Greenline Home Loans

Greenline Home Loans

My Dream Come true - House & Land

Highly attentive and quick to respond. Will always give you a solution!

Thaer and his team are amazing to work with. I have been through 4 different brokers before Greenline and this team is by far the best!
They are very attentive and fast to respond...they always come up with ways to find the solution.
Could not recommend them enough!

Jawad

Jawad Sydney, NSW

Mortgage Broker Services - Greenline home

From Day one, my broker John, has been there - above and beyond- in every aspect of the whole property buying process. At every bump, he was there to hold my hand and some of the stuff he did was not in his job description. While working on my application, he didnt care of it was weekend or day or night. He was so enthusiastic about getting a final positive outcome for the case. He is very upfront and honest person, who goes an extra mile to help his client in every situation. He worked on my case and overcame any obstacles and made it to the finishing line in a very organised and timely manner. He is
Was a Gentleman the whole stretch !
I would highly highly recommend him for brokage services ever.

Whiteshan

WhiteshanSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Greenline got introduced to my by one of my agent. Since then, I have never looked back to find someone else. The Team at Greenline very professional and helpful. They have gone above and beyond to address my financial needs. I will never regret to have them for my financial needs. Very satisfied.

Dan81z

Dan81zSydney Surrounds, NSW

Professional. Personable. Efficient.

John was extremely professional throughout the whole experience. He was always willing to answer all of my questions (of which I had plenty) in a way that I could easily understand. John is highly motivated and extremely efficient, which is something I place a lot of value in with my busy lifestyle. I will certainly be referring my friends, family and colleagues to him in the future!

Samantha

SamanthaSydney, NSW

Nothing short of life changing.

Marshal Hammam

Marshal HammamSydney, NSW

Above Expectation

I highly recommend Greenline Home Loans services, they were amazing and fast. They helped me to get the best home loan after struggling with banks. I wish I can give them six stars...

Quality service

I would like to say a great big thank you to John for supporting my wife and I with the purchase of our first home. John was thorough through the whole process, he maintained regular communication and was exceptionally professional from start to finish. I cannot recommend greenline home loans enough. John was excellent at explaining each step of the home loan process so we always felt informed and confident! Thanks again John.

Amy

AmySydney, NSW

Amazing!

We are extremely happy with the service and expertise of this company! They did an amazing job on helping us with our first ever home loan and we are very grateful.

Highly recommend!

Our experience with Thaer and his team was delightful. Where other brokers told us they couldn't do anything for us, we are now 2 weeks off settling our first home purchase thanks to Greenline home loans.
I highly recommend this company!

Hien

HienGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The best Mortgage Broker

Tala is one of the best mortgage broker i've ever came across, so professional and very thorough. We only have minimal amount of time left to settle the house. Amazing in just over a week, she was able to get the loan approved, and settled . A big big thank you to you Tala and Greenline Home Loan for getting us through this, without you, we cannot imagine what would happen to us now with the house, as we dont have time left .
After so many months of trying to obtain finance to settle the house, and given the run around, documents and documents, still we not able to obtain the loan amount to settle. Tala from Greenline Home loan in a space of just over a week, got us the loan and settled.
You guy are the best!

Amazing service

Excellent customer service experience. Very satisfied withthe service. No unexpected extra costs or issues with this service or the team. All the hard work when it comes to getting a home loan or refinancing is done for you!

Dee

DeeSydney, NSW

Amazing!

Hiba A.

Hiba A.Sydney, NSW

Amazing service, so grateful!

Quality service, John was professional and thorough through the whole process of buying our first home. After a horrible experience with a different broker, John assisted my husband and I with purchasing our first home! We are forever grateful and so happy with his service. I would recommend Greenline Home Loans to family and friends! John was very supportive, he had consistent communication and was transparent throughout the whole process! Thanks again John :)

Daniel

DanielSydney, NSW

Outstanding Service.

I was referred to John at Greenline Home Loans by a work colleague and I am 100% glad I was.

Being self employed, other brokers and lenders sent me on a wild goose chase and never really gave me clear information or direction. John was able to gain an understanding of my business, income and my financial goals and tailored a home loan package that meet my needs.

John was able to explain to me the process of applying for a home loan clearly. He kept me informed at every stage. Any questions I had were responded to pretty much straight away. The entire process was done online which is very easy to do. It was quick and effortless. Thanks John and to the rest of the team that were involved.

Steve T.

Steve T.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service - A Wonderful Experience

Greenline over delivered on all of their promises. Tala from the company provided sensational service and was with us every step of the way. Cannot thank her enough. She made the everything so simple.

anst

anstAU

Excellent Service and Thank You

We've made a right decision choosing GHL as our broker to do our refinancing. Alon Spitzer was very helpful and ready to be contacted anytime. The service was professional and really looking after their customer. The refinance journey less stressful and easy though Alon in Sydney and we're in Brisbane. We definitely recommend Alon and GHL team to you and to our friends. Thank you Alon and GHL.

Sheila Murray

Sheila MurraySouth East Queensland, QLD

A Massive Thank You!!

I highly recommend Thaer and his team from Greenline Home Loans. Very professional and informative which made the journey fast, easy and less stressful. A massive THANK YOU!! I would definitely recommend you to my friends and family.

Excellent service

Customer service of GHL is one the best. everything was explained well, the rate is the lowest we've seen, we are very happy with what we received. We were guided in every step, paper works are all prepared. we are happy to recommend GHL for anyone looking for loans. Thaer and Elias are two hard working people and very fair. They really take care of their customer. Thank you very much GHL

Best Team and Service provided!

It was an absolute pleasure dealing with John and Tala from Greenline Home Loans. I am so pleased with their inhouse finance products through Greenline Home Loans. The process was easy, fast and very accommodating. They understood all my wants and needs and went above and beyond to deliver. Coming from a mainstream lender where I was treated like a number I really feel as though with Greenline Home Loans I am a part of the family. I highly recommend getting your loan/refinance through Greenline Home Loans the lender as their product, professionalism and end result is like no other! Thanks Team.