GR Phones

GR Phones

See the Best Phone / Computer Repairs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

John Hughes

John HughesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Won a Customer

I visited the Plympton store for the first time today with a storage problem on my Samsung Galaxy J3 iphone. The service was excellent and they have won a customer in me if I ever have another problem with my phone.

John Hughes

Helpful and customer-focused

I visited Sefton Plaza showroom and got my touch screen replaced for Nokia phone at reasonably low cost. They also helped me in resolving my additional queries after repair. Supportive team and staff. Would recommend them.

Job Satisfaction
chops

chopsCummins 5631

Impressive

Had some phones and a tablet repaired at GR Phones at Sefton park store
Excellent service, prompt very pleasant staff,enthusiastically recommended this store.Great service, good atmosphere well presented good seating.

Grace Page

Grace PageMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best iPhone Repair shop in Adelaide

GR phones is my all time favorite Phone Repair shop in Adelaide. They not only fix your iPhone or Samsung phone (I have iPhone, iPad and my partner has Samsung)in 30 mins only but they will provide you excellent phone safety solutions. Best Phone and iPad repair store in Adelaide. Also, GR Phones has great range of phone and iPad cases and accessories. Highly recommended.

Rish A.

Rish A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best phone shop in Australia

I have used GR phones Services and its All time Outstanding. Repair prices are very competitive then other repairers. Quick turnaround great quality parts. I am using their high quality screens from last 10 months without issue. Love their service and product knowledge.