Happywallz

Happywallz

Flo

FloSouth East Queensland, QLD

False advertisement

I ordered my items on the 18th of Feb, the lady named Ivy said they will be posted asap. I emailed her 2 days ago and she responded that they are on break due to corona virus. She said staff are printing the items now. I dont know when i will recieve my items but it was a false advertisement saying postage within 5 to 10 days.
I am very disapointed with the service.

Watson

WatsonSydney, NSW

Poor customer service and not Australian company

Mrsferg

MrsfergGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't do it

I ordered on the 2nd of Feb, had to contact them on the 13th to see where my order was as I hadn't received any info and was told they were on holidays and would be back in 1-2 weeks. 2 weeks later and still nothing. I have asked for my money back (27th Feb) and asked when it would be back in my account and haven't heard from them.

Terrible.

They are on a “break” for a week. See pic below. What the heck? They should advertise that then. Terrible service... and after reading other reviews they will prob never send my item.

James

James

Did not deliver perfect product but communicated issues clearly.

I had a print made for a significant event. However there was a small issue with the writing. Seller showed concern about the issue and was happy to partially refund the cost for me to rectify. Although I am not completely happy with the mistake, the product was nicely made and came safely wrapped. I would also like to commend Ivy's (designer) communication was great. I would be happy to give them another go.

SCAM!!!!

Do not order from this site - I have waited months, sent numerous emails and still haven't receied items - have received emails telling me to give it more time - it's been 6 months !!! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SELLER

will never order here again

i placed my order in january,i still have not recieved my sons stickers,i emailed them multiple times they finally replied with ''sorry rebecca we are currently on holiday we will make your stickers when we get back on the 10th of feb and will ship to you asap'' still i have no stickers and they sent an email today saying ''we are unable to get into our office because of the corona virus we are sorry.......

Carissa J.

Carissa J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Average

I ordered 3 decals. Took longer than advertised to come. 2 of them look great and stayed on. The most expensive fell off in 1 day they said they would send out a replacement 3 months ago. and now no one will contact me back after multiple emails. All I want now is my money back.

Not located in Australia, slow service and poor quality

Ordered these is it’s listed as an Australian site.
Not sent within the 3 days advised.
When chased up a full week out later, was given tracking from China.
Quality was not in line with that advertised
I would avoid at all costs

Update..item never arrived. No option for returns despite their being a link online. The link takes you nowhere with no option to lodge a return

Carly H.

Carly H.South Australia

Brilliant service and fantastic product

I ordered over the Christmas period and was a bit concerned I hadn’t heard anything or seen a status change for my order. My order arrived within 12 days and very happy with product. Ivy followed up my email asking status within 24 hours. Thanks Happywallz. Will order again

Mausy

MausyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love my decals

I really like these decals - they add a little interesting twist in my kitchen - the quote above the walk-in pantry and the balloons on the side panel between my fridge and kitchen bench top

Awesome product

Postage took the exact time it said, and when I checked in with ivy she was very quick to respond and keep me updated! I’m very happy with the decals for my sons room very easy to apply and look so good!

Wheres my order

Really disappointing, I ordered my stickers on the 30th October and still haven't received anything. My baby is due any day and wanted the nursery set up. Now I have blank walls. Will not recommend this company to anyone.

ladyj

ladyj

This company appears to be a fraud

I have ordered over 3 weeks ago and queried my order - nothing! I have paid and have had no further contact. This company "appears" to be Australian but has misrepresented itself and is actually based in China. I'm about to contact the ACCC.

Really happy - even my walls. The custom made wall sticker was great. The surfer and the footballer perfect! Thanks so much - kids are really impressed. Thank you very much. It was a pleasure getting these from you

Find out how Happywallz compares to other Home Decor Shops

Perfect product and fantastic service

I'm glad I ordered my stickers for my 2 sons bedrooms from Happywalls, I couldn't expect better! Products arrived as presented on the website and the service was very responsive.
Thank you for your professional support

shelley gayle

shelley gayleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waiting forever

I was under the impression it was Aussie company and wanted item in 7 - 10 days (as advertised) but came from China 25 days later!!!! I would have waited if I was advised of length of time. My emails were answered but no time was given. Tracking number wasn't helpful.

Liam Gibson

Liam GibsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still waiting for the items to be delivered from China

Although the website comes across as Australian with .com.au the products are from China. Disappointed as I would have just chose a cheaper decal on eBay. I would be amazed if any purchase would arrive within the standard 5-8 days. I have been waiting for 20 days and all responses just say it is on its way. If you want a decal within 2 weeks then shop elsewhere

Fake advertising

I have been waiting 20 days and still hasn't arrived. Their ad says it takes 4-8 days to deliver. I would not have bought from them if I had known it was being shipped from overseas. It pretends to be Sydney based.

Benno

BennoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Shipping is ridiculous!

This company advertise 5 - 8 business days for shipping, it has now been 16 business days and still have not recieved my stickers. Posted from China, not Australia!
Company dont seem to care; they just state... wait a few more days