Half Price Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (222)

Exceptional customer service

Placed order HPB2606035 after speaking with Ian over the phone who was so helpful and courteous that he left with me with absolutely no reservations about using this company. I initially spoke with him over 3 months ago and despite having a bad memory for names, remembered him due to his outstanding customer service. 3 months later he's still leaving a great impression. I haven't received my order yet but have already had a very positive experience thanks to Ian.

Ray W

Ray WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great vertical blind slats

Message: Hi there
I received my order (HPB2588027) this week of 16 replacement vertical blind slats as promised, and would like to compliment you and your staff on the quality of the work and the extra thought of even including a spare slat.
Each slat included the top hook and bottom weight which also surprised me as I thought I would have to use the existing old ones.
When I'm ready to finish my home improvements , I'll be back.
Many thanks
Ray

Truly wonderful, helpfull people.

Tim H.

Tim H.Hobart, TAS

Better than half price, but premium service.

Virago

ViragoBRISBANE

Excellent service , great product

Easy to use website. Colour ordered was not available but the excellent sales person, Jacqui, was able to recommend an alternative. The blinds were very easy to install. Good quality product exceeded only by the high quality service. Polite, prompt and informative. Trust is everything with on-line transactions but never had any concerns here because of the excellent communication. Thanks!

Excellent products and customer service!

I've ordered blinds from HPB several times. Cannot fault their product or service! Thank you for your help today Ian!

Great value & service

We use Half Price Blinds to provide a well priced product for rental investment properties. The service is excellent, supply time lines very impressive and the product is good value for money.

Liz

LizMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Impressive service

I made a mistake on my order and Half Price Blinds readily refunded me. My new order was custom made and delivered so quickly - very impressive. I easily installed the blinds myself. I would not hesitate to highly recommend this company. Thank you. My blinds look fantastic.
Liz

phil.lowry

phil.lowryChisholm 2905, ACT

Great service and asdistance from Jacqui

I had originally sent my contact form via online. A subsequent email from me generated another ticket and I wanted to ensure that the information was added to the original. I rang the 1300 number and spoke to Jacqui. Her excellent customer service skills resolved my issue very quickly. Thanks, Jacqui. Great work and much appreciated. Phil L.

Sean

SeanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent products with great service

I have placed multiple orders over the years and have been extremely happy with their products, I have ordered multiple roller binds and they have always been perfect fit.

NO BLINDS

NO BLINDS Northern Region, NSW

No follow up or communication from company on 6 week wait for order valued at over $4500

Unfortunately I have had to contact half price blinds four times to follow up when our blinds would be delivered
They were order late February and have not arrived yet
Half price blinds keep telling me they will call me back with updates but haven’t received a call ! Also will not provide me with tracking number .
Not the 11 day turn around promised

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Claire

ClaireMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not great...

While it was certainly easy to choose, measure and order the blinds, after waiting a while for them to arrive I was super excited to regain our privacy. My partner (who placed the order) was excited enough to put them up immediately! However, 3 of the 5 had no mounting brackets in the packets. So disappointed! We immediately emailed, and had no response over the weekend, and finally obtained a response the following week. Now, 10 days later, the brackets have finally arrived... in white instead of the black stipulated on our order. Although my partner doesn't want to complain I just don't think this is good enough. Really disappointed and unlikely to use the company again.

Murray and Me

Murray and MeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great pantry door option

I bought a panel blind to use as pantry door alternative more than a year ago.They arrived on time, were fairly easy to install and looked great. Then, a few days ago one panel was yanked out by a child and the clips broke.
Ian from Half Price Blinds responded immediately to my email requesting spares and sent a few for free, just like that!

Alan C.

Alan C.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great blinds, great retailer!

Recently had an issue with a delivery (my mistake) I spoke to Jackie, she was very understanding and provided me several options to remedy my issue.
Thanks Half Price Blinds.

Lahn

Lahn

Awesome product very happy with our purchase

I just wanted to say a very big thankyou
We received our blinds last week & put them up over the weekend. They are absolutely perfect. Look amazing perfect colour exaclty like the picture online.
They were easy and quick to install.
Would definitely recommend your company to anyone very very happy with the product and the excellent customer service we received through the whole process

Annoot

AnnootSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great customer service

Ordering the blinds was easy and installing them was straightforward.
My grandchildren got a bit rough and broke a connection on the panels but getting the parts was easy thanks to Ian who knew exactly what I needed. Thanks

M and M Mee

M and M MeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

I had been waiting for quite some time for the 50mm Cream Timber-look Nova Blinds to come back into stock. Ian was my go to person and when they were back in stock he ensured that I received the discounted price that was available when I tried to initially place my order. Order placed and am waiting to receive them in a couple of weeks. Ian was fantastic, upbeat and very helpful and went out of his way to make another satisfied customer. Well done Ian! Great customer service. I would definately recommend Half Price Blinds to anyone wishing to order window treatments for their home.

Darren

DarrenPerth, WA

Fantastic service

We purchased some blinds about 4 years ago. The white backing had degraded in the direct sunlight over this time. I contacted Jacqui and sent her some photos of the damage, and with no hesitation our blinds were picked up and repaired within days.
I would just like to thank Jacqui and the team for the exceptional service they provided, in not only recognising the fault and having organised the repairs, but also following through on estimated pickup and delivery times to the letter.

Maria A.

Maria A.Victoria

Half the quality, half the service

Lisa

LisaDarling Downs, QLD

Excellent Service

I purchased some blinds from half price blinds over 8 years ago couldn’t be happier had no problems with them and they were well priced. Highly recommend this company