Clair

ClairSydney, NSW

Crap service

Take your money and dont provide a service.
How am i suppose to know what is excessive damage to a simple flat tyre...
Website says:Have you popped a tyre? Maybe run over a gutter? No matter what caused your flat tyre, gotU’s mobile mechanicscan help. They lie!!
Never using them or recommending them to anyone. Ruined my night.

Job Satisfaction
Allianz PartnersgotU Roadside Assistance

Hi Clair, I've sent you a direct message - if you could get back to me and I'll look into this. Regards, Anthony.

Quick courteous service

Mechanic rang to confirm my booking within minutes, arrived in 15 mins. Changed my flat tyre very quickly and courteously answered all questions and even wrapped up my flat tyre and put it in my boot to get it repaired. Very impressive service!

Allianz PartnersgotU Roadside Assistance

Hi Kate, glad to hear you were happy with our service! Regards, Anthony.

I had a flat tyre, had a friendly mechanic out in 20 minutes and had the spare fitted in even less time. I don't normally write these but credit where credit's due, great service, thanks!

Allianz PartnersgotU Roadside Assistance

Hi Enni, glad to hear you were happy with our service! Regards, Anthony.

Alejandra

AlejandraSouth East Queensland, QLD

NEVER using this service again!!!

Allianz PartnersgotU Roadside Assistance

Hi Alejandra, I'll be in touch with more details. Regards, Anthony.

Peter NguyenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

NEVER using this service EVER again

I was charged two payments of $99 dollars for a lockout that occurred on the 9th of February. After the service was done I tried contacting GotU Roadside Assistance and nothing was done from inquiries. I have called them multiple times and they have not replied despite their "investigation" by an Administrative Officer.

• +1
Allianz PartnersgotU Roadside Assistance

Hi Peter, thanks for the comment - I'll pass this on to our team to investigate. Regards, Anthony.

Allianz PartnersgotU Roadside Assistance

Hi Peter, I've been informed the refund was issued today - the funds should clear in the next couple of days. Please let me know if this doesn't occur. Regards, Anthony.

Peter Nguyen

Thank you for attending to my feedback Anthony and for making this a smooth process.

Joseph

JosephSydney

Horrible Horrible service

Allianz PartnersgotU Roadside Assistance

Hi Joseph, I'm sorry to hear about this experience - I'll contact you with more details. Regards, Anthony.

This is a daylight robbery.

The worst service ever.
Didn’t jump start my car and only wanted to sell their expensive batteries. And he was very rude.

Allianz PartnersgotU Roadside Assistance

Hello, I'm sorry to hear you weren't happy with our service. I'll message you with more details. Regards, Anthony.

Amazing Service - Highly Recommended

Roadside Response is prompt, professional and reliable. Having called them for a battery replacement, i was treated with the "gold class treatment". They helped me get back on the road in no time. I recommend them to all my family and friends all the time! Thanks everyone!

Allianz PartnersgotU Roadside Assistance

Hello, thanks so much for the shout out and for recommending us! It's greatly appreciated. Regards, Anthony.

FeebaSydney

Double charging customers

I booked gotU service for Jump start and was charged for that service in the app. However, the mechanic told me I needed battery replacement and did not do jump start. So I paid for battery replacement as well. After he left I realised I’ve paid for both jump start and battery replacement.

I called contact centre and was advised that jump start fee is call out fee even though that service was not provided to me.

In gotU website on “How gotU works” page they say there’s no call out fee. It’s misleading customers..because whatever service you initially request for, they’ll charge that even if it’s not done (as call out fee) plus the actual service.

Allianz PartnersgotU Roadside Assistance

Hello, I've organised our call centre to get in touch in regards to this, so they should be calling you soon. Regards, Anthony.

Feeba

No one called me from contact centre. They emailed me confirming that it is call out fee contradicting the website information.

Ivy

IvyMelbourne

Easy to book, responsive and helpful

Allianz PartnersgotU Roadside Assistance

Hi Ivy, thanks for your helpful comments - I'll pass them on to our team. Regards, Anthony.

JustMe

JustMeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very impressed

I had a flat battery on a Saturday afternoon so I booked online with GotU. Within 5 minutes the mechanic called me to say he'd be there in about half an hour. He arrived when he said he would, was extremely knowledgeable and really pleasant and helpful. All sorted quickly and efficiently. Very impressed!

Allianz PartnersgotU Roadside Assistance

Hi, glad to hear we were able to get you out of a sticky situation. Regards, Anthony.

Matt

MattSydney, NSW

Not worth your time

This service is hopeless. I've tried a number of times to use the towing option. Sydney Metro based (north Sydney), normal business hours, and they NEVER have anyone available. You can't schedule an agreed time or even request next available. All they do is put an authorisation on your credit card - hence you don't have those funds available for 5 business days. Awful system, awful process. Steer clear!!

Allianz PartnersgotU Roadside Assistance

Hello Matt, thanks for the feedback. We're currently rectifying the authorisation issue you mentioned, and I'll pass on your comment to your team. Regards, Anthony.

Dan

DanSydney

How about charge the account after the job is complete

Dont know how this can be legal, how do you have the audacity to charge even when you cant confirm a service can be provided, and the lady on the phone telling me "you have to take the risk of losing your money again". Probably should lodge a complaint to fair trading for this one.

PaulParramatta

This is far from perfect. Ruined my weekend.

Allianz PartnersgotU Roadside Assistance

Hello Paul - I'll be in touch with more details. Regards, ANthony.

Kate

KateMelbourne

They definitely got me!

Amazing service!! Car needed a jumpstart and after calling around and being told we'd need to wait hours, we tried gotu. App was simple to use, and we received a call immediately from a mechanic about the issue. He was with us within 20 minutes (shout out to Daniel James, a baller dude) and had the problem fixed so quickly. Service was quick and reliable and easy to use. Only downside was that the map tracker kept messing up and wasn't live updating. Completely satisfied with service.

Allianz PartnersgotU Roadside Assistance

Hi Kate, glad to hear you were really happy with our service! Regards, Anthony.

Zoe M

Zoe MGold Coast

Terrible - No service people even available

I had a terrible and stressful time trying to use this app, for about an hour I tried to contact a service person but it continually told me that no one was available at the time, after about the 20th time of trying I was then told that I needed to confirm whether my card was divas or MasterCard even though I already had, the app then pretty much imploded on itself and I gave up, all in all absolutely terrible.

Allianz PartnersgotU Roadside Assistance

Hello Zoe, I'm sorry to hear about this. We're currently investigating this as we're always looking to improve the gotU service. Regards, Anthony.

Ruth

RuthSydney

Worst app and service

Worst service take your money then say they can’t service you !!! And I’m in Sydney .... will never use them again and will never recommend them

Lucas

Lucas

Haven't got me. Just left me

Broke down on Monash freeway on 36 degree day. Booked through the web based app. No available person to pick me up, app advised me to call call centre. I'm in Burnley Melbourne just near citylink. Spend fifteen minutes on hold. Can't find my booking. Transfer to back end. Can't help me. They cancel my job and advise me that I can't be helped. Advise me not to rebook the job. Can't pick me up today. Happy to talk to rep of company and advise you time of call so you can listen. Honestly price appears too good to be true. I feel so disappointed with my first experience. Racv saved me. They got me. Might be more expensive but they were reliable.

Allianz PartnersgotU Roadside Assistance

Hello Lucas, I'm sorry to hear about this. I'll pass it on to our team as we're always looking to improve out service. Regards, Anthony.

Amazing Service

Our man Sam was extremely helpful! Nothing was too much trouble. We asked him to have a quick tyre overview to make sure the others were okay after he fixed our flat and he was nothing but calm and nice about it PLUS he was at our place within 15 minutes!!! We will now not be renewing our NRMA roadside service due to this amazing experience. If you need ANYTHING...Sam Monteleone and GotU are the way to go! 5 stars all the way.

Allianz PartnersgotU Roadside Assistance

Hi Jordana, glad to hear Sam was of great help to you! Thanks for the feedback! Cheers, Anthony.

Lunafae

LunafaeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So cheap!

The fact that i could use this service and only pay $69 to get my car towed is pretty amazing! Especially compared to other sites charging minimum $169. Skeptical at first, and i did wait a few hours but worth it for the cost and the lady on the phone was lovely advising that it was busy! Would definitely recommend this service.

Roadside Assistance RequestedNo
Allianz PartnersgotU Roadside Assistance

Hi, thanks for recommending us! Regards, Anthony.