Half Price Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (101)

Sally

SallySouth East Queensland, QLD

Don’t purchase from here

I ordered blinds online 19 business days ago and they have still not arrived. I was also very confused at the pricing which seemed to imply individual blind panels would be $3 each, but then when I ordered 5 of them, the total came to $31.05 before I was then slapped with a $20 shipping fee. I would expect for $20 I would be getting express post, especially living in Brisbane which is a capital city.
Pricing needs to be far more clear and shipping should not take nearly this long.

Store LocationHalf Price Blinds Online
Sintija E

Sintija EGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

LOVED the product and the price

Easy site to use. I ordered free samples they arrived 3 days later. I purchased two Vertisheers and a double roller blind for one window everything arrived within 21 days as specified. I broke a hook while hanging the Vertisheers and they sent replacement parts quickly. They were very helpful and this was one of the easiest purchases I have made. I will order from them again when I replace other window coverings and have recommended them to family and friends.
The other important thing was I spent half the quoted price from another reputable company on an identical double roller blind. Vertisheers were different to the other product but I preferred them and am VERY happy.

Store LocationHalf Price Blinds
Peter

PeterGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Half Price Blinds manufactured, road freight from WA to Victoria in 10 days, sensational service. They quote approx 17 day. Many thanks to the people at Half Price Blinds. Cheers, Peter

Tracey A.

Tracey A.Sydney, NSW

Customer satisfaction

Just wanted to provide some positive feedback to your customer service team, orders online processed and received on time perfect fit on all nine windows. I would highly recommend your company to anyone wanting vertical blinds, have had some comments from the friends as to how good they look. Easy to install, we are very satisfied customers.
Thanks again
Tracey A

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Exceptional service and great blinds

I can't speak highly enough of my experience with Half Price Blinds. I ordered one Timber-look Nova blind for my living area. I found the measuring and installation instructions on the website to be very easy to follow. The blind looks fantastic and it is a perfect fit for my window. I want to especially acknowledge Ann for her outstanding customer service. I phoned Ann a number of times to confirm and then change the delivery address for my blind and she was very patient with me and reassuring each time. Thank you Ann. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Half Price Blinds to others and I will use them again.

Never again.

Never again.

Disappointed......

Grant

GrantHunter Region, NSW

Useless after sale service

Good Product with easy to follow fitting instructions BUT very bad after sale service, used this company on 3 occasions, the last order was only partially delivered, after three phone calls all they could do was send a postal tracking number - NO FOLLOW UP whatsoever.

Store LocationOnline
Kate E.

Kate E.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent product & customer service

Very easy from GO to WHOA. Instructions easy to follow. I'm very happy with the quality of the blinds. Customer service were prompt with replies for questions I had. Also the price was the best out of the many other companies that quoted me. Very happy and I will be back!

Summer Nepata Harris

Summer Nepata HarrisMelbourne

Absolutely love our block out blinds!

I ordered two blockout blinds made out of the Madrid Blockout - Lava with flat black railings and plastic chains and couldn't be happier the price was second to none and they are extremely good quality, will definitely be ordering more. Customer service was great and our blinds arrived a week before they were scheduled to.

Gaz

GazHunter Region, NSW

Don't bother with the others

I Have dealt with these guys on a number of occasions now and have nothing less than praise for their professionalism, quality, price and ease of communication. Don't stuff around with the other "experts" these guys are the real deal.

Store Locationonline
JulesB69

JulesB69Perth, WA

Great customer service.

Difficult job to fit blinds due to polystyrene wall filling and steel lintels. Contacted customer service and they quickly sent out some alternative brackets to make fitting super easy. Great design and service

007 Devil

007 DevilPerth, WA

Returning Happy Customer

Ordering from this website is simply easy, even for a 77 year old. All the information needed to complete the purchase is on the screen and the only mistakes are the ones you might make in measurement.
We did have one problem with a purchase 2 orders back when a white plastic chain was supplied instead of the silver one ordered. Monies were refunded for the difference the next day after contact. White actually looked better than the silver one ordered so we were pleased for the mistake.
My wife and I fitted the blinds without argument as it was a simple process and has improved since our initial purchase from this supplier some years ago now.
We have no reservations recommending this supplier.

Store LocationABC Blinds
Rachel P

Rachel PSydney, NSW

Quality blinds at a great price.

Easy on-line ordering, quick delivery and self installation was easier than we expected given our inexperience with panel blinds. The blind looks great. Happy to recommend and will use again.

Great Product

Finding what I wanted and then ordering on line was a simple process.
The time for manufacturing the blinds and delivery was spot on.
The instructions and fittings supplied made hanging the blinds a breeze.
An excellent product at an excellent price.

Store LocationOn line

Emil B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Useless, haven't even received the samples

Ordered a few samples over 2 weeks ago, emailed their sales a few times, no response. If their initial sales process is poor you can imagine what it will be like once the actual order has been placed. Poor customer service is an understatement.

Emil B.

Received an email after writing this review advising that the samples have been posted on the same day. They will resend.

Find out how Half Price Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Would highly recommend. Amazing customer service

Customer service of half price blinds has been absolutely fabulous. Blinds haven’t even arrived yet but I’m so impressed with their service. Quick to respond and honoured a sale price outside of timeframe for me. Would highly recommend

Rob M

Rob MSouth West, WA

Excellent service and products at a great price too.

Customer service was excellent. We received a blind that was faulty and after contacting them it was replaced straight away. We were able to keep the faulty blind and Half Price Blinds sent us a set of brackets free to install it. They were so helpful through the whole process.
We have purchased a few blinds from Half Price Blinds now and the service and quality is always excellent. I would definitely recommend them. Their prices are always a bit cheaper as well so you win all the way around.

Lisa

LisaCanberra 2600, ACT

AAA+ customer service

Have ordered 4 blinds my husband broke one of the tracks and excellent price given and customer service given after i sent email.
Would definitely recommend to anyone wanting vertical blinds

Jmocha

JmochaQueensland

Great selection and price

Good quality blinds and very impressed with the nova blinds. Site navigation was easy and instructions were user friendly. Express vertical blinds was received within 15 days after purchase during the Christmas season. I would recommend this site for easy navigation, selections and affordability.

Store Locationonline

Excellent customer service

Blinds ordered were great, but the customer service was exceptional.
They shortened one of the blinds for us at no cost, even though it was our error.
More than 12 months after the blinds were installed the little plastic clips broke. I contacted the company to see where I could buy replacements and they were provided free of charge.
The ongoing support is very much appreciated and makes a busy life much easier.