2H&M

H&M

2.1

78 reviews · Statistics

23% · 1857 · 73%

Return Claim MadeYes (10) · No (38)
Sizing
  • Very small (4)
  • Slightly small (3)
  • True to size (16)
  • Slightly large (1)
  • Very large (2)
Product Appearance As advertised (12) · Not as advertised (6)
Brand Manager for H&M? Claim your listing.
See the Best Clothing Shops & Brands in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

William H.
William H.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service just lies and more lies

Towards the end of last year I purchase an item at Auckland whilst on a cruise and the staff member omitted to remove the security device. I returned item to the store by mail which they acknowledged.
I can understand why the reviews are low for this company as I have communicated numerous times in order to receive refund. Promise promises is all I get. G. Hill Caloundra AUST. Show details
Customer
CustomerNSWSydney, NSW10 posts

Frustrating Impersonal Customer Service

I sent customer service an email with some questions regarding a few products I was looking to purchase. I received a template response back that didn’t answer any of my questions.

I wrote back in the hope I would receive a proper answer this time. Unfortunately I received an even longer jargon filled nonsensical template email that didn’t come close to answering any of my questions.

Impersonal customer service severely lacking in product knowledge.

dneesha7
dneesha7QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

BRUCE
BRUCEQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Really bad customer service

Wow can't believe we have been delivering clothing to h and m for about 2 years.
My wife went to deliver a large bag of cloths to day 12/1/24 and as we use the same bag repeatedly other h and m staff just get a trolly to put it in for us so we can take our bag home and use it again.
Today though they refused our donation as it wasn't in bags they could keep so we had to take it home again. Very disappointed.
JustDanny
JustDannyNSWCentral West, NSW30 posts

Cargo Twill used to be a premium item now the cargo is Target like. I don't know the difference between pima and premium tees and they are constantly out of stock for both in small medium and large. Either they're not making enough tees or not stocking Australian warehouse enough. I'm not rich at all and I would buy 10 of these shirts if I could... Imagine the losses... Tried 3 times in last year. I guess I'll give up and shop elsewhere.
Eagles
EaglesNSWSydney, NSW3 posts

Dress did not arrive in delivery - will not give refund or ship dress. Unbelievable!!!

One of my dresses didn’t arrive in online delivery. Customer service is refusing to ship the item or process a refund. Not ok to hide behind offshore customer service operators to avoid basic Australian Consumer Laws and contract laws which businesses have to comply with to do business here.

I should not be out of pocket for H&M’s errors.

Update - wow now I am seeing in customer reviews this is a common issue. Unbelievable H&M think they can continue to operate like this in a country where we have consumer laws to protect this kind of behaviour.

Shay
ShayNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Cheap looking but expensive

When H & M first came to Australua, it was different and cheap, but now, it is very expensive and the clothing is weird. There are never enough staff and wait times at registers are always extensive, don't like the shopping experience overall. Show details
No thanks
No thanksWAPerth, WA7 posts

Wrong item delivered

I ordered a dress for my Granddaughter’s birthday and paid express postage so it would definitely get here on time for her Birthday. I received a parcel )
( not by express post) and it was the wrong item in it, a little black jacket. I spoke to customer service who told me they would resend the dress the next day with full refund. As I hadn’t received any notifications, I contacted customer service again only to be told by another operator that I would not be receiving the dress and I would get a 50 percent refund as soon I sent the jacket back.
What a debacle! I will never shop with them again, they are a bunch of amateurs!! Show details
Mez
MezNSWSydney, NSW

Crap company to buy and deal with

I purchased an item online, completely different item got sent out to me... now Im waiting 3 weeks to get my refund... support do nothing but say wait. So over it. Will never buy from this company again. Show details
Beatriz
Beatriz

Jo mama
Jo mama
  Fair Incentive

This shop is amazing!!!

I love the styles and colors in the shop. It has great fits and even I bought the most comfortable jumper everrrr! I will indeed go back again really soon!! Show details
T.G
T.GSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA26 posts

Cat L.
Cat L.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC5 posts

Delete me for none use

So I dont use my account for a while so you choose to shut it down instead of trying to get me come back. It certainly does not want me to ever use you again, its all about the $$$ I have never had this from a company ever. Show details
Rebecca H
Rebecca H5 posts

No customer service or landlines at stores

In store experience is fine but if you need an item at another store - sorry can’t help you. None of the stores have a landline (even though it’s 2023) and the number online takes you to an overseas attendant who I love you deals with online. Useless Show details
Not happy
Not happy

Rip offs

Be careful, when paying with pay pal. They take the money out of your account but the order won't go through. When you call them they say they don't except that sort of payment you will be refunded. They offer this payment (PayPal) option but you can't use it. Now let's see if I actually get my refund. Don't care if they have nice stuff, I will never shop there again. Not happy