Golf Box Online store

Golf Box Online store

Try Returning

Yes , items ordered are delivered fast but kudos should be directed to StarTrack - the delivering company - and not Golfbox.
Companies by and large are rated on their customer service and after sales care, and after years of dealing with this company and my family spending possibly over $1K, I am extremely disappointed with their shenanigans and attitude when items needed to be returned recently.
I was given authority to return quickly enough, but didn't think I should have to pay postage.
Due to sizing inequities I dared to ask if items were seconds or labelled incorrectly.
There was a 6" measured difference across the bust on a Puma ladies top compared to a FootJoy , Cutter & Buck and Ping- all labelled the same size.
And a large ladies Taylor Made glove was visibly smaller against a FootJoy and Bionic and didn't even fit my playing partner who wears a medium.
Golf shoes were also a size too small.
I disagreed with having to pay postage to return these 3 items.
After duly complying and emailing photos of the items - using a tape measure and proving the size disparity I was informed the sizing was true and because no other sizes were available, I was liable for postage -$12.50 via Aust Post online- as I was returning and seeking a refund.
( Coincidentally I've been charged twice by Aus Post and still trying to get a refund from them)
I phoned a week after the items were returned and confirmed with Aus Post they had been delivered , only to be told rather casually the items were " probably sitting out the back waiting to be processed as there were a lot of returns to sort, so no the refund process hadn't even started, I'll get to it maybe tomorrow "
Well Golfbox, it's been over 10 business days now since you received the returns , plenty of time to process and for the bank to refund.
You have bought this negative review upon yourselves and I wonder why your website has such glowing reviews and none negative.
Your customer service and attitude has been appalling in this instance and I will direct my business elsewhere.

Itemas described

Brilliant product at two thirds the price including delivery. Fast postage and will definitely purchase from Golf box again. Fast postage;

Fast postage

Excellent , next day delivery , product was high quality , I should have bought a bigger size, but thats my fault still fits well and is exactly what it stated. Will buy again