Godfreys
See the Best Appliance Retailers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Godfreys

Samantha Blackman
Samantha BlackmanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Really appreciated the service I received today

I went shopping for a vacuum today and went into Godfrey’s they were extremely helpful they spent a lot of time showing me my options

Chom
ChomQueensland

Upset

Very bad service. We paid 671.95 for a smart coedless vacuum TINECO 18 June 22. Only the first used we had a problem with the battery we brought it back on 25 June 22 we couldn't get any upgrades or refund. We have to wait to go to the fixing process up to 2 weeks with no loan vacuum cleaner while we wait for the repair.

Store LocationBrowns plains
Julie
JulieIllawarra, NSW

Wertheim Evolution Max Stik Vacuum

The customer service from Liam @ Godfreys Superstore in Shellharbour was fantastic. Liam was very knowledgeable and could answer all our queries on this product.

Rob
RobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wertheim Stick Vacume

demonstatrated product well eager to help
Very friendly clean store would happily shop at Spingfield Orien again highly recomended.. thank you

Daphne M.
Daphne M.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent customer service and staff are friendy!

Staff are friendly, knowledgeable and very well-detailed handling the product we want! Can’t wait to use our new vac (Tineco)

Store LocationGodfrey Orion Springfield Central

Great product and service

Went to store in Burwood and wasn't expecting such great service from Faisal. He had great humour and paid great attention to our requirements.

Ann K
Ann KSouth West, WA

Busselton Godfrey’s is Awesome

Excellent customer service! I have a product which does exactly what I needed for a reasonable price. It was a fun experience and I would recommend Kelly and Hunter at Godfrey’s any time.

Please don’t buy from Godfreys

Anna V.
Anna V.
Wendy
WendySouth East Queensland, QLD

Godfrey's store Ipswich Qld

As a professional cleaner with my own small business I have found the staff very helpful. In particular Joshua he's very professional, knows the products inside and out always has a smile on his face and will do anything to help you, have a wonderful shopping experience.

Sonia Marvel
Sonia MarvelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful service, all the knowledge to my questions

Tiffany was very attentive, she gave answers to all put questions and listened to what we were looking for and made a great recommendation with that information.

NessC
NessCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect machine for my household

Purchased the Hoover Smartwash+. Service was good and female team member matched the deal online. She also notified me of servicing and the ability to purchase replacement solutions for use with the machine.

Godfrey G.GodfreysSend a private message

Do not stand by warranty

I bought a vacuum in February 2022 paid $300 all going well until making a noise. Of course I took it apart thinking something was clogged

I now find out they won’t stand by it because it had no filter. I did not take everything back to them it was used at all times with the filter. This company is cheating me. And not standing by their products. Now I have to take them to Fair Trading. You would think they would treat their customers much better considering I have spent a fortune with this business over many years

Club S.
Club S.

Thank you, I did speak to a lovely person this morning and I have said if it goes right for me this review will be removed and a positive one will be submitted

VSK
VSK

Wonderful service, wonderful product!

Upgraded our Tineco Pure One X to a Tineco Pure One S12 Platinum, and have no regrets! Virginia was most helpful and the S12 Platinum is so much more efficient than the Pure One X.

Great Service

Jack was excellent at explaining the Vacs to me. Excellent service. New his products and didn’t sell me something I didn’t need

Linda
LindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer service by Josh

Josh was very patient with us and he’s an excellent person to have working in your store I will come back to him any time he is really great

Brad Masked
Godfreys

Hi i just purchased a Deebot ozmoT8 Aivi with cleaning station , i have spent hours trying to get it to map house , it just wont do it , it maps half of kitchen , half of hallway , half of lounge room and thats it it will not go anywhere else like theres another 4 rooms , its rubbish , my old roomba does everything . My question is can i take it back and maybe try something else or get my money back ?

Scott Wooten
Scott Wooten
Brad M

Cheers scott ill see what they can do , but the store where i went only had the deebots and some really cheap others but will definitely go back and see them , thanks mate

Brad M

Oh i just looked on godfreys site so omni is a deebot , i didnt realise and they have roborock

Richard
Richardasked
Physical Stores

I have purchased the Hoover Regal Bagless and wonder how I can register for warranty?
Richard A

Nadzz
Nadzzasked
Godfreys

I’m looking at purchasing the Elegance Robot (Wetheim). Can I use that on floorboards? Our floorboards are hybrid ones

Hi Nadzz,
The Wertheim Elegance robot can be used on all flooring types including hybrid flooring.
Regards,
The Godfreys Team

Get an answer from our members and Godfreys representatives