Half Price Blinds
See the Best Blind & Shutter Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Half Price Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (14) · No (374)

Buzzy
BuzzyRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Excellent timber blinds

I first bought from Half Price Blinds in 2018 when I purchased several cedar blinds for our 100+yrs old cottage and studio. The quality, price, service and ease of installation were all A1. The durability is excellent as our dining and lounge windows are facing west and cop a lot of sun, yet they’re still perfect. The look of the cedar blinds is in harmony with our cottage because they’re dateless, classy and allow the vista beyond to be fully appreciated. They’re easy to use, clean, offer privacy and blockout too. I heartily recommend Half Price Blinds and am about to invest in some more from them. Buying from an Australian, family owned Company is what we all need to be doing, I believe. Try them, you’ll be glad you did.

• +1Thumbnail
Lee
LeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very poor customer service

Six months after placing my order and I am still yet to receive it correctly with calls and emails ignored

Estee
EsteeVictoria

Good quality blinds that you can count on :)

I bought my blinds from Half Price Blinds 9 years ago. Recently the rail mechanism failed and i had to change the blinds. Luckily they have stock of the rails and shipping was done immediately. Their services were good and easy to install with their online instructions. They also stock other parts. Very happy as do not have to dispose of parts that were not worn out and contributing to the rubbish tip.

Murray
MurraySouth East Queensland, QLD

We Keep Coming Back

We have used Half Price Blinds on 5 separate occasions now and each time we have found them easy to deal with, their service has been exceptional and their delivery - super quick.
Even when I placed an order incorrectly they replaced the blinds at no additional cost. We recently broke the end piece that attaches to the turning wand - Half Price Blinds replaced the piece within 2 days of my contacting them at no charge.
Can't beat their after sales service and I can't recommend them highly enough.

Trent G.
Trent G.South East Queensland, QLD

Roller blinds were good but shutters arrived late and wrong size

Half the order received and no one will help!!!

Blinds arrived but not the hardware to fit them. Initially contact was positive but replacement parts went missing and now they won’t return my calls or emails and I am left with lots of rolls of material but nothing to actually get them on the window. So pretty much useless to me. Customer service is non existent and the delivery company have no clue where the parcel is either. I’ve asked them to send new parts but as you can guess, no reply.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Marcel
MarcelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent products, price and service

Excellent service (thanks, Ian!) and an excellent product for a modest price. Pre-ordering and follow-up questions were responded to with speed and cheer. The customer support was truly exceptional. The free sample option saved us from making a wrong on-screen colour decision. Delivery was fast; replacing all our vertical blinds a very simple process. We feel we have a new interior at a fraction of the price we had expected. Thank you, team! We'll be back.

Tim
TimCanberra

Missing Vital Parts of order and they won't respond or even answer the phone!

Anthony
AnthonyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very helpful and understanding support

I purchased 11 roller blinds from Half Price Blinds online around 4-5 years ago and the chains on 4 of them broke recently. So I called them the other day and spoke to Ian who was really understanding and helpful. He arranged to have replacement chains mailed to me at no cost. Thank you Ian for the terrific service.

Harcourts Arundel
Harcourts ArundelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service

We would not fault the service we received from Half Price Blinds. Great Australian company. Great customer service, fats shipping, will be recommending them and using them again in the near future.

Cheryl
CherylPerth, WA

Ian from Half price blinds was exceptionally helpful.. you need blinds look no further

Ian from Half price blinds was exceptionally helpful we have put theses blinds in the whole of our home great value and quality I would recommend them 100% Cheryl .

Great quality and service

Have used half price blinds for a while now .
Great Australian company.
Great quality products, exceptional customer service and speedy delivery.
Highly recommend.
Ian was a great help at organising replacement parts when I accidentally broke a part

Find out how Half Price Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Product great and service from staff fantastic.

I contacted the store to enquiry about replacing the chains on my roller blinds, that I’d purchased several years earlier. The service and information that I received from Ian was wonderful, nothing was trouble for him. He sent out the new items quickly, I received them straight away and now my blinds are as good as new. I also had a call from Jacqui and she was equally obliging and efficient. I have purchased from Half Price Blinds twice now, the product is fantastic and service from Ian and Jacqui was great.

Excellent service

Excellent service provided back up information when i needed it product has lasted several years without a problem Thank you Jacqui for your prompt reply

Rex
RexAmaroo 2914, ACT

HALF PRICE BLINDS .....Magnificent Service

Thank you once again for replacing the top rail of one of my vertical blinds. The new rail arrived in Canberra yesterday, and I have installed it today and my windows both have new Half Price vertical blinds. They look fantastic and we are extremely pleased with your product. We are appreciative of your commitment in your after sales service. I will be telling any of my friends and family who are looking to purchase any of your range of blinds, to not hesitate to contact Half Price Blinds. I surely will be using your company with any of my future orders.

Warranty Claim MadeNo