Harmoney

Harmoney

2.7

• Loan TypeFixed Rate (23) · Variable Rate (2) · Line of Credit (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
  • Loan Term4.563 years (16)
Aunese

AunesePerth, WA

Very satisfied customer

Service is incredibly fast. I already had a loan with them but had others I wanted to consolidate and I got an answer back in only a hours time. I'm happy with the rate Thank you so much harmony and I will be definitely using you for the future as well.

Sonny M

Sonny MSydney Surrounds, NSW

Swift and professional

I approached Harmoney for purposes of debt consolidation. The process was swift and professional. The online application form is easy to understand and straightforward. Once my application was deemed eligible, I received a phone call from one of the consultants to discuss final steps. The interaction was very pleasant and friendly. The applications and approval was very quick. Great firm to deal with and met my needs.

Loan TypeLine of Credit

Timely & perfect service - Thank You!

Extremely timely service with accurate information provided at all times - there were no unexpected fees or charges incurred - I would definitely recommend your efficient & effective services to others in future - thank you.

Quick and easy to use

Customer service was very helpful all the way thorough the loan process. The loan product cost and fees were very competitive from other institutions. While the rate seem to be average or similar to other banks and institutions at the present time. I'd still recommend Harmoney as an option from other banks.

Great product

Fantastic easy to use website and the process was finalised within 48 hours. Great interest rate for an unsecured loan and I would really recommend harmoney if you are sick of dealing with the banks.

Lucille

LucilleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy Process Great Team

Customer Service was excellent. Very supportive and friendly. The process was fast with a fast response waiting hours not days. Rate is average as other loan specialists. I would recommend Harmoney and would use them again.

Perfect

It was one of the greatest experience dealing with a money lender the ease and faith put in me was fantastic When I need money or people I know do I know exactly where to go

Loan Start DateApril 2020
AVL

AVLSydney, NSW

Don't use this company if you care about your credit score!!!

If you care about your credit score don't touch this company. I started an application & didn't even go past the 2nd page. I ticked agree to a credit check on the first page which is perfectly normal at the end of an application to take place.
They did a credit check after just filling out my name, DOB & license number & following this I lost 100 points on my credit score just by starting the application. No bank EVER does this.

Red

RedSydney Surrounds, NSW

Easy process

It was a quick and easy transparent process from start to finish. I have experienced very frustrating applications in the past with assessment processes that did not accurately reflect my circumstances. The process with Harmoney was fair and accurate.

Loan Start DateApril 2020

Shane

ShaneCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Exceptional service

Customer service was outstanding. The costs were explained and no problems were encountered. Very happy with both the online and personal service through phone calls I received from the service team

Sandra Robinson

Sandra RobinsonSydney, NSW

Could be happier

Harmoney is a great company to work with, but their interest rates are out of this world, I'm talking about 24% and they will Not refinance to reduce the interest rate for the remainder, even though we are uptodate on all on the loan.
VERY DISAPPOINTING AND UNINVITING. I don't believe I will ever go with them again.

Loan Start DateMay 2018
Mark

MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Laughable rates

Start by saying my credit rating is excellent and i have considerable assets , Easy application process then i was offered $12500k after applying for $50k at the rate of 22.5%, i mean really ?? We just had a royal commission into this nonsense , i could get a credit card if i wanted to pay payday lender rates , never use them again and i would recommend anyone giving them a wide berth.

Lee

LeeNorth Western Region, NSW

Great Customer Service

Easy application process, spoke with Ron who answered a question i had about the oline application, he explained this to me in a way that was easy to understand, happy with my result

Amber W.

Amber W.South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible, never again.

Although the application process seemed fast and seamless, my loan was withdrawn after I had already been approved. I understand the current climate but if they were going to halt all loans they should not have allowed the application let alone have approved it! Very unprofessional and unethical. I will never use them again.

Sven Boden

Sven BodenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cannot ask for more!

I find(found) the Process of the
Application very easy to understand and excecute.
Prompt e mails if and when questions or Problems arouse
from the Team were appreciated very much.
The Speed for the Process and
reviewing and approving the Application was also very satisfying. Over all the Product and its friendly Team of Consultants/Advisers deserve my 5 Star rating.
Very warm Regards
Sven

Loan Start DateMarch 2020

Kylie G.

Kylie G.South East Queensland, QLD

A quick & easy process

I’ve found the whole process quick and easy. The online application was so easy to follow and understand. The automatically generated figures made the whole process so much faster and easier. The chat pop ups where really helpful with all the little tips. And the call I received from Lenny was really helpful. He was pleasant, knowledgeable and friendly. Thanks so much Harmoney!!

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerNew South Wales

Fast. Efficient. Simple

The website application was user friendly making the process simple. My experience with Mia, the customer service person was exceptional and continued the user friendly service. I am very happy with my choice.

Mox

MoxNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Fast, friendly & efficient service. A+

Applied late and was approved first thing next day. After accepting I had the funds within a few hours, it couldn't have been any easier. Very helpful, friendly staff, especially Mia, who was lovely.

Loan Start DateMarch 2020
Aimee B.

Aimee B.South East Queensland, QLD

DODGY & Slow

They want you to put in your bank login details to get "read only" statements. YEESSS let me give you MY ID and login Details to my bank accounts ... Seriously!

Elizabeth S.Sydney, NSW

Screws credit

I used a calculator and they checked my credit without me applying for a loan. They are now claiming I applied but cancelled before the end and that’s it in their opinion.