Greenline Home Loans

Greenline Home Loans

Shopper

Shopper

FANTASTIC!!

Thaer is the #1 Mortgage Broker of all Mortgage Brokers. Not only is he professional, he is highly experienced and always delivers. He always treats our situation like its his own and always goes above and beyond. Highly recommended! Thank you so much Thaer.

From Lee & Venice.

Shreya B.

Shreya B.Sydney, NSW

Home Loan for New Construction

Loan used forFirst Home

Cannot recommend enough

Greenline has been nothing but professional with me and my dealings in applying and receiving a home loan.
They have endeavoured to meet all my needs in the process whilst always in communication and never leaving calls unanswered.
I HIGHLY recommend Greenline to those looking for any kind of loan.
Friendly, understanding, result driven and professional.

Thanks guys for all your help. I will definitely be forwarding details on to anyone I know.

Loan TypeSplit
Loan used forRefinancing

Tee made it happen

Until i met Tee a couple years ago, every other broker told me that i could not buy a property, Tee made it happen and even managed to bring the rate down on my existing loans, have referref my friends and will continue to do so.

Loan Start DateApril 2020
John R.

John R.Sydney, NSW

Dream a reality

It’s been difficult to buy a commercial property at a good rate, the team at Greenline made my dream a reality and made it look easy, thanks guys for all your help

Sarah N.

Sarah N.Sydney, NSW

3rd time lucky

3rd time lucky. as a self employed it was hard to refinance and get cash out. previously declined through 2 previous brokers, Tee made it easy and got me approved nice and quick. thanks again.

Loan Start DateJanuary 2020
Loan used forHome Construction
Elie G.

Elie G.Sydney, NSW

Flawless

As a builder I always had trouble getting finance for construction. Finally Tee from Greenline Home Loans made it happen flawlessly, don’t waste your time, go directly to Greenline Home Loans

Loan Start DateMarch 2020

Best in Australia

There aren’t any other brokers in Australia that can do what these guys do. They will take care of everything from start to end. I couldn’t recommend them enough, thank you

Loan Start DateApril 2020
Bradley Pierre

Bradley PierreSydney, NSW

He done it all in great time

Couldn’t recommend anyone better than green line home loans fast and pain free and always fantastic customer service. Tee was the man and gave fantastic advice for us and pointed us in the right direction.

Jessica small

Jessica smallSydney, NSW

I wouldn’t see anyone else!

Tee is a very pleasant and knowledgeable guy who helped push us in the right direction and get us in the property market he made it very easy and comfortable from start to finish and I highly recommend him!

Loan used forFirst Home
Daniel P.

Daniel P.Sydney, NSW

Great rates, and fantastic service, especially when you need it most

Loan Start DateMay 2020
Nick H.

Nick H.Sydney, NSW

Great Experience - Elias is an excellent Broker!

I recently engaged Elias to look after a re-finance and split of a loan for myself and my brother, after continued disappointment from other brokers.

Elias made the refinance and transition very smooth and was able to provide me with the service that I was after (and from a Big Bank!) within a week of engaging him, where other brokers were unable to achieve the desired outcome at all.

I have no hesitation recommending, Elias to anyone who is after an honest, reliable and friendly broker.

Elia El-Turk

Elia El-TurkSydney, NSW

Great team, work and results

Couldn’t do it without Thaer and the team, great job guys and please keep the good work. Very professional, efficient, knowledgeable and made the process simple. Thank you very much.

G.Salloum

G.SalloumSydney, NSW

Helpful Angel

John was the most helpful person I could ever find starting from the beginning to end of our home loan process through to the settlement process. He did everything for us with lots of help and information which provided us with a smooth and stress free time. He would always call us to see if we needed any help or if we had any questions for him no matter what time of day. I would highly recommend him and his company to any clients in need of help, Thanks again so much God bless you and your family.

Excellent Experience

Gil F.

Gil F.Sydney, NSW

Alon and Greenline exceeded my expectations

I have invited Alon to review my mortgage, even though I was with a different broker, just to see how well I was setup... It turned out I wasn't well looked after and Alon has spotted some gaps between what I thought was happening and what was actually happening. As a result of that, I have switched my mortgage to Alon and Greenline and couldn't be happier. I feel a lot more taken care of and can be at ease in terms of finances.

Kevin

KevinSydney, NSW

Very good value on updating us 24/7

They given us very wonderful service in every step of the journey.
Tee and Alon provided their professional supports from beginning of getting a good home loan until the end of the purchase (dealing with bank).
Both responded to questions in a timely manner and were very patient in answering all our questions, this was much appreciated. We will recommended them to our friends!
Once again thank you so much we are so happy that we found this professional broker - Greenline Home Loans!

Alexander A.

Alexander A.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Consultative Service

Thaer and John took a true consultative approach to my needs, not only securing me a great home loan rate upon refinance, but also structuring the loans in line with my property investment goals. Their diligence and responsiveness throughout the whole process will see me return to Greenline Home Loans time and time again for all my mortgage requirements.

Narayana Murty

Narayana MurtySydney, NSW

Excellent support from beginning

Writing this review at the time of getting unconditional loan approval.
Thaer having excellent knowledge on market conditions and offered me best possible loan limit as well as interest rate. He also helped me throughout the process as and when required for valuation reports, specific advise needed on various questions. He is quite helpful and honest.

Alex Nario

Alex NarioSydney, NSW

Great outcome

Thaer was knowledgeable and prompt from the start, carefully looking to understand my needs and coming up with a plan to maximise the best possible outcome. I am extremely pleased with the interest rates I got and everything was done in a speedy timeframe. I feel confident working with the Greenline Team in the future and I trust that they have my best interest in mind.