Google Store

Google Store

Brand Manager for Google? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.4
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (21)

Akila P
Akila PRegents Park, Brisbane

Poor service at JB Hi-Fi, Browns Plains

Attended JB Hi-Fi Browns Plains on 17th November 2021 and was hoping to get some assistance. One of the sales people told me that he would get someone to help me shortly. Waited and waited and no one came by to help. Would have loved to get the gaming headset and professional microphone (worth at least $550.00) for my son's birthday, but walked out 20 minutes later with no presents.

SilverA
SilverAMelbourne

DO NOT BUY from this store! Avoid it like the plague!

Just like every other review on here the customer service is just abysmal. I waited almost a month and my order for a phone charger was cancelled due to my CC needing to be validated. When I queried this with Google support they said they couldnt tell me for privacy reasons! OK then!
They then told me to order again as theres nothing else they could do!
Should have just gone into JB Hi Fi and purchased the item!

If I could give this negative stars I would have based on the experience I had!

JP V.
JP V.Sydney, NSW

Wow ...shock horror

I should have read these reviews before I place my pixel order via the google store
What a waste of time...I still don't have it and now have wait 14 working days for a refund
I called them...only to be given empty promises...and even lied to twice.
Beware of "John" it appears to be a couple of them.
If you want something quickly go to JB HI FI

Bill T.
Bill T.Tasmania

Very poor service

Once you place an order they make it impossible for you to find out what has happened to your order. In my case it just says 'Your delivery was delayed. We're working to get it to you soon and will email you when it's on its way' and its been that way for a week. There is no cancel order option and no ETA. A phone call results in a call back from California call centre and no action at all, just empty promises. Very limited contact options that are ineffective. Avoid this place as you are just left in limbo. As a customer you just want to know what is happening.

Robert P.
Robert P.Southwest, VIC

Waste of time. Not helpful with refunding money for Google max hub.

After 3 and a half hours over 2 days chatting to them on their chat platform, I am still no closer to an outcome. It is a simple warranty claim 1 month after I purchased the item through them.

Mark
MarkSydney, NSW

Poor customer service

Twice received faulty products from Google and twice had poor customer service returning/replacing. The return process is a joke involving having to print and sign about 7 forms and then wait around for a courier pick-up. The pick-up driver has to witness sealing of the box and see ID. The product then gets shipped to Hong Kong and you may be lucky to get a replacement/repaired item within a few weeks. In one of my cases they sent a refurbished phone to replace a brand new faulty phone. "Hey Google" are you kidding me?

Aks
AksGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quick and Clean Delivery

I had an overall great experience with Google store. The delivery was actually before time, and the ordered products were in mint condition. Ordering process on GS is also quite simple, particularly when you have a Google account.

I was honestly skeptical of GS products due to the negative reviews mentioned here, but my friends haven't had any issues through GS. I guess only people who have received damaged goods have voiced their opinions here. Guess I'm lucky to not have received such.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Josh
JoshPerth, WA

Disgusting

Rania
RaniaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst customer service - avoid at all costs!

Find out how Google Store compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Faulty Pixelbuds and terrible returns process

Jason P
Jason PGold Coast, Queensland

Don’t buy from Google Store

I purchased a home hub on 27th November and it’s now the 28th of December and it’s still hadn’t arrived which isn’t there fault, what is their fault is the appalling service with scripted emails that never resolve your issues. I have been asked to return the item if I am to receive a refund??? For an item clearly on the tracking has never moved from the depot. They are refusing to provide me with a refund or provide a replacement. This is the worst customer service I have ever experienced in recent times. I do not recommend anyone dealing with them please do your self a favor and buy from a local store if you need a google product or better yet I can vouch that Amazon have incredible customer service

Tom C.
Tom C.Darwin, NT

Do not buy from Google Store. They are dodgy.

Steve G
Steve G

Be warned - You will charged foreign a transactions fee for purchasing from Google Store in Australia

Add another 3% to any purchase you make using a credit card. Even though the purchase is made in Australia in Australian currency, the transaction is done internationally and most banks charge foreign fees. Not sure who is worse - Google or the Banks!

Don't buy from Google

Disgusting service from a multinational corporation. Didn't even know I successfully bought an item online as I received no confirmation in any form. 3 1/2 months later they withdrew money from my account for the item. Still no contact regarding purchase from Google. No estimated delivery, no invoice, nothing. You can't even contact Google by email or phone on the Google store, you just get taken to a page of useless answers. I will be contacting the ombudsman about this. Abysmal service from Google. This store needs to be shutdown.

Ruby
RubyHunter Region, NSW

Unimpressed with Online Store

Love the Pixel 4a phone! Extremely disappointed with the Google Online Store service. Had to wait a month for delivery. Contacted store to find out reason for delay. No one contacted me!

Bought two more of the same phone from a notable office store and received order in two days. To add insult to injury upon found we were hit with a $17.97 AUD+Foreign Fee.