4.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (16) · No (480)

Lauren

LaurenGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Phone

Just purchased a refurbished Pixel 3XL and I am amazed about how good it is. Looks brand new and was shipped so fast, which is even better considering that we're coping with a pandemic and it's stage 4 in Victoria. Will probably never buy a new phone again.

Product PurchasedGoogle Pixel 3 XL 128GB

Love my new phone.

Level B, Samsung S9 and it's in fantastic condition, tiny scratches on back only. Next day delivery was unexpected, especially in a pandemic. Easy ordering from the website, so many phones available to purchase. I have recommended this company to my friends.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Delivered faster than expected and phone is perfect

I just bought a refurbished iPhone 8 website made it very easy to find what I wanted, postage was fast, and phone in perfect condition. I am an extremely happy customer and will buy again, why buy new! Green Gadgets are amazing I will be recommending to everyone.. thank you

Christine

ChristineSouth Australia

Lifesavers

Third time I have used these guys,phone is exactly what was stated, delivery was within 24hours of placing order, will continue using and recommending them to friends and family, keep up the great work.

Geoff Dark

Geoff DarkSydney, NSW

item arrived in good order and condition

I did not receive any eBay or post office communication About the delivery of this item. It arrived within 3 days, great service. This. Is why I have not sent feedback yet.

Lee

LeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

locked

phone was locked to optus cost me another 100 to get unlocked ,no mention of this in purchase.
wasted another week waiting for unlocked to happen ,better off buying form elsewhere

Great Thank you so much

I am so satisfied with the product and the quality is very good and it’s better than expected Delivery was super quick have used green gadgets before they’re reliable high recommend

Product PurchasedApple iPhone XS Max 256GB

Gail

GailGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Couldn't be happier!

My recently purchased Samsung Galaxy is exactly as described - condition as new. Your company recommended by family member after sad demise (drowned) of old phone! Ordered on Friday, delivered Wednesday (even in Corona times). Thank you and have already recommended to a number of people.

Bob G

Bob GSydney, NSW

Very Happy with Purchase

I am very happy with the refurbished Samsung Galaxy that I recently purchased. The condition of the phone is like new with no marks or scratches, and the battery is great. I would definitely recommend these guys if you're after a reliable phone at a fraction of the new price.

Better than expected

I bought the s9+ and it is in much better condition then I expected. Delivery was super quick. And the 35gb of data was a great lil added bonus. The easiest and best online purchase I've made so far

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S9+
Alison Croggon

Alison Croggon

Excellent product

My iPhone suffered an accident and I needed a new one fast. Have used Green Gadgets before: they’re reliable and offer top products with warranty, plus fast delivery. High recommend.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 8

Fast delivery, value for money

The iPhone was exactly as described. I'll be back! This is the third time we have used them and we have never had a problem. Good value for money again.

Andrea

AndreaSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Superfast Service

I ordered a refurbished mini iPad on 8 Sept, it was posted on 9 Sept, I received it early morning 10 Sept. I couldn't believe it! Super fast free postage! And the mini iPad looks brand new! Delighted with it. Also love the charger and cloth cable - very strong and brand new.
Very happy Jan!

Product PurchasedApple iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular
Aiden H.

Aiden H.Sydney, NSW

Not the best, not the worst

Both times I've ordered through Green Gadgets I've received the wrong item. Customer service wasn't great because they just kept sending the wrong thing instead of immediately refunding me as requested, which led to constant trips to the post office. Prices for devices aren't always competitive either, so shop around. Express shipping with all orders is good but standard for high-value purchases.

Vanessa

VanessaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome service

The speed at which our device was delivered, given we are in the middle of Lockdown in Victoria, and the tracking information, was fantastic. The device came well packed, in great condition. We have just started using it because it was a birthday present. So far, brilliant. Thank you

Georgina

GeorginaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great quality phones and responsive customer service

I bought two iPhone X’s from Green Gadgets last Christmas. I bought the highest rated quality and they were exactly that - I could not fault them. They looked brand new and the battery life was also like brand new. Unfortunately, one of the phones recently crashed and kept turning off. After contacting them with the problem they arranged for me to send it back and replaced immediately. Best customer service I’ve ever experienced - fast, polite and responsive. Will always buy from these guys. Thanks again

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedApple iPhone X 64GB
Mitch

MitchHunter Region, NSW

7 phones in 2 years PERFECT SELLER

I have bought 7 phones all up for my family . All have been way better than advertised and are still faultless . Great price . Great service . Recommend to all thx guys

Product PurchasedMany phones
lana

lanaSouth West, WA

Excellent service & product

Easy to order, speedy delivery ,very happy with my near new sleek red iPhone 8 & the sim card phone offer that come with it as a nice surprise
Highly recommend this company

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 8 256GB

Fabulous Phone

Lightweight and sleek, fits easily in my hand and good for carrying around easily. The camera is amazing, especially the ability to focus the foreground and blur and background. Also enjoying using Google Assistant. The phone was definitely in "as new" condition, I would have thought it was a new phone except the packaging was plain. The charger cable was missing, but I notified the company and they immediately sent one out.

Product PurchasedGoogle Pixel 3
Customer CareGreen Gadgets Australia

Fantastic service and product!

I bought an imperfect iPhone XS and was sceptical about the quality. However, when the product arrived within 3 days, it looked brand new. I am yet to find a scratch or blemish. Very happy customer!!

Product PurchasedApple iPhone XS 64GB

Abi Uasked

Hey,
I recently purchased an manufacturer refurbished iPhone X and it is having problems with my wifi. Such as it will only connect within a small range of it whereas all my other family members have iPhones and can be connected to wifi in a much larger area. Can I fix this? Is there something wrong with my phone?

Hi Abi

Thank you for reaching out to our team.

We're sorry to hear you're having issues with the Wifi connectivity of your iPhone X.

Have you tried resetting your Network Settings?
This can be performed by going to Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network & Settings

Have you also tried resetting the router of your Wifi modem at home?

If the issue still persists, please email our team and provide us with the IMEI number of the device and advise how you went with those steps.
Please email us at customer.care@greengadgets.net.au or if you wish to speak to us, you may call our phone lines on 1300 981 361 Monday-Friday 9am-5pm AEST.

Our team are ready to assist you as best they can and rest assured we will work with you to have this resolved as soon as possible.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please raise them with our team.

Abi U

Thank you for your help. Once I updated my phone it was working well again. Not sure what happened but am happy again.

Hi Abi

Thank you for getting back to us and letting us know.

We're glad to hear the phone is working great now.
If you have any questions or if it occurs again, please do not hesitate to email or call us.

We hope you have a great weekend!

jay

jayasked

Hi, I just purchased a samsung s9 from Kogan, off Green gagets, other listing's on the site had clear listing's noting 'refurbished' but your one had as new, in flawless condition.....does this mean its just tested and passed or actually 'taken apart and refurbished '?

Hi Jay

Thank you for your enquiry and your purchase.

All our 'Refurbished' devices are pre-owned but also refurbished. Meaning that our devices are used but they are genuine devices that have undergone rigorous testing and are covered under our warranty.
Put simply, we do not disassemble devices and replace parts with non-genuine ones.

You are correct in saying the 'As New' is in flawless condition.
Rest assured, all our devices undergo a 72-point check and are completely data wiped and wiped down and the Samsung Galaxy S9 comes with 12 months warranty with our company.

Please do not hesitate if you have any further questions or concerns regarding your purchase. We can be contacted on 1300 981 361 Monday-Friday 9am-5pm AEST or you can email us anytime at customer.care@greengadgets.net.au

Abby X

Abby Xasked

Hey,
I am considering getting a manufacturer refurbished iphone x. Can you please tell me a bit more about what this means. I made a call and they told me that they cant guarantee that they replace the battery, but one your website its say you replace the entire casing and battery. What is correct?

thanks,

Rachael
Rachael

I am not sure if it is a new battery but the phone has no scratches or visible wear. It looks immaculate. I have only had mine for a week...

Hi Abby

Thank you for your interest in our products.

If you are enquiring about the Manufacturer Refurbished devices, you are correct in understanding that the outer 'shell' and battery have been replaced, where required, to look and function 'like new'.

In regards to our standard Refurbished devices, we have a rigorous testing procedure in place to ensure each device passed for sale has a battery capacity that meets with manufacturer specifications.

Unfortunately we do not categorise our Refurbished devices by battery capacity as they are categorised by cosmetic grading ie EXCELLENT, GOOD and FAIR. But rest assured, these devices are fully functional.

If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 981 361 Monday-Friday 9am-5pm AEST or you can email us any time at customer.care@greengadgets.net.au

Get an answer from our members and Green Gadgets Australia representatives