Harvey Norman Photo Centre

Harvey Norman Photo Centre

3.6

Andrew

AndrewMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very nice quality, at a reasonable retail price.

Paying retail for a large photo print vs wholesale should have cost a lot, but didn't in this case.
The print quality was great, at the given price point.
The delivery in a solid cardboard container, with proper protective wrapping, was very professional, being most useful to protect the photo.
Would use again.

Store LocationMono Para
Bekkers

BekkersMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Great product!

My canvas print looks amazing on my wall. The frame light weight so we didn’t have to put a hole in our wall (rental).
Was a little disappointed that the canvas wasn’t made in Wagga Wagga. I selected next business day for pick up and wasn’t notified that the pictures were ready, nor notified that the canvas would take approximately two weeks (if i had of know this I would have went elsewhere local).
Customer service at the store was poor.

Store LocationHarvey Norman Wagga Wagga

Fantastic quality canvas

I've ordered a few canvas's from Harvey Norman online and I'm so happy with the quality and quick turn around. However customer service at store pick up wasn't great unfortunately.

Store LocationTAREN POINT, NSW

Ann

Ann

No customer service whatsoever

Ordered a canvas print in store and it did not have a hook to hang it. The hooks are only for online orders. It proved too hard for their warehouse to send a simple hook which should have been included in the $49 order as seen in the online advertisement. I was advised to either go to Bunnings or to return to the store for string to be glued on. After countless calls online and by phone explaining, I gave up because the principle of customer service was not worth my time. The last chatline representative summed up exactly what happened with the opening line, "I am confused."

Store LocationBallarat
Alison V.

Alison V.South East Queensland, QLD

Canvas to be admired

This canvas was simply delightful, capturing all the photo had to offer and more, the black and white showed up the pure beauty and details sometimes lost in colour,
so very thrilled to use Harvey Norman and totally recommend them for quality and service.

Store LocationBundall
Kazz

KazzGippsland, VIC

Another beautiful canvas

The quality was just as good as the other canvas prints i have got
The colours are so real looking
I would highly recommend them to anyone looking at getting some prints made
To make and order them was so easy

Store LocationTraralgon Victoria
Ally

AllyVic, 3350

Fantastic online orders

Harvey Norman photo Centre online is easy to use. I have used it successfully many times to order canvas prints of various sizes. Pick up in store is very easy.

Store LocationBallarat and Swan Hill
Mary

MaryWheatbelt, WA

Great Quality

My walls have half a dozen or so large canvas prints and will have more. Thanks for friendly and efficient service, and great quality canvases. I wish I had more walls.

Store LocationMidland, WA
Norm C

Norm C

Absolutely stunning!

I recently made an online order for two glass prints. They are absolutely stunning! Placing the order was easy, and our prints arrived within the expected time frame. On collection of our order, we found the staff at Harvey Norman friendly and very helpful. A very pleasant shopping experience. Love our glass prints! Thank you so much!

E D

E DSydney, NSW

Laughable customer service

I recently ordered photos online that were addressed to the wrong recipient. I contacted customer service immediately to rectify the issue, who took three days to respond and told me the photos had already been sent. Of course they had with that woeful response time. When I expressed my disappointment they insisted everything was okay because the address was still correct, a laughable premise that relies on the intended recipient opening another person's mail?! A joke.

Store LocationPhotoCentre online
Waimarama Sikisini

Waimarama SikisiniIllawarra, NSW

Wonderful outcome! Couldn’t be happier!

My canvas I ordered come out more then perfect! I am in love, and I have already ordered more. Easy online ordering, fast postage and awesome customer service. Thank you!

Store LocationWarrawong

Fantastic, super impressed

Perfection, got my grandchildren’s names on cutlery and cups. Couldn’t be happier with finished products. Very good quality product, they look amazing. Big thumbs up on these Thank you so much

Store LocationWarrawong nsw
Chanel

ChanelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent, fast service for high quality pics

This service was so easy to use and I was extremely grateful for the next day turn around time! The prints turned out beautifully and were high quality. A+ for service!

Store LocationBroadmeadows
Peter de Weys

Peter de WeysNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Excellent value for money, when buying the special.

I had to go back to the original web version as the text feature in the new version broke the words inappropriate e.g. it split the word the as t on one line and he on the next! Don't know what to do after Dec.

Store LocationDevonport Tasmania
MDS

MDSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Consistent quality

I have used the Harvey Norman service on a number of occasions now to print my photos on to canvas. They have always been on time and of a very high quality. These 16"x16" canvases hang in our atrium and have lasted well in the bright conditions.

Store LocationOnline Store

Khaled

KhaledCanberra 2600, ACT

Great service and quality

I’ve only used them a few times but the service has been great and the photo printing is of a very high standard compared to the other big shops I’ve used.

Store LocationFyshwick
Desley

DesleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service

I have printed over 3,500 photos over the last 6 weeks or so and now they are reduced to 8c, not 10c. Very disappointed. Even asked prices on big lots and was not offered discount. Otherwise like their service, only wished I had waited as it gets expensive..

Store LocationBooval 4305
lamonicaivanisevic

lamonicaivanisevicSydney, NSW

Do not make a mistake

I submitted an error when ordering. Realised the moment I had done it. Tried to contact them immediately and they responded by saying it is automated service no change can be done.. very sad indeed. No flexibility DO NOT ORDER from them!

Store LocationNsw

Excellent quality and service

The products have clear printing with good colour quality. I wanted to do a set of 4 different coasters (as I had in the past) and could not work out how to get it functioning. However, the online support was fantastic.

Store LocationCampbelltown
Maria

MariaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Happy customer

I found it easy to use the website to upload and purchase the photos I wanted pay and pick up in store. Easy transaction with great customer service and good quality images.

Store LocationTaylors lakes Harvey Normans