Verifiedhalfpriceblinds.com.au

1,032 reviews
Gabbie B.
Gabbie B.2 posts

Jason FTW!

Took 3 weeks to get a response from them after lodging a request via the website but it was worth the wait - Jason went above and beyond to resolve the very minor issue we had with a couple of the clips for our Vertisheer blinds (which I adore) and now they're perfect.

Thank you again Jason, you turned my opinion of this entire business back to positive & I hope you are recognised for what seems from the other reviews on here to be your exemplary Customer Experience focus. Show details

Adam P.
Adam P.2 posts

Replacement of blinds. No problem

I've been buying from half price blinds for many years. I recently had a problem with a couple of them, after approximately 4 years. Maybe more. I spoke with Jason in Perth about this issue. He, and of course half price blinds replaced them at no cost. Even delivered to me in Sydney, no cost.
Nothing was a problem, Jason was very helpful.
I'm very happy with the products and service. Show details
Ian O.
Ian O.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Good Customer Service

Ordered 2 venetian blinds and one was damaged in delivery. Jacqui was most helpful and, on me submitting photos of the damage (the thick mailing tube had been bent and partly broken by the delivery company) she immediately arranged for a replacement to be made and delivered.
The blinds were of very good quality and very reasonably priced, and I would have no hesitation in recommending this company. Show details ·  1
Raymond W.
Raymond W.

Personal thanks for Jacqui

I just wanted to thank Jacqui personally for her courtesy and efficiency in all dealings. I can’t fault here service. Show details ·  1
Dave Etwell
Dave Etwell7 posts

Outstanding service!

We bought some blinds a while ago and we are really happy with the price, quality and service. It was more than 2 years ago! I accidentally broke the control wand. I contacted Half Price Blinds and Jason helped me out. I sent photos of the part and he sent the part postage included free of charge. Blinds work perfectly again now. Thanks so much Jason. Rare to get such great service, thanks again. Show details
Ron W.
Ron W.

Simple installation! Looks amazing!

Firstly, the online demonstration of measuring and installation is very clear, which makes the ordering process very easy. The installation is easy to execute with the help of the online demos. The blinds simply look amazing! Show details ·  1
Fiona McGuggon
Fiona McGuggonPerth, WA

Well made and fitted perfectly

Prompt delivery and an excellent product will definitely recommend to my family and friends Show details ·  1
Peter C.
Peter C.Banks 2906, ACT6 posts

Great after sales service

Great after sales service with a few problems I had I will use them again. Show details
Lizzie C
Lizzie CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

So helpful

I spoke to a Jason, who was so helpful and patient with helping me with my problem. And his prompt response to my email as well as well as sending me my replacement parts so quickly. Show details
Sam
Sam10 posts

Over 8wks since order and still nothing

It’s been 8 wks since I ordered and still haven’t received. Customer service was arrogant and told me I just need to wait.
Will never use again Show details
BAN
BAN

Excellent after-sale customer service

We are return customers, having ordered blinds on four occasions over a few years. Jacqui has our experience with Half Price Blinds an excellent one when there were a few things I needed help with. She was both efficient and friendly which is very much appreciated. Show details ·  1
Sparky
SparkyPerth, WA3 posts

No after sales reply

Issue after 2 weeks usage of micro blind. Admission of liability by the company in email. Have not done a thing in 2 months, after 3-4 emails. Going elsewhere. Show details
Alok
Alok

Painful and frustrating to deal with

Wouldn't buy from Half Price Blinds again.

I ordered 3 Roman blinds, all 3 arrived defective.

They never answer their phone, and it takes weeks to get a response back from their emails. They must be perpetually short staffed.

I had to initiate a dispute via PayPal.

I was eventually offered replacement blinds, but I had already purchased blinds from another supplier given they took nearly a month to get back to me.

They have now agreed to a refund, however no details on return shipping; and these blinds are massive. As per ACCC, Businesses are responsible for paying for the shipping costs or collecting faulty products that are large, heavy or hard to remove. Show details

Terri
TerriIllawarra, NSW

Fantastic Service

So happy with our vertical blinds from Half Price Blinds. We recently contacted HPB re a fault we had in our blinds which we purchased back in 2020. It was a pleasure dealing with Jacqui. She was very punctual & professional with our communication & we were happy to be advised that we will receive a replacement for all the blinds. We received them within a week, replaced them & looks beautiful!❤I highly recommend HPB for their competitive pricing & quality of their product. Many thanks, again, Jacqui for your assistance. Show details ·  1
HonestReview
HonestReview

DONT BUY FROM THIS PLACE

If I could give 0 Stars I would have, don’t waste your time with them customer service is horrible! Show details

Charity C.
Charity C.

Can someone answer my email? I kept ringing your phone but nobody answered me.

Cazza
Cazza

How long does a customer have to wait for a reply to emails and phone calls regarding a problem with the blinds I purchased

Half Price Blinds   DM

Hello Cazza, I'm sorry your having this experience, we have staff of sick at the moment, can you please email through your contact details so I can follow up on your emails and phone calls Thanks.

Tim Dub

Who manufactures the parts and components (half price blinds) for this company’s products…. I need replacement parts for my awning system which we have owned for many years but the company itself has been very unhelpful in getting us the answers we need and more importantly the parts we desperately need, if the middleman won’t help us out we need to get to the source!! if anyone has the answer of who manufactures their products please let me know, thanks… Tim W [Personal Details Removed]

Tim Dub

I know why you can’t find my details on your system, that’s because I’m posting this query on behalf of my fiancé…
Ms Amy Spicer,
#0409025542
amy_spicer@msn.com
try search her details

CategoryOnline Shops and Blind & Shutter Shops
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount $449
After Sales ServiceYes
Type of Blinds OfferedAwnings, Curtains, Plantation, Roller, Roman, Shutters, Venetian and Vertical
Custom Sizing Yes