Jonathan

Jonathan

Fantastically quiet and efficient garage door!

Rex fitted our new Gryphon garage door quickly and efficiently. He arrived when he said he would and did a great job. Could not believe how quiet the new door is!

Store LocationMalaga WA

Iaian

IaianPerth, WA

Top product

The service we received was first class, all on time right down to the installer who arrived at the promised time and finished the installation exactly at the time he stated at the beginning of the job, well done

Store LocationGryphon direct
Brett RowleyGryphon Garage Doors

Thank you very much for feedback and review, we appreciate it.

Adrian

AdrianPerth, WA

Great all round

Friendly, great deal, quick install ,went out of there way to get my business ,very happy with your service , will recommend gryphon to all my friends that are going to build soon well done

Store LocationMalaga wa

Hi Adrian
Thank you very much for the feedback and we appreciate the recommendations

Great Customer Service

I recently needed a cover for the motor for my Gryphon Door (which is 20 years old) and have had no problems or service to date. The lady that answered the call went above and beyond and for such a small item. I was so impressed that I am writing this review.

Store LocationWangara, WA

Ms V
Thank you so much for the feedback we really appreciate it

Beautiful garage door.

Our new Gryphon Garage Door finishes off our house perfectly. The colour and style is amazing. We love it. Installation was done professionally and efficiently. All our requirements were taken into consideration. Thank you.

Angie Powell

Angie PowellPerth, WA

Great company a pleasure to deal with.

Gave me a quote that day and helped with any other questions I had. Once I made my decision of colour and design was fast efficient and installed within time frame advised. Great product super quiet and looks fantastic

Store LocationPerth, Malaga

Suze Reviews

Suze ReviewsPerth, WA

Highly recommend, great product & awesome customer service

Great service and product, very happy with Gryphon Doors, we dealt with Jim and he was understanding about our needs and did everything he could to accomodate us. We love our doors and we were also very happy with the installer David, he did a great job.

Store LocationGryphon Doors Malaga, Perth

Hi Suze
Thank you for your review and 5 Stars, I hope the rest of your build goes smoothly.

Fantastic Quality and Awesome Customer Service

Very happy with our decision to go with Gryphon Garage Doors. Building / renovating is a stressful activity to undertake, so dealing with contractors that provided good equipment, on time and budget, through great customer service was really appreciated.

Hello Neeta,
I’m very pleased to see your comments. Thank you for the feedback and I hope the rest of your renovations go smoothly.

Leigh

LeighPerth, WA

Very happy with service and garage door.

Both their sales rep Brad and installer Rex were very knowledgeable and helpful. They helped me choose the right door for our families needs and it was installed in a very timely and professional manner. I would highly recommend.

Hi Leigh
Thank you for the 5 Star Review and your feedback, we appreciate your feedback and I will pass on the Brad and Rex.
Thanks again

Josh

JoshPerth, WA

Amazing!

Excellent service! Installer was great and informative! So glad to have a new working door that is quiet and doesn’t bang!! Very happy with product and the service, Thank you!

Ian B

Ian BPerth, WA

Great job and garage door!

Very happy with the service and, of course, my roller door!
The whole process from sales rep with his knowledge and friendly attitude to the care and skills of the installer made it a very satisfying experience.

Store LocationGryphon Garage Doors, 8/24 Vale St, Malaga WA 6090

Fantastic

Great service and helpful. Chris was very friendly and knowledgeable. The whole team involved explained the process. Installer was professional and neat. Customer services very helpful and friendly to us.

Dwn

DwnPerth, WA

Great Garage Door

Extremely happy with new garage door. Experience was great from salesman to installer. Door looks fantastic and is so quiet compared to my all door. Very happy with door and will definitely recommend Gryphon Doors

Hi there,
Thank you very much for the great feedback and the 5 Star review
Kind regards

New Garage Door

My garage door was in sore need of replacing. After submitting an enquiry online I received a prompt reply. From the time I talked to Brad and to the time it was installed I was pleasantly suprised on how quick and efficient the whole process was. Rex our installer was very professional and cleaned up after as well as recommending how to maintain our new garage door. It looks beautiful and there's hardly any noise from the new motor. Cannot recommend this company more highly. Thank you for a job well done.

James

JamesPerth, WA

Very happy with new door

We are thrilled with our new garage door. The whole process, from first making contact to installation, was very professionally handled. The door is high quality, so much quieter than our old one and looks beautiful. Also, the rear of the door will be so much easier to clean - all the better to get to the bottom of crevices where spiders and dirt can collect.

Store LocationMalaga

Hello James,
We very happy you are thrilled with your new Gryphon door. Thank you for the comments and 5 Star review we truly appreciate it.

Simon WA

Simon WAPerth, WA

Great service and excellent installation

We are extremely happy with the new garage door. Gryphon responded promptly to our enquiry for a quote, and were very friendly and helpful. Our old roller door was removed and the new door expertly installed. It looks fantastic and really modernises the appearance of our house. Thank you very much!

Store LocationGryphon Garage Doors – Perth

Simon,
Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review and great feedback we really appreciate it.

Paula D.

Paula D.Perth, WA

2 New replacement Doors

Working in the building industry I see quite different versions of "quality"! From Brad who was very professional through to the installation of our doors we are very happy with the our two heavy garage doors we had replaced. Service was exceptional and our doors are very quite.

Store LocationMalaga

Jackie Davie

Jackie DaviePerth, WA

Very good replacement door

Salesman was very helpful and knowledgeable he helped us pick the desired door, and didn’t push us towards a more expensive model.
The delivery was on time and fitted to perfection.

Great Experience

Very happy with the service provided by Gryphon in the installation of my garage door. Brad who carried out the on-site inspection was very friendly and helpful and Rex who did the installation was also very friendly and did a great job. Overall a very enjoyable experience.

Brilliant door !

Very pleased with the professional way this job was carried out from quote to installation of door.The door installer took no time at all to finish then topped it with a very informative run through of all the ways the Gryphon sectional door worked (thanks Rex) Oh yes it is true they are ultra Quiet!.

Store LocationMalaga Office

Hi Danice and Bernard
Thank you very much for the feedback. We are pleased you are happy with the whole Gryphon experience, I will pass on your comments to Rex.

Kim

Kimasked

Hi
I am trying to program some new controls to the roller door,it has let me program 2 controls but won't let me do any more
They all have brand new batteries in them so that's not the problem
Also when I tried to resent My original control, I now press the button and the door won't start opening for about three to five seconds
Hope you can help.
Thanks Kim.

Hi Kim
Please contact the office on 1300 959 554 and we can either talk you through it or send you the instructions, which ever is easier for you.

Chrislim

Chrislimasked

9 years ago Gryphon Doors PL in Bass Hill NSW installed a colorbond manual roller door. It was excellent and i have had no problem with the product. Unfortunately, 2 days ago, I suspect my garage door lock had been tempered with. My key does not fit the keyhole anymore. I need to replace the lock. Please advise me if Service is available in Concord NSW. Thank you and best regards, Christopher Lim . mobile #[number removed]

Hi Chris
We no longer have an outlet in NSW, a possible solution for you is to contact a local supplier, they should be able to supply a new lock system and key set.
Hope this is at least some help
Have a good weekend
Regards

Victor

Victorasked

Is Gryphon honoring any of the 10 years warranty that was offered?
We had our garage door installed on January 2016.
Victor
[email removed]

Hi Victor
Yes, to book a service or report an issue please call 1300 959 554

Dean V
Dean V

I will check and see what the answer to this question is today, I'm aware of the shady business dealing this company under its original owner was famous for.
My door took 4 replacements to get right and it's still not the door I ordered or functioning to its correct working standard.
I've spoken to several staff with no answers and have now spoken and booked a service with the new owners. One point was told the service technician is an employee, always a bonus, but after booking was told, oh no were all contractors... So today I will see how the job ends and query The warranty, as I do have issues, as do most of the customers on this forum, I just hope the new owner and team Move forward and produce, supply and service correctly and for a long time, Also honour warranties...
Cheers Dean will re post outcome of my dealings today Soon...

Get an answer from our members and Gryphon Garage Doors representatives