Hard To Find

Hard To Find

1.8

Fiona E.

Fiona E.Sydney, NSW

The product is not as advertised

I purchased a bathroom scale, and it looked nothing like the image advertised on their site. It is instead a cheap china scale that could be purchased for a fraction of the cost on ebay. Very disappointed and mad.

Not at all happy, should have ordered from somewhere else. Won't recommend.

Ordered several hampers from The Food Purveyor, some sent to wrong address and one still not shipped. Hamper was very expensive for what was given, I would not recommend ordering from them

Pinot77

Pinot77Melbourne

Great in concept, poor in execution

I really wanted to like this company - the products are unique and I love the concept. However, the supply chain and communication is where this company really needs to direct attention. I ordered a gift for Father's Day 3-4 weeks prior to the date (with the product clearly stating there was a 7-15 business days delivery). However, 3 weeks after Father's Day, i am yet to receive any communications on where the product is. There is simply no proactive action being taken.

It's a pure marketplace play - and 'hardtofind' needs to ensure that the vendors are accountable for sticking to the timeframe or it risks reputational damage... looking at the reviews here, it appears it already has fallen into that trap.

Clare

ClareMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Jonny’s Sister

I initially wrote a review that I was disappointed that my order had not been delivered after waiting 5 weeks. I emailed twice the Australian contact with no response, I emailed yesterday directly the supplier,Jonny’s Sister & had a reply within 2 hours explaining there were delays with customs, which was correct, my parcel was delivered late yesterday, I am very happy with the personalised tin for our friends 10th wedding anniversary, a big thank you to Jonny’s Sister UK.

Vinod

VinodGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good Products...Great Odea...but...

The intent of a gift is to let the reciever know the sender is thinking of them...but that will not happen if they won't put the sender's name in the box or the communication...how will the reciever know??? Customer service is terrible and CEO won't respond via LinkedIn.

Sara

SaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good product, good customer service, but bad surprise

Nice product, fast and kind customer service, but unfortunately I found myself with a bad surprise. I ordered a personalized bracelet for my anniversary, specifically the bracelet with coordinates. Mine was the fault of not reading correctly, but know that the coordinates are not written because they use words. They write it in description, but at the end in my anniversary bracelet they wrote ARRANGEMENTS.

Skye

SkyeSydney, NSW

Never received item, took weeks to get refund

Never received my item which I purchase forg husbands first Father’s Day.
Email back and forth with them spelling my name wrong and after week I got a refund but not the full amount. Total nonsense will not waste my time with them again

Susie

Susie

Hard to Find - Wattle Tree Flute

Purchased a personalised flute feom Hard to Find website from seller Wattle Tree. Paid $46 for a flute with engraving. In description it states high quality glass flute. Thick and cheap!!! Very disappointed, as I purchased this for a 60th and I could purchased a whole set of high quality flutes for same price. Website were friendly.

Damaged product

Don’t bother buying anything from this site, the gift for a friend arrived all damaged. I’ve tried getting an exchange but haven’t heard back from them. Very dodgy company indeed.

Blaire

BlaireGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Communication needs improvement

Liam M

Liam MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Waste of time

Don't bother purchasing from this company - you'll purchase items which clearly show to be in stock, however, they email you days later advising that they don't have them in stock.. How does that even work?

Monica

MonicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

item came with defect

I order Ted Baker water bottle, expecting a quality I have paid for. The item came with dents and scratches on the lid. Too much hassle sending it back. Not happy at all.

Never again!

I ordered a personalised leather keyring for $50 a month ago, I thought it was a bit expensive but thought at that price it must be really nice and great quality. How wrong I was.
Today a whole month later I finally received it, it is a pathetic bit of leather with the name barely imprinted on, not to mention the letters aren't in a straight line and are all over the place.
It might only be a keyring but I feel I have been ripped off. I bought it for my partner as it has our dogs name on that recently passed away, I feel embarrassed to give it to him. I guess at least its the thought that counts! I wont ever be shopping here again

Nicole Adele H.

Nicole Adele H.Palmerston, NT

Beautiful keepsake box

Just received this wonderful keepsake box from Hard to Find. We oredered the keepsake box intended for christening since it has the measurement we want but the problem is we need it for our dog's ashes. We requested for the cross symbol to be replaced with a pawprint and their customer service were great in making sure our special request was met by monitoring it and updating us about it. I can't be happy enough!

Eyal L.

Eyal L.Sydney, NSW

dont buy from this shop you will regret

I have purchased travel coffee mug . i wanted to return it because cannot be used in microwave.
Customer support have advised i can return it as change of mind policy . I did return it including $12 postage fee. Customer support advised that i have used it and the product has never been used.
Don't waist your time buying from the shop

Jamie S.

Jamie S.South East Queensland, QLD

Horrible company

I bought a necklace 6 months ago and it broke, when I politely asked them for a replacement or refund they flat out refused me as they said it’s without of the 30 day return policy. I then sent them an email threatening action from the ACCC and they quickly contacted the seller who said I could send them the necklace and they would “assess the damage” even though I sent them a picture of the damage.

Jennifer R.

Jennifer R.Sydney, NSW

Buffalo leather wallet

How disappointing I bought this Credit card wallet as a gift and I am embarassed to give it. This was so not what I expected it cost me $AUD62 and it so so wasn't worth it maybe $AUD30 at the most, won't buy from there again

Kitty895

Kitty895Sydney, NSW

Will deffiently not consider shopping here again

vicsatester

vicsatesterSydney, NSW

Poor quality product and little customer service

MAHI leather bag
The quality was appalling, colour isnt what I expected, the stitching is not straight and the bag looks unfinished with threads everywhere.
Customer service is really unable to help. The only solution is that I pay $70 postage to return it that they will later reimburse.

Extremely Disappointed

Ordered personalized engraved golf accessories set. Engraving was Incorrect, Ordered 4 character first name for tees, received 2 tiny initials barely readable ,without any between dots. The Divet repair tool and marker also 2 initials no between dots and So. Badly scratched, looked used. ( I cant believe it could be sent out like that).. Took 3 weeks Sydney to Melbourne
was a birthday gift which arrived late .. I was so embarrassed .....Unacceptable

Carolyn E.

Carolyn E.asked

How do I get hold of this company? I have ordered something and have not received a confirmation.

Sharon K.
Sharon K.

I had so much trouble with Hard to Find, you need to Email with any queries. My orders were an absolute stuff up, I will never order anything from them again and wouldn't recommend to anyone. Good luck

Janet

Janetasked

I ordered a gum leaf board not so long ago. I would like to order another one large this time. I was wondering if the following could be engraved.
Jess & Marcel 16/11/19
It is a wedding present for my daughter from her old Labrador Ben!
Janet harlow

Mulya

Mulyaasked

Hard to Find have many sellers from UK, is their delivery schedule reliable? It is listed as 10-14 days delivery to Australia.

Talreuse
Talreuse

I bought my goods from what I thought was an Australian web site so unsure of delivery from UK sorry

Gasdoc
Gasdoc

No! I placed my order 2 weeks ago, one item unavailable, but the other item wasn’t fulfilled and 2 weeks later they’ve cancelled 5e whole order even though I wanted to proceed. Complete time wasters and now left without either gift which is embarrassing. Avoid!

Zejja
Zejja

I have not had a good experience from this site. I would not recommend them