Thank You Matt from Mount Ommaney Store

Again Godfreys have not let me down, my hoover stick failed and I have taken back to Mount Ommaney store and Matt was very attentive and after showing him the fault he did not hesitate to confirm it would be fixed under warranty and booked it in and I received a confirmation text after 1 hour. fast and awesome service Matt. Thanks.

Hi David, We are very pleased to hear such valuable feedback. We will be sure to pass your review on. We hope you have a wonderful day! Regards, The Godfreys

Vacuum repair

I took in my mums vacuum cleaner in because the motor was noisey to the Morley store. I paid 49.95. I get a call a few days later to pick it up. They couldn’t do anything’s about the motor because there were no parts available because of its age. I paid an extra $22 for a belt and a new filter. The filter was basically a micro fibre cloth cut into a rectangle to fit and I had many spare belts sitting at home. Essentially I paid over $70 to do something I could have done myself for about $5. The problem I bought it in for could not be done. I could have bought a brand new vacuum cleaner for that price. The most annoying part is how much the customer service staff act like they did such a great service. I am so furious. I will never set foot in Godfrey’s again and neither will anyone I know if I can help it.

Store LocationMorley

Emma from Tuggerah Supercentre is AWESOME!!

A few months back I randomly walked into the store, just to browse, not purchase, as a friend had raved about the Dyson Stick Vacuum so I thought I would take a look.
I can't express enough on how wonderful Emma was with her customer service. She listened and heard what I had to say, she wasn't pushy, she gave me all the information available on product choices, the differences between prices and benefits and really had excellent product knowledge. Emma was very happy to answer my questions and took the time with me, even though I had said I wasn't buying on that day, just looking.
I didn't want a stick vacuum, I don't like having to charge things all the time and I was stuck on looking at upgrading to a canister.
Because of all the great service from Emma, I ended up purchasing the Hoover Vacuum, and then she reminded Me of the BONUS Stick, I was even happier!

My great hoover canister has been taken out of the box and put away, and my stick vacuum is in the lounge handy to grab when needed, while my nice expensive hoover canister has still yet to be turned on!!!!

Thank you, Emma, for a great customer experience! You are a rare find in retail, someone who actually cares and doesn't 'sell' but listens to a customer for them to make the right informed choice on their purchase, based on all the great information you share!! I hope this review is passed up and onwards!

Regards, a very happy customer, who will be back again!

Store LocationSupaCenta Tuggerah NSW

Great customer service!!

I had a problem with a malfunctioning machine. Brett @ Godfreys Kawana Waters, worked over and beyond to help get this sorted. The staff in general are always pleasant! Thanks Brett!!!!!!

Hi Julie, We are very pleased to hear such valuable feedback. We will be sure to pass your review on. We hope you have a wonderful day! Regards, The Godfreys Team. Regards, The Godfresy Team

Poor customer service

I came in for a click and collect today only to be greeted so rudely or rather not being greeted at all. After checking my ID upon collection Sarah asked about my surname and said you don't look like a Donaldson because of "waved her hands around her face." She continued to ramble along and laughed while I was trying to finish up and leave.
The remark said earlier was very unprofessional and discriminative and to say the least disappointing.

Store LocationBendigo
Hi E.Donaldosn1 This has been resolved. Regards The godfresy Team

Yet another Customer Service FAILURE !!

In nutshell ....
1. Bought my machine from very helpful salesman who promised the world.
2. Battery failure
3. Requested assistance in store (Purchase store that is)
4. Promised that replacement was ordered, waited weeks for promised battery under warranty.
5. Shop actually physically closed down. (picked up machine before closed doors)
6. Told that anOTHER store (not even a Godfreys store) would sort warranty! Still no battery
7. Several attempts to contact Godfreys from online contact forms, then by email
8. Still no response, eventually phoned head office
9. Advised to contact same OTHER
10. Now have to take machine and charger in a second time to have it assessed.

All I can say is SHAME on you Godfreys ! No matter how good your deal may be, I will never use you again. I don't get it, with an economic climate so touchy, you can still offer NO Customer Service, and no response to your online contact forms !!

July 1st 2019 Update: Yet another Customer Service FAILURE !! - the saga continues.

Reference - 345259
Well, it is now 1st July and we still have NO battery for our $600 vacuum cleaner, I do admit Godfreys did sent a "something" to use until a replacement battery was received.

The replacement wouldn't pull skin off custard, absolutely useless, but I guess you get what you pay for!
We do not appreciate being this long without a decent vacuum cleaner​ (that is the reason we paid a premium for what was supposed to be a good machine)​
It has come to the stage where the only way to sort this is to provide a replacement to the same or greater value. If this is not rectified within a week, we will be seeking legal advice.

We have been reasonable, and patient, but this has been ongoing since before 5th May, and now our patience has run out.

Store LocationDarwin NT
Hello Kaz, We are sorry to hear of the issue you experience. We would like to look into this further for you. Can you please contact us on 1800 815 270 to provide further information? When contacting us please quote your customer reference number 345259 . Regards, The Godfreys TeamYou might prefer to contact me via email.Hi Kaz, Will you like to supply us with your email, or you can email us on customerservice@godfreys.com.au in the subject quote case number 345259 and we will be more than happy to assist.

Godfreys Blacktown worse store ever

Ordered and paid for vacuum replacement bags at Godfreys in Westpoint Blacktown.
They said they will message me within a week when my purchased vacuum bags arrive. Havent heard from them in 3 weeks. Went to store to have a sign on door saying will return at 11am (30min wait) came back at 11am sign now says return at 11:30am, another 30 minutes wait. He's excuse was he had to go to doctor. I asked him about my purchase and that im here to pick up bags to find out they never arrived, cant tell me where they and to order them again. So i have to wait another few weeks.
No care for a customers, best thing they can do i offer me a refund.
Refund will not vacuum my floors.
Very unhelpful and no care or respect towards the custones.
Nevet buying anything at Godfreys again.

Store LocationBlacktown Westpoint
Hello Silvia, We are sorry to hear of the issue you experience. We would like to look into this further for you. Can you please contact us on 1800 815 270 to provide further information? When contacting us please quote your customer reference number 343212 . Regards, The Godfreys Team

Do not trust Godfrey

Would like to know where else to buy a vacuum . Find Godfrey’s service great till you hand over your money than all promises they make are not kept . So sad they need to lie to get a sale .
Never ever again Godfrey

Store LocationKnox city and Ringwood
Hello Rae, We are sorry to hear of the issue you experience. We would like to look into this further for you. Can you please contact us on 1800 815 270 to provide further information? When contacting us please quote your customer reference number 342802. Regards, The Godfreys Team

Poor customer service

Ordered Hoover vacuum. Died after 1 month. They said I have to take it to nearest store. Dont have car. They need to move customer service out of the 70s and provide replacement delivery and defective item removal free of charge if under warranty. Like AOL.

Poor customer experience

Placed an order online on 20/4 for a vacuum cleaner after going to the Bondi Junction store and advised that the item was sold out. On 29/4 I rang for an update. I was told the item was out of stock and stock was arriving that date. Godfrey's agreed that an email would be sent confirming when the item would be dispatched. I rang back on 1/5 as goods haven't arrived and no email. I was told that the goods had been sent yet there was no tracking number and the operator would contact the warehouse for details and email me with an update. As there was no response I called again 3/5 to be told there was no tracker number and they could re order the item. As I had no faith in the process I suggested the order be cancelled which was accepted. The operator stated my funds would be return on 3/5. Overall experience very poor I can't rate Godfrey's on anything other than taking my money. How they can accept an order without having the goods is wrong and should be illegal. The next interesting point will be the return of my funds I can only assume I will need to make several calls or report them to Fair Trading.

Hello Peter, We are sorry to hear of the issue you experience. We would like to look into this further for you. Can you please contact us on 1800 815 270 to provide further information? When contacting us please quote your customer reference number 341251. Regards, The Godfreys Team

Over priced vacuum e

Purchased a $600 PULLMAN vacuum cleaner from the Lismore store. The machine has been nothing but rubbish from day one. The wheels came off in the first week power button failed to work and we returned it to the store. Machine was sent away for three weeks. The hose and pipe fell apart.. Now we have been waiting two months for a piece of hose. The customer care factor of the sale assistant's is absolutely zero

Store LocationLismore
Hello Paul We are sorry to hear of the issue you experience at the store. We would like to look into this further for you. Can you please contact us on 1800 815 270 to provide further information? When contacting us please quote your customer reference number 340010. Regards, The Godfreys Team

Godfreys Preston-Rude, unprofessiona,Pushy and arrogant Indian owner

Worst customer service, very rude and extremely arrogant pushy sales people. Non English speaking -very hard to understand-two Indian guys calls themselves owner. I saw their add on Tv and went to get the best vaccum cleaner for our home. The shop was so smelly bcoz the guy was eating his food on reception- already unprofessional. Then he came and started convincing us what to buy etc. As we were shopping around and told him we want to still shop around he showed us this very bad sales attitude and was very pushy. We shopped around and went to their shop second time in Preston. The Indian guy who was there refused to show us any vaccum.He told us he showed us the vaccum first time and he wouldn’t waste his time showing us again. I was so annoyed on him.I can’t believe this is how they running the franchise. We walked out and went to Richmond Godfreys and spent $600 and gave our business to this very pleasant and knowledgeable owner called [name removed].
I would like somebody from godfreys to please look into it and train this pushy non English speaking arrogant and disgusting godfreys sales person at Preston store . I couldn’t stand this two people and I would not recommend Preston Godfreys to anyone instead go to Richmond Godfreys very pleasant guy to deal with.
Preston Godfreys u lost our $600 business and we glad we went to Richmond Godfreys. Go and get some training from [name removed] / Richmond Godfreys otherwise I doubt u will survive with this sick attitude for long.

Store LocationGodfreys Preston
Hello Neetu, We are sorry to hear of the issue you experience at the store. We would like to look into this further for you. Can you please contact us on 1800 815 270 to provide further information? When contacting us please quote your customer reference number 340001. Regards, The Godfreys Team

Great customer service in the Prahran store.

My experience at the Godfreys Prahran store was way more positive than the reviews I just read at product.review.com.au!
I've been shopping for a vacuum cleaner for quite some time. I tried Good Guys, and Harvey Norman to no avail, I guess the sales staff have too many products to remember!?! Anyway, it was a breath of fresh air to find Yassi at the Godfreys Prahran store! What a lovely obliging fella... He listened to my needs and pointed me to the right vacuum cleaner, a "Hoover Conquerer Bagless". I just unpacked the unit and checked out all the attachments... WOW, it's got fantastic suction, my house hasn't looked this clean ever!
Thank you so very much to Yassi (who walked the vacuum to my car) and Godfreys.
Andrea xx

Store LocationPrahran
Hello Andrea., We are very pleased to hear such valuable feedback. We will be sure to pass your review on. We hope you have a wonderful day! Regards, The Godfreys Team.

Will not replace inferior product

Purchased Unifit replacement floor head for Miele vacuum that does not have good suction on hard floor and does not clean well. Salesperson says it works and will not refund and says I should come into store to show me but I can see it's not working.

Hi George, We are sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your machine and the store. We would like to look into this further for you. Can you please contact us on 1800 815 270 to provide further information? When contacting us please quote your customer reference number 339438. Regards, The Godfreys Team

Warning Pushy sales people

You go there to spend $150 and they tell you that you need to spend $200 on a good vacuum cleaner and they will try to up sell you other things. So I walk out when to Bid W and got what I needed.

Store Locationmarion
Hello Dave, We are sorry to hear of the issue you experience at the store. We would like to look into this further for you. Can you please contact us on 1800 815 270 to provide further information? When contacting us please quote your customer reference number 338320. Regards, The Godfreys Team

Stealing money

Their vacuum after service is horrible. Called abOut a broken vacuum, company made every excuse in the world to avoid a replacement. Total waste of our time. Never buy from this company again.

Store Location4214
Hello Chow, We are sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your machine and the store. We would like to look into this further for you. Can you please contact us on 1800 815 270 to provide further information? When contacting us please quote your customer reference number 337427. Regards, The Godfreys Team

Godfrey Belmont

Thank you so much for your help. I brought a hover pet and it works so well. The guys were so helpful and helped me find the exact one for me. Olivia

Store LocationGodfrey Belmont
Hello Liv, We are very pleased to hear such valuable feedback. We will be sure to pass your review on. We hope you have a wonderful day! Regards, The Godfreys Team.

Disappointed at Capalaba

Went to buy the advertisement stick vac and server was a loverly elderly lady called Jan. She was very helpful but seemed upset when I would not buy a more expensive vac. Ended up not buying from them again. Last time at a different shop they said I should buy vac at another shop. Confused why they don’t seem to want to sell what is advertised.

Store LocationDidn’t buy but Capalaba Queensland
Well I decided to go back. This time success. I got the advertisement stick vac and was told their is hardly anything different in what the expensive ones that they sell do unless you get a Dyson at Harvey Norman.Well as it turns out my stick vac is absolutely useless. No wonder they don’t like selling them. Seriously can’t even be bothered to go back with it. Recommend as I will be , ship elsewhere.

Hoover Dual Power Twin Tank Carpet Shampooer

Although this carpet Shampooer is two years old (and a replacement for same one with the same problem ) its well looked after and does not have much use , paid $330 originally , and would not expect to pay for a repair bill of $170 , rang Hoover customer service , not very helpful , my advise next time I will not be buying Hoover

Zero customer service

I’ve been buying products from Godfrey’s for over a decade including 2 ergorapido vacuums, a shop vac, two steam mops and a Hoover handivac as well as assorted vacuum bags and spare mop heads.
Ten years ago the service was great but now the customer service is terrible.
I will not be shopping at Godfrey’s again after today’s experience.
My most recent purchase an 18v Hoover handivac bought specifically for the pet hair attachment has failed after only 6 months of minimal usage. The unit also gives electric shocks when turned on and has a charger which needs coercing to start charging. According to Godfrey’s these multiple issues do not constitute a major failure.

Hi Ladyandthetiger, We are sorry to hear of the issues you are experiencing with your machine and the store. We would like to look into this further for you. Can you please contact us on 1800 815 270 to provide further information? When contacting us please quote your customer reference number 333626. Regards, The Godfreys TeamThe Godfrey’s team should read the information on the ACCC website regarding consumer rights and guarantees. I will not be shopping with Godfrey’s again.

Anyone know what the Godfrey’s Carpet Shampooer is like?
Hello John, Thank you for getting in touch with us. Please see a link to assist you finding one. https://www.godfreys.com.au/steam-shampoo/carpet-shampooers Please fell free to call us on 188 815 270 quoting case number 350610 or emailing if you need any further assistance. Regards, The Godfreys Team

I purchased a Hoover stick vacuum about 2 years ago and have attempted to use it a handful of times but it has absolutely no suction whatsoever and is completely useless. It’s brand new . I’ve have been ill for the past year hence the delay in writing. Can anything be done? It’s in immaculate condition and clean as a whistle. Thank you
Mine broke after two weeks. I was required to take it back to nearest store. Do not have a car. In bin. Will never order from Godfreys again.That’s a shame. I was warned about Godfrey’s but thought I’d give them a go so will see what they say :/Hello Yvonne, Thank you for taking the time to contact us. We are very sorry to hear of the issues you have experienced with your machine. Please take this machine into your nearest Godfreys Store with your proof of purchase to be inspected. Please see the link below to assist on locating your nearest Godfreys Store: http://www.godfreys.com.au/locator Please feel free to contact us on 1800 815 270 if you require any further assistance., quoting case number 344538. Kind Regards, The Godfreys Team.

Hello. Apparently under the terms of your 10 day satisfaction guarantee the bought item must be returned in a saleable condition. Does that mean you resell the returned item as though it is new?
Returned in a saleable condition means box unopened / product unused. However if you buy a product and use it you can return it for a full refund in a fully used condition even without a box if the product fails to do the job a sales person promised as it is fully reasonable that the box and packaging would have been disposed of. Don’t worry about the 10 days. Consumer law protects you.So, having already encountered some over the phone resistance, how do I force them to refund me. The stick of the steam machine I purchased has three joins in it which mean the stick is always bowing and unstable; one of the other attachments moves around the whole time I am using it and undoes, so I’m having to constantly having to click it back into place; and after two sessions of use the pad on the glass attachment is already wearing through. Im actually pretty cranky about it as I don’t expect to spend nearly $400 on an item, and then find it virtually useless. Am I best to call Fair Trading before I contact Godfreys again? Thanks for your help.Hello Rebecca B Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear of your issue and we were wondering if you have been in touch with us at Head Office. You are welcome to contact us on 1800 815 270, quoting your reference number 342403 . Regards, The Godfreys Team.