GR Phones
See the Best Phone / Computer Repair Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by GR Phones

• Job Satisfaction

Fast samsung phone repair

Great service and good prices . Very professional staff! Cheper price tgen others and same day service. No data lose and happy with service. Made my day. Best repairer in Adelaide

Kanwalpreet S.
Kanwalpreet S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Accessories Master

Use to visit some other store but after knowing about these guys a year ago I'm a frequent flyer here now. Using their accessories lasted over a year now and that though cheaper compared other places. Highly recommended

Apple watch repair

GR phones helped me to fix the screen of my apple watch. Very happy with the service as it done before the time and at very low price compared to other people around.

Fair service

Excellent service provided. Just took a lil bit time but they had provided a great service. On the spot things available. Would recommend to visit once if you have any of the damaged electronics.

Annabel C.
Annabel C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great service!

Very happy with my experience here. They found the problem and fixed it quickly and professionally. Good friendly customer service too. Recommended. My day went from an unhappy no-phone day to a happy business-as-usual day in ten minutes!

Col Mitchell
Col MitchellMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

iPad battery replacement

Wonderful same day service to replace the battery in my iPad. It took a couple of hours, but they had all the expertise and parts to get it done with a minimum of fuss. Excellent friendly staff. Highly recommended.

David350
David350Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Cheap quick easy

Cheap quick easy good service. Happy with the service as they repaired my phone and it was good and easy. Nice job to the people at GR phones they are local.

This is amazing

Was such a beautiful experience here at GR. My phone and two iPad was fix as fast as possible. I will be coming here whenever I need my items fix.
Thank you all!

Suds
SudsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service.

my laptop screen got fixed within 2 hours. This is mega express service. I have a very good service the last time when my mobile screen cracked and i did not think twice before heading to GR Phones at Sefton Plaza. I called Rony and went to the shop, dropped the laptop at 4:45pm and i was called to pick up the laptop at 7pm. I cant think of such an express service anywhere that too after hours. I would personally thank Rajesh and his staff for their service. I will recommend GR Phones Sefton Plaza to anyone on any day.

Samsung S10 plus

Helped me to replace the charging port samsung S10 plus at very reasonable price and that though completed job in an hour. Very happy with the service and highly appreciated it. Thanks

Jodie N.
Jodie N.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

The best service!!

I highly recommend GR Phones ast Sefton Park. I have been there for the second time today have my sons iphone repaired. The first time he smashed the back and this time he smashed the front. Both times I have been shocked at how reasonably priced they are compared to other places and the speed they carry out their repairs. A+++

Bahij
BahijMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Satisfied customer.

Issues with screen. Team were happy to fix a second time around for a small fee. Will use the guys again for sure. Very professional and prompt, and did what I asked.

Diana
DianaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

GR Phones Norwood are brilliant!

When my old mobile died suddenly, I bought a new one from them and they connected it instantly. Then, for a small fee, they saved & transferred the old data. Exceptional service!!!

Quick convenient & professional service

I would recommend GR Phones very highly. The service was friendly, prompt and professional. They replaced my iPad screen in just a few hours and did a perfect job. They are situated in a very convenient position with ample parking close by so I will let all my friends know about them.
Robyn

F Lover
F Lover Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Quick iPhone repair and help to setup phone

I have visited GR Phones Campbelltown to get my mobile phone fixed and got the best service and highly impressed!! GR Phones is the place to be for any repair related needs for Mobile phones and iPad. They are not only problem solver but solution creator too. As they not only fixed my phone but also shared great technical tips on how to save my phone’s battery. They are super professional and do use high quality parts. I would like to wish this small local Business of our Adelaide - ALL THE BEST!! We would definitely re visit you GR Phones.