Half Price Blinds

Fantastic

Was very pleased at how easy it was to find the roller blinds I was after. Received my order sooner than I expected, but one of the blinds were missing the brackets, but a quick phone call with you customer service team and Hayley was able to sort out my issue. She was very knowledgeable and pleasant to deal with

Warranty Claim MadeNo

A very pleasant experience.

I have purchased blinds on various occasions from half price blinds and always been very satisfied. Prompt delivery, great price and excellent service. A big thank you to Hayley for all your help.

Store LocationPurchased on line.

Best customer service

Best customer service I've experienced. Used multiple times and never an issue. Haley helped out tremendously thanks alot. Multiple room blinds made to measure easy install and easy to maintain

Store LocationHalf price blinds

Great Blinds

I ordered the Nova timber look blinds for our reno property but a week later was informed it was out of stock for another month and would I like the plain smooth finish.
At first I was dissapointed but now they are in they look amazing and the quality is great. Not cheap flimsy crap. I'm really happy we went with HPB. I will save you guys in my book for when we build our new house next year :-) Ill be very happy to shop with you again.
Only real negative: Emails need to be answered a lot quicker.

Store LocationOnline
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Block out roller blinds. Exceptional quality and price

Extremely happy with my blinds from Half Price Blinds. I ordered the blockout roller blinds (Dove) and the timber look pvc blinds (white) and the quality is great and the price was even better. Customer service was also more than happy to answer and attend to my enquires. Would happily recommend to anyone and will definitely be a returning customer. Thank you again
Kate

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Windmaster Outdoor blind. Great product, excellent quality.

Half Price Blinds promptly sent me samples I asked for. The information on the website made measuring and installing easy. I'm very happy with the product, the quality is excellent and looks great.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Vertical blind panels and blinds

Great to buy from, easy to make choice with samples. Loved my panels, look great, didnt receive my header tape but Hayley was awesome in sorting for me. I received them in no time

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Best customer service ever! Blinds are great too!!

My experience with HPB was exceptional. Hayley and Jacqui are total angels. Always very prompt and patient with all phone calls and on line enquires. The blinds are of good quality and easy to put up. Thank you for your first rate products and customer service. Very hard to come by nowadays.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Blinds gathered - stapled not taped - quick cheap manufacture - poor quality and service

18 of the 22 blinds we bought through half price blinds became gathered / wavy at the bottom within a few months of installing them. So bad you can see it from the street. We’ve just found out all the blinds were stapled at the base rod instead of taped ( a quicker, cheaper, low quality, way of making them) - hence the gathering. Now we’re told it will take 5 weeks for Half Price Blinds to fix them. We also need to weigh and pack them for return. Does anyone know how to weigh 18 blinds with a choice of kitchen or bathroom scales? Oh and we’ve been told to use temporary window coverings - for 18 windows. Really? How is that even possible? Overall the quality has been shocking and thei service an added kick in the guts. ABSOLUTELY NOT RECOMMENDED.

Store LocationPerth
Warranty Claim MadeYes

Best blind company ever

have dealt with this company several times and always top customer service and most of all excellent quality all there product and a big plus great value for money and delivery always reliable and prompt .staff always available for any help you may require .always friendly and helpful

Store Locationhalf price blinds w a

Excellent customer service!

Hayley was so helpful during our ordering process, made it a breeze. I incorrectly measured my blinds and she helped me change it no worries. Sale pricing matched as well :) thank you!!

First Class Blinds!

Purchased online. Roller blind was delivered on time and was a breeze to install. I ordered the wrong length operating chain and inquired about another one, and I was delivered one Free in the mail! No questions asked. High quality and would readily recommend.
Alan M
Hampton East

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Excellent service from all staff concerned

Bought a house lot of blinds for our new home and very happy with the service and quality. Had a small issue with two of the chain drives, but this was sorted right away and replacement parts were sent out on overnight courier. Thanks to the staff concerned!

So happy with my blind purchase

I was at my wits end with a recalcitrant landlord who refused to replace the mouldy verticals in our living room and the filthy verticals on the kitchen window over the sink that were face mounted and got in the way of the sink area and caused a cupboard door to be inoperable. Thank goodness I found Half Price Blinds! I bought replacement blades for the living room and a recess mounted custom made aluminium venetian blind for the kitchen. Now I have beautiful clean blinds and my kitchen sink area back and because I picked up a 70% off sale on the venetian blind it only cost a tad over $200 delivered! Installation was simple and the blinds came beautifully packed and in a good timeframe. I was nervous about an online colour selection but the colours are just perfect. I am not sure if this was just good luck, but they do seem pretty true to the website. A couple of small issues with the fabric insert for the verticals head rail not arriving and the parcel being addressed incorrectly to a different deliveree name instead of mine despite my specific instructions at time of ordering. The missing item has been addressed promptly, but it would be nice if the website had picked up on the delivery detail requirement as it required a subsequent phone call and email and then the parcel still arrived addressed to myself. Small beans in the scheme of things though and I am delighted with my new blinds!

Fantastic company and product

I recently purchased individual vertical panels to replace old blue panels to a fresh white. They arrived today exactly as described and in perfect condition. I would highly recommend this company and their product.

Store LocationHalf price blinds online

Perfect. Excellent quality great service

I bought 7 blinds, excellent quality. Arrived in stated time frame. Had a small problem but they troubleshooted it with a personalised video for me which was most helpful. Thanks!

Store LocationOn the net
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Absolutely beautiful products & service !!!

Ordered aluminium shutters, was phoned the next day to discuss options, the shutters arrived and exceeded my expectations. Would recommend highly to anyone wishing a beautiful quality product and service

Store LocationHalfpriceblinds.com.au

Prompt resolution

Found the blind I wanted easily and was impressed with the price and free delivery to rural QLD. The blind was good quality but the securo wand would not operate smoothly. I contacted customer service and Haley sent a new securo wand which solved the problem. Excellent service and after sales service.

Store LocationInternet

GREAT PRODUCT AND QUICK DELIVERY

New vertical blinds required for lounge and dine to replace old existing ones. Chose block out in Antique White. Arrived earlier than quoted on site and well packed. Colour exactly as per website. Full blind replaced in both rooms in 10 minutes. Customer service excellent and they actually answered the phone rather than a 'robot'. Will def use them for our other rooms once renovated.

Store LocationHalf Price Blinds Online

What an Outstanding Company and Sales Rep/Consultant

Well thank goodness I found HPB, they are cheaper than their nearest competitor and as I found, their Customer Service is second to none. My measuring and knowledge for Blinds was zero, but thanks to my sales Rep//Consultant Jacqui, who had the patience of a saint, advised me step by step through out the process on measuring different types of windows and fitting solutions. I was so happy with my first order that I decided to fit out every window in our beach house and as I took too long to order (due to making mistakes), I missed out on a Sale HPB had for a few days. Incredibly, Jacqui helped out, again, and was kind enough to honour the discount I missed out on. In my experience that gesture is unheard of.
And the quality of the Cedar Venetians is very high and beautiful to look at.

Thank you HPB and of course Sales Rep/Consultant Jacqui.

Store LocationInternet Purchase
Warranty Claim MadeNo

I have purchased aluminium shutter for bathroon and is very good. Thinking basswood for front bedrooms. Facing north and 40 degree days. Is the paint guaranteed and UV resistant?
Hi Tom, yes the paint is uv resistant all shutters have a 2yr warranty . You can use the aluminium shutters as well, most of our sales are now aluminium.

Can someone please call me back? I have contacted twice this week for an update with no response. Jackie said she would email me an update (reluctantly)- she did not email me. Two days have since passed and no one is returning my calls. The 6-8 business days have passed and I have had zero communication since processing my credit card. I am concerned about being scammed.
Hi Anne, I believe this message has been dealt with. Please email me on sales@halfpriceblinds.com.au if there are any other issues you I can help you with. Kind Regards, Jacqui

Hello, we put in an enquiry into your website and received a quote of $703 so we ordered some samples and became members. Once we received the samples we picked a colour and went back onto the website to order them and the price was increased to $ 1107. The promo code also didn’t work. Can this be sorted out? Cheers. Emma
Hi Emma, I believe this has now been resolved directly with our office. Please contact me on sales@halfpriceblinds.com.au if we can offer any further assistance. Kind Regards, Jacqui