Gryphon Garage Doors

Gryphon Garage Doors

Great all round

Friendly, great deal, quick install ,went out of there way to get my business ,very happy with your service , will recommend gryphon to all my friends that are going to build soon well done

Store LocationMalaga wa
Hi Adrian Thank you very much for the feedback and we appreciate the recommendations Kind Regards Brett Rowley

Great Customer Service

I recently needed a cover for the motor for my Gryphon Door (which is 20 years old) and have had no problems or service to date. The lady that answered the call went above and beyond and for such a small item. I was so impressed that I am writing this review.

Store LocationWangara, WA
Ms V Thank you so much for the feedback we really appreciate it Kind Regards Brett Rowley

Beautiful garage door.

Our new Gryphon Garage Door finishes off our house perfectly. The colour and style is amazing. We love it. Installation was done professionally and efficiently. All our requirements were taken into consideration. Thank you.

Hi Mark and Celina I am very pleased to see your comments. Thank you for the feedback. Enjoy your new Gryphon Garage Door. Kind Regards Brett Rowley

Great company a pleasure to deal with.

Gave me a quote that day and helped with any other questions I had. Once I made my decision of colour and design was fast efficient and installed within time frame advised. Great product super quiet and looks fantastic

Store LocationPerth, Malaga
Hello Angie, Great to hear your door looks fantastic. Thank you for the 5 Star review and comments we appreciate it Kind Regards Brett Rowley

Highly recommend, great product & awesome customer service

Great service and product, very happy with Gryphon Doors, we dealt with Jim and he was understanding about our needs and did everything he could to accomodate us. We love our doors and we were also very happy with the installer David, he did a great job.

Store LocationGryphon Doors Malaga, Perth
Hi Suze Thank you for your review and 5 Stars, I hope the rest of your build goes smoothly. Kind Regards Brett Rowley

Fantastic Quality and Awesome Customer Service

Very happy with our decision to go with Gryphon Garage Doors. Building / renovating is a stressful activity to undertake, so dealing with contractors that provided good equipment, on time and budget, through great customer service was really appreciated.

Job Satisfaction
Hello Neeta, I’m very pleased to see your comments. Thank you for the feedback and I hope the rest of your renovations go smoothly. Kind Regards Brett Rowley

Very happy with service and garage door.

Both their sales rep Brad and installer Rex were very knowledgeable and helpful. They helped me choose the right door for our families needs and it was installed in a very timely and professional manner. I would highly recommend.

Job Satisfaction
Hi Leigh Thank you for the 5 Star Review and your feedback, we appreciate your feedback and I will pass on the Brad and Rex. Thanks again Brett Rowley

Amazing!

Excellent service! Installer was great and informative! So glad to have a new working door that is quiet and doesn’t bang!! Very happy with product and the service, Thank you!

Job Satisfaction
Hi Josh Thanks for your comments and review we appreciate it. I’m glad you are happy with your new door. Kind Regards Brett Rowley

Great job and garage door!

Very happy with the service and, of course, my roller door!
The whole process from sales rep with his knowledge and friendly attitude to the care and skills of the installer made it a very satisfying experience.

Store LocationGryphon Garage Doors, 8/24 Vale St, Malaga WA 6090
Hi Ian Thank you for the feedback we appreciate it. Enjoy your Gryphon Door. Kind Regards Brett Rowley

Fantastic

Great service and helpful. Chris was very friendly and knowledgeable. The whole team involved explained the process. Installer was professional and neat. Customer services very helpful and friendly to us.

Job Satisfaction
Hi Mark Thank you for the feedback and comments we really appreciate it. I will pass on your comments to the team. Have a great day! Kind Regards Brett Rowley

Great Garage Door

Extremely happy with new garage door. Experience was great from salesman to installer. Door looks fantastic and is so quiet compared to my all door. Very happy with door and will definitely recommend Gryphon Doors

Job Satisfaction
Hi there, Thank you very much for the great feedback and the 5 Star review Kind regards Brett Rowley

New Garage Door

My garage door was in sore need of replacing. After submitting an enquiry online I received a prompt reply. From the time I talked to Brad and to the time it was installed I was pleasantly suprised on how quick and efficient the whole process was. Rex our installer was very professional and cleaned up after as well as recommending how to maintain our new garage door. It looks beautiful and there's hardly any noise from the new motor. Cannot recommend this company more highly. Thank you for a job well done.

Job Satisfaction
Hi Cynthia and Michael, I am very pleased to read reviews like this as we really do aim to please. Thank you for the 5 star review and wonderful feedback we all appreciate it. I will pass on your comments to the team. Kind Regards Brett Rowley

Very happy with new door

We are thrilled with our new garage door. The whole process, from first making contact to installation, was very professionally handled. The door is high quality, so much quieter than our old one and looks beautiful. Also, the rear of the door will be so much easier to clean - all the better to get to the bottom of crevices where spiders and dirt can collect.

Store LocationMalaga
Hello James, We very happy you are thrilled with your new Gryphon door. Thank you for the comments and 5 Star review we truly appreciate it. Kind Regards Brett Rowley

Great service and excellent installation

We are extremely happy with the new garage door. Gryphon responded promptly to our enquiry for a quote, and were very friendly and helpful. Our old roller door was removed and the new door expertly installed. It looks fantastic and really modernises the appearance of our house. Thank you very much!

Store LocationGryphon Garage Doors – Perth
Simon, Thank you so much for the 5 Star Review and great feedback we really appreciate it. Kind Regards Brett Rowley

2 New replacement Doors

Working in the building industry I see quite different versions of "quality"! From Brad who was very professional through to the installation of our doors we are very happy with the our two heavy garage doors we had replaced. Service was exceptional and our doors are very quite.

Store LocationMalaga
Hi Paula Thank you for the lovely feedback, we appreciate it. I will pass on your comments to the team Kind Regards Brett Rowley

Very good replacement door

Salesman was very helpful and knowledgeable he helped us pick the desired door, and didn’t push us towards a more expensive model.
The delivery was on time and fitted to perfection.

Hello Jackie We are super pleased you are happy with your new Gryphon Door. Thank you for your comments and feedback we really appreciate it. Kind Regards Brett Rowley

Great Experience

Very happy with the service provided by Gryphon in the installation of my garage door. Brad who carried out the on-site inspection was very friendly and helpful and Rex who did the installation was also very friendly and did a great job. Overall a very enjoyable experience.

Hello Mark Thank you for leaving a review. We really appreciate the feedback, I will pass on to Brad and Rex. Kind Regards Brett Rowley

Brilliant door !

Very pleased with the professional way this job was carried out from quote to installation of door.The door installer took no time at all to finish then topped it with a very informative run through of all the ways the Gryphon sectional door worked (thanks Rex) Oh yes it is true they are ultra Quiet!.

Store LocationMalaga Office
Hi Danice and Bernard Thank you very much for the feedback. We are pleased you are happy with the whole Gryphon experience, I will pass on your comments to Rex. Kind Regards Brett Rowley

Very pleased

We are very happy with the service that we received at the point of sale and installation. We were looking forward with anticipation at having new remote controlled garage doors installed. We are extremely happy with our new doors. Thank you for our experience dealing with you.

Hello David We are so pleased your new doors are installed and you are happy. Thank you for feedback and 5 Star review. Kind Regards Brett Rowley

Excellent service

I was very impressed with the whole process starting with our quote from Brad through to the installation day, with no hassles at all. Our new door changes the whole look of the home and very happy as we haven’t had a working door for a few years.

Job Satisfaction
Hi Tania Thank you for the 5 Star review, we are super happy you are happy! We appreciate the feedback. Kind Regards Brett Rowley

Hi I am trying to program some new controls to the roller door,it has let me program 2 controls but won't let me do any more They all have brand new batteries in them so that's not the problem Also when I tried to resent My original control, I now press the button and the door won't start opening for about three to five seconds Hope you can help. Thanks Kim.
Hi Kim Please contact the office on 1300 959 554 and we can either talk you through it or send you the instructions, which ever is easier for you. Kind Regards Brett Rowley

9 years ago Gryphon Doors PL in Bass Hill NSW installed a colorbond manual roller door. It was excellent and i have had no problem with the product. Unfortunately, 2 days ago, I suspect my garage door lock had been tempered with. My key does not fit the keyhole anymore. I need to replace the lock. Please advise me if Service is available in Concord NSW. Thank you and best regards, Christopher Lim . mobile #[number removed]
Hi Chris We no longer have an outlet in NSW, a possible solution for you is to contact a local supplier, they should be able to supply a new lock system and key set. Hope this is at least some help Have a good weekend Regards Brett Rowley

Is Gryphon honoring any of the 10 years warranty that was offered? We had our garage door installed on January 2016. Victor [email removed]
Hi Victor Yes, to book a service or report an issue please call 1300 959 554 Kind Regards Brett RowleyI will check and see what the answer to this question is today, I'm aware of the shady business dealing this company under its original owner was famous for. My door took 4 replacements to get right and it's still not the door I ordered or functioning to its correct working standard. I've spoken to several staff with no answers and have now spoken and booked a service with the new owners. One point was told the service technician is an employee, always a bonus, but after booking was told, oh no were all contractors... So today I will see how the job ends and query The warranty, as I do have issues, as do most of the customers on this forum, I just hope the new owner and team Move forward and produce, supply and service correctly and for a long time, Also honour warranties... Cheers Dean will re post outcome of my dealings today Soon...