Haier HWF75AW1

Haier HWF75AW1

Terrible Sound

My new washing machine makes horribly lound noise when it spins. I called the customer service, took a day off from work just to wait for the tenician to come and inspect, then I was told the new washing machine is in default, so I had to take another day off to wait for the changover on the day, but the same issue still exits, called the customer serice, was told have to take another day off to have another technician to come in before they can provide any solution.....most terrible experinece ever!!!

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Best washing machine I’ve ever owned

This washing machine is incredible. I wash anything in it. It hasn’t had a single fault yet. Everything comes out so clean. It uses 30L less water than my last washing machine and it’s very quiet. If I could possible marry a washing machine this would be it. I love the different programs you can choose.

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Just after extended warranty expired, so did it

Was a good machine for 3 years. I didn't find it's wash cycles very flexible but the sportswear 25 min wash was a fave. As long as you're not looking for a long term solution, it's a cost effective solution for a small family. It does spin clothes nicely and is reasonably gentle on clothes.

Date PurchasedAug 2015

Absolutely amazing !!

We have just moved into our new home and we needed to buy a washing machine. My boyfriend had reed reviews and hear amazing comments about this brand. This washing machine is so easy to use our cloths go in filithy with stains and come out absoloutly clean. We are so happy with our purchase

Date PurchasedAug 2018

This washer is excellent.

After trialling the Haier for over a month now and posting numerous reviews on its amazing cycles, gentle but thorough washing performance, its energy ratings, temperature control and convenient front loading I can honestly say it is the best machine I’ve ever owned and would not consider going back, so much so I gave my 3 year old 9.5 Westinghouse top loader away to continue using the Haier. It’s just so efficient, cleans noticeably better and is so much gentler on our clothes, especially the uniforms and muddy scouts clothes that need a deep clean but to last. My toddlers stains are coming out now with just regular top loader detergent, I don’t need as many expensive pre soak and wash enhancing products that were essential with my old machine. The babies clothes and woolens are clean but not distorted and pilling like many wool cycles on other machines, you really can trust the Haier will delicates, it hasn’t ruined a single item of clothing and with the handmade baby woolens that is amazing and so convenient! With four busy kids I have a lot to wash but now I don’t dread it so much because with the Haier there is no hit or miss risk with damage or setting stains in worse.
Read my other reviews to learn more about the amazing cycle options, including sport which is just made for families!!
I highly recommend the Haier if you want a family friendly, efficient, convenient and all round top performing machine. I was such a skeptic but my experience has been nothing but positive and I love my Haier
Read more at [weblink removed]

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Fantastic value and great quality and performance

This washing machine presently is being offered at remarkably low prices.

I have used mine for several months, and so far, I can only say good things about it.

It washes efficiently and effectively.

The manner of operation is similar to other good front loader machines in my experience, in terms of water consumption, washing and drying performance, quietness and vibration.

It is a cold fill only machine, with a water heater- this may be an important consideration for some.

The quality of manufacture is very impressive.

The controls are easy to use and understand. The controls include a delay start feature, which adds to the convenience of use.

Well worthwhile considering as a good workhorse for the home laundry!

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Perfect washed cloths every wash

This was the best washing machine I've had in my 53 years of life. It was on the cheaper side in comparison to others and the screen is easy to read and the different wash programs are easy to select. The cloths have always come out very well washed as well

Date PurchasedJul 2016

This machine is as fragile as a pregnant penguin!

The drum started making terrible sound..it is very difficult to deal with this machine..it’s got a broken drum.
Cost of repair is very high.
Do not buy this machine, it will give you nothing but pain.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Better than expected for the price

A great machine, washes well and quietly. You can set the temp as low as 20 C and modify the spin speed. It has a good variety of programs. I followed the booklet to stop the end of cycle alarms as I don't like them & I use off peek electricity at night. I have to remember that I put a wash on as all the lights go off too. I've not had a problem so far! As for setting it up, It did take a couple of hours to unpack, though we weren't in any rush, make sure you have spanners and spirit level & we used a thin piece of wood & old coasters under 2 feet to get it level on our floor. I marked its position on the floor and it hasn't moved out of place. I've seen it advertised for less since we bought it, so shop around.

Awesome!

Easy to use, great to look at and washes like a dream. It is so much quieter than my last machine which was a Beko, I was very happy with my Beko until it started to breakdown, we replaced a pump and it broke down again and we figured it was time for a new one. After much research on Product Review the Haier seemed to be the most reliable, best value machine on the market. I also found that the history of the company was interesting, had no idea that they were so large! Fisher Paykel look after the repairs as they are owned by Haier. I purchased this through Betta Home Living for $499 with free delivery and received $100 cash rebate via our local council due to the water rating. We also purchased a 5 year extended warrantee for $99, just in case there are any issues in the future.

Great machine

This machine is great it is quiet, holds heaps, and cleans well and clothes come out great it is good value for money I have had no problems with it at all. You can add fabric softener and a pre-strainer like vanish and every mark is moved and you can vary the heat and spin

Date PurchasedOct 2017

Great for a secondhand buy

We bought this off gumtree as someone had upgraded to a larger size and had this super cheap. We've used it a lot since then and it still washes the cloths very well and the drum wasn't very dirty. The only issue was buying new tubes as the old ones had began to get clogged up

Date PurchasedNov 2016

So far so good

Great works fine, quite, washes well. There are plenty of settings to chose from. Water and energy rating are good.
Initially it was vibrating a bit but that was because of improper installation. We have been using it for a month and it is running smooth. Purchased it from the good guys at a very good price I think it is great value for money

GREAT WASHING MACHINE

Switching over from a top loader to a front loader i havnt looked back since.Great look and design. I like this washing machine as it is quite yet does a great job. The machine has many different functions which include express 15, daily wash, delicates or even hand wash. My perosnal favourite is the express 15 wash as it washes your clothes in 15 minutes.

Can’t fault it!

Large capacity machine perfect for a large family, heaps of wash cycles to choose from, easy to use (even for the kids) very quiet, extremely fast spin, clothes come out perfectly clean and require much less drying or ironing compared to my previous washer... and it looks great too! Highly recommended!!!

Perfect Machine. Happy Customer

I have only had my washing machine for approx 2 months. Before I purchased this one I researched all of the available machines. I am very happy with my Haier. It is quiet, has a great variety of programs, washes and rinses very well . It operates so quietly that I forget that it is on. I purchased from the Good Guys who delivered, installed and checked its operation, then took away my old machine. Grazza. Albury

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Such a great washing machine

This washing machine has far exceeded my expectations for the price I paid. I've been using it for a year now, and it hasn't skipped a beat. It has all the features I'd expect from a more expensive machine including many different wash cycles, temperature/speed adjustment and wash delay. The only issue is that it can be a little loud compared to more expensive units, but it is far from excessive. Don't be turned away by brand recognition, this was my first Haier purchase and I'm not looking back. The big brands were not offering anywhere near the functionality of this unit at the same price point.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

The best yet

Have had Haier front loader for three months, the performance is the best, quiet, large selection of cycles self cleaning inside rubber flanges. Floor stability excellent. Washes very clean on all cycles quick and daily wash most popular, handles Doonas well in 8Kg weight wash exterior features easy to wipe and polish.

Great washing machine

I've had this machine for 9 months and it works great. Washes well and has a variety of options for different washes. Fairly quiet if you close the door but can be a bit loud in the last few minutes spin. One complaint is that the hose length that comes with the washer is tiny, it just reaches the sink it is right next to. Depending on your laundry configuration this may be an issue for you. I used to collect grey water for the garden but there's no way to do that with such a short hose.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Great Haier Product - Quality and water saver

We used to own a Samsung front loader but failed just after the warranty period. So we got this one instead while it is on sale, it has already been with us for two years and going very strong. It has just the right number of operating modes and proved to be a real water saver. Easy to use, quality and couldn't be happier with this purchase.

Date PurchasedJun 2016