Harmoney

Harmoney

See the Best Personal Loans in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Don't waste your time of money.

Lengthy process asking way too many personal details and ended up having to cancel after wasting my time, I would never recommend this lender to anyone there are better ones out there, use them.

Loan TypeFixed Rate

Waste of time

Very cold and calculated approach by this provider. The worst experience I had in a long time.Do not how they operate at all-probably all online no staff-saving money. Would never recommend to anyone. People behind this are machines and not people. If you are in need, look elsewhere.

Application Process

Simply excellent. Fast, pain free and pleasant experience

I applied for a debt consolidation loan with Harminey. Completed the full application on my phone within 20 mins including submission of supporting documentation. I was approved immediately and had my loan funded within 48 hours. I simply can’t praise this process enough. Well done Harmoney!

Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Start DateFebruary 2019

Quick service

Quick responses initially but took anothr day for final approval, money in the bank an hour latr. Surprised at review of 1 star

Absolutely deplorable

The worst lender I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with, I was approved at one interest rate, six months later my "risk profile" was changed. The interest rate was hiked to a ridiculous rate, bearing in mind that not a single payment had been missed and my credit score had not changed. The customer service is non existent, when questions were asked no answers were offered. Weeks of enquiries and no answers. When an answer was given it pertained to a redraw facility which I'd never asked for in the first place! I've just refinanced away from these criminals, I'd strongly advise everyone considering them to walk away. They are extremely underhanded in everything they do.

They want your internet banking password!!

After being approved for a loan, they wanted me to give my internet banking password so they 'verify me'. After i refused to break a standard security item like telling a password, they declined my loan. This is weird behaviour from a credit provider. So be warned. Im asking ombudsman if this is legal.

Interest rate rise. False advertising.

Interest rate goes from advertised rate of 10 percent to 17 percent after details are put in. Shouldn't even be legal

5.95% interest rate become %18.50 after approved

My current credit card %11.50 and car loan with Harmoney %18.50. They said lowest rate but after approved going up.

Terrible Experience & Never Again

I was approved for a Personal Loan for debt consolidation on the 4-4-2018, then my application was unsuccessful the next day (5-4-2018), I don't understand how I can be approved 1 day the be unsuccessful the next day. What a waste of time and effort, never again.