Verifiedguardianinsurance.com.au

Karen
Karen2 posts
  Bronze Accident & Illness Cover

Fantastic support

Very courteous team member George. Clarified queries and was very patient and thorough. Well done Show details ·  1
Annie
AnnieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Making a claim

The vet office submit my claim and I immediately get a text message indicating they are working on my claim and then I receive the money straight to my bank account. The process works well and I feel confident that my claim is handled quickly Show details ·  1
Daniel
DanielGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Happy customer

I have been with Guardian pet insurance for more than a decade now . All of my new pups were covered from the start. They are easy to talk to and the online claiming process is straightforward. I wouldn’t have dogs without this insurance Show details ·  1
Recent customer
Recent customerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC18 posts
Guardian Insurance
Guardian Insurance   DM
Ross Compton
Ross ComptonSydney Surrounds, NSW2 posts

Exceptional experience at claim

Unfortunately we encountered a serious illness with our dog. The claims process and settlement of benefits was extremely easy, and super quick. I would highly recommend Guardian Pet Insurance Show details ·  1
Beets
BeetsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts

Good value

Fast processing of claims that take literally 2 Mins to upload. If only “human” health insurance was this easy and provided this much value for money. Show details ·  1
Emz
Emz2 posts

So easy to deal with

My dog has recently had a few issues that I have needed to claim for. Guardian have always gotten back with claims quickly and had no issues ever. Show details ·  1
Bec C.
Bec C.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Always amazing service

Super fast, easy to use pet portal with reimbursements done within a few days
Love Guardian Show details ·  1
Jodi
JodiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Quick & stress free

Claim processed on the spot, only pay the gap! Brilliant! Show details ·  1
Contact.firstname
Contact.firstname
  Guardian Pet Insurance

Excellent,staff always very helpful and friendly

My policy for my pet was just what I needed.My claims were usually promptly solved.Have been with company for quite a few years.Can't remember how many. Thank-you for your professional years of service.Kind regards Trish Van Den Broeke. Show details ·  1
Kyla
Kyla
  Platinum

Very happy I have my policy

I have had my policy for six years and thankfully haven’t had to claim until a couple off weeks ago, I am thankful I have the policy and it was very easy to claim the vet I go to did it all for me :) Show details ·  1
Denny
DennySydney, NSW3 posts

Very Satisfactory Customer Service

Claim was handled with efficiency and quickly and was lodged through the Vet Clinic at time of consultation
Policy has been held for over 7 years and I am completely happy with it Show details ·  1
Jax
Jax3 posts

An excellent plan

I’ve been with Guardian Pet Insurance for 7 years, the professional & prompt way the claims are settled is brilliant, usually within a few days lodged either by myself or through our Vet Clinic direct. Great value for money & piece of mind is wonderful. Show details ·  1
leebar
leebarSydney Surrounds, NSW4 posts

Through and fair

Our pet insurance policies are important to us. The claim process often take a a long time but the returns are fair and reflect the policy clearly. I would love the company to move to EFT returns rather than cheques, but aside from this we are happy customers.
 Show details ·  1
Chrissie
ChrissiePerth, WA

Impressed

I changed my dogs pet insurance last year as I had terrible service from previous insurer. My dog was hospitalised and i made my first claim with Guardian which was quite a substantial claim. it was processed and reimbursed within a week. Super impressed and would highly recommend.  Show details ·  1