Harvey Norman Photo Centre

• Timeliness

Mandy
MandyHobart, TAS

Premium padded cover Photo Books

I'm very pleased with the first photo books I had ordered from Harvey Norman. Quality was great. The Service Staff were friendly when I picked up my purchases. The interface to upload and position the photos took a little bit of getting used-to, so perhaps would benefit from a tutorial being made available.

Job Satisfaction

Amazing quality! Will enjoy it for life.

This product is amazing. It was also made quicker than expected and made a great present. We will treasure it forever. The quality is perfect and the price was fantastic.

Ann Ryan
Ann RyanSydney, NSW

Great gifts and excellent value.

I purchased several items recently to add fun to a birthday and they were a big hit! Very good value, I recommend receiving the emails for updates. Excellent quality and easy to order.

Store LocationHornsby
Photo Printing Services

Find out how Harvey Norman Photo Centre compares to other Photo Printing Services

Happy
Happy

Excellent Customer Service

My experience when purchasing products with Harvey Norman & also with their Photo Centre has been more than satisfactory. Speedy & efficient customer service. I look forward to my next opportunity to purchase items with them.

A Very convenient and simple app.

Very professional and friendly staff at Wiley Park Always happy to help.As a regular customer it's nice to walk into a shop and staff actually greet you by your name.

Great Service

I've used the Harvey Norman photo centre app and found it easy to use. The staff texted me to advise the photos were ready. Very happy with this app and would recommend it to anyone. Gary

Boss
BossEyre Peninsula, SA

Very friendly staff

Very helpful staff and always ready to help, always a pleasure to visit the Whyalla store and have been going there for years and can recommend this shop to all future shoppers

Jo B
Jo BSouthwest, VIC

Great photos

Awesome fast turnaround
Even for next day delivery
Great photos and prompt messages via emails detailing when ready
Staff very attentive at kiosk when ready to collect my photos
Would highly recommend
Harvey Norman

KimGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Thankyou

Canvas prints are great easy to do very happy with everything i have got i will be purchasing using Harvey Norman photo centre in the future. i cannot fault them. Regards Kim

Shazza
Shazza

First time

Was so easy and being my first time using Harvey Norman photos the price at 5 cents couldn’t be missed. Easy to order and so quick for pickup next day. Staff very friendly instore. Highly recommend

Maddy
MaddyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing staff in photo section.

Such amazing helpful staff especially at the Marion South Australia store. I can't praise them enough for their friendly yet professional manner especially in the photo section.
I will be using this service again.

Belinda K.
Belinda K.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Wonderful

I used to use Snapfish at Kmart but after a few prints at Harvey Norman, I prefer the Fuji prints rather than Snapfish's Kodak prints. It's my personal opinion. I adore all my canvas prints I've added to my collection, as well as photo magnets. Ordering so many Ive got to know which counter they are at, so I'm not standing in 'no man's land's ' waiting for someone to approach me.

Leon Brooks
Leon BrooksGreat Southern, WA

The on-line interface is simple and makes clear what it plans to do

The camera I used for these images is not 6x4 proportions, so I was able to align the images for best results before committing to print. The print quality is always clear and consistent.

Fantastic photo service

Very pleased with quality & price of photos (next day service - 10c)I had some tech problems to start with, but the lab person went out of their way to help me.
I was very happy with the exceptional service I received (took a long time as I ordered 200+ photos) Highly recommend

Janeb
Janeb

Great prints

Love ordering & paying online, then picking up at Waurn Ponds, great service, friendly and helpful staff & excellent quality prints. Keep up the good work, from a happy customer, thank you

Read more reviews - page 2

Eve
Eveasked

every time I put a new photo the thing says very bad quality and it is really annoying dose it only like some types of photos or what and is there way to delete a photos with out getting rid of them all and restarting?

Kim

Yes easy done go back to home page and select delete all. start again you need to make some smaller to fit in otherwise it will ask you to resize. Good Luck thats whats i did you need go slowly and look at all the options for pics available little confusing when i did to its not the easiest to use

Jennie
Jennieasked

Is there any proposal to re-add the ability to add photo boarders and embellishments to photo books? I purchased a voucher for a 12x16 60 page photo book to create a book for my youngest child. My 2 older girls have photo books purchased through Harvey Norman Photo Centre before the changes to the site and without the embellishments this one is going to look so plain.

fromKell
fromKell

Kate
Kate

I too have made many photobooks over the years and am now very disappointed with the removal of boarders and embellishments. I know the content is the most important thing, but will have to find another product as this one is just not up to scratch any more. Sad.

Donna
Donnaasked

Hi Im in the process of creating a photo book and am now trying to put a black ground. It will not let me do any background. Any help? I've "removed" the initial white one that was there.

Thanks.