Harvey Norman Photo Centre

Harvey Norman Photo Centre

Avoid Sticky Prints

Paper very thin Poor quality for a lot of money..Prints will not stay on the wall. Followed instructions correctly and they curl and lift off. Waste of money. Very disappointing

Ideal Photo Service

The online app works well and has a good interface. Photo quality is great, good value for money, and ready within a couple of days. Unlike one of the other services I've tried, the cropping is accurate, and it doesn't take weeks. I have a lot of photos I want to do something with, and this service is efficient enough that I can work through the collection without it being a massive time and money consuming project. Only downside is having to wait at the unattended counter for a long time just to pick up an order that's already paid for and sitting there ready for me, cos I'm too polite to chase down the staff.

Store LocationHarvey Norman Nunawading

Magoo

MagooSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Canvas!

I did a few canvas's for Christmas presents, they were completed in a very timely manner and very well packaged. I then did some more in January ... very very happy! AA++ product and service.

Store LocationHarvey Normans - Bundal
Johan

JohanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect calendar.

Perfect calendar, top quality at the very best price! Fast turn around printing and free pick-up. Parking also (3hrs) free at the Fortitude Valley. This is my number five calendar and I will be back next year.

Store LocationFortitude Valley QLD.

Very good quality canvas frames & at half price a fantastic bonus!

I ordered some canvas frames, a mug and a photo book. All were ordinarily good value but before Christmas the frames & photo book were on great specials. The quality of each was very good as was the exceptional & environmentally-friendly packaging. The only reason I couldn't give it 5 stars was that communication once I ordered was not very good. I only received one email stating only one of my items was ready but then never received any further emails when the other products were ready. I would however highly recommend their products for good value & great quality!

Store LocationHarvey Norman Auburn

KrisandGreg

KrisandGregCentral West, NSW

Fabulous calendars!

Ordered two calendars as Christmas gifts & it was all really quick & professional & the actual product & result was fantastic! So happy I discovered this great service. Very happy customer will certainly order again!

Store LocationHarvey Norman Bathurst

Ralph

RalphPerth, WA

Quality that is Fast & Efficient

Have used HN for a range of products, large glass prints, books, individual photos etc. The product is always first class and always impresses the beneficiary. The turn around time is also very quick, prices are very reasonable and the online ordering is very simple. Will certainly be using them again in the future.

Store LocationJoondalup

Glenys C

Glenys CWinchelsea South

Fast Efficient Service

I have used Harvey Norman Photo Centre online to order quite a few canvas prints and photo books. The canvas prints are great and arrive very quickly and the photo books are also great and just take a bit longer but that is understandable. Very happy with the quality and service.

Store LocationWaurn Ponds Vic.

Celine

CelineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant Great service

Ordered and delivered as promised. Fantastic product . Easy to use program and easy pick up. Have used this service for about 5 years now. Love it. Highly recommend this service

Sandra K.

Sandra K.Perth, WA

Calendars were lovely

I used the Harvey Norman online photo centre to create two calendars with photos from a recent overseas trip. Im very happy with the quality of paper and the colours. The designs were also very easy to use. I would recommend using them.

Store LocationO’connor

brad

bradPerth, WA

Prices of developing pictures

I have been to the Harvey norman photo center at west perth and the staff are helpful and the prices of developing pictures are very reasonable couldn't have found a better store to do this. Keep up the good work.

Store LocationHarvey Norman perth

looking forward to my ordered PHOTOS

Can you let me know when photos I ordered will be sent to me Kerri McWaters 620 Black Range road Lucindale SA 5272. I ordered then in December or late November. I have had no email. appreciate some contact., thank you. from Kerri

Brandy

BrandyDarling Downs, QLD

Excellent gifts

I ordered some puzzles and some canvas. They were great quality pictures and material. Awesome turn a around time as well, even ordering close to Christmas. Definitely would get again.

Store LocationHarvey Norman AVIT Toowoomba

Dull photos but fixed

I am quite disappointed with some of my photos - looking very dull and colourless. They look so much better on my computer! I think I will have to look elsewhere to have the photos reprinted.

I went back with my concerns and they were really helpful and now photos look better!

Store LocationHarvey Norman Melbourne City QV

Sherie Biggs

Sherie BiggsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it!

Love to use Harvey norman for the development of my favourite photos! Its quick and easy from the app and always perfect on pick up. The service is great and always a smiling face on my arrival!

Store LocationBrowns plains

Perfect personalised present

The story book was a perfect gift for our nephew. Such a beautiful colourful and fun story. A gift he will treasure for life. Great service, fast and efficient delivery and well priced.

Store LocationOnline and pick up from bunbury WA

Cheryl B.

Cheryl B.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic quick service

Photo Book created and ordered online. Price and delivery were fantastic. The colour quality of the pages in the book were not that fantastic, ok, but not great. As originally planned, I have made some changes and ordered 3x more books, hoping the quality of colour improves. I changed background colours etc.

Do not use

Do not useSouthwest, VIC

Do not use

Photo book quality was really bad and the paper thin.
They were aware of the picture but put it back onto me.
I asked for a refund and was happy to give the book back but refused.
We also ordered a book through snapfish and will be staying with them in the future as it was great quality.

Millie

MillieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wasted $100

Ordered some mugs for Christmas, using vibrant and bright photos. Ive previously had them done at Kmart but thought I would splurge this time. What a mistake! The photos printed dark and the quality is shocking, when I took them back to the centre they said thats normal. Ive gone to print the same thing again at Kmart for less than half the cost of ONE mug at Harvey Norman and its exactly like the picture. Never printing at Harvey Norman again

Store LocationThomastown

Gwenda G.

Gwenda G.Victoria

Photo books

This is the second photo book I have created and ordered from home, thrilled with both results, very quick delivery. Im recommending HN photo books to all my friends. Thankyou.

Store LocationHorsham