timmy49

timmy49Northern Region, NSW

Incredible service from start to finish

Best online purchase I have ever made, Service is outstanding, had a large order That was complete and not missing anything, extremely easy to install, the product is faultless, every one was in shock at how well they fitted and worked, I can not recommend half price blinds enough, the quote was actually more than half price of local quotes.. Very happy Thanks

Store LocationWebsite

John W

John WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Customer Service

I would like to thank Ann for her great customer service. I left a message, within 15 minutes Ann rang me back and we were able to resolve my requirements so I placed the order there and then. This was my 3rd order with Half Price Blinds, all transactions have been a great experience. Well done Ladies.

Store Locationonline

Call cannot be connected

My order status said "shipped" on 15/12/2019 but the online status from the courier is still awaiting to be picked up. I don't know what is the problem with the order and their number cannot be connected. Also they never call back.

Franky T.

Franky T.Sydney, NSW

They do care!

They care about their customer and willing to bend their back to make it happen!!
Without their help my mother wont be too happy about her new blind
Loving you Ann!!

Kym L.

Kym L.Perth, WA

Happy Customer

Very impressed with my blinds and the service I received. I found the staff to be very knowledgeable and helpful and took the stress out of ordering. I would highly recommend them.

Shane L

Shane L

Very happy customer

Couldnt believe how fast they were made and dispatched and exactly what we wanted. So much cheaper than all the other places. Sharons customer service is awesome, extremely helpful and a pleasure to deal with.

Store LocationOnline through half price blinds

Excellent customer service

The day after placing our order the blinds went on a 20% off sale. When I queried if we could get the discount they were more than happy to honour it. Thanks so much for your help.

Store LocationHalf price blinds

Neil Evans

Neil EvansSydney, NSW

We purchased 4 large motorised blinds 18 months ago and love them. They are a quality product and I absolutely love the rechargable powered remote operation of the blinds, they go for months before they need charging and then it's quite simple with the long cord provided with the charger. I recently had a minor problem with one of the motors and the customer service team were excellent, resolving the issue quickly and without fuss. I am going to do the rest of the house with the blinds when I get time, and money. Highly recommend Half Price Blinds! cheers Neil

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Leanne K.

Leanne K.Great Southern, WA

Not impressed with Customer Service.

Received my blinds which I am very happy with, however one blind has a broken plastic clip inside the mechanism, and the end of the pelmet has broken off. I have now been contacting customer service for a week, to which the standard response is that their are no photos showing. I have emailed the same photos to many different addresses and all have received the pictures except half price blinds. I will now refer them to this review so they can see the damage to the blind.

Store LocationOnline through Perth WA
Harvey H.Half Price Blinds

Hi Leanne, We do apologise for the damages to your blind. We believe the replacements have now been received and issues resolved. Please call us on 1300 699 041 if we can further assist in any way. Kind Regards Half Price Blinds

Leia C.

Leia C.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

very happy

First order arrived damaged in transit. I emailed the team and sent pics of damaged items and they organised replacement on the spot. 3 weeks later in perfect order, my new blinds arrived. These are great blinds, fit perfectly and we are very happy with them. Would highly recommend Half Price Blinds.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Amanda

AmandaSydney, NSW

Cheap but quality product

Ordered two blinds to begin with to check quality and was very impressed and such a bargain price. Service was very efficient so I ordered blinds for my entire home so another 18 blinds again very impressed. One small issue was Toll tracking which was not very reliable but on the whole AMAZING!!!! I would recommend to others and will definitely be using myself again.

Store LocationHalf price blinds online

Great customer service

Excellent price and great customer service. Jacqui had helped put my mind at ease with a few nervous questions before buying. Very easy to install. Would definitely use this company again.

Natasha

NatashaPerth, WA

Very good product and service

Product was exactly as I had expected. Great prices and fantastic service. I called the office before hand and spoke to Jackie and she explained the process of ordering and delivery

Simon

SimonIllawarra, NSW

Delivery is a shambles

Shipping is a nightmare anywhere on the East coast, 10-15 workings days is inaccurate, we are approaching 20 working days and still no delivery, They all putting all the blame on Toll but we still can't get proper answers or delivery. We have moved into our new house and are living without window coverings. I most certainly would NOT use them again unless i lived within driving distance to their warehouse.

Store LocationPerth
Sue V.

Sue V.South East Queensland, QLD

Freight Company let them down

Be aware that the advertised times on blinds is for manufacturing only. There is another 3 week wait for shipment from Perth to Brisbane.

Unfortunately I would be reluctant to use them again unless they could guarantee another freight company.

Kellie

KellieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good price but poor quality

We ordered panel blinds (4 for our sliding door) and thought at first the process was super simple. To measuring, to delivery, to installation. After about an hour the blinds started to drop out. One, two then three. I contacted customer service and was told they need to be pushed in harder, I knew this wasn’t the case. Eventually they sent me replacement clips and rollers. It was then clear that the clips we had were faulty. I have since replaced them and so far the blinds have stayed up. The blinds themselves however are not made of great quality and although technically we haven’t had them in full working use until now, they are torn from them being opened and hitting each other already.

Robert P

Robert PSydney, NSW

Suggest Another Online Supplier

Simone

SimoneSydney, NSW

Store Locationhalf price blinds online

Casslex

CasslexGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So so easy and affordable

So easy! Was very anxious about ordering blinds online and having to put them up ourselves but this was so so easy to do and they look amazing! Such good quality. So many people have commented on them already. When the original ones we ordered weren’t in stock we were upgraded for free to a better material, so thank you to the girls behind the emails! Price was unbeatable. Couldn’t believe the quotes we had gotten elsewhere compared to these, miles apart and we saved so much money for such good quality. Recommend half price blinds to anyone!!

Seamless experience - perfect product

Excellent product, amazing and smooth experience overall ... The blinds fit like a glove in my window area and look the part. Delivery was silky smooth for such a big product. Will definitely buy again.