Grace Removals SA

Grace Removals SA

Deceitful cheats

Moved from Adelaide to London. Good marketing, "Australia's biggest etc". Frankly, I normally can't be bothered to leave reviews but felt obliged to in case some other poor souls can avoid this sad experience.

Gentleman comes and gives a quote (a Mr [name removed])- quotes, or shall I say deliberately severely under quotes/underestimate items to fit in a 2o feet container. When they have your acceptance and money close to the move they will say your items are no way going to fit into a 20 ft container as per THEIR original quote. At this stage you are desperate and its too late to change company and they basically have you by the short and curlys. They will then charge you extortionate amount to get the job done (40% more!!). Also their packers, who were very nice, will deliberately under fill boxes so that your items do not fit into the space quoted. Should have seen in coming but I didn't as I have never had any such experience= even with their UK partners [name removed] who were fantastic. Gutted and left a very bitter after taste that I will remember for ever- absolutely disgusting guise for a legitimate company and nothing short of organised criminals. This sort of thing does not help the industry.

Dear Bob Thank you for your feedback. We’re sorry to hear about your experience and we’d like to investigate this issue further. We would greatly appreciate it if you could send your name and move number to customerservice@grace.com.au Kind regards, Grace Customer Service

Always Competitive, Always Reliable

I have used Grace numerous times. Their rates - for moving and for short-long term storage - can't be beaten, in my opinion. The service is always fantastic. The guys moving the furniture are careful and professional and courteous. I have never experienced any issues using Grace and recommend them.

Dear Beck, Thank you for using Grace. We’re glad you enjoyed your experience and wish you all the best in your new home. Kind regards, Grace Customer Service

Great Service

Excellent service, the guys where friendly and efficient, will definitely use Grace again when we move next! Could not ask for more, from start to finish Grace have been outstanding.

Dear Simon, We’re pleased to hear of your positive experience with Grace. Thank you for sharing your feedback. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Kind regards, Grace Customer Service