Hawkers Sunglasses

Hawkers Sunglasses

Mark T.

Mark T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Run away as fast as you can!!

Rip off company

2 years of not receiving my products, countless emails and a complete run around saying my address was fake. Complete scam. Worse company I have ever incounted. Money down the drain.

A May

A MayGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service in difficult times

Placed order, sunnies shipped the following day, AusPost delivered 5 days later. I think some of the reviews are blaming Hawkers for delays with AusPost (who are doing their best during the Covid pandemic).

Avoid!!

Avoid at all costs
I give them one star because I cannot rate them any lower. Ordered a pair of sunglasses and after two months nothing has arrived. Have not heard from them back with a solution either despite having contacted them about 10 times. Horrendous customer service that literally has not replied to any of the forms I have submitted online. Courier directs you to the product seller so it is a never ending loop. Seems that I am not the only one with a similar problem so please avoid Hawkers at all costs.

Tara L P

Tara L P

Product & Shipping Feedback

After reading the reviews on this site regarding Hawkers AU, I was hesitant to order - but, I thought I'd give it a go and I am glad I did.
I ordered two pairs of sunglasses (sale) and they arrived on time, tracking included. The package was well put together and the actual sunglasses are really nice. I am very impressed with the polarized pair - they are sturdy and fit real well.

Satisfied with the products

I recently just received the package from New South Wales just within 8 days from the date online purchased. It had arrive on the date I expected it to arrive and I am very happy and satisfied with the sunglasses.

Chelsea C.

Chelsea C.South East Queensland, QLD

The worst company EVER

The products this company sell are cheaper and nastier than I've ever seen!!! They use disgusting marketing schemes which exploit sexuality and make admit they only do it for attention despite who it offends!!! Tacky and tasteless is their game and they play well!!!

Not impressed

Not impressedSouth East Queensland, QLD

Faulty Sunglasses - No response

I’ve purchased sunglasses several times in the past from this company with no issues other than that the glasses scratch VERY easily.

I ordered another pair in their recent sale and they arrived bent. Made contact with them via their custom service form, no response had been received after 2 weeks. Tried emailing them too, also no response.

No contact phone number. Paid a premium price for faulty glasses and there’s now nothing I can do about it. When they’re good, there good. But if there is an issue, don’t expect a response. Not worth the gamble in my opinion.

Blood sunnies

The owners of this sunnies brand are the responsibles of a massive corruption scheme in South America. This sun glasses company is just a money laundering vehicle for all the stolen money from Venezuela. This company represents what is wrong with this world these days and its owners are just plain criminals with lots of money.

Joseph1

Joseph1Melbourne

Sunnies made with stolen money!

This company was built with thousands of millions dollars stolen from the Venezuelan treasury under the scam of a contract that was intended to improve the Venezuelan electricity industry. These people took the money and got away with crime. For money laundering purposes, they created Hawkers. These people are responsible for the continuous power shortage in Venezuela, which reached its peak last week. During a prolonged shortage that lasted 5 days, at least 50 people died, including premature babies and people with special needs who were disconnected from medical equipment. DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT!

Jess

JessGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Blood sunglasses!!!!

While people is starving to death in the streets of Venezuela, the owner of this brand, fleed the country and funded this startup with stolen money as product of shady businesses done with Maduro's government. Facts are all over the news, just need to google for "Bolichicos"... be mindful, these insignificant sunglasses are made with the blood and suffering of Venezuelans

Al Perez

Al PerezMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Be mindful of this: the sunnies this company sells are made with the stolen money of a dying country

Nicki

NickiMount gambier

The best brand I have ever owned.

I have a problem with my nose and can not wear most sunglasses as they are too heavy. When I do find ones I can wear they often break very easily. These are fantastic quality for a extremely affordable price. I now have about 8 different pairs.
Sometimes the website can be difficult to find the whole range. But you just have to be patient and go through every collection.
Thy also have great promotions as well.
Very happy and fully recommend!

Bought few glasses, but it took more than three weeks, still not delivered.

Stated reasons: Due to the high volume of orders, not able to deliver on time.

That's why I am giving 1 out of 5, not due to the product, but due to unable to provide the goods within the specified time.

Need improvement: Customer service, Avoid delays or follow up with the customers by sending notifications (email or SMS), and contact information details.

Never buy from Hawkers

Good value sunnies

I've bought a few pairs of Hawkers over the years and I really like them. They are good value, particularly when you buy the 2 for 1 deals they often advertise, where the price is only competing with infinitely inferior servo sunglasses. Not sure what sunnies people on here were expecting for their money but I have been extremely satisfied with my purchases from them, and they always arrive within 2 days of purchase.

Gusto79

Gusto79South East Queensland, QLD

Low quality glasses

Bought 3 pairs. All of them quickly broke at the swinging arm joint (...probably has a better name sorry) and part of the lens film came off one pair when they got wet. Low quality glasses.

Also they keep hitting you with hard to unsubscribe spam after you buy.

Jade nikon

Jade nikonBrisbane

Don’t buy from hawkers!!!! Total scam!!

I bought a pair of sunglasses from them and I got the sunglasses with a different packaging, no case, no cleaner! Even though I paid for the premium shades with case and cleaner inclusive. No contact number! No email address!!! It’s a scam

Strewdingts

StrewdingtsMelbourne

Never received sunglasses but they took my money

Bought the 2 for 1 special, but never received any glasses. They happily took my money but refuse to respond to emails and provide no contact phone number. After reading other reviews i honestly think it may be a scam seeing as it has been over 2 months with no response or refund.

Have purchase from them at least 5 times

Had absolutely no dramas with Hawkers Australia. Have used them about 5 times and spent at least $500+ BETTER THAN I could imagine