2.4 from 2,129 reviews

Thanks for my refund

Well i purchased 2 vouchers worth 332 dollars each. It was the same voucher which was a mistake by me. After a week of talking to several diffrent people. All my funds were retuned. The only thing i would recomend to scoopon is that the first person you deal with should follow through. Make life easy for us and you. Other wise thanks for my refund as this was my mistake not yours.

Groupon A.Groupon

Hi Diane, thank you very much for sharing your feedback. Groupon are always looking for ways to improve your experience and we always appreciate hearing about our customer's experiences with Groupon.

Ben

BenSydney, NSW

Worst customer care, worst deal site

The deals we bought at Umi Abe Japanese buffet hotpot were more expensive than in store purchase!!! And Groupon doesn’t have a review option so I could not even review the deals, and I contacted the customer care team, after days of communications, they asked me to send through my reviews so they can put them up for me, well, you guessed it, they NEVER put them up and now I am still chasing them to put up my reviews but no one cares. They said i would get an email each time after deal redemption but I never got one. Groupon is messed up. Stay away from Groupon !!!!

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Ben, sorry for the hassle. Please share your registered email address and the voucher code/security code in an email and address it to sm.groupon.au@groupon.com and we will be in touch.

-Roy

Customer service is ridic... just doesn't exist

These guys are ridiculous.

I have placed an order with them for a phone and they just locked my account without calling / emailing / contacting me on any way.

I tried to contact their customer service over chat (as they don't have a number to call?! what the heck?!) and they told me the only team that can help me, does not communicate with customers, nor agents. What?!

After waiting for 3 days (like they asked) to release my account, nothing happened. After contacting them again, they just escalated my issue again and asked me to wait 3 days again.

Nothing again.

Don't waste your time with them. You are just talking to bots.

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Marcell, we’re sorry for the difficulty with your Groupon purchase so far. Can you please email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue so that we can be in touch?

Car Rear Seat Cover.

Piece of rubbish, its only 1.4 mtr x1.1mtr, does not cover from headrest on rear seat cover the seat and connect to front seats headrest. Only covers back of the seat and seat area on the seat - far too small, think pictures are misleading.

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear George, we can completely understand the frustration. Can you please email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue so that we can be in touch?

ANGRY BUYER

ANGRY BUYERGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Difficult to use your voucher

Recently purchased 2 vouchers for gifts. One was to a winery and the recipient found it very difficult to use. When they tried to make a booking they were told they had availability but NOT to those who were using vouchers.
Also Purchased the mov n bed voucher last week. Validity is until 23rd Feb and thought that was ok as it could be used during the week and it was a gift for someone. Well, here we are on the 19th and still 4 days to go and absolutely no availability and of course it’s a voucher with a non cooling off period.
So.... what do I do with the voucher ???
$70/ wasted and not happy. Vouchers should not be sold when there is so little availability..
Ripped off

Groupon A.Groupon

Hi, sorry for the hassle. Please share your registered email address and the voucher code/security code in an email and address it to sm.groupon.au@groupon.com and we will be in touch.

Travis

TravisPerth, WA

Unable to fulfil order, tried to give me store credit

After 1 month of waiting for my order to arrive and then having to contact them myself I am informed they can't fulfil my order, and then have the nerve to offer me store credit valid for 30 days.

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Travis, sorry for the hassle. Please share your registered email address and the voucher code/security code in an email and address it to sm.groupon.au@groupon.com and we will be in touch.

Nat M.

Nat M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Illegal Refund Practices

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Nat, sorry for the hassle. Please share your registered email address and the voucher code/security code in an email and address it to sm.groupon.au@groupon.com and we will be in touch.

Mahsa

MahsaSydney, NSW

Thieves in one word

Worst worst worst customer service ever.
Dont ever buy anything from groupon. They never delivered my product and after 2 months they asked me to collect it from a post office which is 30 min drive from where I requested delivery. They refused to pay the refund before I collect that item from the post office far away from where I work and live!!! This is the last time I ever buy anything from this awful company.

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Mahsa, sorry for the hassle. Please share your registered email address and the voucher code/security code in an email and address it to sm.groupon.au@groupon.com and we will be in touch.

Rochmath

RochmathSydney, NSW

Pathetic Delivery and Support

I purchased a set of sheets over three weeks ago that had a metro delivery timeframe of 3-5 business days. For over one week now the tracking status has been “onboard with driver for delivery” I have contacted both the delivery partner support as well as Groupon support and all that I can be told is “your parcel is onboard with a driver for delivery”. How has the driver had my parcel for over a week and why is this all that can be told me to each day when I ask for an escalation? I then asked for a refund as it is very clear I am not getting my goods and was essentially told to just keep waiting.
This is honestly a pathetic experience.

Groupon A.Groupon

Hi there, we're truly sorry we've let you down with this delayed delivery. Can you please email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue so that we can be in touch?

Maree E

Maree ESouth East Queensland, QLD

They are selling vouchers for a cafe that they know is closed

I notified them a local cafe had closed A week ago and to stop selling the vouchers. This is their response
Thank you for contacting Groupon Australia.

We genuinely appreciate your feedback about this merchant. We have received many complaints already. Our internal team is looking into it. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

If they have complained why are they still selling, this is fraud!

Barry5163

Barry5163South East Queensland, QLD

Good old ningbo china

Have purchased a small apple lightning to hdmi item, Groupon tracking tells me ubi post are the carrier and the Order is on its way that was 26 January it is now 16 th February and it is still sitting in ningbo city China what is the expected delivery time to Brisbane Australia as your website does not mention this

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Barry, we're sorry to hear that you haven't received your order yet. Can you please email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue so that we can be in touch?

Jayne WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Burleigh Heads Mediterranean Resort

Just the heads up on this one, if you book this hotel please be aware that there is absolutely no refund from Groupon either. I have been involved in a car accident and could not travel but lost the whole holiday as I had to cancel, not good.

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Jayne, we’re sorry for any trouble you’ve experienced with your Groupon purchase. Can you please email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue so that we can be in touch?

Jayne W

I have sent you an email regarding this issue, I am not impressed with Groupon at all.

Groupon A.Groupon

Thank you, Jayne. We have received your email and the issue has already been escalated to the relevant departments. Our support team will be in touch with you via email as soon as they have any update.

BenjimanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Delivery

There delivery company is really bad. When you sitting at home for all day to wait the delivery. Turn out they said no one at home can't deliver. And you need to don't go to work again to wait another day

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Benjiman, sorry for the hassle. Please share your registered email address and the voucher code/security code in an email and address it to sm.groupon.au@groupon.com and we will be in touch.

Benjiman

Don’t worry about it. But won't be purchase anything in Groupon. it is a very bad experience. Thanks

Groupon A.Groupon

We are sorry for the inconvenience, Benjiman. Groupon are always looking for ways to improve your experience and we will do our best to make sure this doesn't happen again.

Goods not received

Ordered goods on 27 January 2020, it is 13 February 2020 and goods have not been received. Cannot speak to anyone, emailing is not user friendly. No support evident to me.

Unhappy customer

I have sent the email. Please respond to it. Thank you.

Unhappy customer

Can you please advise when I will have my goods?

Lesley Quiachon

Lesley QuiachonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Travel & taste India 6 night golden triangle

I must praise this company ... we have been treated like royalty, everything went as planned and promised plus more, our driver and guides where amazing knowledgeable and went over and above in every way. The value for money was incredible hotels have been basic as we choose, but clean and comfortable ...on day 1 Anuj Singh head of operations made a personal visit with vouchers and itinary...we have had an amazing trip totally flawless well done everyone.. Lesley and Dan Australia

• +1
Yvonne

YvonneSydney, NSW

the worst eyelash extension quality i ever had

Really disappointed with the quality of the eyelash extension, purchased from groupon and just done my classic eyelash extension 3days ago, and almost 70% gone in 3 days...worst experience i had for the eyelash extension!!!i rarely giving bad review,but im really fed up with this, I've done many times before, mostly of that At least last for 3 weeks some times up to 4 weeks,but,i don expect this time gone in 3 to 4 days!!! worst ever

Groupon A.Groupon

Hi Yvonne, we can completely understand the frustration. It's never our intention to cause you any sort of inconvenience. Can you please email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue so that we can be in touch?

Lisa

LisaCentral, SA

Support when things go wrong

NRoxstar

NRoxstarGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Be warned

Great value products....however, they are very reluctant to deal with you if your product is faulty or stops working within weeks or months of purchase. It's excruciating to obtain a refund and there is no replacement for faulty goods. In fact they tried to charge me $9.95 for sending my faulty goods back to them. 10 days ago my complaint was escalated, mostly due to this review. Eventually I was offered a refund in Groupon dollars...in other words, I need to spend my refund at Groupon. I will do that but I am very reluctant to deal with this company again.

Groupon A.Groupon

Hi there, we’re sorry for the trouble you’ve experienced with your Groupon purchase. Would you mind sending us an email at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue? Our team will be more than happy to look into this for you.

Thisgooood!!

I have been to skin care shop many times. But I did throughly enjoy this experience. This shop all staff very professional. She offers you suggestions after you've finished your treatment as to what suits your skin but with no pressure to buy. Loved loved the whole experience and yes am going back.
I felt really special and professional. I'm so impressed. Thank you so much

Steve

SteveSydney, NSW

Goods not delivered

The $19 gets you there, but make sure you check prices for extra photos first, even the size of the photos.

Still haven't received photos ordered.

Read other reviews and ensure you understand what the value you are paying for gets you.

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Steve, we are sorry for any trouble. Can you please email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue so that we can be in touch?