Green Gadgets Australia

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (22) · No (597)

Exactly as described + great friendly service

I got a grade B phone and it was as described, it had a few cosmetic scuffs around the edges with one small scratch on the screen however in perfect working order. The camera quality is perfect and the battery is great as well. Whilst it originally was missing the free case that was listing, I sent an email to the green gadgets team and they replied immediately + sent me the case. Super impressed and will definitely buy from Green Gadgets again.

Averil

AverilSouth East Queensland, QLD

OMGosh! So happy with my purchase.

Green Gadgets you promised and delivered! I love that you state the condition of your products so no surprises upon opening. Website is very easy to navigate. Happy customer.

YVONNE ROSS

YVONNE ROSSMid North Coast, NSW

SAMSUNG S9+ PHONE

Very happy with purchase, geniuine company, condition great, very easy to navigate what your Iooking for. Recommend this company highly.

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Green Gadgets Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Kinto

KintoPerth, WA

Really good quality product!!

I never buy any refurbished gadgets but then I decided to buy “like new” iPhone 11Pro gold from Green Gadgets and I loved it so much. As you can’t find brand new anymore so I decided to buy refurbished one and WOW!! It’s actually worth it!!

Danella F.

Danella F.Sydney, NSW

Very Happy with phone!

Store navigation was excellent, easy to use and find items quickly.
I was very happy, purchased a refurbished Google Pixel 2 and it was in immaculate condition, arrived super fast and have one happy son!!

Annie

AnnieSydney, NSW

Great phone and fast delivery

Ordered a refurbished iPhone 11 online. The process was simple and fast. Delivery was speedy, 2 days to be delivered to regional NSW! Phone is great. Thank you.

Skuzza2.4

Skuzza2.4

A trustworthy tech company that’s kept me coming back for years!

I first bought my Apple Watch Series Two through Green Gadgets, it arrived in great condition and has lasted me over 3 years, in that time I bought an iPhone 7 Plus, as well as an iPhone 7 for my Mum, and then recently bought an Apple Watch Series 4! I’ve never needed to use their warranty or customer service because the devices have all been that good! But it’s great to know it’s there, and they’re based out of Sydney, which is great to be supporting an Australian business. Will continue to buy from them time and again.

Mary

MaryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

What a safe and reliable way to purchase a second hand phone- knowing too it has 12 months warranty.

I purchased an 11 pro for my sons bday. selected the good condition, and was really impressed with the phone i received. Actually its better than expected. I will be a repeat purchaser as i find too many scammers on other forums and got a real peace of mind purchasing this one. Thanks again

Frosty C.Sydney, NSW

Phone is Great but NOT 'as new'

I decided I'd go for an 'as new' iPhone XR. Although the website does state what 'as new' means, I was disappointed that the phone came with a battery health of just 87%. I know the website rates the phones based on 'cosmetics', but this does not really gel for me, because I was selling my current iPhone 8 plus 'as new' (to the people that sell these phones back to the public) where the requirement is for the battery health to be at least 90% depending upon which site you go with. Some require 94%. Although I'm generally happy with the phone, and it is basically what I was wanting, I believe it a bit rich to sell the phone 'as new' when the battery health is that low.

Superb

I received an immaculate iPhone 8 in perfect condition. Great shopping experience. Really easy to order, fast delivery. Would definitely recommend.

Harold

HaroldIllawarra, NSW

Exceptional Service all round.

Cannot speak highly enough of the whole process. I and my family have purchased 5 products to date and will definitely continue our support.

IPhone 8 as new

Great Price on my IPhone. As new condition and very fast delivery. Will be buying from you again. Thank you

Legendary service!! Best I've experienced in a long time.

Everything was easy!
Shipping was super fast.
Product as expected!
Best experience I've had in a long time.
Very happy with service.

Scott

ScottGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Option for Tech

Green Gadgets offers great options for technology purchases / non-current models. Pricing, delivery and service are fantastic. Loving my new iPad 10.5 Pro. Awesome value for money.

Robbie

RobbieMurray Region, NSW

Exactly what I was looking & Hoping for!

Very good phone

I found the phone I was looking for ver, for less than I would have paid for a second hand one so far so good the phone is immaculate not a scratch on it battery was still showing 90% and the 1 yr warranty to boot for piece of mind

Babs

BabsPerth, WA

Excellent product and service.

I am so pleased my daughter recommended Green Gadgets to me as I was just about to risk purchasing a secondhand iPad on Gumtree. The iPad is in excellent/as new condition as stated with speedy delivery and notifications throughout the process. I will definitely buy from your company again. Thanks.

So satisfied!

Such great service and a faultless product. Reducing landfill and saving money! Would definitely buy again from this company. Helpful and prompt.

Michelle Robinson

Michelle RobinsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Third iPhone from this provider. Fast service, no issues, competitive pricing ... 5 stars!!

No issues. Range of iPhone 11 Pro Max and price was the best I could find. Not many excellent grades available elsewhere

Kelvin

KelvinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible experience

I have purchased two iPhone 8 for my kids for Xmas 2020. One phone lasted a week and then started to malfunction. The second phone you cannot turn of the camera shudder. I took both these phones to Apple where they then informed me they were from Japan. Both phones have faults only one phone has been replaced and costumer service has been less than perfect. Will never by a phone from this place again. Terrible experience not only with the phones but seeing how upset the kids were. They thought they broke the phones when it was all in the software

Daniel J

Daniel Jasked

Hi Green Gadgets Team,
I'm concerned about some of the comments I've seen the written regarding battery health on your excellent and above ratings, especially for newer products (e.g. iPhone 11+).
"As per Apple's battery standards, 88% and 89% are within their specifications." - is this really the acceptable level of your products?

Thanks,

Daniel

Hi Daniel

Thank you for your interest in our products.

We have a rigorous testing procedure in place including the testing of the battery. All devices we have passed for sale meets with manufacturer specifications and you are correct in saying 88% is within Apple's specifications.

We offer a 30 day Satisfaction Guarantee on our devices as well as 12 months warranty against defects for the iPhone 11.
Please note, our warranty also covers the battery and should anything happen within this period, you may contact out team and we will assist you as best we can to have any issues resolved.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 981 361 Monday-Friday 9am-5pm AEDT or you can email us any time at customer.care@greengadgets.net.au

Bronwyn

Bronwynasked

With delivery, if we are not home will they leave it at the Post Office for us to collect?
Bronwyn

Jen B.
Jen B.

Yes they will Bronwyn

Hi Brownyn

Thank you for your enquiry.

All our items are sent through AusPost Express with Tracking and a Signature is required for delivery.

You should also receive an email and/or text message from AusPost on the day of delivery from the details provided to us during checkout process.
We suggest setting up a 'MyPost' AusPost account as well to avoid missing any updates on any items being delivered to your stated address.

kaikelly01asked

Hello, I was thinking of buying a refurbished iPhone 7 as new for $299. The reviews and service look great. I just had a couple of questions.

1) What exactly does the 12 month warranty cover?
2) Are you guys based in Australia and are the phones Australian stock?
3) Under the 12 month warranty, do you guys pay for shipping if there is something wrong with the device?
4) if the phone is as new refurbished, is the battery replaced? If not, what would the health of the battery be?

Thanks,
Kai

Hi Kai

Thank you for your enquiry and interest in our products.

Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. This excludes faults caused by the way the device is treated and/or used.

Green Gadgets Warranty is void in the below instances:
- Cracked screen or physically damaged
- Water damage
- Software that has been tampered with
- Unauthorised repairs (3rd party repairs)
- Customer has failed to take reasonable steps to avoid the quality becoming unacceptable
- Customer has used the product abnormally

Please note:
- We do not accept responsibility for return items until they reach our warehouse so we strongly suggest using tracking and/or insurance for the delivery
- We will not accept a returned device that is iCloud or Account locked. If your device is account locked you will receive a notification from us to remove the lock. The device will be returned if it is still locked after 5 business days
- IMEI will be validated against the IMEI shipped. Return will not be accepted on mismatched IMEI’s

In the event your item is faulty and your IMEI is verified by our team, we will provide you with a Return Authorisation Number and a Pre-Paid Return Label. This will cover the cost of postage although any packaging material or insurance will be at your cost and this is not included in AusPost's Return services.

Please note, if you choose to return the phone under the 30 day Satisfaction Guarantee period and there is no fault with the device, return postage will be at your expense.

Yes, we are based in Australia and our warehouse is located in Sydney, NSW.

Most of our used items came from Aussie Trade-In programs and are genuine manufacturer stock. That being said, we cannot guarantee that any particular device originated in Australia. However, our mobile devices are unlocked and available for use on Australian Networks.

In regards to the battery, we have a rigorous testing procedure in place to ensure each device passed for sale has a battery capacity that meets with manufacturer specifications.

We cannot guarantee the device you receive has a new battery as unfortunately we do not categorise our devices by battery capacity. They are categorised by cosmetic grading ie EXCELLENT, GOOD and FAIR, but rest assured, our devices are fully functional.

If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 981 361 Monday-Friday 9am-5pm AEDT or you can email us any time at customer.care@greengadgets.net.au

kaikelly01

Thank you very much. So the only difference between a phone that is as new and a phone that is excellent is the cosmetics. The excellent phone will run the same as a phone that is labelled as new?

kaikelly01

Also are the only ways to pay for a product, zip and PayPal? Is there not an option to pay by card?

Get an answer from our members and Green Gadgets Australia representatives