Happywallz

Happywallz

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Happywallz

nevercomplain
nevercomplainSydney, NSW

Read reviews

Katrina Logan
Katrina LoganCentral Queensland, QLD

Very unhappy.

Three weeks and waiting. Can’t supply tracking details and now do not reply to emails. Not overly expensive but ordered in good faith.

Helen
HelenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good product when it arrived...

This is not an Australian company despite the .com.au website. The website says 5 to 7 days delivery. After several emails, escalating it with PayPal, and a long wait (5 weeks) the stickers arrived and they look good. Yet to put them up, but they seem to remove easily from the backing. This is the second company I've bought from who have an Australian shell website so you think you are buying locally but you are not.

Zero stars! Fraud/scamming company

Terrible company, they are not a Australian company at all they are based in China. They lie to you over email saying your order is coming but it's not. Have waited far too long for mine. Cheeky frauding people. Scam! Should be caught out and sued.

Find out how Happywallz compares to other Home Decor Shops

order never came. they have just said its due to covid. has been months.

After 3 months of trying I haven given up trying to get my goods or a refund. Don't waste your time.

Do not buy from this company

I’m chasing them to provide a tracking number after 4 weeks from the order. I only got response advising my order had been shipped on 27 Oct but so far I haven’t seen proof of delivery and they’ve gone silent. Looks like I have been scammed

Buyer beware ?!

Dissatisfied with this company..paid my money,but never had any replies to my various emails. Goods never arrived at all !!They were happy to take my money tho!! Grandkids will not get this present for xmas. Buyer beware..do not use this company!! Wish I hadnt

Paul
PaulCentral, SA

Not good quality

We ordered a wall sticker which took nearly two months to arrive. Sent several emails only to be told delays were due to COVID.
This is not an Australian site even though it says au. When the sticker turned up it looked pretty average yet to put it on the wall. Based on what others have said I think we may have wasted our money, time will tell. Will never buy from this company again.

Sol
SolDeniliquin

Scam scam scam . Don’t buy

I have ordered about 2 months ago and they keep saying its been posted but wont even give tracking number, wish i had ready the reviews before buying

Megan
MeganSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product

I bought a large piece over 150cm. Product was as described and as my husband and I followed the instructions we did not have any trouble putting it on. Delivery was slow but on investigation it was shipped promptly but was stuck with the delivery company. My only concern was lack of update from the company when messages sent. Once a message was sent through PayPal it was answered within hours. Recommend the product.

Pac
PacSouth East Queensland, QLD

Totally disappointed

Ordered beginning of august still waiting and as everyone else thought this was a Australia but isn't it is Chinese based

Apparently i can’t give it ZERO STARS!

Firstly after being promised 10 days delivery it took 8 weeks! Even in Covid i received international parcels quicker at the same time.

Secondly the adhesive provided to make it easier to apply made it so that when i removed it the sticker also peeled away. Impossible to put up what i ordered.

Thirdly and most importantly, they made me feel good, told me they’d resend to try this and that. Then promoised me a refund which i have yet to receive. Continued to have commjnication woth me u til the email stating id get a refund. Then it stopped!

Quality- crap
Customer service - crap

I really wish i knew it was Chinese first. Never would of bothered!

Jess
JessNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Terrible!!!

Ordered 2 months ago and still not received. I have asked for a refund but told to wait as its coming. I’m extremely disappointed and something needs to be done about the company.

Elizabeth
ElizabethIllawarra, NSW

Absolutely terrible

I like many others thought this company was Australian but it’s not. Order took 2 months to arrive after much chasing. The printing of the stickers is terrible and what’s worse the stickers DO NOT STICK ON THE WALL!! Total waste of money.

Nelly
NellySydney Surrounds, NSW

Very slow delivery and no tracking details.

Sharon L B.
Sharon L B.asked

Hello everyone, I'm dismayed to find that I've most likely been scammed. After my last bad experience ordering from China I had decided not to buy anything from Chinese sites and thought that I had made sure this was an Australian site. Caught again for over $150. My question is, what site did people purchase wall stickers from that was actually legitimate? Thank you everyone.

Janelle D.
Janelle D.asked

Hi Happy Wallz,
I have just emailed you, but realized that I probably should have contacted you via your page.
I was inquiring as to the estimated date of arrival of my wall mural ordered earlier this month.
I cannot find an email from you with this information.
Please assist.
Kind regards,
Janelle Davis

Get an answer from our members and Happywallz representatives