Susan P.

Susan P.

Great i-Vac

I purchased an i-Vac stick vaccum cleaner from your Highpoint store,on the12/5/21 the service I received from salesman... who 's name is Hans, was amazing,he was very helpful and friendly..demonstrating several other models of vaccs for me, I love my vaccum cleaner,and highly recommend Hans and Godfreys for their great service.

Mel

MelSydney Surrounds, NSW

Exceptional Customer Service - Sam, Erina Store NSW

Sam from Godfreys - Erina. Exceptional customer service. I was buying a new vacuum and looking at a carpet cleaner. Sam listened to what I wanted and thoroughly went over both vacuums showing me how they worked and how to clean them. His knowledge of products and customer service was amazing to the point I did not need the operation manual because everything he showed me was so spot on. Finding service like this is rare these days, so thank you Sam. One very happy and satisfied customer who will be back should I ever even need advice and recommending your service to family and friends.

Godfreys Campbelltown

Godfreys Campbelltown - cannot fault the service from the staff at this store. We had a misunderstanding over a product which was dealt with on site in a sympathetic and caring manner. Would definitely buy from this particular store again. Thank you.

Store LocationCampbelltown NSW

Tim M.

Tim M.South East Queensland, QLD

Godfeys Maroochydoore QLD

I visited the Godfreys Maroochydoore store yesterday looking to purchase a new suckalator and was served by Veronica.
I would like to pass onto the store manager that her customer service, product knowledge and general attitude towards me was absolutely fantastic.
I am sure that you mostly hear complaints from customers but if all staff were as good as Veronica we would have absolutely nothing to complain about.
Thanks Veronica and thanks Godfreys.

Yeah it’s ok

It’s was good l always bye my vacuum from there as they are nice and cheap prices l would go all the time

Truthful

TruthfulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Above excellent customer service from Shane O. at the Toombul store in Brisbane

Edd&Jade L.

Edd&Jade L.Perth, WA

Good products and Excellent Service!!!

I bought a pullman wet and dry vacuum in Godfreys Balcatta shop, Daniel, the manager was so helpful as well as the staff, they helped me chose the affordable one yet very powerful that suitable for my cleaning job. Thank you so much guys. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !More power and keep up the good works!!! Jade from Nollamara

Jen

In store attack

Store LocationBrookvale

Hamish C.

Hamish C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

You get what you pay for

I purchased an i-Vac x10 cordless stick vacuum less than a year ago. I must of used it perhaps a dozen times and now the brush head has decided it doesn't want to spin. Pulled it apart cleaned everything put it back together and still the brush head won't spin. So now it picks up nothing off the carpet and is useless to me now.
For $99 it looks like a bargain and it'll work well but buyer beware you could end up like me and have yours die on you in under a year where it saw little if any use at all.

Eve I.Sydney, NSW

Terrible

Bought a new stick vacuum , already broke after 9 months , was told repair will take 3 months , quick to take money and don’t care after , so angry

Eve I.

146001000682 . It’s my second vacuum that broke with you . But 3 months for a part is a joke !!

Annie OSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service fail!!

Hi Annie,
As advised, for any warranty issues the machine will need to be book in for inspection by a qualified technician for cover, unfortunately this is not able to be done in store, this is as per the ACCC guidelines.

Shahlo R.

Shahlo R.Sydney, NSW

Terrible vacuum

Zoe

ZoeAU

We LOVE the Vorwerk VK200

Terrible service

I put my vacuum cleaner in for service back in January, almost 3 months later I still haven’t received it back. The store told me to ring customer service which I did, I spoke to [Name Removed] who was passively aggressive with me . He hung up on me and I am in no better place. I will never buy another vacuum cleaner from this company ever again! I purchased a $3000 vacuum cleaner 4 years ago and it requires a new part. Thanks a lot Godfreys!

Wish I'd gone to Target

The quality would have been the same for a lot less money. 2 months after buying our Hoover Ultra Power it broke completely and from the date of bringing it in it took 3 weeks to receive our repaired machine, I could handle maybe one week of grimy carpet, but three was pretty disgusting. When we went in store to pick it up we stood at the counter for 15 minutes before a salesperson came to provide us service. I thought paying more for a vacuum cleaner would mean we'd have less problems for longer, but sometimes things that are more expensive are worse. Never shopping at Godfreys again.

TIM BARTLEY

TIM BARTLEYSouthern and Hills, SA

No communication at all - 3 months and counting

I called into the Mount Barker store in December 2020 to order a filter. They advised me that they needed to order it in but insisted I needed to pay for it at the time which I promptly did in good faith. I have called fortnightly since then as each time they advise me that it's "only days away" (once I eventually get through - which usually takes 10-15 attempts throughout the day before they answer). I have called into the store several times to be advised the same lie. I am still waiting and have not received one single proactive call from them updating me. Annoying poor communication and zero customer care - I regret paying up front and will now seek a refund.

Ben

BenCentral Queensland, QLD

No Name on Invoice = No Warranty ??

I purchased a new vacuum this morning from the Mackay store and was told that as I did not want to enter my personal detail on their computer the warranty would be voided - Please explain this?
A new staff member was being trained at the time (which is great) who even mentioned the you'll just use the receipt as proof of purchase. When I disagreed with the senior staff person she went quiet and processed the invoice very quickly to get me out of the store. I was not making a seen but was not going to be taken for a ride like that.
As soon as their phone lines open Monday I will be contacting the ACCC for their opinion and I'm 99% sure they will agree with me about this process being illegal.

Mel

MelSydney, NSW

Helpful at east gardens

Faisal from Godfreys east gardens provided quick advice, helped with minimising costs and knew his products. Will be back in future for sure

davidcbr1000Perth, WA