Listing monitored by Green Gadgets Australia

4.8 (1,006)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (33) · No (915)

Quick delivery. Great product.

Easy to find products and got exactly what I wanted for a very reasonable price.

Better than expected

First time buying a refurbished phone online I didn't know what to expect, but the outcome is very good. The phone came 3 days earlier than expected and the conditions is like new, no scratch, no damage, working perfectly fine. Great purchase experience.

Kelly
KellyIllawarra, NSW

Great phone. Great price. I just wanted a basic second hand phone for my 11 year old. I got a 'good' condition iphone SE (1st gen). It's perfect for what I want. 'Good' is their lowest condition standard. But to my eye it looks excellent. I can't see a scratch on it. The battery is in good condition. I transferred the data from her old phone from an icloud backup (her old phone was completely dead after it was dropped on the concrete outside an ice cream shop) and she was good to go in under an hour. Now I get piece of mind because I can stay in touch with her when she's out, but I'm not worried about her carrying around a really expensive phone.

Very happy

All went well in purchase. Shipping very good. iphone working well so far. Very happy to date,thank you. Strongly recommended

• Warranty Claim MadeNo
Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Green Gadgets Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Great service. Cant Fault.

All so simple and easy. I have been using these guys for a while to replace tablets as they become required, So far so good.

Dylan S.
Dylan S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

5 stars isn't enough for this company!!!!

Green Gadgets is such an amazing, reliable, trustworthy business that sells top notch refurbished smartphones. My first phone that I've brought from them at another website (Dick Smith) was in perfect condition and still works to this day. I've decided to give my brother that phone and he absolutely loves it. I decided to buy my second phone directly from their site and again no words to describe how perfect my new phone is. I've brought the S10 Plus, as new. Very happy customer and very excited to be buying my next phone with them. Recommending this brand to anyone that I've known. Worth every penny :)

DanF
DanFGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

excellent service!

i purchased an iphone7 and am very happy with the product. It is in excellent condition, battery life is good. I will use Green Gadgets again.

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Leigh Roberts
Leigh RobertsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Refurbished iMac 21.5" 2017 - Core i5 2.3Ghz 16GB RAM 256GB SSD

I purchased a refurbished 2017 Apple i mac a week ago with some trepidation - it arrived by express post on time and without damage - I set it up and configured it to my other apple devises - it works just like new and I am very pleased with the produces performance

John
JohnHunter Region, NSW

iPhone XR

Easy to purchase, rapid delivery. Refurbished iPhone is in excellent condition. Battery seems solid. Very happy with the service and the product

Nina
NinaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great product and customer service!

I purchased an imac from Green Gadgets Australia. Customer service was spot on and the product is even better than described. Also very fast delivery! Thank you!!

Excellent device and delivery was amazing

I couldn’t be happier with the product, service and delivery. The iPad was in perfect condition despite being an older model. Ordered on Monday and delivered from Sydney to regional New Zealand on Thursday! Unbelievable and the courier communication was excellent. Thank you.

Mark
Mark

Better than described

I ordered a Ipad Mini 4 from Green Gadgets on the afternoon of the 27/06 and it arrived on the morning of the 30/06. The product I ordered stated it was in "excellent" condition. The product received was "as new" without any signs of previous use. The product arrived with7% battery and re-charged to 100%. The software also up-dated to the latest Apple OS. Same product new from Apple $979, Green Gadget total cost $364. Pay your money and take your pick

Well done.

Being a bit of a techno ditz, it took me a little while, so I would have liked some instructions, but it wasn't a big problem. I simply found an apple watch owner and they explained what to do.

My watch is good and I'm really happy with it, and also happy with price.

Barb
BarbSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great product!

Arrived straight away and seems perfect, as good as new. Battery is 100%. I’m very satisfied and would use this supplier again

Just perfect

Great service and pleasure to deal with Green Gadgets. Satisfied expectations in every way. Next time I’ll be going straight to GG website. Thankyou!