Goodtel NBN 100

Goodtel NBN 100

• Adequate Speeds Yes (100%) · No (0%)
Dillon BM

Dillon BMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would you like a side of Social Conscious with your NBN?

You don't normally actively think about your telco, it's something you usually set and forget out of necessity, but Goodtel actually give you something good to think about. Goodtel deliver the NBN in a customer forward and socially conscious package for market-competitive prices. My small issue was resolved by their technical support team straight away and they are greatly responsive on social media. I would recommend Goodtel to anyone looking at connecting a new NBN service.

Start DateApril 2020
Damien G.Goodtel

Thanks Dillon, we really appreciate the kind words and love reading you are so happy with the service. We look forward to continuing to provide you something good to think about with your telco.

BrCon

BrConHobart, TAS

Absolutely perfect and amazing service!

I've been a customer of Goodtel since they launched, and only have good things to say about the service.

Their internet speeds are as advertised, and their customer service is better than any of their competitors I've ever come across. It's also nice knowing that my fees each month not only support a new Australian business, but also support a charity that I'm passionate about.

I recommend Goodtel to all of my friends and would encourage anyone who's thinking about swapping to do so. You're not going to come across a more ethically sound and reasonably priced service on the market.

Damien G.Goodtel

Hi BrCon. Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We love reading you have had a great nbn experience with us and thanks for recommending us to your friends.

Kevin

KevinSydney, NSW

Perfect - Why would you use anyone else?

Goodtel has been fantastic since I switched to them. The switch itself was quick and seamless, easily the simplest and easiest telco experience I've had.
You get a top quality NBN service (i run speedtest and my service quality has vastly improved), at very competitive prices, and on top of that half of all profits go to good causes. So just by signing up with Goodtel I'm now helping to support ChildFund which is amazing.
Seriously, I don't know why you'd use anyone else? Very highly recommended.

Damien G.Goodtel

Thanks for taking time out to write a review Kevin, we really appreciate it. We're happy to read you're getting such good speeds and that you're experiencing how easy it is to help out great charity partners like ChildFund.

Internet Service Providers

Find out how Goodtel NBN 100 compares to other Internet Service Providers

JadeTZI

JadeTZIIllawarra, NSW

Fantastic Company - cannot fault them.

Goodtels Service has been super reliable and I no longer experience any dropouts since moving from Optus, even with the extra load from everyone being in lockdown. Customer service is fantastic - always dealing with someone in their local office or emails are replied to straight away.
I also love the fact that 50% of my bill goes to my chosen charity - Sleepbus - Not only is this company doing right by the consumer, but they are also giving back to the community.

Damien G.Goodtel

Very happy to read that you have seen an improvement in your service since switching to Goodtel Jade. Thanks for switching to us and taking the time to write such a great review, we really do appreciate it.

Karl T.

Karl T.Sydney, NSW

A great service, with real meaning!

We connected to Goodtel for our home phone service; quality and customer service is simply outstanding. Great to also know that by using Goodtel, we're also supporting worthwhile causes through choosing them.

Start DateAugust 2019
Standalone or BundledBundled
Damien G.Goodtel

Thanks for the 5 stars Karl and for taking the time to write a review for us.

Clee T.

Clee T.Darwin, NT

Excellent.

We recently moved house in Darwin. We shopped extensively for an internet provider that we were happy with both ethically and price-wise and we couldn't be happier with the choice we made. The service has been well above-standard with respect to customer service and tech support. Unfortunately, it was not an internet provider that was considered by iselect, which is a shame, as more people need to be aware of this socially conscious enterprise. There has been no issues with getting connected, and setting up account. We had some issues with getting Wi-Fi signal around a three-level concrete house and Goodtel were able to provide advice re solving this issue. Thanks Damien & Mia.

Start DateMarch 2020
Damien G.Goodtel

We're very happy to have got it all working so well for you Clee. Thank you for the great review and taking the time to do it.

Monica R

Monica RSydney, NSW

Seamless Transition with Consistent Speed

Start DateMarch 2020
Damien G.Goodtel

Thanks for the 5 stars Monica and for taking the time to write such a detailed review. Any reduction in whinging is always good and we love helping turn the paying of any bill into a more positive experience.