Harvey Norman Photo Centre

Harvey Norman Photo Centre

KLewi

KLewiSydney, NSW

Terrible customer service

Terrible customer service! It took 3 months to reprint some calendars that they miss-printed. No one wanted to take responsibility.
They have also changed the format program for designing calendars so there is now a lot less options for design.
I have used them for many years for family annual calendars but will never use again now.

Great

Just love sending my photos by phone at home and picking them up a few hours later.Such good price I get a few copies of each so I can share them with my mum and relies.

So simple

I really like this service. The app is easy to use and then pick up is super quick. I have used in the past and will continue to use in future.

Photo Printing Services

Find out how Harvey Norman Photo Centre compares to other Photo Printing Services

Calendar

All of the backgrounds, embellishments and layouts have disappeared, only basic, ugly ones there. Have purchased five calendars every year for many years but won't use this service again now.

Rach

RachMurray Region, NSW

HATE that all my photos get cropped!

I do scrapbooking and have printed hundreds of photos from HN using the old Flash system where you could 'un crop' your pictures. Now that is no longer usable. I hate that all my photos are automatically cropped now! Also can't adjust any colour/contrast etc. Will not be using again.

Alex

AlexPerth, WA

Get back to the old version

The idea of empty holder is poor as I can see photos on the so called pages with empty holder. Extremely confusing and frustrated. Please please switch back to the old version!!!!!!!!!!

HappyJack

HappyJackPerth, WA

Christmas Calendars

I can say that myself and my friends that I gifted to were very happy with their calendars. My photography remained at a high standard throughout the printing process. I only wish they were that price to print the whole year round and not just a Black Friday Sale deal.

PollyPocket9

PollyPocket9Perth, WA

Service With a Smile

The staff at Harvey Norman Photo Centre Cannington are friendly, knowledgeable and very helpful.
Though the Fuji software could do with an upgrade! (PLEASE install a "Do Not Crop ALL" function like other companies provide!)

Alex

AlexSouth East Queensland, QLD

Nicely done

Love the final results of the pics. Really recommend it if you are looking for photo impressions. The pictures are very nice and the collection is a no stress one they are very friendly.

Photo canvas

We’re all done exceptionally well. Order delivered quite promptly to store. Received a lot of help picking them up and had a store member help me to get them to the car. Staff were wonderful

Hannie S.

Hannie S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Globe was perfect for Christmas decorations and photos were great to share with family and friends.

Thumbs up, I loved it , Amazing, made my gifts more special to family and friends. I am happy to repeat next year too. Thank you Harvey Norman and all staffs

Julie T

Julie TSouth East Queensland, QLD

I did not get what I paid for.

I ordered and paid for 792 photos from Harvey Norman Noosaville. I went through my order before submitting. When I got the order home, and went through the packets...it was like all my photos had been thrown in the air and shoved back in the packets. There was no order or sequence to them, even though when selected they were in order. I have never received such messed up ordering before. I also discovered I had multiples of many of the photos (up to 4 copies) and others were missing. I have used Harvey Norman in Maroochydore before and was impressed by the colour and the quality but will never use Noosaville again. I did not get what I paid for.

Sally E.

Sally E.Darling Downs, QLD

Upgrade is really a downgrade.

I've used HNP for years for calendars and photo books and they have always been excellent. However their new "Upgrade" has severely reduced the options available and the service has been reduced to a plain, boring generic clone of several other calendar and photobook sites. I'm not sure why they did this as there is now no reason to use HNP at all when the exact format is available on other sites. No borders or embellishments, very limited choice on backgrounds and fonts (I swear they have picked the ugliest backgrounds possible). Loved the old format, alas now it's time to try elsewhere - Mixbook looks good

samantha

samanthaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Xmas star

Beautiful personalised touch for Xmas tree will definitely be purchasing more of these next time made my gift a little more special when attached to gift tree

Adventurer

AdventurerPerth, WA

Picture Perfect

Very easy to use once i had some practice. Have done photo books of trips & events and was especially please with one on Car shows we have been to, as put the layout I wanted - 8 to a page as had hundreds- each show had a Text heading and the pictures were very clear. I thought they may have been too small but no they were very good

Karen R

Karen R

Great customer service!

I ordered a photo print on a premium photo cushion, however, when it arrived it had a fault on it. When I phoned customer service they replied immediately , asked for a photo of the fault and promptly organised for a new cushion cover to be printed and sent to me. They were polite, apologetic and professional. The quality of the second photo print was excellent. I understand that sometimes mistakes are made, and I would definitely purchase through the Harvey Norman Photo Centre again as their response to my problem was faultless!

Great service, beautiful photos

I had a large order of photos, they were done promptly and were delivered to my store of choice. The price was great. I am very happy

Great product

I had a jigsaw made of my favourite photo.
It was great quality and arrived promptly. I would definitely use the photo centre again.

Cheryl Parnell

Cheryl ParnellWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Good quality photos

Excellent quality photos. Fast service. Very friendly staff.
Canvas prints were not as good a quality but still better than rival companies.

Darren

DarrenPerth, WA

Canvas prints

I have ordered canvas prints 3 times and all 3 times I found the process fun to make my own designs through the HNPC website, the pricing is good, the quality is great, and the delivery time is very acceptable. I will use it again.