Greenline Home Loans

Greenline Home Loans

Richard

RichardSydney, NSW

Thankyou Greenline

Thanks to Tee and the team at Greenline we were able to get our loan after trying for 1 year.
They made the experience smooth and explained everything to us! Amazing service, patient and very professional, would highly recommend this team. Thankyou again

Fadi

FadiSydney, NSW

Refinancing has never felt so easy!

It was a pleasure dealing with the team at Greenline Home Loans. They made the process feel easy and stress free. I will definitely be recommending their services to all my family and friends.

Loan used forRefinancing
Arti Kumar

Arti KumarSydney, NSW

Loved my experience

Absolutely loved the customer service. Thaer was my broker & he explained everything & was supportive even if my questions were silly ! Highly recommend ! Even though I pulled out. Thank you again

Great Sevice!

I Thoroughly enjoyed the service with Greenline. Always answering questions at all times and made my job effortless. Highly recommend the team to anyone looking for any type of loan

Great Committed Service

Our previous broker advised us that we couldn’t get a loan approved even though we had financial stability and didn’t even bother to look. John and the Greenline Home Loans team we’re committed, very professional and customer friendly and once they understood our situation they helped us get things over the line and we were able to purchase our next investment.
Very happy with the service.

Haras

HarasSydney, NSW

Exceptional Service!

John and the team at Greenline Home Loans did an amazing job. Throughout the home loan application process they continually exceeded our expectations. I would 100% recommend their services to anyone looking for a home loan or wanting to refinance.

Loan Start DateSeptember 2020
Loan used forSecond Home

Exceptional Service

Exceptional Service from Tee and his team. Speedy responses and extremely helpful across all areas. I was recommend by a friend and would definitely recommend to others needing help with finances.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Exceptional Service and Advice That Suits You!

Experience with Tee was exceptional! could not recommend him enough! he was very patient in explaining all of our options and the process as this was our first home mortgage. Tee even made made time for us outside of hours and went above and beyond in his service to us! My husband and i are very happy and still turn to Tee for any financial advice we need.

Debora P.

Debora P.Sydney, NSW

Exceptional customer service, experience, knowledge and caring factor. Best broker ever

We were referred to Alon from Greenline Home Loans by a friend, and he was absolutely fantastic all the way, providing support and information during this uncertain times. Our circumstances were quite unusual and complex, however, Alon has defied all odds by getting our loan approved. We are extremely grateful for all of his hard work, persistence, caring factor and thorough approach. Thank you so much for helping our dream come to a reality

Suraj B.

Suraj B.Sydney, NSW

Very helpful and speedy

We got speedy service tailored to our requirements. All our questions were answered on time with patience. Clear documentation was provided to help us understand the amounts involved. We will definitely be using Greenline for our future loans.

Loan Start DateJune 2020

An amazing team!!!!

Thaer knows his stuff!! He has an AMAZING team!! , they worked tirelessly to get everything where it needed to be! And special thanks to Elias! He worked especially hard and always kept me up to date on the progress, even though we were dealing with a particularly difficult bank they really went above and beyond.
Thanks for all your hard work guys you have made this family very happy and grateful!
We cannot recommend the team highly enough.

Amazing experience

Very professional service from the team at greenline home loans and really helps you find the right product you need At no extra cost , I really recommend the team .

Greenline Home Loans Review

Thaer has been looking after me for the past few years in regards to my personal and business needs.

He is always on the dial and well knowledgeable and honest in what he does.

For all your loan needs i highly recommend Greenline Home Loans services.

The whole team are skilled and can help with your loans.

I will be definitely using their services again.

Loan used forInvestment Property

Trustworthy, genuine and delivers what he promises.

It was a pleasure dealing with Thaer. We have several mortgages that we needed Thaer's help with. He understood our needs, was patient and offered us the best products which we are extremely happy with.

Gerard S.

Gerard S.Sydney, NSW

Awesome home loans

Thaer and his team did an amazing job during our construction loan as well as refinancing our 2 other existing home loans to a lower interest rate we just had to sit back and relax while they do all this. They are trustworthy, honest, hardworking and very polite team. Highly recommended.

Thank you Greenline home loans team!

Loan used forHome Construction

Ali D.

Ali D.Sydney, NSW

If you need a broker stop looking

Thaer and his team are the next level brokers.
Very professional with the way they conduct their work. Communication is great and they done what other said wasn't possible. Definitely using them for future deals

Shopper

Shopper

FANTASTIC!!

Thaer is the #1 Mortgage Broker of all Mortgage Brokers. Not only is he professional, he is highly experienced and always delivers. He always treats our situation like its his own and always goes above and beyond. Highly recommended! Thank you so much Thaer.

From Lee & Venice.

Shreya B.

Shreya B.Sydney, NSW

Home Loan for New Construction

Cannot recommend enough

Greenline has been nothing but professional with me and my dealings in applying and receiving a home loan.
They have endeavoured to meet all my needs in the process whilst always in communication and never leaving calls unanswered.
I HIGHLY recommend Greenline to those looking for any kind of loan.
Friendly, understanding, result driven and professional.

Thanks guys for all your help. I will definitely be forwarding details on to anyone I know.

Loan used forRefinancing

Tee made it happen

Until i met Tee a couple years ago, every other broker told me that i could not buy a property, Tee made it happen and even managed to bring the rate down on my existing loans, have referref my friends and will continue to do so.

Loan Start DateApril 2020