Happywallz

Happywallz

will never order here again

i placed my order in january,i still have not recieved my sons stickers,i emailed them multiple times they finally replied with ''sorry rebecca we are currently on holiday we will make your stickers when we get back on the 10th of feb and will ship to you asap'' still i have no stickers and they sent an email today saying ''we are unable to get into our office because of the corona virus we are sorry.......

Carissa J.

Carissa J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Average

I ordered 3 decals. Took longer than advertised to come. 2 of them look great and stayed on. The most expensive fell off in 1 day they said they would send out a replacement 3 months ago. and now no one will contact me back after multiple emails. All I want now is my money back.

Not located in Australia, slow service and poor quality

Ordered these is it’s listed as an Australian site.
Not sent within the 3 days advised.
When chased up a full week out later, was given tracking from China.
Quality was not in line with that advertised
I would avoid at all costs

Update..item never arrived. No option for returns despite their being a link online. The link takes you nowhere with no option to lodge a return

Carly H.

Carly H.South Australia

Brilliant service and fantastic product

I ordered over the Christmas period and was a bit concerned I hadn’t heard anything or seen a status change for my order. My order arrived within 12 days and very happy with product. Ivy followed up my email asking status within 24 hours. Thanks Happywallz. Will order again

Mausy

MausyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love my decals

I really like these decals - they add a little interesting twist in my kitchen - the quote above the walk-in pantry and the balloons on the side panel between my fridge and kitchen bench top

Awesome product

Postage took the exact time it said, and when I checked in with ivy she was very quick to respond and keep me updated! I’m very happy with the decals for my sons room very easy to apply and look so good!

Wheres my order

Really disappointing, I ordered my stickers on the 30th October and still haven't received anything. My baby is due any day and wanted the nursery set up. Now I have blank walls. Will not recommend this company to anyone.

ladyj

ladyj

This company appears to be a fraud

I have ordered over 3 weeks ago and queried my order - nothing! I have paid and have had no further contact. This company "appears" to be Australian but has misrepresented itself and is actually based in China. I'm about to contact the ACCC.

Really happy - even my walls. The custom made wall sticker was great. The surfer and the footballer perfect! Thanks so much - kids are really impressed. Thank you very much. It was a pleasure getting these from you

Perfect product and fantastic service

I'm glad I ordered my stickers for my 2 sons bedrooms from Happywalls, I couldn't expect better! Products arrived as presented on the website and the service was very responsive.
Thank you for your professional support

shelley gayle

shelley gayleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waiting forever

I was under the impression it was Aussie company and wanted item in 7 - 10 days (as advertised) but came from China 25 days later!!!! I would have waited if I was advised of length of time. My emails were answered but no time was given. Tracking number wasn't helpful.

Liam Gibson

Liam GibsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still waiting for the items to be delivered from China

Although the website comes across as Australian with .com.au the products are from China. Disappointed as I would have just chose a cheaper decal on eBay. I would be amazed if any purchase would arrive within the standard 5-8 days. I have been waiting for 20 days and all responses just say it is on its way. If you want a decal within 2 weeks then shop elsewhere

Fake advertising

I have been waiting 20 days and still hasn't arrived. Their ad says it takes 4-8 days to deliver. I would not have bought from them if I had known it was being shipped from overseas. It pretends to be Sydney based.

Benno

BennoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Shipping is ridiculous!

This company advertise 5 - 8 business days for shipping, it has now been 16 business days and still have not recieved my stickers. Posted from China, not Australia!
Company dont seem to care; they just state... wait a few more days

Frith

Frith

Shipped from China and takes forever

Despite trying to pass themselves off as an Australian company, these guys are based in China and postage takes over 6 weeks. Do not bother buying if you need anything in the 5-8 days they advertise.

Nerryl

NerrylQueensland

Room decor

Great customer service , nothing was too much trouble even when I changed my mind , product arrived very quickly and was exactly what I wanted .
Thankyou, definitely buy again and recommend.

Bec

BecWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Amazing

Can't than them enough. Absolutely love it and fantastic service from start to finish. Awesome communication from Ivy and patience while I chose what I wanted. Thank you so much

Not an Australian company

Despite having a .com.au web address and Sydney based address displayed on their website, the products ship from China. Shipping time is excessive and no shipping notification was sent out.

MESR

MESRSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stay Away From This Company Happywallz

DO not buy any wall art from this company! I bought $100 worth of wall stickers for my babies room and none of them stuck to our clean freshly painted matt walls. None of them stuck! They are a con job so stay away. They do not have a findable ABN - they do not have a phone number!!!! Stay away!!!!

RachaelS

RachaelSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect finishing touch to my bedroom

I'm very happy with the decals I chose for my bedroom and home, it really does make the rooms have more character. The delivery was as expected and the application to the walls was easy and I haven't found them lifting up off the walls after a day like others I've tried.