Happi Teeth Kids Happi Brush

Happi Teeth Kids Happi Brush

V1, V2

Pros

• Only takes 30 seconds

• Kid-friendly

• Easy to use, store and charge

• Blue light & audio makes brushing teeth more exciting for children

• Soft bristles

Cons

• Dentists recommend brushing for 2 minutes

• Battery Life
  • Sensitive Teeth/GumsYes (19) · No (69)

Kelly

KellySouth East Queensland, QLD

I'm back to my regular toothbrush

I have to start with the quality is great. We have the family pack.... 2 adults 2 children. My husband used it once and didn't like it. I gave it a go for a week and I don't feel like it gives me a thorough clean. My teeth still feel 'fury' even after 2 or 3 presses of the button. I'm back to my regular toothbrush. Kids love it as it sings a cute song but I worry if its not cleaning my teeth properly is it cleaning theirs. Also we use way more toothpaste. Very expensive to live in our bathroom draw.

Purchased in February 2021 for $275.00.

Sophie

SophieNew South Wales

Too much fun

Seems to do the job for kids.
it’s fast and easy making it fun
Charge last a 2 weeks at least.
Con ... 1 of the 3 has already stopped working after 1 month.

Purchased in December 2020 for $79.95.

Greg A.

Greg A.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Buyers beware!

Purchased in February 2021 for $175.00.

Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

Find out how Happi Teeth Kids Happi Brush compares to other Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

Julueanne mvlean

Julueanne mvleanGippsland, VIC

Great product my kids love it!

My kids teeth are cleaner and brighter easy for them to use and makes it fun too. Charge lasts ages. My kids can't wait to brush there teeth now morning and night..

Purchased in February 2021 for $79.00.

Poor products

Ordered the family package only 2 device turned up then when the rest showed up the adult devices didn't work only one has been replaced one of the kids chargers has already broke

Save your money shop somewhere else

My 6 yr old loves her Happi Teeth. Brushing has always been such a pain for her but now it’s actually a FUN experience!!

- I feel like the bristles stimulated parts of the teeth that maybe a toothbrush can’t access.
- I like how user friendly it is especially the cute instructions for kids.
- Quick

Purchased in January 2021.

Elise A

Elise ASouth East Queensland, QLD

We are big fans!

What a welcome change! It used to be a battle to get my kids to brush their teeth , but now my son runs to the bathroom excited to use his toothbrush and listen to the music. If he spots it throughout the day I even catch him brushing them without me asking. Can't recommend this enough if you've got a fussy brusher. The music and soft vibration of the bristles is perfect for their little teeth.

Smb92

Smb92Perth, WA

2 happy kiddies

Both of my kids absolutely love the Happi tooth brush! They've to dance to the tune while brushing away. A great size to pack and take away too! Easy to charge!

Purchased in January 2021 for $70.00.

Kblyth

KblythPerth

It’s ok

I don’t mind this product as there are no arguments anymore about brushing teeth however I do get him to do a few cycles as I don’t feel it does a great job in 30 seconds plus cleaning it after use is a real hassle. I end up having to use an old toothbrush to scrub it under water so there’s no dried up toothpaste the next morning. Also only have had it two months and it’s stopped working. Customer service has asked for video yet to hear anything further after sending one

Purchased in November 2020 for $70.00.

Narelle

NarelleSydney, NSW

Best gift ever..

Bought this for my granddaughter for Christmas. She loves it. Cleaning her teeth now is fun for her and no stress for me. Now all of the other grandkids want one....

Purchased in December 2020.

Very expensive and doesn’t do a good job at all!!

Very expensive and doesn’t not so
A good job in cleaning the kids teeth at all would not recommend
Contacted them only for them to tell me we weren’t doing it right

Sensitive Teeth/GumsNo
Katie W.

Katie W.Far West, NSW

Amazing

My son is autistic and has always struggled to brush his teeth! Since getting the happi brush he looks forward to brushing his teeth and it has made the process so much easier for him! We love this product ❤️

Purchased in January 2021.

Expensive disappointment!!

Bought one each for the whole family. Save yourself the money and just don't brush your teeth at all!! That's basically the quality of these products. Your teeth don't feel clean no matter how many times you use it. I checked reviews and they seemed good so maybe my honest review will save someone else the expensive disappointment.

Purchased in July 2020.

Danni

Danni Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

The best kids product!!

My daughter is absolutely obsessed with her happi kids product! It’s the perfect travel size. The battery life is incredible lasting two weeks . It gets kids excited about teeth health

Renee

ReneeHobart, TAS

My 5yr old daughter loves this toothbrush

My 5yr old daughter loves this product she actually wants to brush her teeth which had been such a battle before. Good quality product and highly recommended. I just bought another one for my son.

Purchased in February 2020 for $79.00.

Allison

AllisonCentral Queensland, QLD

A happy mama

My 5 yr old daughter loves to brush her teeth now we have this, before I had too hold her down as she has sensory issue, now she brushes her teeth all bye herself and after every meal. This product is worth it, peace and mind. I’m 1 happy mama

Purchased in December 2020 at The CPAP Clinic Physical store.

Great alternative to a regular toothbrush

We ordered the Happi Teeth brush because teeth brushing was becoming a daily battle with my 5 year old son. I'm really pleased with the Happi Teeth brush, we have cleaner teeth and a happier family!

E Corbett

E CorbettSydney, NSW

Easiest way to get kids to clean their teeth!

We bought the Happi Teeth brushes as we were having battles with teeth brushing.
They both arrived promptly but one wasn't working. I sent an email and a replacement was dispatched immediately. Such amazing customer service.
The the kids teeth are gleaming, they enjoy using it!

Purchased in December 2020.

Iamgalixi

IamgalixiSouth East Queensland, QLD

The greatest tooth brush

This is so amazing my daughter loves that it only takes 30 seconds to complete this task and she enjoys it so much we are back to brushing 2 times a day without attitude

Purchased in November 2020 for $89.00.

Jwilliams

JwilliamsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great! No more complaint about brushing!

I was skeptic at first about how well this would work as it only takes 30seconds, but it seems to do a great job! My son loves using it and doesn’t complain about brushing anymore! It has helped him to be able to brush all his teeth. It would be helpful if it came with a carry container for travelling.

Purchased in November 2020.