Harvey Norman Photo Centre

Harvey Norman Photo Centre

8 x 11 soft cover photo book

Great price, photo quality excellent, book looked absolutely stunning, upload program easy.
Selecting 60 images out of the thousands on file was the hardest part in creating a sensational memory book.
Thanks Harvey Norman

Store LocationMorayfield QLD

The worst . So slow

Still spinning in circles on my screen. Far too slow. Have been trying to get one album done for 2 hours. I quit. Really need to improve this site.
Pathetic

Great Quality, Price and Service

After receiving an email from Harvey Norman for discounted prices on Photobooks, I thought that I would try them out. They had an online creator where I could easily navigate my way through and design my photobook. I was very anxious to receive my book and very surprised when I received a call 4 days later to say that my book was ready for pickup at my local Harvey Norman store. I was absolutely delighted to see the finished product. The quality of the book was just amazing and I never been happier with my book. I have since ordered personalised photo mugs and can't wait to pick them up.

Store LocationMaroochydore

Great product.

I’ve created a few photo books for family and friends. The program is easy to use and I’ve been very happy with the finished result. I like that you can have an item delivered at no extra cost to the local store and pick up from there.

Store LocationCairns

We love the clarity of the glass photos

The website needs a little updating as at times it is very slow, apart from that no complaints.

Would like to have a bit more choice with backgrounds with the photo books

Great

I printed my wedding pictures through photo centre anmd i am very pleased with the quality that i got from harvey norman and the way of uploading the pictures. it was very easy to use the app.

Store LocationHarvey norman

Have used HN photo centre on multiple occasions over the years
The app is very user friendly
Very prompt for pickup or delivery and very well priced
Highly recommended for all your printing needs

Store LocationCampbelltown

Photos Photos and then more

I ordered quite a few prints online and it was so quick and easy, definitely would recommend and will be doing this again. The staff are friendly and very quick and easy transaction.

Store LocationFountaingate

Excellent service. Good for small photos but posters were not that good.

I ordered 8"x12" photos and 20"x30" posters, both Matt finish. The small photos were good in colour accuracy. The green colour on the posters did not come out well and were greyish. But I have to say service was excellent. I ordered online and picked up in-store. I will go back for small prints to Harvey but for large posters I will shop elsewhere.

Store LocationMelbourne QV

Great product and service

Easy to use app
Photo printing very good quality and extremely well priced
Shop staff very polite and helpful
I would recommend this photo printing for anyone wanting a great service at a good price

Store LocationASPLEY

Fast turn around great quality

Photos printed were fantastic from Harvey norman in ryde near macquarie park. Printed a few dozen 5x7 prints. Ordered 2am in the morning and picked them up lunchtime the same day. Wet process print so quality was so so much better than those self print stations. Would use again and again.

Store LocationRyde/Macquarie park Harvey Norman

Digital prints at store were fast but not of super quality

Recently used the Harvey Norman photo centre app and order online digital pints and the printing was super fast and even the collection process was very easy. Quality could be a bit better but definitely worth trying it

Harvey Norman Photos

The HN app is so easy to use, and the fact that I can collect my photos the next day (or even 3 hours later if I'm not organised!!) is fabulous!! The prices are awesome, and if I can't make it to the store, I can send my kids or husband into the store with a messaged copy of my online receipt. Love it!!

Store LocationHarvey Norman Midland WA

photo app

this time the photo app worked perfectly for me however my last orders were lost in the abiss and after paying for my order I went to collect in store and there were no photos so they said at first they would give me a refund but when I went in store they said that they didn't know how to refund so gave me credits in voucher which at the time I accepted however in retrospect it doesn't work for me as now I have to sit in store to process my photos and I live an hour and a half drive away from the store where as I originally was able to order from home and pick up when I was in the area

Store Locationon line

Brilliant photo books!

Love the size, quality of the pages and the cover. Easy to upload photos and position on the page. Being able to do at home a huge advantage! Highly recommend to others.

Metal photo canvas

The photo is crisp and clear. The whole picture is so light not heavy like the glass ones I have purchased previously. Love it!! I will be getting the metal in future the glass is amazing but reflective and heavy- metal is a lot better.

Store LocationLismore

So much promise with so little follow through.

A potentially great option for cheap photo treats, but be warned, if you choose to create photo gifts online you will be met with archaic software that lacks any level of intuition and appears to be designed to frustrate the user and encourage less purchases. From buggy pop-ups that hide vital buttons {and don't disappear when they're meant to} to a workflow that requires one to return to the main menu and start from scratch for every new product, to the templates that lack even the most basic alignment tools, Harvey Norman Photo Centre is sure to turn any basic purchase into an extensive half day saga. Don't bother to nudge them to upgrade their old fashioned format or consider improving their software. Any and all contact with regard to website performance and bugs is met with a stock standard "update Flash Player", which won't help if your Flash player is already up to date. Tedious, long winded, unnecessarily painful, but if you have what it takes to patiently spend hours wading through the software, waiting for it to load, attempting to align your images, patiently reloading the whole website and logging back in when it freezes, then you'll be sure to earn the rewards of some fairly decent quality products for some great prices at the other end. It's a bit like the tables at the front of a Jay Jay's store - offering fabulous bargains, if only you can be bothered rifling through the mixed up mess of garments dumped carelessly in a three metre high pile on the table. The specials have to be really really good before one finds the incentive to persist!

Store LocationOnline

Fantastic service

I’ve ordered several times via their App. I’ve been very impressed with the ease of this service. There is only one issue I have and that is at the end you can’t review the photos you’ve ordered. I accidentally ordered two canvas’s of the same print. My fault though. Maybe you are able too but I’ve not worked it out. Absolutely highly recommend their service though

Store LocationEverton Park and maribryrnong

Fantastic service

I ordered the prints online and collected from the store the next day the prints were excellent quality and the person at the service desk was friendly and efficient. Would definitely recommend this service

Store LocationMorayfield

Good quality

Print quality of the images is good.
Tracking is easy.
Reasonably quick time to print
Reasonable prices
I am happy about the overall service.
I will use this service again for canvass prints and photo books.

Photo Book price is advertised at $14.95 but when I load my photos for the 60 page book it shows as $29.95. Please advise if it depends on how many photos are in the book. thanks

Is there a problem with the Platform today. I cannot see any photos that have downloaded. and I cannot load up a photo book that i have bought previously and would like to buy another one but change a couple of things on the new one. thanks

I'm half way through making a photo book but today for some reason i can't seem to crop of delete photos from book page what am i doing wrong.
Click edit at the top of your image and then delete the image.Click on the trash can symbol to deleteI couldn’t crop the photo once it had been downloaded. You’d be best to crop your original photo and reload the cropped image from your computer.