Half Price Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (166)

Debra

Debra

Care factor zero - customer service nonexistent

YYS

YYSSouth East Queensland, QLD

HALF PRICE BLINDS good material quality BUT...

May

MaySydney, NSW

Very disappointed!

Store Locationhalfpriceblinds.com.au

Robert Smith

Robert SmithWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great customer Service

I wanted a centre opening blind with 5 panels each side which is not offered on the web site. A quick phone and the girl who I spoke to knew exactly what I wanted and said she would call back if there was a problem. The Panel Blinds arrived and were just what I wanted and look fantastic.

Store LocationMandurah WA
Andy G.

Andy G.Sydney, NSW

Absolutely top shelf customer service!

Great Customer Service!

Highly recommend Half Price Blinds! Great pricing, great products (3 years on and our venetians still work perfectly and look brand new), easy to install, great customer service - very kind and prompt with replies. Would buy from them again and have recommended to many friends and family members

Aleesha McNamara

Aleesha McNamaraMid North Coast, NSW

Love them !

I installed the blinds myself and they look amazing. So easy to do and they look so modern and sleek. Exactly what I was looking for at a fraction of the price! So impressed I am showing and telling everyone about them !

Berenice

BereniceSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love them! Perfect quality, colour and size. I’ll definitely be buying more blinds as I renovate my home.

It was easy to place the order, I had great support by their customer service, even when I panicked about delivery. I installed them easily though there is one part missing in the instructions in terms of how to secure the clips to the window frame. Otherwise perfect.

TijanaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I would not recommend

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Mr G.

Mr G.

Superb Customer Service - If you want blinds use these guys!

I cannot recommend this company enough, in particular, the friendly, professional service I received from Catherine over the phone. My indoor roller blind search has become a simple process thanks to her product advice and recommendations. It has been an absolute pleasure dealing with these guys. What ever Catherine is being paid, double it! :) Thank you

Very Disappointed

Very DisappointedSouth East Queensland, QLD

DO NOT USE Half Price Blinds

Sean Andrews

Sean AndrewsDarling Downs, QLD

Excellent blinds and even better customer service

Purchased 5 vertical blinds and 5 venetian blinds from Half Price Blinds some 4 years ago. All blinds were supplied as specified, delivered promptly, well packaged and arrived undamaged. Installation instructions including online videos were comprehensive and easy to follow. Products have since performed well. Recently broke the small plastic part that holds the actuating rod which is subject to a lot of wear and tear. On seeking to purchase replacement part, Half Price Blinds immediately gifted the requested parts including postage despite the blinds being well out of warranty.

SieFou

SieFou

Overall not a great experience.

Too many ups and downs with this company...

Blinds arrived around a month after ordering. No fittings included, took another 3 weeks to receive those.
No contact from them, we always had to call / email to follow up.

Different people answer the phone, not naming names but some are very pleasant to talk to, others can be impatient and rude.

The blinds themselves are great... no complaints there.
Even contacted them via email to order more ( and ask for a better price as what was on the website).
No answer... nothing... they either do not want more business or can't be bothered replying to emails.

Store Locationonline
Tamm37

Tamm37South East Queensland, QLD

Vertisheer Blind Review

I purchased 12 vertisheers for my home. Service was awesome, wait time and delivery was great. And installation was pretty easy.The blinds are stunning. We ordered a sample and we ordered the blinds before recieving the sample. Im super glad we did because when we saw the sample we were really worried and questioned this purchase, but we got them and hung them and they are amazing. If you're considering these blinds, they are certainly worth it. They transformed the rooms throughout our house to a very elegant finish. (All our blinds are the new black collection with white tracks)

• +4
Cassandra

CassandraIllawarra, NSW

Exceeded our expectations - Perfect

We have non standard window sizes, so finding affordable blinds became a challenge. I measured and ordered online, not expecting much for the price I paid. The quality is outstanding and they fit perfectly. Thanks Half price blinds- we will be ordering again!

One very rude lady

Great customer service

Although my blinds haven't arrived yet I've been extremely happy with the customer service both on the phone, via chat and email. They're very friendly and quick to reply. I was just a couple of dollars below the amount to qualify for free shipping but after I enquired to have the shipping waived they kindly agreed. I think overall the price is very competitive, they're easy to order and I can't wait for the blinds to arrive.

Kashif484

Kashif484

Rubbish Customer Service, lying, rude and arrogant staff,

Store LocationOnline Store

Roller Blinds.

Website was easy to navigate. Instructions easy to follow. I have submitted 3 orders through this company. Had no issues.

Beautiful product, fantastic service

When replacing my verticals recently, I had to contact the store several times; once to help with my measurements and sizing, then to understand some of the extras I didn't have, and lastly to return them for alteration...my fault, I had measured incorrectly.

Jacqui was with me throughout the entire process and could not have been more helpful and patient! Highly recommend Half Price blinds and will be telling anyone that will listen as I show them my new blinds. Thanks again for a great experience.

Store LocationWA