Happi Teeth Kids Happi Brush

Happi Teeth Kids Happi Brush

4.3

• Battery Life
  • Sensitive Teeth/GumsYes (9) · No (28)

Easy and makes brushing fun

Mr 5 has been using Happi Teeth for about 7 days. He has absolutely loved it and it has made brushing fun. It is too early too tell how it has affected his oral health though. We havent had to re-charge it yet

Leila

LeilaNorth Queensland, QLD

We love it

This tooth brush is pretty awesome, I got for my adhd son, who forgot to brush his teeth alot, took to much time Now 30 secs and he's done, his teeth look good and he's happy. We love it

Purchased in July 2020.

Tiona W.

Tiona W.Murray Region, NSW

This is a life changer!

oh my goodness. this has been a life changer! my daughter has always hated brushing her teeth and now loves doing it 3 times a day! I think ill get myself one now! Fast delivery, nice packaging and so simple to use.

Purchased in August 2020 at happi teeth for A$79.00.

Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

Find out how Happi Teeth Kids Happi Brush compares to other Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

Patricia

PatriciaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy brusher

My little guy hates brushing his teeth and half of the time I end up having to do it for him. Happiteeth had the solution for us. He actually gets excited about brushing his teeth with his happiteeth 360 degree automatic tooth brush. It’s quick, only taking 30 seconds to eliminate all bacteria. He also loves the cute voice which guides kids through recommended brushing technique. He giggles a lot during it rather than whinging lol so it’s been a great success for us.

sara

saraSouth East Queensland, QLD

LOVE IT

100% best purchase I have made this year! No more fighting with each kid to get a sub par result done on their teeth. This brush is easy to use, fun, quick AND does a phenomenal job. My eldest has very crooked teeth and it still works great for her!

Purchased in August 2020 for A$69.99.

Sensitive Teeth/GumsYes

A happy teethy smile from my son!

My 6 year old is totally obsessed with his Happi brush! It cleans his teeth in a fun way. I love how it’s interactive and it makes him listen and follow the instructions while brushing his teeth. Kids would absolutely love this. Even my 2 year old daughter wants to use it, but she will have to wait next year because this brush is for 3 years and older. We highly recommend this!

Wish I found it sooner!

Taken the headache out of getting my daughter to brush her teeth! The song and time limit talks my daughter through it all. It’s completely hassle free and super easy to store and clean.

Noise Level

Amazing! Finally my toddler brushes his teeth

Such a great product! It has made brushing teeth with my toddler fun. The design makes me confident that all of his teeth are being cleaned, and the music and lights makes it fun and enjoyable for him. Thank you Happiteeth for saving us from dreading teeth brushing time!

AMAZING

Wow this toothbrush is amazing
Before this my daughter didn’t enjoy brushing her teeth. Now all she wants to do is bush her teeth. This brush is so great for kids. I find it brushes really well and the kids Happi Brush makes brushing fun and interactive. The charge lasts really well too. Definitely recommend.

Game changer

Happiteeth has been an absolute game changer for us.. my daughter hated brushing her teeth & would just do it really quickly to get it over or get very upset , a simple task was stressful every day. But using happiteeth she gets excited to brush them. Love that it sings too

Sensitive Teeth/GumsYes

We can’t live with this toothbrush now

Happiteeth has been an absolute game changer for us.. my little one hated brushing her teeth & would just do it really quickly to get it over and done with and wouldn’t brush her teeth properly, a simple task was stressful every day. Thanks to happiteeth, she is now excited and asking to brush her teeth because it’s so easy to use , it talks to her & she loves the lights and the beautiful colour and design. As a mother I have peace of mind knowing that her teeth are being brushed properly because there are so many bristles that every tooth is being reached from every angle. I cannot recommend this product highly enough I will be getting one for every member of our family! Thankyou so
Much happiteeth

Noise Level

Love it, fantastic brush!!

The boys love their Happi Brush! It’s fun, interactive and makes brushing so much more exciting for them!! We are very happy with our Happi brushes!! Thank you so much!!

Best Toothbrush

As my son said first time using it ‘this is the cleanest my teeth have ever felt’

I think it’s a winner!

Easy to use and the kids enjoy it, makes teeth brushing time so simple.

Jacki

JackiNew South Wales

So far so good!

I have a 13 year old son with autism who does not like to brush his teeth and it is a continual struggle! We have used Happi Teeth now for 2 weeks and it has been great. He didn't like the brush initially but now says he loves it and uses it independently! I do get my son to still do a quick initial brush of his teeth using his original toothbrush and toothpaste and then use the Happi Teeth toothbrush. He doesn't mind doing this and I feel once he uses the Happi Teeth toothbrush I can relax knowing that all the teeth he missed are getting brushed! I find this is the best way for him to clean his teeth and not make a huge mess putting toothpaste onto the Happi Teeth toothbrush. He is happy and I am happy so it's a win win!

Kris

KrisGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Best thing i brought for my son, he loves cleaning his teeth now!!

my son loves cleaning his teeth, ive noticed they are cleaner and whiter than they had been, its easy for him to use and with the music playing i know he's brushing for the right amount of time.

Purchased in August 2020 for A$79.95.

Jenny

JennySydney, NSW

Best automatic tooth brush for kids!

My girls have been trialling the @happiteeth
automatic tooth brush V2 range for kids the last couple of weeks. It's so easy to use, it lights up, plays singalong songs, and keeps them entertained while brushing their teeth. 30 seconds and they have nice clean teeth!

Sensitive Teeth/GumsNo

This product is AMAZING!!

I highly recommend this product. I have a 5 and 7yr old who struggle to brush with a normal toothbrush and i stress that their teeth are not cleaned properly but since using Happi Teeth they actually get excited about brushing and will even brush several times a day. I love how it has music to go with the brushing as it allows the kids to know how long to brush for and it has given me confidence in knowing their teeth are cleaned properly. Thank you Happi Teeth for an amazing product

Best thing

My son use to hate brushing his teeth but now he love it. the music keep him engaged its easy to pack away easy to take travelling. one of the best things I ever seen

Sensitive Teeth/GumsNo

No more toothbrushing battles!

Really happy with our purchase. Quality is good, kiddos think it's so much fun. Seriously, no more toothbrushing battles! We will be ordering one for my younger son and replacement mouthpieces.

Absolutely has changed teeth brushing

Omg absolutely so excited , for the last 2 years I have been fighting with my son over brushing his teeth. I have purchased so many types and styles. We got our happiteeth a few days ago and he won’t stop brushing, does a little dance with the left right, left right, brush song. My son is only 4 1/2 and you have made teeth brushing fun and affective. Thank you sooooo much

Purchased in August 2020 for A$80.00.