Greenline Home Loans

Greenline Home Loans

Listing monitored by Greenline Financial Services

Amy
AmySydney, NSW

Thank you Alexander Wall!

Alexander has been instrumental in the success of putting in place our home loan for our land investment in Queensland. Alexander’s knowledge, support and guidance is second to none. He really goes above and beyond for his clients and had a customer first approach in all that he does. Thank you again for your help Alex, we look forward to your help with the next investment!

• Incentivised Review No

Quality At Its Best

The service and professionalism provided by Joseph at Greenline home loans was impeccable. Joseph made the service easy and straight forward, he achieved a result that the four big banks put in the too hard basket, I believe that he had my best interests at heart. All responses were prompt and professional.
Can't thank you enough, highly recommending you to family and friends

Taylor
TaylorSydney, NSW

Very happy with Greenline Home Loans

Joseph at Greenline Home Loans was amazing! Always patient, helpful, considerate, and understanding and willing to offer extra support at any time (especially with it being my first loan experience).
Thank you so much.

Sarah
SarahSydney, NSW

Amazing team @ Greenline Home Loans

10/10 for customer service ! I couldn't be happier with how quick and easy it was to get a homeloan with Greenline. I will only use Greenline for all future loans.

Gerta B.
Gerta B.Sydney, NSW

Best Home Loan Service

From beginning to end of the process, the professionalism of the Greenline Home Loans team was impeccable, would highly recommend Thaer and the team! Was such a smooth and easy process!

Marshal Hammam
Marshal HammamSydney, NSW

Best mortgage broker ever!!!

I have used Thaer and Greenline Home Loans services for the second time within a year from my first Loan with them. They are so fast and so professional. They gave me the best rate with great customer service. I will surely use their services again next year.
I highly recommend their services if you want to get a mortgage.

• Incentivised Review No
Taylor Shute
Taylor ShuteSydney, NSW

We worked with Alexander Wall to re-finance our current home loan. Alex provided us with a great service, he was efficient, has excellent communication and went above and beyond to help us. Being the first time we have re-financed, Alex took the time to talk us through the steps, our options and provided excellent professional advice for our situation. We are so happy to have found Alex and would definitely recommend Greenline Home Loans.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Whiteshan
WhiteshanSydney, NSW

I did start dealing with them last year. Since then not regretting at all for all my finance needs. Eager to help me always. Don't bother now to look somewhere else. Definitely recommending them

AMAZING WORK!!

Joseph was amazing! Really professional and helped me with every question I had and worked hard to check in so I was aware of what was happening every step of the way. Would 100% recommend working with him or anyone from the Greenline Home Loans team. Can not thank them enough!

Charlotte
CharlotteSydney, NSW

Great home loan brokers

Thaer and his team at Greenline home loans have been amazing at helping my partner and I secure our first home loan. As first time buyers we had a lot of questions which were all answered quickly and they did everything they could to secure us the best loan with a very low rate. Will definitely use their services again if we buy in the future

Highly Recommend

Couldn't have asked for a better broker than John. As a first home buyer John has gone above and beyond to help guide us through every step of the way and made sure that we understood what was involved. John would help us with questions even if it wasn't related to his part of the process and made sure we knew what to look out for. I couldn't recommend him enough and we will definitely be using him with future purchases.

Professional service with a seamless process what else could you ask for

I would highly recommend Joseph and his team without hesitation.
From first point of contact to settlement, the whole process seamless, professional and extremely fast. Joseph responded to any questions I had within minutes and achieved a fantastic rate for us.
I will be recommending Joseph to all my friends and family.
Thank you very much your a true gentleman.

Gilbert  G
Gilbert GSydney, NSW

Perfect

Best mortgage broker with high knowledge and perfect customer service .Joseph is very honest , explained everything well and followed up quickly .I would recommend Greenline home loan broker for their service.

Amandajk
AmandajkSydney, NSW

Very impressed and grateful!

Joseph provided incredible service from the first enquiry through to settlement. I am so grateful for his knowledge and professionalism. He kept me informed at each step of the process and made a stressful situation much easier. Thank you!

Perfect

We can’t thank Joseph enough for all his hard work.
He got us an amazing interest rate and made the process so easy.
We would highly recommend them.