Nikolett

NikolettSouth East Queensland, QLD

Friendly service and very easily understood the representative

Easy to set up,I think it’s good value but I have only just got it so haven’t tried to make a claim yet. I like the fact I can use any vet.

Hi Nikolett,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the ease in which you were able to set up your policy and of the great service that you have received from our team.

SvS

SvSMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Portal never works but excellent cover

I have had this policy since my puppy was 8 weeks old. I have lodged a few claims and am very happy with how supportive and efficient you have been. Wish I would never have to use pet insurance but turns out we needed it. The portal is very slow and doesn't work very well. And I wish you wouldn't post anything to me - email is fine. However the cover itself can't be faulted. Thank you for supporting me, my family and my little dog during an unexpected tough time.

Claim Resolution Time1-2 weeks
Claim DateFebruary 2020
Claim ApprovedYes
Jamie

JamieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional care! Highly recommend!

The policy is good value given the return on bills. We have been with the company in the past with a previous pet and you were highly accommodating and caring during our time.

Hi Jamie,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am thrilled to hear that we can provide you with suitable cover for your new pet and we really appreciate your recommendation.

Lavinia

LaviniaPerth, WA

It is very important

I only got it last night, but it was very easy to set up.

I like the fact that it is helping guide dogs as my dog is a therapy dog and i know how important they are

Hi Lavinia,
Thank you for taking the time to share your lovely review. I'm glad to hear your policy was set up with ease for you and your dog. Thanks again and welcome to our Guide Dogs Family.

Mindy

MindyPerth, WA

Great services

Good follow up. Explanation of the service included in the offer was very helpful as well. Hopefully the claim will be as seamless in the future when I need to use it!

Annie

AnnieGippsland, VIC

Good pet insurance but how do you register on the portal, it’s well hidden, can find login but not for new customers,

Easy to set up but cannot register, please advise how, I am reasonably computer literate but where is the To Register bit? No claims made yet, would be tricky as I cannot register.

Anna I

Anna IPerth, WA

The most competitive and comprehensive policy available on the market

Upon comparison to other policies within the marketplace, this is by far the most competitive and comprehensive cover available, and with proceeds going to the Guide Dogs it’s for a genuine worthwhile cause. I’m 100% happy with this cover for my pooch.... only the best will do!

Hi Anna,
Thank you for sharing such a great review, we really appreciate it. I'm delighted to hear we have been able to provide an affordable policy with suitable cover for you and your pooch.

Nish

NishGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible. Misleading information

Tracey Rehberg

Tracey RehbergCentral Queensland, QLD

Fantastic

Value for money for the every day consumer. Our policy was very easy to set up over the phone with the consultant who was very informative & very friendly. Great product knowledge with easy to understand guidelines

Grant

GrantGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

To hard to claim and keep getting logged out of portal

No no portal never works keep logging out claims are to hard give them details of the vet and still don’t get it back rip off for $60 plus a month been with them for 7 months and thinking of changing

Hi Grant,
I am sorry to hear of the issues you have faced whilst submitting your claim. We would appreciate the opportunity to look into your experience and I have sent you a private message to obtain further information.

Amy

AmyPerth, WA

Frustrating and about to give up

June 2019 we adopted our dog, needed to have him fixed as part of the adoption contract, continuously need to provide vet history, emailed it twice, had to call again.

Claim Resolution Time3+ months
Number of Pets2 pets

Hi Amy,
I am sorry to hear of your recent claiming experience. We would appreciate the opportunity to look into this for you and have sent a private message to obtain further information.

Sue

SueCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Im hoping this is wat im after

Easy to set up
Pricing good compared to others
I looked at many policies and guide dogs seemed best value with good returns
Also offering gap pay is a bonus

Hi Sue,
I'm glad to hear we are able to provide you an affordable cover for your pet and that you're happy with the value found in your policy. Thank you for taking the time to share your lovely review.
Alisa

Best value out of the many policies we considered!

The policy was bad y easy to set up online. We looked at multiple policies and this one came in at more than $300 cheaper as well as more benefits.
Highly recommended!

Hi Clare,
Thank you for your lovely review. I'm glad to hear we can provide you with an affordable policy that suits your needs. We appreciate you taking the time to share this.

Amazing Service

Madison was amazing and took the time to answer my every question. We were on the phone for over an hour and not once did she rush me. She was able to provide me with additional information that i didn't know I would need coverage for and then took the time to tell me what was all covered.

Shaz

ShazAdelaide

Junk insurance - won't pay for anything!

CHOICE is right - pet insurance is junk insurance. This mob won't pay for anything, and keep jacking up my premiums. I'm furious, about to cancel & get out of it altogether. Will self fund myself, going forward. Don't waste your money folks!

Claim Resolution Time1-2 months
Number of Pets2 pets

Hi Shaz,
I am sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction in relation to your recent claim. We would appreciate the opportunity to look into your experience and have sent you a private message to obtain further information.

Find out how Guide Dogs Pet Insurance compares to other Pet Insurance

Super helpful and polite staff

Canstar recommended. Pet insurance is something you hope you wont have to use too much and if that is the case i'm glad some of my premiums will support Guide Dogs Australia.

Hi Carmel,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am delighted to hear of the great service that you have received and that we can provide you with cover that is suitable to your needs.

Trudy

TrudySouth East Queensland, QLD

Ease of insurance claim

My vet was able to submit the claim on my behalf (after giving my policy number). This made things extremely easy. The only other feedback I would give is that I received a letter stating that I couldn't claim on some of the vet history prior to the date of my insurance policy. At that time I thought the entire claim had been rejected. It would have been beneficial to write in the same letter that other claims were still being reviewed or had been accepted. as I had not intention of trying to claim for these bills but they were required by your insurance company.

Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim ApprovedYes
Tonka

TonkaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Policy - Excellent Benefits

Policy is excellent value for the amount you can claim up to in a year and it was relatively easy to set up. I have only just signed up, so no claims have been lodged. We have been with the company for 1 day now but we are happy so far.

Daryl

DarylCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Not sure if it’s worth it

Most things we tried to claim are not covered and every time we tried, we were asked numerous times for full medical history from the vet, even though we had given it to them.

Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks

Hi Daryl,
We’re sorry to hear about your recent claiming experience. I have sent you a private message as we would like to look into this further.

Carmel

CarmelGoulburn Valley, VIC

Worth the value

The value of the policy is extremely competitive and the set up was so easy.
The claim was finalised within 10 days.
We Have been with the company for 9 months and we are very happy.

Hi Carmel,
I am so pleased to hear you're finding the great value in your cover and are happy with your claim experience. Thank you so much for taking the time to share this with us.