4.5

Wet Weather Handling
Durability
Dry Weather Handling
4.2
Performs and handles well on rough terrain
Provides lots of traction
Brand Manager for Hankook? Claim your listing.

Trever W.
Trever W.

Amazing tires!!! Great price! If you don't run these tires, [Content Removed]

Amazing in snow, self cleaning in the mud, and the run at 3psi just fine in the orevon sand. Hills are no problem. Tough as hell too. I'm buying another set now before they are discontinued! Show details
DGM78
DGM78Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Awesome tyres - I can not fault them!

I've had these tyres (33x12.5R15) fitted to my GQ Patrol for 3 years. Everywhere I've driven be it beach, bush, mud, snow or highway I've been impressed with the performance, handling and wear. Most of my driving is offroad on Victorian alpine tracks and fellow 4WDers are always impressed when they see the traction and control I have on slippery and loose surfaces.

I've had many different brands of mud tyres on 5 different vehicles over the years and these are by far the best in terms of value-for-money without any compromise on performance, and I don't find them noisy at all compared to past experiences.

Highly recommended and will buy again without thinking twice. Show details

Chris L
Chris LCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC3 posts

New Dynapro MT2

Had the Dynapro 1 for 4.5years fantastic tyres. So when it came time for new ones I went straight to the new model. After just 50km on a dirt road and 200km on sealed road the side walls all have cuts in.
I’m now forced to either leave them on the car with damaged side wall or buy new ones as they don’t cover on warranty.  Show details
turbo
turbo3 posts

Noisy tyre’s

The most noisy tyre’s I’ve ever owned, corrugated roads. Don’t get me started, slide from one side to the other,no matter what tyre pressure is in them..never again for me... 2/3/22 thought id give quick update I’ve had them almost 2 years still as noisy as they always were.if they weren’t so loud you couldn’t knock them still maybe 6 months or so left in them.. Show details
Steve
SteveSouth-Eastern Region, NSW2 posts

100,000 kms and still going strong!!!

Awesome tyres that have driven tough rocky dirt roads and highways.
Just clicked over 100,000 kms on these tyres on my DMax. Got another 2.5-3000ks left before it’s time to get some new ones.

Couldn’t be happier! Show details

Stickmonk
StickmonkSydney, NSW3 posts

Bombproof tyres

Purchased a 2007 BT50 in August 2017 with near new tyres, 160k on the clock.
June 2020, just clicked over 220k with same set of tyres still with 30% left.
No off-road, mostly light loads on the ute.
Tyres are rotated every service 10k.
A little noisy but hey it’s a mud tyre.
Highly recommended.. Show details
dane hill
dane hillGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Awesome Value, cannot fault performance

Had these fitted on a 2 door Jeep Wrangler in 265/70/17. Great value at approx $230 per tyre, compared to ~$400 for other popular brands. These have performed extremely well on road, very quiet for a MT and super grippy in all conditions wet or dry. Off road I’ve had great performance in gravel, mud and snow no punctures or issues whatsoever. 100% will buy again. Show details
brettb76857
brettb76857Perth, WA2 posts

Mine Made in China,NO Probs

These tyres, 6 x Dyna Pro MT, LT 265/70/17 are made in china but performed outstandingly on a trip from Perth to cape York and back.15,479 ks in all.Most of it off road. 6 weeks,August-October 2019.
some of the roughest off road tracks in Aus, including the Hickman Crater,Plenty hi-way,Telegraph road and Frenchmans track, not a single flat or blowout.Well worth the money.Very tough tyre. Still have 90% tread left.
Boggae Show details
Scotty
Scotty

Awesome tyre

Great tyre took us all over cape York with zero punctures. Great traction in all conditions on our navara. Fuel usage increases a little though but that is a minor detail for a brilliant tyre. Show details
Brendan
BrendanQueensland6 posts

If I could rate below one star I would. Terrible tire do not buy. Spend the extra money

Slippery in wet. Cut easy . Weather affects and warranty doesn't get honoured by hankook. Very noisy. Wear terrible. Do not buy this brand of tyre. Hankook doesn't care about their customers! Show details
Tibi
TibiPerth, WA13 posts
Jack
Jack2 posts

Great tyre

Quiet for a mud on the road, and performed excellently off-road on loose rock and deep mud. Stiff sidewalls, aired down to 20 psi and they still kept their form very well Show details
Mick
MickAU11 posts

Good Muddie

Grab a set for my 80 series 33 12.5 15 mainly cause they were cheap and Jax Edgy help me out with the 5 yr old bf"s throwing the tread

found them to be a excellent Mud tyre and more them capable but surprisingly how well they ran on the open road as well only did 15k on them before i updated the truck

the question would i buy them again ???? Yep for sure

Show details

Damian D
Damian DAU

Nay
NayCentral West, NSW17 posts

Customer for Life!

We were Mickey Thompson through and through until a trip to Cape York saw the side walls bust open on 3 out of 4 new tyres and Mickey Thompson in Cairns didn't want to know us.

So for our trip to Cape York last year we looked long and hard and the general consensus from blokes at work were go the Hankook Dynapro ATMs. Good meat on the sidewall but not too much to be noisy and they last.

So we put them to the test. They've been to Cape York and back and 12 months later they're still as good as new.

Yep. I'm a fan!!! Put them on both of our Hiluxes now.

Show details

Camel
Camel

Just wondering if the sidewalls still crack after 25k km like mine did on my Hilux, somehow my review has disappeared,???

Dianne J.
Dianne J.

can the Hancooc Dynapro ATM be fitting to a 7 inch rim. I have heard they can only be fitted to a 7.5 inch rim or larger. I currently have 255/60/R18 fitted to my MUX. Thanks in advance.
Regards Paul

grahame white
grahame white

what price 265 65 17

Features:

• The current Hankook Dynapro Tyre is the MT2 has a massive tread design to provide optimal traction off-road without compromising comfort on the highway.
  • It has ProMileage technology, which maximises the tyre’s road contact and evenly distributes force while accelerating, braking, and cornering.
  • Massive V-shaped shoulder lugs and help give extra sidewall protection as well as off-road traction.
  • The tyre has mud and stone ejectors that maximise grip on difficult terrain by releasing this debris and protecting the grooves from stone puncture.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that these mud terrain tyres performed and handled well on rougher terrain, such as sand, bush, mud, and snow.
  • They also said that they provided lots of traction on more loose and slippery surfaces, partially thanks to their ability to self-clean.
Category4WD Tyres
Release date
Awards 2023

Extra Information

Brand Manager for Hankook? Claim your listing.