Listing monitored by Green Gadgets Australia

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (26) · No (742)

Very happy with iPhone XR

Ordered an iPhone XR in "excellent condition" on a Wednesday and it arrived two days later. Had a few very minor scratches on the side of the case which are hidden by the cover so it looks brand new. Battery health is 99%. Very happy with quality and delivery.... but .... a few days later JB HiFi had the same phone brand new on special for $80 more than I paid. Thought about returning mine under the 30 days return policy but in the end decided to trust Green Gadgets 12 month warranty. Hope I made the right decision.

Green G.Green Gadgets Australia

What I ordered is exactly what was delivered....Spot On!

I ordered an iPhone 8 for one of my kids on Thursday of last week and it arrived on Monday as promised. It is working well and the condition is spot on I ordered a Good and it has very few marks on it. Will definitely order something else from Green Gadgets in the future.

Super fast shipping, perfect condition

Ordered an iPhone 8 Thursday night and it arrived Monday afternoon in Perth. Excellent quality with only the tiniest of tiny almost unnoticeable scratches (‘good’ condition). I figured it would only be a matter of days before my phone would get a scratch anyway so I didn’t bother opting for a better condition phone but seriously this was practically ‘as new’. Battery health was 90% which was better than I expected. Thanks green gadgets:)

Electronics & Computing Shops

Find out how Green Gadgets Australia compares to other Electronics & Computing Shops

Marshall B.
Marshall B.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Green Gadgets reliable supplier

This is the second item I have bought from Green Gadgets.
The ipad air arrived within three days of ordering.
The condition is as described, "excellent".
I recommended Green Gadgets to someone else who was having trouble with another supplier.
They received their iphone within days of placing the order.
I have no hesitation recommending this company to anyone.

Fast and in perfect condition

I found what I was looking for, a pixel 4 XL, on the Green Gadgets site pretty quick. Ordering was a breeze and I received my order in no less than a day, in absolutely perfect order.
Would recommend!

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Just what i wanted!

Very pleased with my i phone 8 in “as new” condition. Arrived next day and was exactly as described. Did have trouble finding the “as new” i phone on the GG product site after stumbling across it in product ad but was determined to find it again. Had to google Green Gadgets i phone 8 $349 to bring it up. No issue, just thought worth mentioning. Great service and the product was true to description.

E Silva
E Silva

Great place to shop.

Item was delivered fast and in perfect condition,. Other reviews confirmed it all. I will be purchasing from here again.

Hayley
HayleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent condition, really pleased

Very easy to find the device I was interested in and choose what condition. I think I went for very good or excellent and I agree when it arrived - not a scratch on the screen or main body, just some slight wear on the edges and dust in the earpiece/speaker at top of screen. Exactly what I was expecting for a refurbished phone. So far it has functioned perfectly and I will certainly purchase from this seller again in future. Shipping was fast, arrived in a day or so and was securely packaged. Overall extremely pleased with my purcahse.

the w.
the w.Perth, WA

Simple!

I purchased an iPad for my child's school requirements, I chose an older model with higher capacity and still made a significant saving.
I don't know why more people don't buy from green gadgets. The iPad looks like new and functions perfectly.

Electronics & Computing Shops

As new - no scratches or visible use at all

Got a good price on my Samsung S20 and as quality stated 'as new' I was curious to see if it would be without visible wear. It really does feel like a brand new phone. So I'm happy.

Judith
JudithHobart, TAS

Disappointed

The website was easy to use, very straight forward.
I was very pleased to find the iPhone that I wanted at a good price.
However, and this was a huge BUT, the sound on the Excellent one that I bought did not work. It was jammed in headphone mode so was useless for what I wanted.
I did receive a full refund and the return postage was also covered so I was not out of pocket at all.
I lost a whole week through this though. Very disappointing as it was supposed to be 100% fully functional and it wasn't.
I have given two stars because they were helpful and quick to respond and I got all my money back.
I have now bought from another company.

Sophie C.
Sophie C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing phone

The phone I've purchased was a perfect condition samsung s10 at such an affordable price. The phone was shipped and delivered within two days, I would definitely purchase again from this store as I'm very satisfied with the product.

Refurb Phone

Phone was exactly as described and received prompt delivery. Ordering was so easy. No hesitation to deal here in the future.

Rocinante
RocinanteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy with refurbished iPhone 8

I easily found what I was after. Very reasonable price. The phone arrived promptly and is like a brand new product. Highly recommended service and company.

bobwag50
bobwag50Hobart, TAS

Why shop anywhere else..

Excellent service offering a great product at a reasonable price -- My last phone was a very tired Samsung Galaxy Note 3 and I saw this refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ advertised at about half the price of a new one... as my heading says... Why shop anywhere else....

Read more reviews - page 2

Lawson M.asked

Are the Batteries in the iPhone XS Standard or 3rd Party

Hi Lawson,

Thank you for your interest in our products.

All our devices are pre-owned and also refurbished meaning they are used but are genuine devices that have undergone our rigorous testing procedures and are covered under our Warranty.
Put simply, we do not disassemble and replace parts with non-genuine ones.

We do not categorise our iPhone XS range by whether the battery has been replaced nor are they categorised by the battery health.
Therefore we cannot guarantee the partial phone you receive will have its original battery or if it has been replaced with an Apple branded battery. However we ensure each device we sell has a battery capacity that meets with manufacturer (Apple) specifications.

Please note, the battery is also covered under our warranty and we offer a 30 day Satisfaction Guarantee on our devices.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 981 361 Monday-Friday 9am-5pm AEST or you can email us any time at customer.care@greengadgets.net.au

Thanks So Much for you help

Jelazzi
Jelazzi asked

Within this 12 month warranty, are you guys able to replace the battery free of charge?

Norman

You would need to contact Green Gadgets direct by phone or email to answer this question. Check their website for more details.

customer.care@greengadgets.net.au
1300 981 361

Hi Jelazzi,

Thank you for your enquiry.

Yes, the Warranty we provide also covers the battery.
As advised by Norman, if you need to make a claim, please contact our team on 1300 981 361 Monday-Friday 9am-5pm AEST or you can email us anytime at customer.care@greengadgets.net.au to discuss your options.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Luna L.
Luna L.asked

hi.. is the iphone unlocked?

HI Luna,

Thank you for your interest in our products.

Yes, all our devices are unlocked and can be used on any Network.

See all Green Gadgets Australia questions