Gryphon Garage Doors

See the Best Door & Window Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Gryphon Garage Doors

• Job Satisfaction
ElmaschoPerth, WA

Gryphon Garage Door - a product I would definitely recommend.

Elmascho

You are welcome Brett. My research of Gryphon Garage Doors was very worthwhile in terms of choice. I hope my review helps others making their purchase of a quality garage door.

Valerie T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible communicators!!!

Seems the warranty offered is useless if you don't get your garage door and motor serviced yearly. Please read the small print and conditions for your warranty before you sign and pay. Getting anyone to ring you from Gryphon is a nightmare and I chose to go elsewhere because of it. My motor only lasted over 6 yrs which is not good........FS1000.

Valerie T.

I haven't had the door serviced with you because you are too hard to speak too, or do you ever contact me back by phone. Once again you want me to ring you, knowing I needed assistance, which is why I said "poor communicators".

Valerie T.

A motor should go more than 6 yrs, so this time I bought the right motor for my heavy door, an Eco 1500 with a chain, not belt. The motor I got from Gryphon did not suit the heavy door, so no service would have prevented it from breaking so soon.

JustinWestern Australia

Servicing Prices

Not happy with $195.00 door service charge, brand new door. last service was $150.00 2 years ago $45.00 increase not really reasonable.
Time for new service agent as Gryphon too expensive!!

Hi Justin
A full service has been $195 since 2012, prior to that it was $165, we do have a pension rate of $180.
Kind regards

Justin

Found new service agent thanks Brett

Justin

Gryphon Invoice 11495 14/11/19 $150.00 service charge have inv if you would like emailed

Kayezzz
KayezzzPerth, WA

Makes a huge difference in our day to day life!

The level of professionalism and courtesy we experienced was outstanding, from the quote to the installation, the installer arrived before time, he was very friendly and explained the process; all mess was cleaned up before the he left too. Now, no more struggling to open noisy old roller doors...

ChrisPerth, WA

Great company to deal with

The work was done on time and the aftersales experience was second to none. Other companies I called couldn’t even be bothered turning up. Highly recommend these guys and would definitely recommend them to anyone looking at getting garage doors installed.

Hi Chris,
We are very pleased you are happy, thank you for the wonderfull review, we appreciate it.

Steve H.
Steve H.Perth, WA

Lack Of Communication

Tahnee
TahneePerth, WA

Honest Review

We recently installed a colorbond sectional door onto the carport at our 1940s home. Given the nature of the home and size of the carport, we were quite concerned with how the door would look and whether it would be functional.

Brad went above and beyond to assist us in working through how the door would work/fit in the space, his service was exceptional. I was very impressed with Gryphon and the service provided.

The door itself has significantly improved how the front of our house looks and is exactly what we wanted.

Thank you so much to Brad and the team.

Peter B.Perth, WA

Terrible customer support

Hi
Your request for a copy of your receipt was sent, apologies for the delay

garage door installation

installation very smooth, easy end to end process, garage door quiet, both chris and installer were good to deal with, would recommend gryphon,also price matched which was good for me .

Hi John
We are very pleased you are happy with your new garage door, thank you for taking the time to leave a review.

Garage Door Installation

Very happy with the process from quote to Installation. Everyone was so easy to deal with. Also stoked with the garage door itself, so quiet. Would recommend this company to anyone

Store LocationChris Griffen - Malaga Store Mark - Installer

Hi Adam
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review we really appreciate it.

garage door instalation

Recently had 2 garage doors installed by Gryphon.
The installer was solo, arrived prior to the suggested time,(very early in the morning) worked tirelessly to remove the existing double garage and single garage doors. He was professional, amiable and worked quickly and methodically.
The garage was left clean and bereft of any metal shavings or excess rubbish. The entire former garage was packed neatly onto his trailer and taken away. We have nothing but praise for this employee.

Our initial dealing and discussion with the salesman was so professional with our many questions answered well & without deliberation.
Congratulations to a professional and considerate company. .so glad we chose you.

Annie & Rich

Hi Richard and Annie
Thank you for the lovely review and feedback we appreciate it

Shane Head
Shane HeadPerth, WA

Great product, even better service

Very happy with my new insulated thermofine door. Extremely quiet, clean white on the inside, sealed so no more dafts of wind and cannot feel any heat radiating into the garage from the west facing door anymore!

The sales rep (Brad) was extremely helpful and answered all of my follow up questions promptly, install team was on time, removed the old and installed the new door with no fuss.

All round pleasure to deal with.
Thanks again

Hi Shane,
Thank you very much for your kind words and review, I will be sure to pass on your comments to Brad and the team.

Excellent Door Excellent Service

From quote to installation these guys took excellent care of us and our new door is amazing. So quiet. Could not fault these guys they know what they are doing.

Hi Jocelyn,
Thank you for the feedback and positive review, we all appreciate it
Brett Rowley

Professional team and great quality products!

Brett RowleyGryphon Garage DoorsSend a private message

Thank you very much for your wonderful feedback, it is greatly appreciated.
It is very pleasing to read reviews from happy clients as we really do aim to please from start to finish.

Happy customer
Happy customer

Your welcome
Georgina Rowney

JM49
JM49Perth, WA

Amazing product and great service - our second garage door from Gryphon

Would recommend this company and product in a heart beat. From the quote all the way through to installation the service was exemplary. Well priced and beautiful garage door. Happy!

Hi JM49,
Thank you! I am very pleased you are happy with your new door and the experience with Gryphon and the team.