Groupon

Unable to login suddenly, worse support ever

I have booked a hotel to celebrate my anniversary with my boyfriend, the order still pending so i am unable to book in. Besides of that suddenly i am unable to login on my account that i used so many times before including today. I tried to reach out the team support, the attendant was rude and didn’t let me finish to explain what is happening. She said that it will be tree working days, however i need to book in now to go celebrate my anniversary friday. I just booked this hotel for this occasion if i not able to book in on this requested date I would have to cancel my order

Osaka W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I love groupon but the review process is awful

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Osaka, we need to check if Post Redemption Survey subscription option is still active in your account. Please email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue, and we will look into this further.

Brenda Flannery

Brenda FlanneryNorth Queensland, QLD

ROGUES

Purchased items all not fit for purpose. Response? No exchange or refund. Purchased dining and food vouchers where places had closed down. Response? Not interested! Absolute ROGUES who should not be operating

Claire

ClaireSydney, NSW

Reported to the ACCC

Maureen R.

Maureen R.Perth, WA

Ella Bache Currambine

I had the best facial ever done by Sandra at Ella Bache Currambine she also gave me fantastic neck and shoulder massage Rana meeting and greeting is wonderful greets you like a long lost family member. The salon is exceptionally clean and very well maintained can highly recommend this salon to anyone simply the best 5*
Maureen Rowell

Micky K.

Micky K.Sydney, NSW

Very Happy! Booking another treatment shortly..

Had Double chin: HIFU treatment and was very impressed with the immediate results. I was very happy with Honey who is very personable. I am going back for the full face and neck shortly.
Micky

Mr. Bones

Mr. Bones

cant find help from this comapny

tried to contact customer support about a purchase and they would not message back. asked for a contact number and was not given one. clearly they just like to ignore there customer issues

Bronte

BronteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disorganized bunch of wallies

Misled Again

Ordered some bluetooth ear pods last night, estimated Melbourne delivery advertised as 2-5 business days. Just checked tracking today, they are coming from China. No mention of this on website. I presume the estimated 2-5 days referred to once they have cleared customs in Australia. At least on eBay you can check the location of seller

VesMelbourne

Receiving not what I ordered

My last 3 orders I received not what I ordered. Either they were incomplete (missing parts) or not in colour I ordered. One delivery took two months! Even support team eventually sorted, I am still not better off. To not count the time I lost trying to resolve, and secondarily lost that I experience as a result of all issues. No idea what happened to them. I am now waiting for the last one to be resolved. Totally unhappy. I've been their customer for a long time, but this is just too much and would from now on, use them as a last option.

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Ves, sorry for the hassle. Please share your registered email address and the voucher code/security code in an email and address it to sm.groupon.au@groupon.com and we will be in touch.

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Ves, I can certainly understand your frustration. Unfortunately, we do not have access to your Groupon account from Product Review website so kindly email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue, and we will be in touch.

Rachel

RachelVictoria

Got bamboo sheet set

Bamboo sheet set has only fitted sheet and 2 pillow cases WARNING No flat sheet. Groupon chat line not helpful. S s s s s s s s s s

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Rachel, we are sorry for the disappointment. Kindly email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue, and we will be in touch.

CarlaSydney, NSW

The worst delivery

I bought a set of cream on 29 of January, the delivery said is between 5 - 10 days business, maximum 2 weeks so now is 3 weeks and still not arrive. And you can’t see the where is your parcel the website of tracking is really useless. So I’m really disappointed with this service.

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Carla, we are sorry to hear you didn't receive your item. Kindly email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue, and we will be in touch.

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Carla, I can certainly understand your frustration. Unfortunately, we do not have access to your Groupon account from Product Review website so kindly email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue, and we will be in touch.

daniel

danielGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Purchased Intex Challenger Kayak, Never Received Item

Hi,
On the 14th of January, I purchased an Intex Kayak from your Groupon store. As of the 16th of February, I have not received our item despite contacting your team 5-6 times. This has been more than a month. Your team keeps stating that they will follow up and investigate the case but to no avail.

The item is worth over $170 and I'm extremely disappointed that I have not received the item. My order #1200-087121-257966). Shipped via Direct Freight Tracking Number: 3445800002693

The item can't be traced any longer and is somehow lost in transit. I'd like a replacement sent or for your team to trace to parcel and help me locate it.

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Daniel, sorry for the hassle. Please share your registered email address and the voucher code/security code in an email and address it to sm.groupon.au@groupon.com and we will be in touch.

Kshama W.

Kshama W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Refusing to let us use our Groupon Credit

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Kshama, sorry for the hassle. Please share your registered email address and the voucher code/security code in an email and address it to sm.groupon.au@groupon.com and we will be in touch.

Not happy Jan

Not happy Jan Sydney, NSW

Groupon false advertising. Buyer beware of these scams

Fake product sent direct from China. “Satin” pyjamas are stretch polyester of the worst kind. Groupon not prepared to rectify. Do not waste your money. Groupon is full of scams.

Groupon A.Groupon

Hi there, we are sorry for the trouble with your purchase. Kindly email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue, and we will be in touch.

Sanjay

SanjaySydney, NSW

Worst customer service

I had the worst experience with a Live chat agent. I was discussing the delay in delivery of items ordered and the bugger had the audacity to close the chat saying " As per the deal, the maximum delivery time is 21days. We cannot do anything more at this time". The deal says 5-10 days for Sydney and that is why I ordered the item. Worst part of the website is that there is no feedback form. Never trust them for delivery.

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Sanjay, please accept our sincerest apologies for this experience. Kindly email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue, and we will be in touch.

margretPerth, WA

Lovely to look at but very fragile and broken on receipt

margret

I only gave 1 star why 2 as above?

lindaPerth, WA

Disgusted

I waited 39 days that's over 5 weeks for a beautiful dress long with black and white shades tp cover the sickness in my stomach I ordered an xl I received a wrap around horrid thing in return fabric thin and cheap in a large size so obviously not going to fit me and no one will answer complaints or can I get through to anyone, how dare these companies just send what cheap crap they have in return for a beautiful dress I ordered

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Linda, it is always our wish that you receive your item and remain completely satisfied with the purchase. Please email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue, and we will be in touch.

I already did twice

linda

they answered with dont have my order under my email apparently but they have sent my receipt to my email

No display name South East Queensland, QLD

3 months still no refund

Awful after sales service. 3 months awaiting items. Contacted groupon many times asking for update or refund, not moved forward still awaiting the manager email which will arrive sometime in 2021 I guess?

Groupon A.Groupon

Hi there, this is certainly not the kind of experience we'd want any of our valued customers to have. Kindly email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue, and our Social Care team will be in touch.

Groupon A.Groupon

We are sorry for the inconvenience and we can completely understand your frustration. Please note we have prioritized this issue and requested one of our managers to get in touch with you via email as soon as possible.

ASHLEE

ASHLEESouth East Queensland, QLD

Zap The Fat Cryolipolysis Fat Freezing Groupon

• +2Thumbnail
Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Ashlee, sorry to hear about this. Please share your registered email address and the voucher code/security code in an email and address it to sm.groupon.au@groupon.com and we will be in touch.