Hard To Find

1.8

Jeremy

JeremyCanberra 2600, ACT

Personalised 'Dear Mummy' Book

Purchased a personalised book from the seller 'FromLucy' on Hardtofind and it was lovely. Communication with the seller was easy and they did their best to deliver the book before mother's day.

The gift was much appreciated. Will recommend FromLucy to anyone looking to get a personalised childrens book.

Note: Hardtofind is a website that hosts different sellers to sell their unique products on their platform.

Marianne L.

Marianne L.Sydney, NSW

I do not recommend this website

Cheap quality, nothing like picture or description, slow postage, no after sales service. Image on website different to product received
Avoid this website

Gilbert

GilbertAdelaide

Exactly as ordered

Ordered onesixeightlondon Charlotte mantel clock.
Arrived a day early and the clock is excellent quality.
First time using this online shop and a good experience.

Alice S.

Alice S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not happy

Have worn my beautiful 2 tone toering with what’s meant to be tourqoise stone ( questionable )for about a week and already tarnished and rubbed green stain onto my toe , the rose gold trim has turned black!! I paid $160 for this item and quite frankly the $20 silver one I had worn everyday for 20 years remained in the same condition as when I first bought it back in 1999 which I unfortunately lost in the sand one day
Not at all impressed !!

terry2033

terry2033Sydney, NSW

Misleading advertising

We bought two Merge Cubes as presents. Then we found that one had to have a monthly subscription at $15/month fore any meaningful use of these educational toys. For two grandsons, this works out at $360/year. This wasn't mentioned in the details on the website.
Already a week later, they haven't responded to a request to return.

Claz

Claz Sydney, NSW

Shipping dates are false

I paid $50 for express shipping with the advertised delivery date on the website as 21 December 2020. It is 29 December 2020 and my order is yet to arrive. Upon contacting the courier service DHL, they advised me that the advertised delivery dates on the website are false and this is an issue with the seller. The hard to find customer service have deflected this as an issue with me not being able to read estimated delivery times despite the arrival date of 21 December 2020 being displayed on multiple areas of the website and my purchase receipt.

I’m outraged that I paid triple the price for express shipping when my item would have arrived by now via normal shipping routes.

My order hasn't arrived yet! Its been 33 days and no sign of my order and no delivery schedule

Have purchased a "Personalized initial wreath bathroom set" on 3rd December. The estimated time of delivery was on 14th December but still no sign of my order. The last response I got from support was that there are delays (dated 18/12 request #713274) and no answer after that, and there is no other way to contact them. This was a Christmas gift. Very disappointed with the service.

I hope the product is not as wrong as the customer service. Trying this means to reach them - I hope they see this, and fix my order.

Jarrod

Jarrod

I haven't received my order! ETA was the 14 Dec 2020 (now 21 Dec). I contacted their team & they still haven't responded

[UPDATED] - Arrived thankfully and product is of good quality and team eventually got back to me but still annoyed with delay and customer service.

[Previous} Ordered previously through this website with no issues but this time the ETA was supposed to be 14 Dec and it is now the 21 Dec and their team have not provided any updates on a new ETA and when both emailing them and contacting them on FB messenger I haven't got a response yet! Hoping they see this so they fix my order - really bad customer service.

Fiona E.

Fiona E.Sydney, NSW

The product is not as advertised

I purchased a bathroom scale, and it looked nothing like the image advertised on their site. It is instead a cheap china scale that could be purchased for a fraction of the cost on ebay. Very disappointed and mad.

Find out how Hard To Find compares to other Home Decor Shops

Not at all happy, should have ordered from somewhere else. Won't recommend.

Ordered several hampers from The Food Purveyor, some sent to wrong address and one still not shipped. Hamper was very expensive for what was given, I would not recommend ordering from them

Pinot77

Pinot77Melbourne

Great in concept, poor in execution

I really wanted to like this company - the products are unique and I love the concept. However, the supply chain and communication is where this company really needs to direct attention. I ordered a gift for Father's Day 3-4 weeks prior to the date (with the product clearly stating there was a 7-15 business days delivery). However, 3 weeks after Father's Day, i am yet to receive any communications on where the product is. There is simply no proactive action being taken.

It's a pure marketplace play - and 'hardtofind' needs to ensure that the vendors are accountable for sticking to the timeframe or it risks reputational damage... looking at the reviews here, it appears it already has fallen into that trap.

Clare

ClareMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Jonny’s Sister

I initially wrote a review that I was disappointed that my order had not been delivered after waiting 5 weeks. I emailed twice the Australian contact with no response, I emailed yesterday directly the supplier,Jonny’s Sister & had a reply within 2 hours explaining there were delays with customs, which was correct, my parcel was delivered late yesterday, I am very happy with the personalised tin for our friends 10th wedding anniversary, a big thank you to Jonny’s Sister UK.

Vinod

VinodGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good Products...Great Odea...but...

The intent of a gift is to let the reciever know the sender is thinking of them...but that will not happen if they won't put the sender's name in the box or the communication...how will the reciever know??? Customer service is terrible and CEO won't respond via LinkedIn.

Sara

SaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good product, good customer service, but bad surprise

Nice product, fast and kind customer service, but unfortunately I found myself with a bad surprise. I ordered a personalized bracelet for my anniversary, specifically the bracelet with coordinates. Mine was the fault of not reading correctly, but know that the coordinates are not written because they use words. They write it in description, but at the end in my anniversary bracelet they wrote ARRANGEMENTS.

Skye

SkyeSydney, NSW

Never received item, took weeks to get refund

Never received my item which I purchase forg husbands first Father’s Day.
Email back and forth with them spelling my name wrong and after week I got a refund but not the full amount. Total nonsense will not waste my time with them again

Susie

Susie

Hard to Find - Wattle Tree Flute

Purchased a personalised flute feom Hard to Find website from seller Wattle Tree. Paid $46 for a flute with engraving. In description it states high quality glass flute. Thick and cheap!!! Very disappointed, as I purchased this for a 60th and I could purchased a whole set of high quality flutes for same price. Website were friendly.

Damaged product

Don’t bother buying anything from this site, the gift for a friend arrived all damaged. I’ve tried getting an exchange but haven’t heard back from them. Very dodgy company indeed.

Blaire

BlaireGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Communication needs improvement

Liam M

Liam MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Waste of time

Don't bother purchasing from this company - you'll purchase items which clearly show to be in stock, however, they email you days later advising that they don't have them in stock.. How does that even work?

Monica

MonicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

item came with defect

I order Ted Baker water bottle, expecting a quality I have paid for. The item came with dents and scratches on the lid. Too much hassle sending it back. Not happy at all.