Granite Transformations

Granite Transformations

Impress Stone and Granite Transformation - Junk

This product and the company that installed it - Impress Stone in SA. I would never use or recommend at all. Poor service and still chasing them to get back to us.

Top quality workmanship

Our installer Jorge was a perfectionist, so our result is excellent. All concerned were a pleasure to deal with, but the ultimate result depended on how well Jorge worked. Highly recommend this company and product.

Great result

I recently had the benchtop and splashback in my kitchen done. The kitchen is now looking so modern and fresh. It is also very easy to clean.
The work was of highest quality and staff were helpful and reliable. I would recommend.

Kitchen Renovations Make Over

Well these people are worth more than a 5 stars wonderful, very helpful, reliable, was quick to make solutions and suggestions to any problems along the way. They are very reasonable price, they never suggested a more expensive option. I/we extremely happy with this group and thoroughly recommend Granite Transformation (Taren Point)
My kitchen has been the talking feature of our home and have decide to expand the kitchen with there service.

Branch NameTaren Point

The edges corroded quite quickly.

After having granite transformations install my bench top from scratch, as in not an overlay of an original bench top, it began to stain right away. At least 6 months later they came to put an overlay on their original and put a big seam over my work area where there hadn’t been one before. After not very many years(3?) the edges were corroding and chipping. Many of my favourite shirts have holes in them now. I thought I must have moths particular to the stomach area or some bizarre reason until another friend with a granite transformation benchtop told me it was the bench edge and happened to her too.
After several calls and requests for them to please fix it, and I told them I was willing to pay for the repair, Granite Transformations continued to ignore me and I now have the huge expense of paying for a whole new benchtop.

Branch NameBalcatta

Exceeded Expectations from Beginning to End.

We recently chose Granite Transformations ( Box Hill) to install a new kitchen. From the first moment they called out to quote to the completed job we experienced only professionalism, thoroughness, amazing customer service and couldn’t be more happy with our experience from beginning to end. It exceeded our expectations. The attention to detail and the way they worked with us made the whole process easy. The team at Granite Transformations and their recommended tradies, were on time, polite and respectful as the work was being completed and left the work areas clean and tidy. The schedule we were given for the job was on time and the cost extremely reasonable. The owner ( George) went above and beyond. We are so happy with our completed new kitchen, I would not hesitate to recommend this company. It was absolutely extraordinary. Total install was 4 only days and could not have had a better experience.

Branch NameBox Hill

Avoid

Poor workmanship, had them back 3 time to make the job look half reasonable standard. Just discovered why our new rangehood they installed is not venting, they fixed the rangehood on wall and plugged it in to power but didn't install the venting. Guess they thought wont matter if we can't see it. Now we have to remove the whole rangehood install the venting and reinstall.
Overall far below average job.

Branch NameGoulburn

Great new makeover

Happy with the result
Kitchen looks great and the tradesman who came was very polite and happy - always ready to listen to any questions or queries we may have had.

Branch NameCaringbah

UPDATE Great Product. Terrible Customer service

Had bathroom vanity benchtops installed last week. Installers were pleasant and tidy. After the 24hr drying period I became aware that the front panel of the benchtop was preventing drawers and cupboards from opening. I contacted the franchisee who seemed barely bothered by it. Being a main bathroom, all of my bathroom/cosmetic/hair products are in this drawer which I can not open. I would have expected some form of apology and effort to resolve the problem as soon as possible, instead I was told they would talk to the installer the following week to see when/maybe he could attend. I have tried telephoning the showroom numerous times with no answer (been told phones are having a problem), tried mobile numbers, left messages and no response. I even contacted Head Office (whose phone number listed on the website is incorrect) and was told it was up to the franchisee. They did today have the audacity to request payment which will not be forthcoming until the work is completed to an acceptable standard ie. ability to open drawers/cupboards. My concern is how they are going to fix it, grinding it back will likely a) cause damage to the existing cupborad frame and b) not leave a clean straight edge; removing the benchtop, if even possible will more than likely damage the cabinet.I am very disappointed and my original excitement of the look of the benchtops has worn off following this complete lack of responsibility and customer care. I am sure the showroom workers have access to their toiletries albeit they seem to think it is not a problem for me.
UPDATE: Installers returned and fixed the problem by adjusting the drawer/ cupboard hinges. Now I can enjoy my new bench tops.

Branch NameGold Coast

Wonderful new kitchen renovation

From the very first time that your company representatives called in to give me a quote, I knew that my kitchen would be great.

I had a total of four companies give me quotes. One didn’t even send a quote and didn’t follow up either. Another said he doesn’t usually do doors and panels (was a little worried about that), and another only had his ideas. Granite Transformation came up with some good ideas and were very helpful. The price was in my budget, and I felt very comfortable with the trades people that I had met up to this point.

I also visited your office to enquire about bins and finishes and there to everyone was very helpful.

After a hiccup up with the installation date, beyond your control and a delivery problem, the two installers did a wonderful job on my kitchen, arriving on time, cleaning up each day. They were very obliging and added a shelve in one of the cupboards.

The plumber and the electrician also left the site tidy as well.

I would not have any hesitation in recommending Granite Transformation for kitchen renovation

Branch NameNorth Rocks

Really happy with our new benchtop and doors

We decided to use Granite Transformations to overhaul our tired flat pack kitchen benchtop and cupboard doors (with two small kids we didn’t have the time to do a full kitchen reno).

Everyone we dealt with from the initial quote, to check measure, to install was extremely professional and I was impressed with how much they knew about kitchens. A tip would be to spend a bit of time in the showroom looking at doors. We rushed through this process with our kids and having now seen how good the end result is, I now wish I’d spent a bit of time browsing through all of the options available.

The final result looks fantastic, our kitchen looks amazing, great quality and is a dream to cook in.

Branch NameCaringbah

Excelled our expectations

Everyone wants good personalised service and this is what we received. From the time of the quote to the finished job. Good communication excellent workmanship. All materials and old appliances removed and the Kitchen returned to us tidy. We were appreciative of the help from Liz when the project was just a thought bubble and being researched and a special thanks to Ben our installer excellent workmanship and not one hassle.

Branch NameNorth Rocks

Our new bench top installed by North Rocks has made an amazing improvement to our kitchen.

Everyone from the person who quoted to their installer, electrician and plumber was prompt, efficient, helpful and courteous as were the office staff. A very pleasing result.

Excellent service and workmanship

Complete kitchen makeover replaced doors and panelling and the measuring was excellent and the installation perfect. Very professional and helpful service by all involved. This is the second time I have used this service, the first being having my benchtops replaced 11 years ago and the benchtop is still in perfect condition. I would recommend the North Rocks branch to everyone.

Branch NameNorth Rocks NSW

I don't want to sound like I'm gushing but.....

I'm overwhelmed by the quality of the customer service I received from Nepean branch. It was exceptional. From my first point of contact with Liz and then Lisa, John who was incredibly helpful when he gave me the quote and then Brett who installed my new bench top. Finally thanks to Trent who visited 15 minutes after my distress call, to rectify the error I had made with the cut out for my new stovetop. I love my product and I love that no one tried to "up sell" me. As soon as I save up the money, I'm going to get them to replace the cabinet doors. I'm really looking forward to dealing with the team again.

Branch NamePenrith

My new kitchen has exceeded all my expectations. Cannot fault a thing.

The team at Granite Transformations North Rocks were professional, punctual, and experienced. We had a complete new kitchen installed Aug 18 and I love it. The craftmanship is exceptional and every minor detail perfectly executed. Jeff was extremely helpful and attentive to all our design requests. Every tradesman that attended our home were punctual and really great guys who took pride in their work. We are very happy and loving our kitchen so much. Thankyou Jeff and your team.

Branch NameNorth Rocks Nsw

Great Job - A happy & satisfied customer

I had my bench tops covered with engineered stone by Granite Transformations, North Rocks. They were punctual, polite and did an excellent job. I would not hesitate to recommend this particular branch for their excellent workmanship and care.

Fantastic

This is the second time we have utilised the services of of GT North Rocks and on both occasions experienced exemplary workmanship and customer service .Could not be faulted and highly recommended especially Renae and Luke.

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE- UNPROFESSIONAL AND POOR WORKMANSHIP

We have had an extremely disappointing experience with this company.
Many mistakes were made (too many to mention), which when communicated to the owner, became defensive and arrogant. When the worker came out to fix, they "patched up" the mistakes but still did not fix properly.
We have been presented with a very poor kitchen which has cost us over $20,000! Cupboards with wide gaps, uneven benches, drill holes in our cupboards which they tried to cover up by white stickers! They used offcuts on the stone benchtops with many joins which was not explained to us in the initial consultation. Our family has not been able to use the kitchen for over 3 months now due to the defects. We have taken this matter further due to this company's incompetence and poor workmanship.
Buyers beware - save yourself a lot of stress and do not use this company.

Branch NameBox Hill Melbourne

Granite Transformations (Box Hill)

I have had two separate jobs done by GT. A kitchen bench top, and later a bathroom bench top.
Both jobs they can quickly to quote, submitted reasonable quotes and then later did fantastic jobs.
One bench was more than 3.6m long, and no granite supplier was able to do and installation without a join. GT did the job and the join is almost invisible. (So perfect)
Highly recommended

Branch NameBox Hill

Hi, About 2 or possibly 3 years ago, John from Penrith store come to give me a quote to renovate my bathroom. He was there for about an hour, we discussed my options and he explained how they install the granite sheets. Even though he told me that they don't do many bathrooms he was still going to give me a quote and mentioned who he had in mind to do the job. A few weeks past and I hadn't heard anything from him, so I called numerous times and then called into the Penrith branch some weeks later - to be told that John would call me in a few days. .....I have never received a quote or phone call to follow up since the initial call out.... still waiting. The disappointment is two fold - a) I have no idea how much the job was going to be and if it is worth pursuing and b) I am still interested in the product and the concept of not having tiles in the shower area, no more trying to keep the grout clean. Now that a few years have past the range of products and styles has increased and it is even more appealing. I am hoping by using Granite Transformations that my bathroom renovation would be a more economical option than a full renovation. What are my options? I don't really want to have deal with Penrith? I see there is now an address for Prestons which is a lot closer to me. Do they have a sales and service team that can quote, explain the process and install with some professionalism? Thanks
We used Taren Point/ Caringbah, and I think every branch is a different contractor, running their own show. From the showroom friendliness, to the measurer, to the tradies installing, we had no problems and the kitchen splashback in the same material is the best thing I have ever done!!! 3 months down the track and we are exceptionally happy with the product, workmanship and professionalism of this branch.Thanks Eileen, that's great, I have been impressed with what I have seen and I would really like to see how much it would be to 'transform' my bathroom. The situation is though, I believe they are Franchises and they refer you to their local branch so they aren't treading on anyone's toes. I am hoping I can deal with another branch and then receive the service like you and others have experienced.

I have not seen good reviews for Caringbah branch yet. Before I press go on this, any recommendations or otherwise on GT Caringbah? Thanks.
We personally found them to be very professional and helpful in comparison to some other tradies we’ve used in the past. There were obviously a few things along the way but nothing that couldn’t get sorted out. My tips: - Check everything during the quote (eg decide where your drawers are going to go, how big etc). Also you deal with a few different people along the way - the person giving the quote, someone doing the check measure, plus the installer - so you have to keep track of everything meaning you might have to relay the info a couple times! - We actually bought our own handles somewhere else and used those instead. They also have a catalogue that you can look through that has all of the options which is worth looking at. - Finally we did have an issue with our sink but they came around and fixed it straight away, no problem. Hope that helps!My review was for Gtanite Transformation North Rocks which I was very happy withThanks so much. This is really helpful! I appreciate your taking the time to comment.

Has anybody got a review for the Cairns franchise?
Sorry my review is for the North Rocks franchiseMy review was for the North Rocks franchise The actual product would not vary in quality but can't help you with the quality of the installers for Cains

Similar listings