2.3 from 2,391 reviews

2,391 reviews

Priy

PriyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Taking long time

Really really disappointed with them it’s been a long time I ordered something but didn’t get it yet. Feels like wasting of money. Hard to contact with them. Not recommended.!!

Jackson

JacksonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely useless, don’t ever use them

Ordered a bed frame on the 13th of July. It was to be delivered from a 40 minute drive from my house. After 10 days the headboard arrived on its own, with the actual frame itself completely lost. Has now been a month with absolutely no help from their staff. There’s no way to get in contact with them either other than a live chat system which is impossible to find and where the operators are completely incompetent. They’ve not said anything about it unless I’ve emailed them first to ask what is going on. I’ve asked several times for a refund and for the headboard to be returned with no response at all. Absolutely disgraceful, do yourself a favour and avoid using this complete joke of a company.

Wing

Wing

Failure of disclosure of the origin of delivery for products

In the past, I had little or no issue with Groupon. But lately, when I bought things from this source, I was surprised that the items are being sent from China. I personally feel that this should be clearly stated that goods will be sent from overseas and we can expect a long waiting time for the items.

Find out how Groupon compares to other Daily Deals / Group Buying Sites

Parcel delivered but not received

Impossable to contact. Items apparently we're delivered but not to me. Tried to contact them but impossable. No one to deal with the problem. Wont be using this service anymore.

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Julie, we’re sorry for any trouble you’ve experienced with your Groupon purchase. Kindly email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue, and we will be in touch.

-Harry

Beware - Misleading - Selling vouchers that merchants will not redeem - False Advertising

Purchased vouchers for services. Merchant will not offer service as purchased from Groupon or in fact return my contacts regarding Redeeming the Voucher. Groupon only want to offer Credits. I don't want anything else from Groupon so Credits are useless. The merchant and product is still listed on their site, but the vouchers are not redeemable. False Advertising. Refunds should be offered for sale of product/service that is not fit for use under Australian Consumer Law.

Groupon A.Groupon

Hi there, we understand that a refund to Groupon Credit is not your preferred solution. Please email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue, and we will be in touch.

Worst customer service ever

Groupon A.Groupon

Hi there, please accept our sincerest apologies for this experience. Kindly email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue, and we will be in touch.

Harry

HarrySouthwest, VIC

Would have been faster through eBay

satish

satish

Concierge Car Wash Annerley

Never book car detailing or car wash at Concierge Car Wash Annerley thru Groupon. They don't honour it as per their booking commitment that there is no need for appointment. When I turned up they said they can't do it and advised me to come another day by making booking.

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Satish, sorry for the hassle. Please share your registered email address and the voucher code/security code in an email and address it to sm.groupon.au@groupon.com and we will be in touch.

Allan L

Allan LTasmania

Anti Bird Netting

This product is true to its description, just as an anti tank weapon or anti aircraft missle is. I was expecting a product that would deter birds, not kill them. I purchased three nets but after the first net killed two native birds on the first day I immediately removed it and sought a refund for the two unopened packages. My request was declined. I will never use Groupon again and advise others to do the same.

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Allan, sorry for the hassle. Please share your registered email address and the voucher code/security code in an email and address it to sm.groupon.au@groupon.com and we will be in touch.

Never using Groupon again. Customer Service is BEYOND Disappointing

Issues with Groupons purchased and I waited patiently based on COVID. Received SO MANY emails stating they were still working on it and I missed the ones offering a refund in Groupon Bucks. Found them and contacted Groupon today and stated that if they were happy to refund the amounts I paid including promotional amounts that I would take the Groupon Bucks. They decided that meant we will refund what we see as fair. Why would I want Groupon Bucks after having so many issues if I cant even get the value that I originally had? Just refund my money please. Also... Amazing that I emailed you guys about this stuff today and you replied today within hours but couldn't fix it for months and gave me the run around before.

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Dan, it's never our intention to cause you any sort of inconvenience. Can you please email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com from your registered email address so that we could follow up further on this issue?

Ironman

Ironman

Goods not delivered - Groupon won’t help

Placed order. Never received. Now being told delivery won’t be for SIX weeks!!!

Customer service are hopeless. Refusing to refund. Saying goods are shipped. Must be coming ON a ship.

Will NEVER use again.

Not as advertised

I ordered what appears to be a soft, fluffy, warm dressing gown on the right, advertised as 'fleece'. Two months later, after following up, I received the low quality velour item on the left. Disappointment is an understatement

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Bec, we are sorry for the disappointment. Please email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue, and we will be in touch.

Wine drinker

Wine drinkerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wrong delivery - impossible to get resolved

Groupon delivered a case of mixed red wines instead of Chardonnay ordered. I advised them of the error over two weeks ago and have only received bland emails. Poor service...

Jess

JessSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cat chew toy

Ordered a cat chew toy over a month ago and it's still not here when I got an email saying its arrived. Will not be buying from Groupon ever again. I think they are a scam.

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Jess, we're truly sorry we've let you down with this delayed delivery, and hope you'll give us another opportunity to win back your trust. Please email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue, and we will be in touch.

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Groupon are fraudsters

They offer products & discounts, then process payments in full & refuse to refund the difference, they are liars, scammers & frauds, I gave them 1 star because that's the minimum, so I give them a D- for customer service

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Peter, I completely understand your frustration. Kindly email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue, and we will be in touch.

Lin T.

Lin T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Crap service

I had a delivery issue so contacted Groupon customer service which was a live chat. They didn't have a phone number. Their comments were just copy and paste and didn't help at all. They didn't even tried to understand what my enquiry was. In the middle of the chat, the customer service suddenly said 'you're confused abut the delivery' then ended the chat. I couldn't believe what he did. This experience is enough to delete my Groupon account. I won't buy anything on Groupon again.

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Lin, sorry for the hassle. Please share your registered email address and the voucher code/security code in an email and address it to sm.groupon.au@groupon.com and we will be in touch.

Pickles

PicklesSydney Surrounds, NSW

Don’t buy from Groupon

Please don’t buy from Groupon. Contacted them about a missing item, rude replies received. They have a no refund policy. Was charged extra for postage on delivery. Packages broken and not worth the time.

Groupon A.Groupon

Hi, sorry for the hassle. Please share your registered email address and the voucher code/security code in an email and address it to sm.groupon.au@groupon.com and we will be in touch.

-Roy

Terrible quality terrible customer service

I have bought a heating blanket and it doesn’t work so I have told them about the issue and sent a video. All the doing is telling me to wait.!! Terrible customer service

Groupon A.Groupon

Hi there, we're truly sorry for the trouble and we certainly understand the frustration. Kindly email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue, and we will be in touch.

TulsiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible is an understatement...

5 days after order being within Australia and still item is not dispatched.. customer support says its due to courier,why only groupon has courier issues.. terrible service and worse quality

Groupon A.Groupon

Dear Tulsi, sorry for the hassle. Please share your registered email address and the voucher code/security code in an email and address it to sm.groupon.au@groupon.com and we will be in touch.

Tulsi

I had a live chat with some personnel of you.. who said nothing can be done..

Horrible customer service

Received the wrong item (e.g I ordered red and round, received black and square). They toss you from one customer service member to another. Every email they send is generic and has ZERO value, they keep saying "we'll be in touch soon". Like talking to a wall. Two months and no resolution. It's not worth the effort, just avoid groupon.

Groupon A.Groupon

Hi there, this is certainly not the kind of experience we'd want any of our valued customers to have. Please email us at sm.groupon.au@groupon.com explaining your issue, and we will be in touch.

Avoid groupon
Avoid groupon

Hi Harry,

I did email but the correspondence is futile and pointless. Closing the account. Cheers