Kja

KjaIllawarra, NSW

Love new electrolux vacuum

Went into Godfreys Shellharbour to check out upgrading my vacuum. Needed one that bit quieter than one had and bagless. Got shown and demonstrated 3 different ones went with Electrolux bagless green for $249. Suction fantastic vacuumed one room and the amount of dust come up amazing does rugs well too. The lady that served me excellent customer service.

Store LocationShellharbour

Luluru

LuluruSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still poor customer service, zero customer care

Store LocationBundall

MiniSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bad customer service from Owner/Manager Godfrey's Bundall

Store LocationGodfrey's Bundall Gold Coast

Hi Mini,
Your feedback was passed onto higher management to be looked into further, so experiences like this won't happen again, this is being dealt with internally and with urgency.

Long

LongSydney, NSW

Terrible Customer Service for Loyal Customers

Store LocationCastle Hill

Alphonsus A.

Alphonsus A.Perth, WA

Meh meh

They have great products under one roof but sales people were very pushy and unprofessional and unpleasant. Surely it’s because they are chasing sales targets. Only visit them if you already have in mind what you want to buy

chintsSydney, NSW

I vac Steam Mop

Bought Steam mop month ago on 21th Aug 2019 online. within 15 days its start to leak water too much insted of steam. today on 23 sep 2019 i went to the auburn store guys making excuse for using Woolworth still water in the mop(What a stupidity don't have proper product knowledge) then after call to call centre that salesperson took for repair. now i have to wait a 8 to 10 days for repair. what such a crap company knows only how to make money - no customer satisfaction. also it is really dangerous water with electric mop leaking. guys refund my money i don't need to buy anything from you.

Store Locationonline godfrey

Hi Chintankumar,
As per our email to you yesterday we have escalated this to to the repair centre with request for refund.

michelle.godkin

michelle.godkinCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Electrolux Silent Performer Green Bagged

Brought this vacuum online Electrolux Silent Performer Green Bagged. Have spent previously $$$$ on there too range vacuums with power heads , haven’t lasted 12 months and replaced . This is exactly what I wanted , has everything, without the fancy price tag , little ripper in vacuuming. Light weight , which is a bonus , easy to manoeuvre. Looks good. Happy with my purchase , would highly recommend this vacuum without the high price tag .,Godfrey’s good online store .

Magpie

MagpieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Customer Service

I bought a Hoover vibrating carpet shampooer from Godfrey’s near 12 months ago ... unfortunately it hasn’t worked correctly since the day I bought . The staff at both the St Mary’s stores were very willing to assist me in any way possible. Gerald at the Noarlunga store was especially good. Fantastic customer service .. knowledgeable and understood my frustration. It is now being replaced.. thank you .

Store LocationSt Marys
Molly

MollyNew South Wales, 2750

So easy

I used Godfrey online to look up which was the best stick vaccum cleaner for all my needs and it came up with a good one called Ultra light, work so well, it was delivered with in a few days free of cost. A great product easy to put together too.

hoover vacuum cleaner

had vacuum cleaner for less than a year and doesnt work, took it back for a replacement or refund, customer service will just give you a hard time therefore just wasted money, NOT recommended.

mocca

Have emailed all information, check ur database, don't drive but ur company wants me to return to store AGAIN, very inconvient to be ignored, requesting pickup or refund

NorthEastGal

NorthEastGalNortheast, VIC

Repairs!! Still not back after nearly 6 weeks

Took my Hoover into Wangaratta store for replacement of power cord as was chewed by my dog. Sent off for repairs and it’s been nearly 6 weeks and the vacuum is still not back. Surely this amount of time for a part is ridiculous have heard at most 14 days. What is going on???

Store LocationWangaratta

patricia

patriciaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Vaccum Cleaner

Salesperson Teddy.
Very friendly and informative. Patient and willing to answer any question. There was a demonstration of a couple of models, so that we could compare. An explanation was given of different brands and what to look for.

Store LocationEssendon DFO

Hello Patricia,,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback regarding the great service you received.

Tam

Tam

Noarlunga Godfrey’s never going back

Sales staff only want you to buy the product that is expensive and has bad reviews! when i asked them for a product they didn’t have one and said no other stores would have it, in the car park rang another godfrey store who went above and beyond to help me.
noarlunga lie and really have bad customer service! if only i could give them a negative number!

Gail

GailPilbara, WA

Absolute Rubbish!

Hoover stick vac rubbish, warranty rubbish, refused $200 refund, the vac had no suction from new. Customer service rude, store manager Morley Market, shop 13b/238 Walter Rd, Morley WA Rude.

Store LocationMount Ommany QLD
Claire

ClaireMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent customer service

Noarlunga Godfreys have by far exceeded expectations for customer service going above and beyond. After changing ownership the past few visits have been met with understanding and quality service. I have had on going issues with a machine I purchased 5 years ago. They ensured a positive outcome was reached. Would not hesitate to purchase from Noarlunga Godfreys in future for the after sales service alone. A wide range of products in store to choose from.

Store LocationNoarlunga
Shivam Sinha

Shivam SinhaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect Carpet Extractor at cheapest price!

I bought the Werthiem pro SC9500 carpet extractor. The sales representative at Godfreys Gepps Cross, SA helped me with the machine and demonstrated it as well. Best product and service.

Store LocationGodfreys, Gepps Cross, Adelaide, SA

Nigzy

NigzySydney, NSW

Stay Away As Their Products Are Faulty!

I bought the ultra light hand stick and it doesnt work properly sometimes it stops and doesnt do anything battery runs out quickly so iys a faulty product!
Rang the head office and was told past the cooling off period so has to be sent away and dont know how long it will take?
Customer service is rubbish not helpful rude as and they treat you like crap and they just want to end the call!
Would not recommend as I am stuck with something that works only when it wants to!

Store LocationParramatta

Mayuri Shah

Mayuri ShahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This is simple and within my budget.

I am a miser and always after cheap but best product. Reality check of life is that not all expensive products are great and not all cheap products bad. The classic example is my vacuum cleaner from godfrey, I am really happy it is simple and easy to operate and does wonderful job and so satisfying. Nothing can go wrong and at the end of the day I don't talk anything bad about it because it is giving every cent of my back. I really love my vacuum even if you will offer me a free Dyson I would sell it on market place and still use my lovely godfrey vacuum. Hover zenith vaccum.

Tom M

Tom MSouth East Queensland, QLD

Supporting a local store

Store LocationGodfrey's Compton Rd Underwood

Adelphia

AdelphiaSouth Australia

Vacuum Cleaners

I have bought two different vacuum cleaners from Godfreys, one stick and one normal. The service was great and both products I bought were geared to my own needs. Both products have served me well and there warranty service is second none.

Store LocationGawler South Australia

Darren

Darrenasked

I recently brought a steam mop 7days ago , i was clear with sales person that i want a mop that leaves a streak free finish , I purchased recommend mop by sales person but im not happy with this mop only used twice.Am i able to recieve full refund

Hello Darren,
Thank you for your email.
Yes you have 10 Days from the date of purchase as lond as its clean in resalable form you may take it back.

John

Johnasked

Anyone know what the Godfrey’s Carpet Shampooer is like?

Hello John,
Thank you for getting in touch with us.
Please see a link to assist you finding one.
Please fell free to call us on 188 815 270 quoting case number 350610 or emailing if you need any further assistance.

Yvonne Masked

I purchased a Hoover stick vacuum about 2 years ago and have attempted to use it a handful of times but it has absolutely no suction whatsoever and is completely useless. It’s brand new . I’ve have been ill for the past year hence the delay in writing. Can anything be done? It’s in immaculate condition and clean as a whistle. Thank you

Mine broke after two weeks. I was required to take it back to nearest store. Do not have a car. In bin. Will never order from Godfreys again.

Yvonne M

That’s a shame. I was warned about Godfrey’s but thought I’d give them a go so will see what they say :/

Hello Yvonne,
Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

We are very sorry to hear of the issues you have experienced with your machine.

Please take this machine into your nearest Godfreys Store with your proof of purchase to be inspected.
Please see the link below to assist on locating your nearest Godfreys Store:

Please feel free to contact us on 1800 815 270 if you require any further assistance., quoting case number 344538.

Kind Regards,
The Godfreys Team.

Get an answer from our members and Godfreys representatives

Godfreys Physical Stores

Godfreys Physical Stores

Godfreys Online Store

Godfreys Online Store

CategoryAppliance Retailers and Physical ShopsAppliance Retailers and Online Shops