Granite Transformations

Granite Transformations

See the Best Home Renovators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

NEVER use any Granite Transformation franchises; once they have your money they don't want to know.

Rates and Fees

Karen

KarenMurray Region, NSW

Filthy, rude and disrespectful

Dave

DaveCanberra 2600, ACT

Don’t look below the surface or once we have your money we don’t care

Granite Transformations (Goulburn/Canberra): the work looks great, but the cupboards and drawers left full of rubble, dust and screws (finally admitted it was their tradespeople but did try to blame it on the plumber) and left rubbish in the skip of our other tradies. Reception staff lied about following up, accusing us of things we never said. Refused to deal with the issue and once paid, refused to deal with our concerns.

WHITAKER

WHITAKERNicholls 2913, ACT

Still waiting for promised repairs

The kitchen, laundry and ensuite were great when first completed. However within a short time we had a warped kick board, trim peeling off shelves and bathroom panels warping from water damage. We have been waiting for 2 years for them to fix these. They have promised but not shown up yet.

Rates and Fees

Very dodgy buyer beware

Kitchen fell apart and bench top cracked.They tried to tell me the bench top crack can’t be helped because of movement in house. Virtually kitchen fell apart.Very poor quality.Buy at own risk

Buyer beware and go elsewhere.

My kitchen has only lasted 6 years and totally fell apart.Bench tops cracked and cabinets all fell apart. Quality is below standard.They also didn't honner warranty.go elsewhere.Very dodgy and poor quality.

Lifetime limited warranty is worthless

I had Granite Transformation install new countertops about 4 and a half years ago. There was a problem with the edge chipping within a year and it was fixed. However, since that time many rough places have shown up on the surface. I have requested repairs and have been turned down. Do no business with this company because they do not stand behind their product.

Madeleine

MadeleineSydney, NSW

Love the new bench top and pantry.

Shaz

Shaz

Love my new bench tops.

Mark my installer from Cairns Granite transformations was very professional in his work and i`m very happy with the outcome and he cleaned up as he did his job. Thank you.

hp2454

hp2454

Not very happy

burnt hand

burnt handSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy way to to cover old kitchen tops

Had our large kitchen in Balwyn and our unit in Kew both fitted with Granite Transformations and found them perfect. Was surprised the first time when the fitter turned up with the material which looked liked sheets of laminex but when he fitted the sheets together quickly and easily over the existing tiles the result was surprisingly good and looked like an expensive granite counter top.

Lyn F.

Lyn F.Sydney, NSW

Our perfect kitchen!

We were extremely happy with the workmanship and overall service provided by Jeff and All at Granite Transformations. We love our new kitchen! We would definitely recommend Granite Transformations. Thanks Guys.

EileenSydney, NSW

Top quality workmanship

Our installer Jorge was a perfectionist, so our result is excellent. All concerned were a pleasure to deal with, but the ultimate result depended on how well Jorge worked. Highly recommend this company and product.

Lynnie W

Lynnie WSydney, NSW

Great result

I recently had the benchtop and splashback in my kitchen done. The kitchen is now looking so modern and fresh. It is also very easy to clean.
The work was of highest quality and staff were helpful and reliable. I would recommend.

Maria

MariaMenai

Kitchen Renovations Make Over

Well these people are worth more than a 5 stars wonderful, very helpful, reliable, was quick to make solutions and suggestions to any problems along the way. They are very reasonable price, they never suggested a more expensive option. I/we extremely happy with this group and thoroughly recommend Granite Transformation (Taren Point)
My kitchen has been the talking feature of our home and have decide to expand the kitchen with there service.

Branch NameTaren Point
Pam

PamPerth

The edges corroded quite quickly.

Branch NameBalcatta

Jac Jac

Jac Jac

Exceeded Expectations from Beginning to End.

Branch NameBox Hill

Andrew

AndrewGoulburn

Avoid

Poor workmanship, had them back 3 time to make the job look half reasonable standard. Just discovered why our new rangehood they installed is not venting, they fixed the rangehood on wall and plugged it in to power but didn't install the venting. Guess they thought wont matter if we can't see it. Now we have to remove the whole rangehood install the venting and reinstall.
Overall far below average job.

Branch NameGoulburn

Great new makeover

Happy with the result
Kitchen looks great and the tradesman who came was very polite and happy - always ready to listen to any questions or queries we may have had.

Branch NameCaringbah

UPDATE Great Product. Terrible Customer service

Branch NameGold Coast

Terry M.

Terry M.asked

what size is the granite slab before "L" shapes are cut, I am trying to avoid joins

Jane M.

Jane M.asked

Has anyone dealt with Granite Transformations Central West? It seems there is a huge difference between franchises.

Gavan K.

I would stay away imo.My kitchen literally fell apart in 7 years.Also they didnt honer the warrenty. Huge franchise issues in canberra.
All are the same quality and will be junk in 7 years imo

Wadeyasked

Hi, About 2 or possibly 3 years ago, John from Penrith store come to give me a quote to renovate my bathroom. He was there for about an hour, we discussed my options and he explained how they install the granite sheets. Even though he told me that they don't do many bathrooms he was still going to give me a quote and mentioned who he had in mind to do the job.

A few weeks past and I hadn't heard anything from him, so I called numerous times and then called into the Penrith branch some weeks later - to be told that John would call me in a few days. .....I have never received a quote or phone call to follow up since the initial call out.... still waiting.

The disappointment is two fold - a) I have no idea how much the job was going to be and if it is worth pursuing and b) I am still interested in the product and the concept of not having tiles in the shower area, no more trying to keep the grout clean. Now that a few years have past the range of products and styles has increased and it is even more appealing. I am hoping by using Granite Transformations that my bathroom renovation would be a more economical option than a full renovation.

What are my options? I don't really want to have deal with Penrith? I see there is now an address for Prestons which is a lot closer to me. Do they have a sales and service team that can quote, explain the process and install with some professionalism?

Eileen

We used Taren Point/ Caringbah, and I think every branch is a different contractor, running their own show. From the showroom friendliness, to the measurer, to the tradies installing, we had no problems and the kitchen splashback in the same material is the best thing I have ever done!!! 3 months down the track and we are exceptionally happy with the product, workmanship and professionalism of this branch.

Wadey

Thanks Eileen, that's great, I have been impressed with what I have seen and I would really like to see how much it would be to 'transform' my bathroom.
The situation is though, I believe they are Franchises and they refer you to their local branch so they aren't treading on anyone's toes. I am hoping I can deal with another branch and then receive the service like you and others have experienced.

Get an answer from our members and Granite Transformations representatives