Granite Transformations

Granite Transformations

See the Best Home Renovators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Granite Transformations

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Greggo
GreggoHobart, TAS

Small stress cracks after 8 years. - But Fixed!

Granite Bench tops served well until 8 year mark when small stress cracks appeared. Claimed repairs on warranty and was very pleasantly surprised that repairs were carried out and warranty was honored in full. Very impressed with the job, professional tradies working through covid restrictions and the good quality of the job. Have to give a 10 out of 10. Thank you Granite Transformation Hobart Team !

Nigel
Nigel

Granite Transformation Canberra.

Thank you to the amazing team. My kitchen is beautiful and I couldn’t be happier. The price was very reasonable and with Covid I was happy with their communications. I still get up every morning walk out to my kitchen and ‘say I love it’.

Judith
JudithSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Beware Canberra Granite Transformations

Caz

Poor quality and appalling finish.. not even finished

• +6Thumbnail

Zoey
ZoeySydney, NSW

Rude tradesman and charged too much

Wayne brown
Wayne brown Tasmania

Very happy customer

Matty and team at moonah Tasmania were very reliable and helpful they did an awesome job replacing our bench tops and splash backs
We are extremely happy with the finish product
Nothing was a hassle, the boys were very professional and took great care and pride in their work highly recommend them

James n Angie
James n AngiePerth, WA

Great service, quality products, and WOW!!! affordable too!

I always admired a friend of mine's kitchen and she let me into her secret when I mentioned we were thinking of renovating ours - Granite Transformations Perth covered her kitchen countertop as much as 10 years ago and I have to say it is still shiny and looks new. Gary came to give us a free quote and we were VERY surprised at how affordable it was to cover the countertops and splashbacks with granite, and replace the doors, including soft close, quality hinges. In as little as a month, from quote to installation, we are over the moon with the result. Everything is shiny and new again. Everyone is friendly and happy to give advice and professional too. I would recommend them anytime.

• Timeliness

Very happy with our new look kitchen.

We are very pleased with the makeover of our kitchen by Granite Transformations Cairns. The kitchen looks fabulous fresh & light which is the result we wanted to achieve as our kitchen is very shady and the previous laminate was in good condition but a dark green shade. The workmanship by Mark the installer was impressive and all completed in just two days with a minimum of fuss.

Kaz
KazSydney, NSW

Fabulous customer service and product

I’ve used GT twice and have recommended them to 3 others who are also very happy with their transformations! From the first call to the final finished kitchen we have been nothing but impressed! German and his team are second to none ! NOTHING Is a problem and they go beyond their call of duty !
I will continue recommending to friends or anyone who is reading this . Don’t hesitate to call !

Review
ReviewCanberra 2600, ACT

Appalling customer service - dont waste your time!

Rude staff and appalling customer service! Clearly taking advantage of the current building boom in Canberra! They want you to pay 90% of the quote before they start work! Recommend you dont waste your time or money!

• Rates and Fees
Tina Hughes
Tina HughesLaunceston, TAS

Granite Transformations Launceston is great

The mark of a great company is how they sort out any issues that come up. Great job and thank you. We love our bench tops, they are just beautiful.

CFC
CFC

Couldn't have asked for better results

From the initial planning stages through to the completion of our kitchen refurbishment, Granite Transformations Canberra have exemplified brilliant customer service, attention to detail and quality craftsmanship. The work site and our kitchen area were left very clean and tidy and the whole experience was painless. So good, we've asked them to come back and do some more work for us. I do not often award 5/5 on surveys, so this rating is exceptional.

WHITAKER
WHITAKERNicholls 2913, ACT

Give them a try

Some may have read my review over 6 months ago about the former GT in Fyshwick. They have a new franchisee who does amazing work, in fact I've given them a try and I'm impressed! Don't judge these people by the old franchisee.

Disappointed
Disappointed Perth, WA

Very disappointed

Perth
The tradespersons were not considerate in area they worked in, the mess from dust, plaster throughout kitchen/ and glue on floor took me 6 hours to clean up. Then completed works had a joining fault this was repaired however no follow up from company other than a invoice.

• Job Satisfaction
Janine
JanineSydney Surrounds, NSW

Don't bother - if it's faulty they won't fix

See photos. They refused to fix it. Office of Fair Trading were notified, and advised my only option is to take them to Small Claims Court to get it fixed.