Happywallz

Happywallz

See the Best Home Decor Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Frith

Frith

Shipped from China and takes forever

Despite trying to pass themselves off as an Australian company, these guys are based in China and postage takes over 6 weeks. Do not bother buying if you need anything in the 5-8 days they advertise.

Nerryl

NerrylQueensland

Room decor

Great customer service , nothing was too much trouble even when I changed my mind , product arrived very quickly and was exactly what I wanted .
Thankyou, definitely buy again and recommend.

Bec

BecWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Amazing

Can't than them enough. Absolutely love it and fantastic service from start to finish. Awesome communication from Ivy and patience while I chose what I wanted. Thank you so much

Not an Australian company

Despite having a .com.au web address and Sydney based address displayed on their website, the products ship from China. Shipping time is excessive and no shipping notification was sent out.

MESR

MESRSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stay Away From This Company Happywallz

DO not buy any wall art from this company! I bought $100 worth of wall stickers for my babies room and none of them stuck to our clean freshly painted matt walls. None of them stuck! They are a con job so stay away. They do not have a findable ABN - they do not have a phone number!!!! Stay away!!!!

RachaelS

RachaelSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect finishing touch to my bedroom

I'm very happy with the decals I chose for my bedroom and home, it really does make the rooms have more character. The delivery was as expected and the application to the walls was easy and I haven't found them lifting up off the walls after a day like others I've tried.

Kev

Kev

Great quality wall decals

Bought 2 different wall decals and were super easy to fix to our walls and great quality !
Will definitely be buying again from this website , customer support was great and we even designed our own decal which was no trouble for them to make as well !

Dean64

Dean64Perth, WA

Great wall art

The wall art we ordered was exactly as advertised and very good quality. Have had some bad experience with wall art that starts peeling off overnight but these seen to be spot on. I was initially annoyed that they use a .com.au website but as I said the decals are good and whilst it took longer than usual for delivery it wasn't ridiculous

Very helpful. Exactly what I wanted.

I requested a Decal a certain size and with changes they don't offer as standard - and they were very easy to deal with and able to do what I asked. They are prompt with responses and its great quality.

Just gorgeous!

These wall stickers were really easy to apply and look beautiful! The colour was accurate and the quality was great. I would highly recommend this product. I’ll be looking to buy more. Thank you.

3 stickers for nursery

Stickers were amazing quality and really easy to instal. we could not be happier with how our stickers turned out. Will definitely recommend to others. Pricing was perfect for the quality, sizing and bonus sticker

M Findlay

M FindlayPerth, WA

Great product, worth the wait

Yes postage took longer than expected but my emails were always responded to quickly by Ivy and she supplied me with tracking details. I am really happy with the product. I had no trouble applying the pieces and I am very happy with the customized colour as I needed the design to match existing decor. I would purchase again from Happywallz. Just be patient with delivery as posted from outside Australia.

Anna Jackman

Anna JackmanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dont be in a hurry, this company is not in Sydney

Dont be in a hurry, this company is not in Sydney they are in China and I have now been waiting 4 weeks for items to be delivered and all they keep telling me is they are on their way. Well they are NOT

enandja

enandjaCanberra 2600, ACT

Beware: product comes from China

Disappointed it comes from China not Australia. Delivery time nit as advertised.
The wall sticker applied to wall well but the font sizes were not in the same proportion as ordered.
Raised issue with support but just deflected to website.

Dale

DaleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Chinese product, complicated and does not look like product promoted on site.

Hoshi

HoshiCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Looks great on playroom wall

Easy to apply once you read the instructions. Looks great on wall I'm setting up for the grandkids playroom. Easy website to use and order. Quick to receive. Great follow up by service when queried ETA.

Ann

AnnSydney, NSW

Stickers look nothing like colour ordered and come from China even though website appears to be Australian

I ordered stickers and they are not the colour ordered. After waiting weeks, because despite appearing as an Australian website, the product actually comes from China, the stickers are useless to me. Order with caution. I won’t be ordering again.

Looks stunning!

We love how our tree looks on our wall and it was surprisingly easy to put up (though it does take 2 people, I wouldn't attempt it with one person). The colours are vivid and the staff responded quickly when I sent them emails.

Dory L

Dory LGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Product is exactly how I pictured it to be

We absolutely loved the stickers from this site. It is exactly how I imagined it to be. The customer service rep is friendly and replied to us in a very timely manner.

Rachael S

Rachael SPerth, WA

Awesome product!

I am very pleased with this product! The staff were very attentive and super helpful. They responded to emails efficiently. The stickers arrived promptly and were very easy to use. Thank you :-)