Harvey Norman Photo Centre

Harvey Norman Photo Centre

Sylvia Matheson

Sylvia MathesonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

good photo's

The photo book that I ordered was better than expected as I know some of the photo's weren't the best. Very happy with outcome and know my husband will treasure it.

Store LocationNoarlunga

Enjoy doing calendars and photo books

Love using this program for photos and calendars, however after a few years of doing these I would like updated options for embellishments, borders etc and an undo button so if you accidentally change one thing you dont have to re do it all!

Store LocationOnline

Ann

AnnGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor quality photos and poor service

I wasted a few hours of my time printing holiday photos in store and then going back to pick then up. I’m very disappointed with the quality as they are dark, grey and/or heads/feet have been cropped. I called the store to complain and was told that the problem had nothing to do with their printer because the printer is calibrated! This was repeated to me several times without any further explanation or offer of help. Will not be using Harvey Norman photo centre again and would not recommend them to anyone!

Store LocationMelbourne
Naomi

NaomiMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy to use

The whole transaction was straight forward and the system was easy to use. I respect that you pay the extra for same day service(which I needed and appreciated) but it would be good to have a price for a service that allows a few hours in-between ordering and pick up - just an idea.

Store LocationMunno Para

Great turnaround

Great customer service and turnaround time was so pleased it was an emergency print and the application was easy to use, and when I called to confirm the guy was helpful and at collection it was ready to go

Store LocationHarvey Norman Osborne Park

6x4 prints Matt or Gloss

Next day offer, pickup in-store, at special price of 8cents per 6x4 print, caught my eye, in an email promotion. Very happy with prints, colour, turnaround time and price. I had several hundred to do, with more to go. I use the Harvey Norman Photo online application on my computer, once you use it a few times, it becomes easier to use for Photo Books as well. It’s the same Application that BigW uses, so comparing prices on Promotional photo products is a plus.

Store LocationPort Kennedy WA

Murray H.

Murray H.

Great digital prints

I had large poster size prints done. Amazing quality! Highly recommend. A quicker than quoted turnover time and free delivery to our local store. Great job all round and will definitely have more primed from our next holiday

Michele

MicheleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fabulous quality product

Online ordering is easy to use and the quality of the canvas was exceptional. This is the 4th enlargement I've done and have recommended this service to friends and family.

Store LocationWoodville SA

Sharon

SharonMid North Coast, NSW

Perfect so easy to do online and just pick up thanks

Makes life that bit easier sorting photos at home and then just picking up , great service , All the kids are using it now for there baby snaps and family photos

A great service!

The online order was extremely easy to use and then the pickup of photos was very convenient. I would recommend this service and will definitely be placing my next order soon.

Store LocationMaryborough

Liz

LizPerth, WA

Easy and affordable

Easy to organise the photobooks from my couch, taking as long as liked. Received an email when they were ready, so no delivery fee. The quality was great. Very pleased.

Store LocationArmadale WA

Kylie R.

Kylie R.Wheatbelt, WA

Happy Customer

I have been ordering online with HNPC many years. Last order standard 6x4 gloss prints . Easy upload files, navigate and order. I am happy with HNPC for my precious memories.

Store LocationOnline

Great quality!

Very happy with my order, the photo books as well as the photo block look amazing.
Online order was easy to use and convenient. I will definitely use their services again.

Store LocationBundall

Surprisingly good results.

The posters I had printed were of excellent quality especially considering the the much appreciated discount price. Along with the good service and free pick up we will certainly be using H.N. in the future.

Store LocationHobart

Michael T.

Michael T.Gungahlin 2912, ACT

Seamless photo printing

Upload files, pick it up, all seamless. Was a bit apprehensive and would prefer some information about privacy and how they treat my files; eg whether they can use it without my permission

Store LocationFyshwick

Great Quality and Quick Printing

The quality of the canvas' and photos printed were amazing! Very happy with the results. Also were very quick to print the canvas' and have ready for collection in store!

Store LocationMarion

Pauline Sharvell

Pauline SharvellSouth East Queensland, QLD

Today I went to print some pics from my phone. Had trouble getting the recent ones to transfer, machine was not recognising my phone. After trying 2 computers, with cord attached and via transpix...I asked the attendant about it. She tried putting on her computer to transfer to a usb, without success. Finally after an hour the problem was solved and I could at last continue with my task. I found the attendant to be most helpful. I will surely return.

Store LocationAspley

Chris

ChrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best photo books

I have now done six photo books of our holidays on the Harvey Norman Photo Centre over the past 5 years. I find the website user friendly and the quality of the finished product is excellent. I did it all on-line, generally pre-ordering at a reduced price with three months to complete the book. Hence, the value for money is fantastic. I pick up at my local store, generally no more than two weeks after I have submitted my order. I am a very satisfied customer.

Store LocationHarvey Norman, Carindale, Queensland.

placed my order online, received product in great shape and very fast,will always you them in the future. Love getting updated in my email on new bargains and special events.

Store Locationonline

Ali

AliNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Large canvas prints

They were ready in half the time. Packaged well. One was blurry which neither I detected when ordering or was notified by them when printing. Snapfish would pick that up.

Store LocationDevonport