Unreasonable requests for information

I was with guardian for 6 months. During that time I made 1 claim which wasn't paid even though I followed the consultants request to the letter. A month after the submission of the claim I received a written request for further documents including the vets consultation notes,-all of them. And details of every single visit and test. All for the sake of 50 back when I pay 60 a month. RIDICULOUS

Benedict G.Guardian Insurance

Hi Pauline, we're sorry that there has been a delay. Please send us a private message with your policy and contact details and we will forward them to a Claims Manager who will be in touch with you shortly.

Insurance increased by 18.6% because my dog turned 4

My policy was increased by 18.6% from the previous year. When I called to question it they advised me it was due to my dog turning 4 (How ridiculous). They then went on to tell me that if I move to a different insurance company they will seek payment for the whole year (one month into new policy) as I had made a claim for a general check up already. This is the first review I have ever done on anything but felt compelled due to the laughable feedback I was given. I understand increases on an annual basis occur, but 18.6%.......give me a spell.

Excellent job

A really nice service from you guys. The customer service was really helpful. Casper had a skin problem. I took him to the vet and the bill was around 200. On Friday I just got 80 % transfered to my account. I have to admit that I was really scared reading the reviews. But anyway i was very satisfied with your service and the process didnt take long at all.

Insurance claim madeYes

No idea of customer Service & very quick to take your premiums

I attempted to confirm that my claim had been received as this was my first on line,,after 20 plus minutes on hold I gave up & sent an E/mail to their address. received an automatically generated reply,,it will be interesting to see how quickly I receive a call etc from a Human.
    These people are quick to take your funds but very slow to provide customer service.
    My last experience where I made a claim using the Fax number provided was Horrendous.

Greenstone F.Guardian Insurance

Hello, we're sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the service provided. If you'd like to speak with a Claims Manager please share your policy details with us in a private message, thank you.

PEH
    PEH
    Greenstone F.Guardian Insurance

Hello, we'd be happy to arrange for a Claims Manager to contact you. In order to identify your policy we kindly ask that you share your policy details with us in a private message, thank you.

brontes

brontesgold coast

Difficult but paid off

Delay Payment of simple claim

A simple claim and they continually inundated us with paperwork and repeatedly requested the same paperwork. My dog was 2yrs old and didn't have any history other then check ups. They just don't want to Process the Claim. None of the claim correspondence had a contact number, or representative only was all via email/fax. I am sure I will never see my claim

Customer RelationsGuardian Insurance

Hi Heather, we apologise for the delay. Please send us your policy details in a private message here: www.facebook.com/GuardianInsure and we will forward them onto a Claims Manager who will be in touch with you shortly. Thank you

ArthurPerth

Keep Away

Customer RelationsGuardian Insurance

Hi Arthur, please send us your contact details in a private message so we can call you to resolve this. Thanks

Arthur

To late, I have cancelled my policy with Guardian. I wish you were as nice an understanding when I first called regarding these matters. I have taken my business elsewhere.

Marion B

Waiting Period for Pre Existing Conditions

rob

robadelaide

Worst mistake

They are quick at taking your money but when tin comes to paying you there is always more information needed .It has been nearly 5 months still havant paid my been lucky i had the money because you cant realiy on them.Have talk to a number of vet they do not recommend this company so go to a company that the vet recommend to you trust me i am out off pocket thousands.

Shell

ShellBrisbane

Cant comment on the policy as i had to cancel before any claims were made