Guardian Pet Insurance
See the Best Pet Insurance in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Guardian Insurance

• Claim Resolution Time
    • <1 week (5)
    • 1-2 weeks (5)
    • 2-4 weeks (2)
    • 1-2 months (2)
  • Claim ApprovedYes (12) · No (2)

Excellent,staff always very helpful and friendly

My policy for my pet was just what I needed.My claims were usually promptly solved.Have been with company for quite a few years.Can't remember how many. Thank-you for your professional years of service.Kind regards Trish Van Den Broeke.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Claim Made Yes
Customer RelationsGuardian InsuranceSend a private message

Very happy I have my policy

I have had my policy for six years and thankfully haven’t had to claim until a couple off weeks ago, I am thankful I have the policy and it was very easy to claim the vet I go to did it all for me :)

Denny
DennySydney, NSW

Very Satisfactory Customer Service

Claim was handled with efficiency and quickly and was lodged through the Vet Clinic at time of consultation
Policy has been held for over 7 years and I am completely happy with it

• Incentivised Review No

An excellent plan

I’ve been with Guardian Pet Insurance for 7 years, the professional & prompt way the claims are settled is brilliant, usually within a few days lodged either by myself or through our Vet Clinic direct. Great value for money & piece of mind is wonderful.

leebar
leebarSydney Surrounds, NSW

Through and fair

Our pet insurance policies are important to us. The claim process often take a a long time but the returns are fair and reflect the policy clearly. I would love the company to move to EFT returns rather than cheques, but aside from this we are happy customers.

Chrissie
ChrissiePerth, WA

Impressed

I changed my dogs pet insurance last year as I had terrible service from previous insurer. My dog was hospitalised and i made my first claim with Guardian which was quite a substantial claim. it was processed and reimbursed within a week. Super impressed and would highly recommend.

Bec C.
Bec C.Sydney, NSW

Love Guardian so quick, great service and easy to use

Amazing product. We have had guardian pet insurance for our 3 year old cavoodle since day 1. Amazing service, quick returns and friendly staff. Love it ! Highly recommend to anyone.

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Bill S
Bill SGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not what I expected

Lodged two claims, second was settled quickly, the first claim needed further information, but I was not notified. Sent information requested, and agin more info required but was not notified. Claim was settled after 6 weeks, and still waiting on breakdown on payment received, which I was told would be sent. More communication is needed.

Lola
LolaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic!

I’ve had this insurance since my dog was 1 (now 9) I have never had a need for too many claims until now, but with my dog having a few issues in his old age, Guardian has been fantastic in assessing and paying my claims. Most claims take about a week to pay out, and I have not had to dispute anything. The policy is $50 a fortnight which I feel is a small price to pay for my pup to live a happy life and hopefully stay with us for a long time to come!

Find out how Guardian Pet Insurance compares to other Pet Insurance

Exactly what I was looking for

Great service to set up my policy for my new puppy. I’ve been with Guardian for 3 years and highly recommended them. Easy to claim. Great customer service. Friendly knowledgeable staff.

Ellie C.
Ellie C.

Super easy to deal with

Super easy to make a claim and they get to you back very fast! Money was paid into my account fast and it was easy to understand the breakdown email they supplied for my claim

Hi Ellie,
It's fantastic to hear that lodging your claim was met with ease and processed quickly. Thank you for taking the time to share your great review with us, we really appreciate it.
Kind regards,
Alisa

Maria
MariaSydney, NSW

This I am happy with sound cool

It was easy to set up I am a first time customer and the consultant was very helpful by explaining what I did not understand quite well. So far I am happy

Sheldo
Sheldo

Confidence

Excellent service and ease of setting up the policy,good value for money. Clarity in all details and excellent communication of the policy details and the charges involved. Great experience for this sale.

Truely wonderful service.

The pet insurance is perfect. My claim for my dog were resolved very quickly with no problems. I would highly recommend Guardian to every I know. Thank you for the excellent service.

Hi Jax,
I'm delighted to hear of the wonderful service that you received and that your claim for your dog was resolved quickly. Thank you for taking the time to share your great review with us, we really appreciate it.
Kind regards,
Alisa

EXCLUSIONS ARE VERY ANNOYING!

I have been paying premiums for my dog since he was a puppy (over 6 years means over $5,000, with minor claims amounting to maybe $800)... now he is starting to get older, the premiums are increasing, and so are the exclusions! I am not happy that my dog's quality of life will either suffer, or my expenses will increase more than two-fold. Unfortunately, if I switch to another insurance company now, I am likely to be hit with higher premiums and less cover due to conditions that have now been diagnosed... GRRRRR!