Harvey Norman Photo Centre

Harvey Norman Photo Centre

See the Best Photo Printing Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Harvey Norman Photo Centre

• Timeliness

Frustratingly difficult

I was halfway through a large photo project, saved it frequently and when I went retrieve it, the website would not accept my password or my email address. There was no way of logging in to my own account. Disgustingly difficult to upload photos or place them in a photo book.

• Return Claim MadeNo

Great!

Easy to navigate through the website, great affordable gift options available. Great quality photos. You can also use the computers available in store to make your project. It's very easy and convenient

Nadine
NadineGoulburn Valley, VIC

Easy download. Great prices.

Website works well with downloading and showing you where the photo will be cropped. I've only printed 4x6 photos so far and they have come out nicely. Easy pickup in store.

• Incentivised Review No

Wonderful service. Have been using it for years.

Great quality prints delivered by mail. Very quick turn around. Ordered online and uploaded from the comfort of your home. I am always satisfied with the quality and service of this company.

• Timeliness
Photo Printing Services

Find out how Harvey Norman Photo Centre compares to other Photo Printing Services

Lynne
LynneHunter Region, NSW

Great quality photos

I have had two lots of photos printed so far. The service is fast and excellent. Prices are phenomenal. As I am doing the photos for a non profit retired organisation, any savings we can make are beneficial.

JenS
JenSAU

Misleading and unable to seek refund

Ordered online with intention to pick up next day, rang the store to ask when it would be ready was advised it was a service that would take 7 days, which wasn't reflected when ordering or on invoice. Asked for refund which was refused. Terrible customer service and misleading.

Amanda
AmandaGreat Southern, WA

excellent

excellent quality. I upload my photos online and simply collect in a few days when the store notifies me they are ready. I have also ordered canvas prints and had delivered to my house. Excellent Quality. Only place i get my prints from.

Great metal print

From the beginning, order process was simple: selection of print size, photo upload quick and easy, resizing and fitting photo, final review of image, and finalisation of order. Not a negative of the product however, I would suggest using high quality images that can be easily manipulated and cropped to required canvas size else you might be disappointed with a lower quality image/product.

Would recommend this process even for the tech limited and would certainly recommend this product to anyone requiring printed images - all hanging items are included (BYO tools) as well as instructions! Delivery option was to store and was prompt.

Bill
Bill

An New Experience for an Oldie

Not being very I.T technology, I received friendly assistance with what proved to be an easy procedure to get photos copied. I attended several times later & found the process quite simple.

Elaine M.
Elaine M.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic photos

I have always had really good service. The online ordering process is easy to navigate. Pick up in store is really efficient. Highly recommended for all of your photo printing.

• Job Satisfaction

Great product, customer service could improve

I cannot fault the canvas' which I ordered they are great quality and very happy.
The customer service however I was not impressed with. I had to continually check my order tracking to know when it arrived in store. I was NOT contacted to say it arrived and had to make an additional trip to where the store was (30mins away). When I arrived to pick it up the staff member bought it out and said "I think these are yours i can't find a name, if they're random people bring them back"

• Store LocationPurchased online for delivery to Ballina store

Misleading

I had ordered a photo book and it said 1-14 day free pick up. It has yet to leave Australia to NZ and I have been waiting 12 days + with no updates.

Awful

Website and functionality terrible, slow and time consuming.
Instructions given cannot be followed because options such as save not available.
Edit functions impossible to find.
Harvey Norman I store is as bad as half the stations do not work, keyboards are broken and staff undertrained.
Instead of getting better functionality getting worse.
A very disappointing.

Maryanne P.
Maryanne P.Northern Region, NSW

Great home printer !

The HP DeskJet 4121e printer/photocopier bought from the Harvey Norman Photo Centre in Armidale which works very well for small print jobs for home office use, not for large jobs.

therese b.
therese b.Sydney, NSW

Great customer service

Recently bought a lounge. Great customer service & delivery. Was kept in the loop by our sales lady Re delivery times.
Very happy with our new lounge.
Would certainly use Havey Norman again.