Health Pride

Online store, Physical store (See All)
See the Best General Merchandise Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Health Pride

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (15)
Rod F
Rod FNewcastle

unfair

I ordered a denim skirt for my 99yr old mum as she liked what she saw in the catalogue.
Arrived promptly but with a noticeable flaw in the fabric - right in the front.
Sent back and received a credit. However I am quite behind with postage charges ($24.00) both for faulty goods delivery and return . Doesn't seem very fair to me.
Not buying again.

kimberley a.
kimberley a.Darling Downs, QLD

i love beauiful address labels i ve get my address labels from health pride again

healty pride is best mail order servise i be get more address labels from health pride

Damian B.Health PrideSend a private message

Thank you very much for your kind comments. The staff love doing the address labels for our customers and we are glad our customers are putting them to good use. It's been a pleasure Kimberley.

POP Pd Off Pete
POP Pd Off PeteNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Selling items with no stock

The catalogue arrived and I saw the wallet I wanted also it was a special price. I ordered immediately and a week later no update. I emailed them and they said they were out of stock. I asked for a refund and they simply ignored me. I recommend if you don't want to be ripped off go elsewhere.......

IanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still no delivery since April.

A purchase was made via money order 19/04 and the items have still not been delivered. Fax’s sent asking where is my purchase, NOTHING! Crap company with no ethics.

Reliable and Trustworthy Company

I am a returning customer and have been delighted with the products I have purchased and am satisfied on the whole. If I have had any issue with faulty items these are replaced and/or refunded without question so I can trust that I can be treated fairly and with respect. Response time to any of my queries have generally been acted upon immediately which is why I am happy to be a returning customer. As part of my most recent purchase I would highly recommend the stainless steel garden hose. It is lightweight and the best one I have ever bought after years of having to dispose of so many plastic/rubber hoses which get tangled or break down in the sunlight.

Ron P.
Ron P.Sydney

Pain relief

I thought that I would let you know that I am very satisfied with the seat cushion that I purchased from Health Pride a few weeks ago. I suffer quite severe pain in my tail bone and although I tried a number of different cushions I could not get any relief from the pain until I installed the one I purchased from your company. I can now sit in my lounge chair for a number of hours without feeling any pain from the area.

Damian B.Health PrideSend a private message

Hello Ron, Thanks for your kind words and we are happy to hear the cushion helped ease your pain. It must be a huge relief!

Rockey
RockeySydney, NSW

the perfect products

I have been a long term customer with Health and Pride there products are very good lately my husband has been happy with his knee pillow he put this between his knees and he finds it very good. so I give you people a rating of

Damian B.Health PrideSend a private message

Thank you very much for your nice words. We are happy to hear our products have been helping and we hope to continue offering you both great products.

Stanislava
StanislavaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This is excellent!

I always had to cover the vegetable garden so that my birds and the neighbour’s cats wouldn’t dig around the garden. But since I bought 3 Garden cats and a Bird Barrier, neither a cat nor a bird has come to my garden. Even my husband noticed he could no longer see the birds in the garden. I placed the cats on the vegetable garden and the Bird barrier on the fig tree. Many thanks to Health Pride for such successful items that protect my garden from animals.

Damian B.Health PrideSend a private message

That's great to hear! Glad to hear your vegetable garden is now well protected!

gazza L
gazza LSouth East Queensland, QLD

"SERVICE" is Excellent

to navigate and find the range and quality of products was very easy...also the product (anywhere lamp) best thing since sliced bread...really helpful around the home...also found prices are very reasonable

Damian B.Health PrideSend a private message

Thank you very much for your kind words, We hope you continue to enjoy your lamp and please don't hesitate to contact us in the future if you need anything!

Great Service

Needed to purchase a few things, and had some trouble finding what I was after. The lady I spoke to on the phone was extremely helpful and took the time to help me navigate my way to find what I needed. And even went as far as to help with my checkout process. Item arrived with a few delays but mostly the delays were from Australia Post which is understandable at this time with lockdown. Especially all the way to South Australia.

Damian B.Health PrideSend a private message

Thank you for your kind words. Happy to help where we can.

Vivien
VivienGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service

I am a long-time repeat customer of Health Pride and I am very happy with their service. There is an interesting range of products at reasonable prices, shipping is reliable and Customer Service is first rate - courteous, friendly, efficient and always helpful. I would recommend Health Pride to anyone looking for something different and excellent service.

Damian B.Health PrideSend a private message

Thank you for your kind words Vivien. We appreciate your loyal support over the years and more than happy to help you with your requests.

ANNE
ANNESydney, NSW

Best knife ever

I ordered a couple of products from a recent catalogue, and with my order came this beautiful copper knife. I have a stunning knife block (which I won some years ago) and I love using them. The best knife is quite large and they are very sharp. But this knife is the VERY BEST knife I have EVER used. It slices through my veggies like they are butteer . WOW WOW WOW - thank you SO much.

Damian B.Health PrideSend a private message

We are glad to hear you loved the copper knife so much. Thank you for your kind comments.

Jill
JillMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bed Jacket

The bed jacket is perfect. Warm and light and well fitting.
The customer service was excellent.
Dispatched and received in record time.

Damian B.Health PrideSend a private message

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your purchase! Thank you for the lovely comments!

Keith
KeithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shipping and Delivery of order

I ordered items from Store 16/7/2021 . Received notification order was ready and dispatched 21/7 by Auspost. I received items 24/7/21. This was very quick considering the weekend, covid , restrictions and other problems. Very happy with service.

Damian B.Health PrideSend a private message

Thank you so much for your kind comments. As always we are happy to assist. Have a great week.

Helen D
Helen DSydney Surrounds, NSW

Finally found what I was after!

I had been looking for MONTHS for some turtleneck tops, made of poly/cotton, in a cream colour. Everywhere I looked, the fabric was either spandex or pure cotton, and in every conceivable colour except cream. Finally found what I was after at Health Pride. I ordered two in cream, and another in "stone" colour. They are just lovely, perfect fit, and exactly as described. Couldn't be happier with the items.

Damian B.Health PrideSend a private message

Thank you very much for your kind comments. We are glad you found what you were after!