V1, V2 (See All)
See the Best Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Happi Teeth? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Pros

Only takes 30 seconds
Kid-friendly
Easy to use, store and charge
Blue light & audio makes brushing teeth more exciting for children
Soft bristles

Cons

Dentists recommend brushing for 2 minutes

• Battery Life
  • Sensitive Teeth/GumsYes (27) · No (99)

Borbala A.
Borbala A.Sydney, NSW

Great brush but poor quality

I brought 2 kids and 1 adult brush and initially they were great, however, considering the price the quality of the product is very disappointing. The adult brush completely stopped working after 2 months. I recharged it and it never turned on. With the kids brushes the mouth guard was stuck on the holder and it wouldn't come off. The metal holder ended up coming out. I've gone back to manual tooth brushes and won't waste my money on these products

Purchased in for $240.

Very disappointed...items have not arrived and out $150...kids are sad :(

The items have not arrived. Very disappointed with Happi Teeth....particularly to read other reviews of other people being ripped off. The kids are even more disappointed...we sat down as a family to choose items to encourage dental hygiene with my youngest....makes me quite upset!

Michael P.
Michael P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Caught on fire! Extreme safety risk. Do not use

Just received two happi teeth. Put one on charge for the first time, and 10 mins later we smelt burning plastic. Found it just in time as it was about to catch alight (it was smoking a lot). Seriously be careful about charging this!

Scam Company

SCAM COMPANY takes your money then ignores you. Two months and no product, no refund, no response. Do not order from this company. Extremely disappointed especially since they are preying on families and disabled people.

Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

Find out how Happi Teeth Kids Happi Brush compares to other Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

ShazSydney, NSW

This is a scam

This is a scam I wished I had read the reviews from people first.
I have not received any shipping details or my order and they are not answering my emails there is no phone number and when I google the address they have on there site it is not them!! I have lost my money now too please do not order from this scam!!

Fiona
FionaSydney

Sent a faulty product, still not replaced after 6 months of chasing

I purchased 2 of these toothbrushes in August for my kids birthdays. My son's charger did not work at all, it was faulty. After months of chasing a replacement they sent me a different charger that was not compatible. I also realised very quickly that my son's toothbrush was obviously faulty as the other lasted almost 2 weeks, his did not even last 2 days. I have emailed over half a dozen times, tried facebook messages, and they are just ignoring me. Do not waste your money, or energy - this is the worst customer service I have ever received.

Battery Life

Terrible customer service

I ordered online 6 weeks ago but still haven't received the product.
They emailed me initially to say the expected delivery time was 10 days. However, 6 weeks later I haven't received any product or update, and they haven't replied to any of the emails I've sent them. Also, there's no contact number to call. I'll never order from them again!

Purchased in for $111.99.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum

Ria
RiaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Stopped working after 2 months.

Stopped working. Told would be replaced 2 months ago. Haven’t heard since, even though I have tried to contact them several times. All I get back is an automated message. terrible after sales service.

Purchased in for $70.

Keet
KeetSouth East Queensland, QLD

Would not recommend

It's a Shame I never received anything to actually review. Ordered ours mid November 2021 and still have not received anything or heard back from the company. We were told they would be shipped 15th December. No phone number to contact, so we've sent countless emails and Facebook messages and still no response. Attempted a refund and still nothing.

Purchased for $69.99.

Cheryl
CherylSydney, NSW

Refund.

I order them in October and did not receive them as than would not give me a refund, Than when I kept asking for one they send them in Late December and were return straight away. So where is my refund.

Purchased in .

Order never received, no response

I placed my order on 7 December, and one month later have not received anything yet. I emailed them twice (there is no number to call) and I have received no response, even though their web page promises an immediate response. I lodged a web enquiry, but no response. I think this is a scam, I lost $69.99.

Meh. Still need to brush after.

Still needed to use my manual tooth brush afterwards so my teeth felt clean. Hurt my jaw using the product. Wouldn’t recommend. I have to write more words so this is just a filler.

C Tang
C TangMILL PARK

This such a scam website

I feel really annoying why I sent a lot of email and texted messages on messenger and nobody reply me.
I ordered 2 toothbrushes on September and one of them didn’t work, It couldn’t turn on. I already email [Name Removed] and she said will replace it. Until now I still didn’t hear anything from you, no email reply and no item replace. If request for refund it now as I can’t wait anymore it take forever then still no reply. Can believe it only 2 toothbrushes it take 4 months to process.

Purchased in for $119.90.

Terrible. Scam

I order this in November - it said it would ship Nov 15.
I have sent multiple emails, submitted multiple enquires and have tried messaging on fb with no reply other than the automated “someone will be with you right away”.
I understand things can get delayed when preordered but there’s been zero communication and now it just seems like a scam.
I’m going to start the process of trying to get a refund / chargeback.
I’m moving homes so can no longer wait.
Disgusting company.

Tezza
TezzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not buy its a scam

Scam I have not received my item they don’t reply to my email if Facebook msgs. I’m contacting consumer of business and fair trading this is beyond a joke. Do not buy from them you will not receive a refund your will not get your item its a scam.

Purchased in for $68.99.