Half Price Blinds

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (93)

Summer Nepata Harris

Summer Nepata HarrisMelbourne

Absolutely love our block out blinds!

I ordered two blockout blinds made out of the Madrid Blockout - Lava with flat black railings and plastic chains and couldn't be happier the price was second to none and they are extremely good quality, will definitely be ordering more. Customer service was great and our blinds arrived a week before they were scheduled to.

Gaz

GazHunter Region, NSW

Don't bother with the others

I Have dealt with these guys on a number of occasions now and have nothing less than praise for their professionalism, quality, price and ease of communication. Don't stuff around with the other "experts" these guys are the real deal.

Store Locationonline

Great customer service.

Difficult job to fit blinds due to polystyrene wall filling and steel lintels. Contacted customer service and they quickly sent out some alternative brackets to make fitting super easy. Great design and service

007 Devil

007 DevilPerth, WA

Returning Happy Customer

Ordering from this website is simply easy, even for a 77 year old. All the information needed to complete the purchase is on the screen and the only mistakes are the ones you might make in measurement.
We did have one problem with a purchase 2 orders back when a white plastic chain was supplied instead of the silver one ordered. Monies were refunded for the difference the next day after contact. White actually looked better than the silver one ordered so we were pleased for the mistake.
My wife and I fitted the blinds without argument as it was a simple process and has improved since our initial purchase from this supplier some years ago now.
We have no reservations recommending this supplier.

Store LocationABC Blinds

Rachel P

Rachel PSydney, NSW

Quality blinds at a great price.

Easy on-line ordering, quick delivery and self installation was easier than we expected given our inexperience with panel blinds. The blind looks great. Happy to recommend and will use again.

Great Product

Finding what I wanted and then ordering on line was a simple process.
The time for manufacturing the blinds and delivery was spot on.
The instructions and fittings supplied made hanging the blinds a breeze.
An excellent product at an excellent price.

Store LocationOn line

Emil B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Useless, haven't even received the samples

Ordered a few samples over 2 weeks ago, emailed their sales a few times, no response. If their initial sales process is poor you can imagine what it will be like once the actual order has been placed. Poor customer service is an understatement.

Emil B.

Received an email after writing this review advising that the samples have been posted on the same day. They will resend.

Would highly recommend. Amazing customer service

Customer service of half price blinds has been absolutely fabulous. Blinds haven’t even arrived yet but I’m so impressed with their service. Quick to respond and honoured a sale price outside of timeframe for me. Would highly recommend

Rob M

Rob MSouth West, WA

Excellent service and products at a great price too.

Customer service was excellent. We received a blind that was faulty and after contacting them it was replaced straight away. We were able to keep the faulty blind and Half Price Blinds sent us a set of brackets free to install it. They were so helpful through the whole process.
We have purchased a few blinds from Half Price Blinds now and the service and quality is always excellent. I would definitely recommend them. Their prices are always a bit cheaper as well so you win all the way around.

Lisa

LisaCanberra 2600, ACT

AAA+ customer service

Have ordered 4 blinds my husband broke one of the tracks and excellent price given and customer service given after i sent email.
Would definitely recommend to anyone wanting vertical blinds

Jmocha

JmochaQueensland

Great selection and price

Good quality blinds and very impressed with the nova blinds. Site navigation was easy and instructions were user friendly. Express vertical blinds was received within 15 days after purchase during the Christmas season. I would recommend this site for easy navigation, selections and affordability.

Store Locationonline

Excellent customer service

Blinds ordered were great, but the customer service was exceptional.
They shortened one of the blinds for us at no cost, even though it was our error.
More than 12 months after the blinds were installed the little plastic clips broke. I contacted the company to see where I could buy replacements and they were provided free of charge.
The ongoing support is very much appreciated and makes a busy life much easier.

Excellent customer service

Really pleased with our new blinds, they look great and arrived quickly.

The customer service is second to none. We had an issue with 1 of the 4 blinds we ordered, where it was warped (possibly occurred in transportation) when we opened it. The company quickly apologised and sent out a replacement free of charge.

Cannot recommend this company enough!

Store LocationHalf Price Blinds website

Mike

MikeSydney, NSW

Double roller blind

I was looking to replace my lounge room sliding door with a double roller blind as this is our tv room. I google blinds and half price blinds came up on the search. Well it wasn’t hard to do business with these guys as the service was excellent and the product quality was unquestionably very good. The price was also as per the company name. Guys thanks for you great service from Sharon & Ann and will be doing business again as I have some other windows to do. Cheers! Mike.

Eve N

Eve NGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent products and customer services

We ordered all of our blinds from Half Price Blinds and they were exactly what we wanted. Great product for the price. Ann offered excellent customer service! We just missed out on the Boxing Day sales but we contacted and Ann responded quickly and still gave us discounts. Very happy. Can’t recommend enough.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great quality and great customer service

We ordered 9 blinds to Half Price Blinds and they are all of a very good quality. We first received some samples to choose the colour. It was easy to install them in the house and it looks great.
We chose the child safety blinds as we have a toddler and those are perfectly safe.
Great customer service, responsive and kind. Ann is lovely and helpful.
Definitely recommend Half Price Blinds.

Store LocationWebsite
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great quality product, exactly what I was after

After trying off-the-self roller blinds that looked cheap & weren’t what I wanted. I was so happy to find Half Price Blinds. I had material samples sent out and found exactly the texture & transparency I’d been looking for & at a better price. Ordering online was easy, quality is great and they were easy to install (you do need your own screws). Took about 3 weeks to arrive in Sydney but considering it was just before Christmas I was expecting that so wasn’t an issue. Will definitely use again.

Store LocationOnline

Luana

LuanaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible

Don’t buy to half price blind.
Took 2 months to delivery, poor customer service , and on top of that they forgot the brackets ( I’m still waiting for)
I had to many issues with this company

Good choice

Good choiceGippsland, VIC

Top quality products

I recently received an order of venetian and vertical blinds from this company. The product is exactly what I had ordered, came in good order and the quality is excellent. I was able to fit them myself with no problems. I would use this company again without hesitation.

Store LocationPurchased online from W.A.

Kev H.

Kev H.Gippsland, VIC

Wonderful and helpful staff and a great product too!!

So helpful with great customer service. The site is easy to navigate and the blinds I have bought look wonderful. The after service care is also wonderful and the staff are lovely.