Granite Transformations

3.6

146 reviews · Statistics

62% · 9152 · 36%
Rates and Fees
See the Best Home Renovators in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Grant
GrantTasmania6 posts

Good quality but Not custom at all

The product is good quality but it was spose to be custom as the came and measured all the areas but nothing came custom. Came as flat packs and our builder had to cut almost every piece down to fit the correct area. This is not custom. Also you would think if you have a pull/slide out door is would be a proper door but our has door hinge hole cut into it. I wouldn't recommend them at all really. Go to a proper cabinet maker and get it done custom for the same price.
RBP
RBP

Kitchen Backsplash

Our kitchen backsplash looks beautiful. We already had our countertops installed with Granite Transformation and loved how they looked so we went ahead and had them do the backsplash. Tino did an amazing job. He arrived on time and worked the entire time until completion. He pays attention to detail and offers suggestions. We would highly recommend them.
Nadina P.TASHobart, TAS3 posts

I've payed for a brand new kitchen in ive payed $15.000. Granite transformation 3 months later still not finished

Not professional at all. 3 months and job still not complete
  • +1Thumbnail
Michael Thomas
Michael ThomasNSWSydney, NSW5 posts

Perfect Kitchen

My kitchen was transformed in a matter of a few days from tired 1990s Formica kitchen to glossy palamino Caesar stone surfaced kitchen with beautiful fully fitted cupboards and draws. Thomas, who managed the refit was polite and courteous and went above and beyond to ensure every detail was to an extremely high standard . Granite Transformations was a recommendation from a friend and I simply have no regrets. Thanks guys for a wonderful job !!
Tom Shimmins
Tom ShimminsNSWSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

I had my bathrooms and kitchen completely renovated and I had done a lot of research to find the right people to do my job, and I must say that Granite Transformations did everything they said they were going to do, even in COVID times.

I much appreciate the professionalism of the team, always respectful, helpful, responsive and always very pleasant to deal with.
I would like to say a big thank you to Sungki and the girls in the office and of course Sam and Paul.

Nothing was too much trouble.

I would highly recommend Granite Transformations for any kitchen or bathroom renovations you might be contemplating.

Neesh J.NSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Ammie M.NSWSydney, NSW2 posts

New Kitchen Looks Fantastic!

Took me a while to choose my colours and finishes but the lady at the Caringbah showroom was super helpful and patient. Both installers were very precise and cleaned up after themselves. I absolutely love my new kitchen!
Lynette W.
Lynette W.NSWSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Absolutely brilliant! Couldn't be happier

From initial contact, I couldn't fault this company in Canberra. They always came when they said, on time. Instant quote. Gave me some excellent ideas and were flexible when I changed things (early in the process). Installation was a breeze. I was working from home and no one on my conference calls knew I was having work done. They cleaned everything and took all the rubbish away. More importantly, the kitchen looks fabulous. Very, very happy. If I could give 6 stars, I would.
Greggo
GreggoTASHobart, TAS22 posts

Small stress cracks after 8 years. - But Fixed!

Granite Bench tops served well until 8 year mark when small stress cracks appeared. Claimed repairs on warranty and was very pleasantly surprised that repairs were carried out and warranty was honored in full. Very impressed with the job, professional tradies working through covid restrictions and the good quality of the job. Have to give a 10 out of 10. Thank you Granite Transformation Hobart Team !
Nigel
Nigel2 posts

Granite Transformation Canberra

Thank you to the amazing team. My kitchen is beautiful and I couldn’t be happier. The price was very reasonable and with Covid I was happy with their communications. I still get up every morning walk out to my kitchen and ‘say I love it’.
Judith

Wayne brown
Wayne brown Tasmania
  Fair Incentive

Very happy customer

Matty and team at moonah Tasmania were very reliable and helpful they did an awesome job replacing our bench tops and splash backs
We are extremely happy with the finish product
Nothing was a hassle, the boys were very professional and took great care and pride in their work highly recommend them
James n Angie
James n AngieWAPerth, WA

Great service, quality products, and WOW!!! affordable too!

I always admired a friend of mine's kitchen and she let me into her secret when I mentioned we were thinking of renovating ours - Granite Transformations Perth covered her kitchen countertop as much as 10 years ago and I have to say it is still shiny and looks new. Gary came to give us a free quote and we were VERY surprised at how affordable it was to cover the countertops and splashbacks with granite, and replace the doors, including soft close, quality hinges. In as little as a month, from quote to installation, we are over the moon with the result. Everything is shiny and new again. Everyone is friendly and happy to give advice and professional too. I would recommend them anytime.