Greyhound Australia

See the Best Booking Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

First class service booking my trip of a lifetime

The Cairns Greyhound backpacker team spent time to understand my travel needs, explaining to me all the different tour options available, designing a perfect plan to travel between Cairns and Melbourne for my time frame, and lastly saving me some money with in store specials.

I can’t thank the team enough for making my Australian travel perfect, and the booking process fun, informative and easy.

Ease of Booking
Trip Completed Yes
Booking Type Accomodation and Tour

Bruce the driver

Bruce is the best driver I have ever had!!!!! I wanna thank Bruce for giving me the best trip ever and being safe. Thanks to greyhound recommend you a lot

Above excellency

James Adams from Greyhound was the person that made my travel wishes come true without me having to sacrifice anything. I had already given it a try to fit the eastcost journey into 1,5 week and it was impossible to me. But James did it! He also gave me great advice about what to prioritize and the best thing was probably that he enjoyed the challenge. He just made everything possible and my journey was amazing!
The only thing missing is that the wifi in the busses are really bad ;)
THANK YOU SO MUCH James and Greyhound

Ease of Booking
Trip Completed Yes
Booking Type Accomodation and Tour

Customer service really bad

I missed my bus due an accident in the tracks so I called them. They then told me that they couldn't reschedule my trip because I had a non-rescheduling ticket. I got really mad, but, I said, ok, it's the ticket nature. But then, when I asked them questions such as where I could find a place to buy a ticket or something, they wouldn't even tell me or didn't know. I ended up going with Murrays. If I can give you a tip, don't do the Sydney - Canberra trip with them, even if it's cheaper. They couldn't inform me even where to take the bus. Horrible service, never again. Ah, yes, ans before anything: I used their services in USA and that also stinks.

Bad experience

Bus was 15 minutes late and someone used the toilet which wasn’t ventilated properly which stunk the bus out for at least 10 minutes. Also the wifi wouldn’t connect properly and hardly worked even in full range.

Freezing in the bus.

I booked a bus from Surfers Paradise to Byron Bay and from Byron Bay to Roma st, Brisbane.
I got to the destinations a lot faster than expected, so it was good.

BUT, BUT, the inside the bus was FREEZING. Especially on the way back from Byron after I swam at the beach all day, the air-con was killing me. I don't know if the air goes to the driver's seat but I couldn't believe he thought that that freezing temperature was fine with all the passengers.

Also, the bus from Byron and Brisbane didn't have Wi-Fi even though they said it does.

Overall I give Greyhound 2.5 to 3 stars.

Rude staff

Accidentally went to the wrong bus station and the driver spoke to us like utter rubbish. Couldn't believe it when it was a simple mistake. Can't believe they are allowed to speak to people like that.

Good service

He helped me organizing my journey for a fair price. Good recommendations and good customer service at all. Thanks for everything!

Amazing customer service

I am travelling through Australia all by myself and Moe really helped me to get to see exactly the things I wanted for super low prices! he booked everything for and it was super easy. Thank you very much!

Moritz war klasse!

Moritz gab mir eine Top Beratung und half Mir sehr bei meiner Reiseplanung!
Klasse Typ mit Ahnung von seinen Job.

Excellent!!!

My friend and I booked an East Coast trip with Fraser Island and Whitsundays at Greyhound in Sydney. Sandra helped us to fulfill all our wishes with our small budget. Thank you for that! We would definitely book here again!

Excellent costumer service

Gracias a Sarah reservamos nuestros tours a Fraser Island y Whitsundays. Estamos más que agradecidos por la excelente predisposición y atención. Si bien nuestros tours comienzan mañana, no queremos dejar de destacar el servicio ofrecido por Sarah para conseguir estas magníficas opciones. Da gusto ser atendido así! Gracias una vez más!

Best advises and booking!

I had the honourable task to organise the east cost trip for my friends and me. Of course I wanted to find the best tours for the best price!
That’s the reason why I went to several travel agencies in Cairns.
By far I had the best conversation with Steph
from Greyhound Wicked Travel. She showed me diffrent opportunities and explained patiently the differences to me. At the end I had such a great and honest feeling. So we booked the Southern Cross Tour for Whitsundays and the 3 Day Fraser Explorer Tour. Steph also helped us finding our Campervan. I can highly recommend everything and the price was good as well.

The pizza nights on Sunday and Wendesday are also always a good opportunities to meet new people and exchange travel experiences!

Good job

We booked the tour to the Fraser island and Whitsundays in Byron bay , Martin spoked to us and explained us everything very nice and in detail. Even we had not that much time cause our bus was leaving soon. First we just wanted to know a little bit more about the tours and now we have two nice tours for a very great price!
He also gave us the vouchers for hostel! Amazing!
Thanks for the great service

Excellent help!

Me and my friend booked our East coast trip + Fraser island and Whitsundays at greyhound in Bondi Beach. Tim helped us with everything and he was very professional and helpful. He answered all of our questions very honest and detailed and gave us lots of information. I would really recommend Tim to all of you that needs help with your trip.

Thank you so much for everything Tim! :-)

Booking of fraser Island and whitsundays

We went to the greyhound indietravel office in Byron Bay. There we met Martin, we were thinking about booking a tour to the Fraser islands so he showed us all the options, explained everything in detail, showed us pictures and answered our question. We ended up booking a tour to Fraser and to the whitsundays for a unbeatabel price! So we had a top counseling with Martin thx for that.

Excellent service & amazing trips

We booked the Fraser Island tour (3 days and 2 nights) with Martin and it was awesome! Best tourguide and a fun group...therefore we also asked Martin to organize our Whitsundays tour and it turned out to be a perfect decision ending up on the Siska boat for 2 days and 1 night! Can totally recommend it and looking forward booking the next tour with them!

The best booking

I booked a trip from Sydney to Gympie and Tim helped me to find the best offer. He answered all my questions. It was a great visit. Thank you very much for that.

She made our holiday 10 times better !!

We were very lucky by meeting Sandra Koenig at the Bondi Beach Greyhound wicked Centre.
So basically she made our trip so much more exciting and she safed us soooo much money !!
We planned to book everything as we go which would have been very expensive and thanks to here we booked nearly our whole east coast activities for 1/3 of the price we calculated with. For example kayaking with dolphins, a 4 day Fraser Island tour, a boats tour on the whitsundays and lots more for such a good price !
She was so polite and always made sure to show us only examples that included everything we asked for.
I would totally recommend her !

Matt at greyhound is the man to go to!
I am travelling the East Coast of Australia and already had some plans set in place, I was still unsure on what else to see and what's the best arrangement to make. Matt at greyhound byron bay had all the information and the best guidence to help plan the rest of the trip, I definitely now feel confident about our new arrangements thanks to matt and will definitely contact him again if I need anything else.
If in doubt call matt at byron bay greyhound or pop in, very helpful, knowledgeable and stress free.