. the website still shows error message.

When I finally booked my tickets on jetstar, Gotogate confirmation came at same time telling me both of my previous transaction had went through.

So I called the helpline, which wasn't helpful at all, saying unless i have a proof that website had shown error message, they will deduct $80 off from my cancellation and I need to cancel it from Jetstar myself!!!!

This isn't over yet!!!

Booking Type Visa

The premium option is a scam

I bought tickets for 5 people with flexible option paid £305 for that option but can't change the return date instead I am asked to pay double the amount of return ticket despite that the difference as at the time I called to change was £13/person.
I had to buy a return ticket from another website for a return ticket for 1 person. As if that was not enough, a day to my travel, I received a text to pay £11 to check-in online for 5 of us which I did only to be told that I have to check-in at the airport.

Gurpreet D.

Gurpreet D.asked

Hi I booked through you guys from Melbourne to Delhi and just confused as on my itinerary written
2 bag(s) at 23kg.
Hand luggage included 1x 55x40x20cm 5kg
So does it mean 23 + 5 or its 23 in total.
Thank you in advance if some one can clearly explain me.

Disc
Disc

I am so frustrated with the company that I wish I could help you but suffice to say my experience ensures that I will never use them again. Who knows what they mean as they are almost certain to scam you somehow.

pavan k.asked

I believe This is one of indian scam company. AFP should investigate about this company. My flight has been cancelled by quantas airline operational reasons. Airline has advised I am eligible for full refund through gogate. But go gate still not processed my refund 2000 dollars. I am waiting since last 5 months.

Kevin
Kevin

Given that they have not refunded your money in the past 5 months they clearly have no intention of doing so. I personally would have emailed or phoned them after one month had elapsed informing them that I would take legal action if a full refund was not given in the next 5 working days and that they would be liable for all legal and other costs incurred in recovering the monies owed to you. You can still try this approach and see if they respond and refund your money. If not, you should take legal action and report them to the authorities.

pavan k.

I am keep communicating last 5 months. Go gate team keep saying in email refund is in progress and not received response from airlines yet. Qantas advised process must be done through go gate travel agency but confirmed I am eligible for full refund due to airline cancellation.

Max W.

Max W.asked

How reliable is this for domestic flights? Literally just booked and looked at the reviews after. Help!!

CategoryBooking Services