Harmoney

Harmoney

See the Best Personal Loans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

King S.

King S.Perth, WA

Destroyed my credit score

Pretty bad insurance quote. Asked for a lot of documents, and came back with an interest rate of 28%! And more, they destroyed my credit score. Don't know how they still are in business.

Loan TypeVariable Rate

CLP

CLPSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing and so quick

Harmony have been amazing with assisting me. I would defiantly recommend them, no following up or chasing them. A very quick and simple process. Every interest rate is based of your own personal situation.
Im very surprised at all the low reviews, I couldn't be happier with everything.

Application Process

Seamless and great service!

Surprised at the low reviews. I had a great experience. The process was seamless and customer service was excellent.
Incredibly satisfied with my dealings with Harmoney. Money received within 2.5 days.

Margaret

MargaretSydney, NSW

Approved my loan then decided they wanted more from me they next day

Non disclosure

Applied for a loan 30K -- Nil debt and assets
Loan approved given a rate of 20% -- that's a joke
Complained and revised the rate to 16.5% again a joke
You Harmoney are ripping off clients by non disclosure you claim a rate between of low 6% to 28%
Should be reported to ACCC

David B.

David B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Waste of time

Customer service is atrocious, perhaps the company should employ people who speak English. Trying to communicate with people who don't understand English is a waste of time. I will never deal with this company again.

Disappointed

DisappointedSydney, NSW

Solid lender, not a lot of fuss, not a lot of communication

This company is just OK to deal with. They're not terrible, but they're, by no means, amazing. The application process is pretty simple, though they ask a lot of questions, which is something that should be assumed when applying for finance. The issue that I didn't like the most was the lack of communication. I didn't get any confirmation that my loan had been approved and then after a few days,the money landed into my account. Since having received the funds, I've had no issues with them.

Loan TypeVariable Rate
Loan Start DateJanuary 2018

Don't waste your time of money.

Lengthy process asking way too many personal details and ended up having to cancel after wasting my time, I would never recommend this lender to anyone there are better ones out there, use them.

Waste of time

Very cold and calculated approach by this provider. The worst experience I had in a long time.Do not how they operate at all-probably all online no staff-saving money. Would never recommend to anyone. People behind this are machines and not people. If you are in need, look elsewhere.

CCCCC

CCCCCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Simply excellent. Fast, pain free and pleasant experience

I applied for a debt consolidation loan with Harminey. Completed the full application on my phone within 20 mins including submission of supporting documentation. I was approved immediately and had my loan funded within 48 hours. I simply can’t praise this process enough. Well done Harmoney!

Loan Start DateFebruary 2019

Quick service

Quick responses initially but took anothr day for final approval, money in the bank an hour latr. Surprised at review of 1 star

Benny

BennyMelbourne

Absolutely deplorable

The worst lender I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with, I was approved at one interest rate, six months later my "risk profile" was changed. The interest rate was hiked to a ridiculous rate, bearing in mind that not a single payment had been missed and my credit score had not changed. The customer service is non existent, when questions were asked no answers were offered. Weeks of enquiries and no answers. When an answer was given it pertained to a redraw facility which I'd never asked for in the first place! I've just refinanced away from these criminals, I'd strongly advise everyone considering them to walk away. They are extremely underhanded in everything they do.

They want your internet banking password!!

After being approved for a loan, they wanted me to give my internet banking password so they 'verify me'. After i refused to break a standard security item like telling a password, they declined my loan. This is weird behaviour from a credit provider. So be warned. Im asking ombudsman if this is legal.

Terry

Terry

Interest rate rise. False advertising.

Interest rate goes from advertised rate of 10 percent to 17 percent after details are put in. Shouldn't even be legal

ambition

ambitionPerth, Western Australia

5.95% interest rate become %18.50 after approved

My current credit card %11.50 and car loan with Harmoney %18.50. They said lowest rate but after approved going up.

Doozer1905

Doozer1905Rockingham

Terrible Experience & Never Again

I was approved for a Personal Loan for debt consolidation on the 4-4-2018, then my application was unsuccessful the next day (5-4-2018), I don't understand how I can be approved 1 day the be unsuccessful the next day. What a waste of time and effort, never again.