94% · 16611 · 6%

Job Satisfaction

Aussie Lauren
Aussie Lauren3 posts

phone battery replacement

Very helpful staff, reliable and professional service. I got my phone battery replaced today and all is great! thank you.
Ruby
Ruby
  Fair Incentive

Excellent service

Very efficient and helpful! They have vast colection of mobile covers
Highly recommended
Chris T.
Chris T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

David
DavidMetropolitan Adelaide, SA118 posts

good service, quick

had the USB charging port repaired on Samsung S7 FE tablet at Sefton Plaza store. Done within a day.
Job Satisfaction
Aman
AmanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best iPhone repair Adelaide

iPhone 12 Pro screen and battery done in 1 hour . Best price and quality parts. Happy customer .
Ky Lee
Ky LeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

GR Phones Adelaide Phone shop

great service and highly recommended. GR Phones iphone repair in Adelaide is the best iphone repair service shop.
Monica V.
Monica V.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA9 posts

Wonderful and friendly service!!

I took my phone in to be repaired, the screen was black and it was repaired in just a few days! Thank you for your quick and friendly service. I highly recommend GR PHONES to anyone wanting reliable and honest phone repairs!!
Claire
ClaireMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

FANTASTIC SERVICE - best in adelaide

I could not have asked for better service. I was able to use a loan handset for the night whilst my repair took place. I definitely recommend.
Peter Masi
Peter MasiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very helpful

Sachin the proprietor was very helpful and even gave me a loan phone whilst mine was being repaired which was unexpected but greatly appreciated since the reliance on having a mobile is so important these days with 2-step verification etc. Invaluable
Wings
WingsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Won't be back
Won't be backSouth Australia

Sue
Sue

Phone repair

Very good service, fixed iPhone that was not responding in hour
Ronald
Ronald

Perfect

Top service thank you Gr Phones Sefton store. Fixed my phone that I couldn’t hear with.
Chantelle V.
Chantelle V.2 posts

Poor customer service

Had camera glass repaired but in the process they damaged my back cover, still charged me for the glass repair and were going to charge me for the cover repair too. Did not apologise for the damage caused. Ended up giving me a discount on the glass repair but only because I pushed for it.
Lynette
LynetteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

My 6 year old laptop was really slow but I didn’t have the money to buy a new one so I took it into GR Phones at Campbelltown and they repaired it like new. Very friendly staff and I thought the price was good too.