Harmoney

Harmoney

Murdrake

MurdrakeSydney, NSW

The run around and delays and then all of a sudden phone calls galore and very inconsistent .

Customer Service ???? Back & Forth and rarely the same person and conflicting answers and went on for over ten days . I have never experienced such run around from you before bizarre.

Sherry Droste

Sherry DrosteSouth East Queensland, QLD

easy to deal with c

customer service was great loan application was easy and simple don't know if we going to have any problems I hope not i thing that the rate could have been lower since I have a good credit rating I think it's wrong to advertise a rate of 6 percent when they change more

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Sandra Taplin

Sandra Taplin Western Australia

Always quick and easy

The customer service is always good.Any question are answered as soon as possible.
No hidden cost or fees, every cost and charge is sent to you before you sigh up so you always know what the cost is
Very quick response with receiving loan

Gary manoel

Gary manoelMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The loan has changed my life able to get things achieved than wait for 10 years

customer service was great and no extra costs sprung up so to speak that I did not know about

The loan rate was acceptable i remember when I bought my first house the interest rate was 17.5 percent that was around 1986

Such a positive experience

So helpful, quick and easy. Customer service was engaging and personable and quick response time. No unexpected issues. Satisfied with rate remains same as last loan. Costs have remained the same.

Stanley S.

Stanley S.

Answer to prayer

Service was fantastic. No extra costs unexpected. The customer satisfaction exceeded. Harmoney has been the only finance company to help me in time of need. For this I am truly grateful for.

JVid

JVidGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Over 700 credit score and declined on the spot

System made up of automated nonsense. Got declined instantly on a 18k loan application, 5 minutes later an email comes in offering assistance because i “left without completing the application”

Bensince1984

Bensince1984South East Queensland, QLD

Profession, thorough, simple & prompt

Mia was so helpful, friendly and thorough. Knew her stuff and was transparent and full of useful information. The rate quoted was the rate given and no hidden fees or extra costs. Outside business hours phone calls, love it!

JoAnna

JoAnna

IMPECCABLE SERVICE

I wanted to refinance my CBA loan because the interest rate was ridiculous and the monthly repayments were killing me. I entered an online application with Harmoney and less than an hour later I received an approval. Not only did I receive an approval, but the interest on the loan was 4% LESS than CBA! How amazing is that! The whole process was so easy and the people I dealt with so lovely! I can't recommend Harmoney highly enough. Definitely a winner!

Montyd

MontydNew South Wales

Simple, friendly and MUCH better service than the big banks!

Super easy process that took less than 5 minutes. Even spoke to a real human! Plus as a bonus there are no penalties for paying it early, very happy customer.

Paul

Paul

A pleasure to deal with

Extremely simple and straightforward process. Everything moved through verification stages quickly. Much quicker than the banks. Early days yet but at this stage very happy with it all and would recommend.

Straightforward

The application was seamless. No stress and hassle at all. Quick turnaround. Easy and prompt communication. Best rate I've found! The fee is competitive, too. Definitely gonna be my first choice moving forward.

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerNew South Wales

Quick and Easy

Very satisfied with the experience. The application process was user friendly and swift. There was constant communication with a representative of Harmony providing help with any questions. I would recommend Harmony to friends and family.

Chris

ChrisPerth, WA

Top up Loan.

Excellent service and professionalism. I applied for a top up loan yesterday I filled in the online loan process application form before submitting to a loan manager to review I found the whole process very easy to follow.

Daniel Hutanu

Daniel Hutanu

Very prompt response and solution

The application was easy and the response and final funds allocation was prompt and efficient. The interest rate is a little bit steep but it depends on your circumstances. The total additional cost with the application was 550.

Abner Asuncion

Abner AsuncionMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The service is excellent

Mia has been very helpful with my loan. The system told me that it was already approved and will be finance after 2 to 3 business days. I was amazed that you found out how much I'm earning after providing my bank account details.

But the day after, you asked for the payslips for my 2 jobs. I was a little bit disappointed that time but now I'm good.

Scott

ScottSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ideal medium for a personal loan

Fast process, once identified, upload statements and provisional answer in minutes. Your then offered you rate and the option to increase your loan amount within the scope offered that fits your capacity

Amber

AmberMid North Coast, NSW

Most amazing company I've delt with team are just amazing

Im extremely satisfied so fast. No hidden cost team are so helpful no question is to silly or hard. I love this company so grateful for it. Has change my life and given me a better credit rating.

David

DavidNorth West, QLD

Finance to buy my boat

Doing the online application was super easy.. only issue I had was, getting a phone the following day that came up on my phone as suspected fraud and wanting a birth certificate. I was a bit worried, but after ring back and getting the same person being Paulina. I was happy. So thank you Harmoney and Paulina your service is great

Andrew Y

Andrew YSydney, NSW

A+ product and team

Been with them for over 3 years. Always a hassle and stress free experience. The platform is so easy to use. Questions are straight forward and easy to complete. Highly recommend the brand, product, platform and the team.