Groupon

See the Best Daily Deals / Group Buying Sites in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Groupon

Sungkyu K.

It's a terrible company...

I don't use this website so I try to delete my account but there is no option.
So I had contact customer support and they require annoying information from me two times.
• Your full name
• Your postcode
• The first line of your address
• A purchase you made on Groupon in the last 30 days
• The payment method you used to make this purchase
• Your last purchase with us
• The method of payment for it

It doesn't make sense. Why don't they let me leave? It's silly.

Sungkyu K.

I know Groupon's policy I said Groupon's policy is inconvenient. I hope the Policy changes for customers. Anyway thanks for responding.

Groupon A.Groupon

We can certainly understand. We will ensure that your feedback is passed on to the appropriate channels!

dissapointed
dissapointed

terrible customer service

We were sold an item that was a size too small and would not even let us exchange even at my own cost. terribly disappointed in how they dealt with communicating this to me

Groupon A.Groupon

Hi there, please accept our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience. Kindly email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue, and we will be in touch.

Liam M.South East Queensland, QLD

Awful customer service. No product 3 months later. Offered a credit.

I ordered a product in April this year. 1 month later, I find the product has not moved from the distribution warehouse in China. I contact Groupon who tell me to wait. I contact them again, they tell me to wait. Then 2 months later, they say they will escalate it. Then 3 months after the purchase date, they offer me a Groupon credit. Under the Australian Consumer Law rights, if a business doesn’t deliver a product or service within the quoted or a reasonable time, you are entitled to a complete refund. You don’t buy a car for $30,000, and then the dealership tells you they can’t deliver but here is a store credit. I have lodged a complaint with the ACCC.

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Liam, we're terribly sorry about this experience. Kindly email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue, and we will be in touch.

Liam M.

I emailed this email address and the same person replied that I was having issues with. Shobana. Said there’s nothing left to do. Now what? Makes me even more frustrated.

BruceQueensland

Never buy from Groupon! Never!

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Bruce, sorry for the hassle. Please share your registered email address and the voucher code/security code in an email and address it to sm.groupon.au@groupon.com and we will be in touch.

Harry Excellent Customer Service

I had an issue I needed to resolve regarding a booking that was made. Harry was friendly, helpful and got the matter sorted out in a fast and efficient way. Restored my faith in customer service. Thanks Harry!

Christine G
Christine GPerth, WA

Shocking

Bought a fluffy pink jacket 2 x sizes up on what I normally am and it was delivered as a Large but fitted like an XS. BEWARE AS IS FALSE ADVERTISING

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Christine, we are sorry for the trouble with this purchase. Please email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue, and we will be in touch.

Helen J
Helen JGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

dont use it

I have booked in for lunch at Denmark House on Friday last week. I have went there and the manager says Groupon did not pay the place. I have pulled out my phone started typing, the staff member said groupon will be giving me a full refund on groupon voucher. I have waited, there was none.

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Helen, please accept our sincerest apologies for this experience. Kindly email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue, and we will take a look at this further.

Anne N.
Anne N.Sydney, NSW

False advertising

Got this today in the black and white, it looks nothing like what’s been advertised! I would give it no stars, if it was an option. Surely Groupon actually knows what’s being sold on here! Looks tacky and stitching is shocking! What a waste of money!

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Anne, sorry to hear about the product. Please share your registered email address and the voucher code/security code in an email and address it to sm.groupon.au@groupon.com and we will be in touch.

LindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

False advertising

I purchased two womens cotton linen tops advertised as 60%cotton 40%linen.
Both had tags inside saying 60%cotton 40%linen.
One was, but the other was a synthetic blend.
I contacted the customer service centre regarding my complaint, but was only offered a $14 voucher to purchase something else from Groupon, not a replacement like I requested.
I would say this is not only dishonest, but clearly fraud.
Selling a product with a label that says it is something that it is not.
I would advise definitely do not buy from this company....They do not give a hoot about their customers.

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Linda, we're sorry to read of this experience. We'd like to look into this further. Please email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue, and we will be in touch.

Yehs hotel Sydney CBD

Very disappointed with this hotel. Room tiny, 2 single beds tiny, suitable for children. Bath towels threadbare and disgusting. Will not stay here again. Purchased voucher from Groupon and will be very reluctant to use again

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Pam, this is certainly not the kind of experience we'd want any of our valued customers to have. Please email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue, and we will be in touch.

Peter HSydney, NSW

Bought a hotel coupon only to find five minutes later its impossible to book.

I received a email from Groupon amongst which was a hotel in the Hunter Valley NSW.
I scrolled down the offer to check it out further and found an availability button.
Upon clicking in this I found that there was apparently plenty of availability for a three night stay.
So I bought the coupon and then went to the booking page (which is in the Groupon website) to make a booking, only to find nothing was available at all.
So I had be induced to buy and pay for something that was not actually available.

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Peter, sorry for the hassle. Please share your registered email address and the voucher code/security code in an email and address it to sm.groupon.au@groupon.com and we will be in touch.

Peter H

My email address is phopkins@outlook.com.au and the Groupon order number is 1200-089061-405993

Groupon A.Groupon

Thank you. We will get back to you via email (reference #84491336) shortly.

Expired Groupons
Expired Groupons Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Groupon - expired coupons

According to Groupon, the amount paid has no value once the voucher has expired. However, that’s not the case in the United States. In the US, the amount paid never expires.

Groupon A.Groupon

We are sorry for the inconvenience. Kindly email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue, and we will be in touch.

JannyIllawarra, NSW

Unwearable

I purchased a lightweight open work detail Lacey cardigan from Groupon .deal It was from Hua Yuan International Women’s .Wear The quality looks nothing like the picture on Groupon .I purchased a “Small “. It is so wide and has no ribbing on neckline ,it looks so stretched and ridiculously out of shape .I am so disappointed in the quality and completely unwearable, a total waste of money. .This is false advertising and it should be taken off the site .I’d like to warn others not to purchase this garment .I will never buy from this site again .

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Janny, we completely understand your frustration. This is never the experience that we want you to have. Kindly email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue, and we will be in touch.

cassie17
cassie17South East Queensland, QLD

The impossible dream - a refund from Groupon

Amanda B
Amanda B

Absolutely Dreadful - AVOID

We were given a Groupon Voucher as a gift for an experience but due to the fact that Covid hit and the business had to close down, we were unable to use it at the time but the business told us we could use it when they started up again. Well, they never did start up again and we have not been able to use the voucher. I have tried to contact Groupon but they are impossible to contact. I have spent so much time trying to contact them but they have sent me running around in circles. I am so disappointed by this. I say avoid using Groupon for anything.

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Amanda, sorry for the hassle. Kindly send us an email at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com and we will be in touch.

- Roy

Read more reviews - page 2

Brian Oasked

How do I get a response from Groupon regarding a refund for a non supply for a ticket Dracula show at the gold coast my phone 0412688118 email borton@optusnet.com.au

Groupon A.Groupon

Hi Brian, we’re here to help. Kindly email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue, and we will be in touch.

Good morning I am trying to get a refund for the dracula show ticket 84482976

Groupon A.Groupon

Hi Brian, on checking your email to our support team, I can see that we have already responded and we need more information to assist you further with the refund. Could you please reply to the email received so that we could help you? If you are unable to find the email in your inbox, we recommend checking your spam or junk folder to make sure the email didn't end up there.

Corrina
Corrinaasked

GrouponAU
Item No ad9b1110-5d32-11eb-b2cd-5254df8bc908. Could you please advise me what I brought.
Cheers
Corrina

Unhappy
Unhappy

Sorry, I don't understand your question. Please correct and resend. If you know the product description for the item number mentioned in your communication, why are you asking me?

This matter is very clear, I purchased a Groupon voucher that had no value. Groupon has my money, I have not received anything. Why isn't this matter been addressed? Please do, swiftly without delay.

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Corrina, can you please email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue so that we could look into this further?

Groupon A.Groupon

Hi there, please email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue, and we will be in touch.

Blondie
Blondieasked

I purchased a 3 night stay on the 6th January for The Wyndham Resort, Surfers Paradise and do you think I could make a booking following the Groupon App. Not a chance! I would never ever buy one again if they make it this hard to redeem. No chat support or a contact number with this Company. Feel like I have been ripped off. The Groupon app just takes you on a ride with getting nowhere!

Groupon A.Groupon

Hi there, please accept our sincerest apologies for this experience. Kindly email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue, and we will be in touch.

-Harry

Get an answer from our members and Groupon representatives

Other Daily Deals / Group Buying Sites