4.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (10) · No (271)

mars0903

mars0903South-Eastern Region, NSW

Better than Expected

Note 9 arrived faster than expected. It is as described, "as new" well worth the extra. It is working very well and looks as I said is as good as "New".

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note 9 128GB
zoran

zoranIllawarra, NSW

Perfect iPhone XS

got a fair condition iPhone XS, obviously there was a small amount of scratches and dings on the phone but that’s to be expected from a fair phone. i put a case and screen protector on it and it looks brand new. anyways the phone functionally works perfectly, no complaints. also the phone got shipped to me in 2 days, pretty fast.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone XS 64GB
Ralph

RalphSouthwest, VIC

No need to buy new

Purchased an "Excellent" Condition phone. It certainly is. Only signs of use I can see if where it has a mark from a case near the rear camera/finger print scanner area. Happy that their description matches what they send out.
Delivery was prompt for the phone & the new wireless charger I got at the same time. Check-out was straight forward.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy Note 9 512GB

manish_anu2006

manish_anu2006Sydney, NSW

What a fantastic Device even if Refurbished.

Refurbished iPhone XR fair device, I was expecting some marks or scratches on device but it’s wonder to receive without any visible marks. Device works well as it should be.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone XR

Speedy postage and great phone!

Dad broke his phone and asked me to order one for him asap, I noticed there was no option for express post (happy to pay for it) but the default is express apparently because it arrived in 3 days! Super happy with the product and would most definitely purchase again

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 8 256GB

Mari

MariGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Prompt delivery.

Found what I was looking for very easily. Even with the current delays due to Covid 19, it arrived within 3 days in perfect condition. I'm one very happy customer :)

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 8 64GB

Mih

MihSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy!

Bought an iPhone XS. This was the first time I had purchased from green gadgets. Checked the reviews & thought I would take the risk. The phone was listed as ‘good’ condition. The purchase was easy, delivery fast & when the phone arrived I could not fault it. I would not hesitate in buying from them again.

Brett

BrettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect

Very easy to navigate online store to find product. A good customer service and a willingness to help. A great mobile phone and description and condition true to description. Will use Green Gadgets for my next purchase.

Justine H.

Justine H.Darwin, NT

Best Quality used S10plus!

I did some thorough research on how to save big but not compromise on quality used phones. These guys were at the top with google search and kogan. Really happy with my purchase. I highly recommend green gadget aus! Will definately purchase again and again! They even express ship my phone for free at an already bargain price!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S10+

Luke N.

Green gadgets sell defective products

I bought two phones from green gadgets.
The first phone could not make calls and the speaker only works rarely. So they must not have tested phone if they tested phones like they claim to do this would have been found out before shipping. I left negative feedback on eBay which was removed. Second phone had a battery life of about 6 hours on standby and according to them this is acceptable. I left further negative feedback on eBay and this was also removed. I believe company to be untrustworthy. And then because the seller offers a refund or exchange they think this is all fine despite this wasting my time.

Luke N.

I bought the second phone as a gift and that person has made contact with your team and your team advised them that selling a phone with a poor battery life is something that your company feels is acceptable.

Samsung s9

Samsung s9Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Purchase of Samsung phone

Easy to deal with, excellent product great condition, fast delivery received item in 2days of purchase, easy website to navigate, wide variety of products and brands to buy. Very happy would recommend!

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S9

Aaron P.

Aaron P.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great product, fast shipping.

It was very easy to find and buy the phone I was looking for and the condition of the phone when it arrived was as if it was virtually new. The shipping was fast, I ordered it late at night and got the confirmation at 11am the next day saying it had been Express posted. Definitely recommend, will look at buying all my phones here in future if I'm looking for refurbished.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 7 128GB

Sonja

SonjaFar North Queensland, QLD

Got what I wanted ... HAPPY Customer : )

Took me a while to find a supplier for refurbished or ex-demo phones that had the 12 month warranty, but to have the 30 day satisfaction as well - superb! Phone arrived within a week (opposite end of the country route + covid19 mailing disruptions) - packaged well and the surprise of an OPTUS sim, a very nice surprise. Love that I could pay with PayPal - very comforting for security of purchase, and the whole shopping experience was extremely friendly. Loaded it up as soon as I pulled it out of the box and had it working like my old phone -but BETTER - within a few hours. It has been less than 24hrs since I received it - but am extremely happy. Look forward to making further purchases with Green Gadgets.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone 8 256GB

Adele

AdeleSydney, NSW

Love my new phone

My mobile died, started researching for a new one and came across Green Gadget, I purchased the Samsung Galaxy A30 and I saved over $100, best price on the market. Delivered in a couple of days, brand new in the box, I'm very happy with my dealing with Green Gadget and will recommend them to friends and family

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy A30

KateGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect condition, brand new iPhone X. So happy!!

The website was so easy to use. I filtered on as new devices and I got exactly that! A brand looking, new iPhone X. So impressed, already recommended to so many people. Thank you so much!

Product PurchasedApple iPhone X

ABH

ABHCanberra 2600, ACT

Galaxy purchase review

Fantastic. Incredibly prices, the phone I ordered arrived within 2 days in top quality (with 70% battery!) with no dramas as all. Selection is a little limited, but considering the business model I think that's pretty excusable. Strongly reccommend.

Product PurchasedSamsung Galaxy S10

Graham

GrahamSydney Surrounds, NSW

Double XX!

I just bought two iPhone X's on consecutive days for my two children. They are absolutely wrapped (as I am!) in the quality of the devices, the hassle free purchase process and the fast delivery!

Product PurchasedApple iPhone X 64GB

Iphone X

Bought an iphone X rated excellent state - price was fair, esthetics is perfect (can’t find any marks), battery health 89%. That is the only thing I think Green Gadgets could do differently - tell us the battery health in the ad. I asked beforehand but the answer I got was that this information couldn’t be guaranteed.
Website is easy to navigate, my phone was shipped in the end of the day. Thanks to the company!

Product PurchasedApple iPhone X 64GB

OLGA

OLGACentral Queensland, QLD

They sent me Samsung 10 plus faulty.

I ordered Samsung 10 plus described as new condition. They sent me a faulty phone full of dust and faulty battery that didn't switch on. I sent it back and they send me the same phone back. Battery is low in one hour. what a shame!!

友美 ウ.

友美 ウ.Gippsland, VIC

Great shopping experience!

Very easy to find the product and I am super happy with my 'As New' iphone XS Max.I'm particularly impressed how quickly it was shipped. Ordered in the morning and it was shipped by the end of the day, great communication and I will definitely come back and recommend to others.

Product PurchasedApple iPhone XS Max 256GB

Angie.w

Angie.wasked

I’ve ordered an iPhone XR brand new unopened. Just wondering with the packaging, is it the same as if I brought it from the Apple store?

Hi Angie

Thank you for your enquiry.

Our brand new devices are in their original manufacturer packaging - unused, unopened, undamaged. These devices are complete with 24 month Manufacturer Warranty, they are Australian Stock and Network Unlocked.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Keihan

Keihanasked

Hi,

Im looking to buy an "as new" iPhone x. I have read through the device description page but nothing is said about the battery and the packaging. I was wondering whether as new device come with a 100% battery health and a new phone packaging, including the charger or not.

thanks,

Hey!
I got an ‘as new’ iPhone X recently and the health was 92% which I’m happy with! I’m not sure if this is all phones but I would assume so. Also there’s a 30 day change of mind policy so if you’re not happy you can always send it back!

As for packaging, it came in a non Apple box with a charger, metal SIM pin and cable - neither were Apple brand but that didn’t really bother me. Also Came with a prepaid sim for Optus

Hope that helps!

Hi Keihan

Thank you for your enquiry.

We have a rigorous testing procedure in place to ensure each device passed for sale has a battery capacity that meets with manufacturer specifications.

Unfortunately we do not categorise our devices by battery capacity as they are categorised by cosmetic grading ie AS NEW, EXCELLENT, GOOD and FAIR. But rest assured, our devices are fully functional and Network unlocked.

Our refurbished devices are packed in a plain white box which comes with a USB cable, wall charger, and we are currently running a promotion where you also get a bonus Optus SIM card. Please refer to the photos in our listings for what's included in the accessories pack.

If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Mikayla R.

Mikayla R.asked

What is the battery percentage life like on good grade phones?

Hi Mikayla

Thank you for your interest in our products.

Unfortunately we do not categorise our devices by battery capacity as they are categorised by cosmetic grading ie EXCELLENT, GOOD and FAIR. But rest assured, our devices are fully functional.

If you require any further information, please do not hesitate to contact us on 1300 981 361 Monday-Friday 9am-5pm or you can email us at customer.care@greengadgets.net.au

AMac