Greenline Home Loans

Greenline Home Loans

Brand Manager for Greenline Financial Services? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Daniel P.
Daniel P.Sydney, NSW

Alexander was willing to work hard to get the best deal for our family's loans.

Ours was a relatively complex affair as our financial goals were fairly specific in terms of getting the most out of the loan structures to minimise tax in the long run, but Alexander had a fantastic grasp of financial sense and understanding of loan products available in market to give us the best outcome in the long run.

Additionally, he was able to secure a nice low rate within borrowing terms that allowed us to minimise tax and maximise flexibility if and when our circumstances change in the long term.

Thank you Alexander.

tomp
tompSydney, NSW

Awesome service

Alexander was extremely helpful, always kept me updated throughout the whole process.
so glad that i came across Greenline and would highly recommend their services to anyone who is looking for home loan

Yogeswaran J.
Yogeswaran J.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Highly Recommend!

I highly recommend Greenline Home Loans. Working with Alexander Wall for my investment loan was a breeze. I was given lots of options that best suited my financial situation. Everything was looked after from the beginning till the end. Looking forward to work with Greenline for the years to come. Thanks Alex.

Excellent outcomes

Tee and the team were able to achieve every outcome we were looking for despite some complexity with our loan situation. The team were responsive, professional and helpful at every turn. Highly recommended!

Fast, professional and accomodating! Highly recommend!

Thaer provided exceptional service throughout the finance application process. Not only did he make the process simple and efficient, he was attentive and happy to answer any questions we had.

Loan TypeLine of Credit

Best Super Funds in 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
best-super-funds-in-2020

Best Credit Cards in 2020!

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
best-credit-cards-in-2020

What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Excellent service. Fantastic team. Highly recommended.

Cathy C.
Cathy C.Sydney, NSW

Professional mortgage brokers

Thaer, Elias and the team at Greenline Home Loans are true professionals that cater to all your needs. My husband and I have used their services twice now.
Each time they have listened, helped and responded fast in all our queries.
Their reassurance and ability to find the right loan for you makes the process stress free.
We will be back to reassess and make changes under their guidance in the future for sure.
Highly recommend them.

Darrel
DarrelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Greenline Home Loans is very competent

Greenline Home Loans is very competent and able to help me in obtaining a home loan from NAB within time frame

Thanks Greenline Home Loans for your excellent service

I really appreciate it

Farhan H.
Farhan H.Sydney, NSW

Greenline Home Loans HAVE YOUR BACK!!!

The team at Greenline Home Loans have been amazing throughout the entire process. They went above and beyond to get me the best offer available and then sorted everything out in the background. They kept me informed throughout the way and sorted out the new bank when they had hundreds of questions. The service and professionalism received from the team was on a different level compared to others in this space. I am looking forward to dealing with Greenline for the duration of my home loan. Thanks Team!

Find out how Greenline Home Loans compares to other Home Loans

Wouldn't go anywhere else the next time I need a new home loan or refinance

I was very satisfied with the entire team of Greenline home loans, from start to finish they helped me through the entire process and ensured I got the best deal. every time I had a question I would get back an answer within an hour, frequent follow-ups, and was always kept updated on how things were processing. I would definitely recommend Taher and his team at Greenline for home loans.

Nancy and Kevin
Nancy and Kevin Sydney, NSW

Joseph Dabas - Greenline Home Loans

My husband & I have used a few other Mortgage brokers in the past and I can easily say that Joseph Dabas from Greenline Home Loans stands out amongst the rest. His service, knowledge, expertise and genuine time for you is what makes Joseph a great broker. So much effort and time was given to us to obtain the best result with our Mortgage. We are impressed with the rate we received. Joseph's background within the real estate market was an advantage and he was able to answer lots of questions with the current market.
Getting our dream home was possible with Greenline Homeloans. We found a winning mortgage broker. Thank you again.
Nancy & Kevin

Adriana
Adriana Sydney, NSW

Exceptional and Reliable Service- John at Greenline home loans

We are very satisfied with service provided to us by John at Greenline home loans. He was reliable, very responsive and had great attention to detail. We hope to continue this relationship with you for years to come- Roberto

Adrian Perez
Adrian PerezSydney, NSW

John is an amazing broker!

John we cannot thank you enough for all your help, guidance and 24 hour support. You made the home buying process as easy as possible for us. John does the impossible for his clients he travels and gets approvals in unbelievable timelines. Would highly recommend his service!

Don’t go to anywhere else! John at Greenline home loans

John at Greenline home loans is an exceptional broker. We went from having no idea where to start with the home buying process to now fully understanding what it entails. He not only made the process as stress free as possible but we were very well informed every step of the way. He works very hard for his clients and their best interests. Would highly recommend his service, he makes miracles happen!

Amy
AmySydney, NSW

Our forever mortgage broker!

We have been using Greenline home loans services for the last 4 years and would honestly not go anywhere else. Thaer and his team have always put our priorities and preferences front of mind and genuinely care about getting the best outcome for us! Thaer and his team have always been very patient while explaining the process and how various elements work which is extremely appreciative. We have used Greenline for car loans, mortgage related loans and also supported us with refinancing recently. Thank you Thaer and Greenline homes for your support and guidance always.

Read more reviews - page 2