Grandado.com

Grandado.com

Azi T.

Azi T.

I havent received my order. Email doesnt work

havent received my order. Email doesnt work
it seems that it is a fake website
I need a refund.
I paid through paypall

Nellie

Nellie Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Order not received, offered store credit. No thanks. Want my money back. Do not order through this company.

See my picture of the email. I’d just like my $11.48 back thank you I would like a full refund thanks

Meredith

MeredithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Incorrect item and site shut down

I paid for “track and trace” so my item was insured. I never received the email confirmation. A few days later I received a different item to what has been ordered and the website has been shutdown for a “makeover”. The email provided for contacting customer service can be found on my confirmation order screen, but this is a no reply email and sends an automated response saying that this email will not be received by anyone and to contact customer service another way. There is no other way to get in contact with customer service. All in all very upset from being scammed by this website.

Sandra cobb

Sandra cobbSouth East Queensland, QLD

Toyota console

Where is the order? I’m not very happy with this order. I’m a disability pensioner don’t have money to waste want a refund now.

Marina

MarinaPerth, WA

My order never arrived and they didn't reply to any of my emails

I ordered Pectin NH from them for $72.88 including shipping on 16 April 2021.

My order never arrived and they didn't reply to any of my emails and then they shut down their Web.

Sebastian M.

Sebastian M.Canberra Central 2602, ACT

Baaad

This company is totally bull they take your money and never send the things. Don’t buy anything from them just a nother China website saying to be in Australia all nonsense.

Rianda

RiandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Item still not arrived after 35 days

Cannot find any way to contact them so have started a dispute through paypal so hopefully will be resolved soon

Bill

BillDarwin

Ducati Multistrada front fender extender

Last month I ordered a fender extender for a Ducati Multistrada and paid the small extra amount for tracking. It arrived today (well packaged) and appears all ok. Fits ok and does what it says on the box. I’d have given 5 stars but I never received any useful tracking info. To be honest, after reading the reviews, I’d assumed I’d blown my coin, but I was wrong. All good.

Stanley

StanleyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Ordered a New Idle Speed Control Valve for FJ80 landcruiser and Got a Used one.

Rhys C.

Rhys C.Perth, WA

Very likely a scam

Have not received and tracking info for my order, customer service is unresponsive and not in english, automated system have no record of my order number - should avoid

Scam company

Ordered some PCBs. Web site says free shipping. Shipping costs were added anyway. Never received any tracking number even though I selected tracking for EUR 2 extra.

Their customer support mail on their website goes to a no-reply email so it is impossible to contact them.

Stay away!!!

RebeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Order GRAN-AUS-59011 confirmed

Ordered Doreen Virtue Angel Cards - received a fake much smaller version. With no booklet, and nothing like as described. So disappointed

Maria

Maria Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Scam stay away from this company

QLDZDR

QLDZDRBrisbane

Testing AU-Grandado webshop

Scams

Didn't get my order and they claimed its missing they asked me to respond in the next email for a replacement item but it was a no-reply email. If so many people are having this same issue. Why isnt this crap show of a website shut down yet? How many people need to loose their money before this thing happens?

James

JamesSydney, NSW

Dudes I had zero problems

I was a little reluctant at first due to bad reviews but I purchased a phone digitizer and without track and trace and was beginning to think I was duped but low and behold it arrived 3weeks later from China really good quality pretty much genuine packed very professional.. So iam kicking up a account and going all out with my grandado shopping. The communication was as if there was a language barrier but don't fret these guys are legitimate..

Pielover

PieloverPerth, WA

Not what the ad portrays

I bought the Thurmapulse decompression Heating Vibrating back blanket/shawl
Unless you have a neck as thin as a chicken there is no way this collar goes as far as this photo portrays on their website. I am 5'3" and when the collar touches my neck the bottom length of this blanket/shawl is above my mid back. The heating is fine but the vibration knobs are placed way too wide and is VERY loud.
The blue one is their demo photo. Even though they have the sizes shown on their ad, this specific photo brings one under the wrong impression and they know it. The red one is the one I bought. I will not be returning it. Just know that what you see is NOT what you get.

Hadi

HadiNew South Wales

Fraud

Awful company, totally scam.
Do not spend a penny on this shammy business.
I've paid them for an online shopping and even after 50 days, no delivery, no refund, no reply.
ORDER no: GRAN-NZL-2422

KaiL

KaiL

Gandado is a scam

I have the similar experience as other reviewers. Grandado took your money but you receive nothing. I should have checked the review first before i placed my order with them. It is a scam website. Don't waste your time and money.

Sick of the LIES

Sick of the LIES Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Just another dodgy Asian company

Purchased an item and was told if it didn’t arrive within 25 working days of my purchase that as per their policy, I could obtain a refund.
It has been well over a month and I have made contact with their “customer service” if you could call it that. It’s just a glorified answering machine.
They don’t or cant read what you wrote and just repeat the same thing, trying to draw out the complaint hoping that you will just give up and let it go... Well I'm not letting this go!! I want my refund now! I’m sick of dodgy Asian companies stealing from Australians!!!