• Plan Type
    • Pre-Paid Sim Only (28)
    • Post-Paid Sim Only (2)
  • Local Reception

A big 'THANKYOU' to Cristina and 'Hello Mobile'

I phoned to ask why the name, 'Cover You' was used rather than 'Hello Mobile' at the close of an earlier conversation. I have been with Hello for many years and had not heard of Cover You. Cristina explained the link clearly and patiently...I was asking lots of questions as I am a curious person, but Cristina answered them all to my satisfaction. I then asked for an analysis of the plan I am on, in case it would be advantageous to change. I am convinced and thankful that Supra is right for me.
I have no problems with the service. I look forward to more years of phone calls and texting with Hello.

Plan Cost per Month: $40.00

Georges ESouth East Queensland, QLD

nice to have

It was so easy to get started , fast reliable services and good coverage area, I'm new to this services but I know 2 friends who had it for a year now and they are so happy with it
good services at a great price
staff are helpful and knowledgeable

Yee

YeeSydney, NSW

Helpful customer service but charge scheme is not totally transparent

Just finished an online chat with customer service, she has been very patient with answering each of my questions making sure that I understand the details which I truly appreciate. However, it is a pity that I only found out that each SMS is charged per each 160 characters including spaces which I cannot find this listed in the critical information sheet for the Supra Plus Plan. The critical information summary only listed 10cents per SMS. It does not mention about the limit on the number of characters. This is disappointing.

Tahsin C.

Tahsin C.Sydney, NSW

Charged download

I have been charged downloads when not requested. All of sudden it had been turned on by Hello Mobile. I had the same phone for the last year and the customer service says it's android phone. Very unhelpful.

Chung Cheung

Chung CheungSydney, NSW

Helpful chat

Just chat with Rose and to reactivate the sim card. Very smooth transaction. Greatly appreciated. I find it funny to the rule that "Text must have at least 30 words"

Consistently good service

Had a problem recharging my phone. Contacted Customer Service. The problem was very quickly solved by the efficient, supportive Customer Service person who I spoke to (Ref. Number - 4645827). She was very patient & helpful - a very good representative of the company.
I have been with HelloMobile for many years & have always had good service.

Switching to visible wireless

Worse technical support and customer service. After I paid my $25 dollar unlimited my data I dont have data for two days now. They said I to wait 24 to 48 hours to get my unlimited data. Say what????

Kerry H.

Kerry H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

very good service

overall happy with the service
has been working well
customer service is great - quick to respond and easy to communicate with
i would recommend to other people and will continue to use - thanks

Included Data per Month:2 GB
Christopher P.Hello Mobile

Hi Kerry H! That's wonderful! Thank you for sharing your experience. We're very happy that your concern has been resolved efficiently. We wish you more years with Hello Mobile!

Steffan

SteffanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good mobile plans with a few long expiry available.

The coverage is very good for me even in closed crowded places like supermarkets. Experienced signal drop in IKEA Adelaide otherwise I have not missed a call.
Yes, download speeds for mobile data are acceptable.

Christopher P.Hello Mobile

Hi Steffan. Thank your feedback. We are happy to know that you're happy with your Hello Mobile service. If you have further issues, feel free to contact us. Have a good day!

Bill

BillSouth Australia

Great Service

I have been with Hello Mobile for many years (cannot remember how long maybe 10 years) and been very happy with their service, I would recommend them to anybody considering signing up.

Mike Morris

Mike MorrisCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

The Lowest price ,No Data caps

The best company ever with the lowest price plus you can call many international countries landlines and cellular's it doesn't get cheaper or better than hello mobile nobody can touch it... They'll Port your number over ASAP like it never even happens it's only $25 per month and I got two months for $25 I don't know if the promo still going on but if not they probably you have even a better one

Plan Cost per Month: $25.00
Included Data per Month:25 GB

Jade

JadeSydney, NSW

The cheapest fee of mobile

Good network coverage .I don't have experience dropout with hello mobile.the download speeds very sufficient fast.the cheapest mobile fee I have ever use.the service is excellent whenever have network problem or mobile technical problems and need a new card.

josephine

josephineSydney Surrounds, NSW

super sim & super staff

hello is good. I have been using hello sim card more than 5 years. My husband is using it too. Staff answers on chat internet very fast & helped to solve the problem amazing. So better use hello sim card super & can be trusted!

Customer C.Hello Mobile

Hi Josephine! That's wonderful! Thank you for sharing your experience. We're very happy that your concern has been resolved efficiently. We wish you more years with Hello Mobile!

It meets my needs perfectly

I do not use my phone much but when I do I have no trouble.When I have to speak with an operator I find them very polite & helpful.That says it all

Customer C.Hello Mobile

Hi Richard. Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We take pride in providing an excellent customer service. Feel free to contact us again if you have further concerns. Have a goo day!

N DmPerth, WA

Thank you easy and fast! thank you

Coverage looks ok only pity that 3G gone soon, but I hope all will be ok ! 5G maybe faster but not good for health! So it is may rise problem

N Dm

Thank you for your service!

Qing

QingMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

excellent customers service.

Internation call prices are reasonable. The connecting signal to the other Asian countries was clear and did not drop out. Customers service is always friendly and solves the problems promptly.

Plan Cost per Month: $4.00
Customer C.Hello Mobile

Hi Qing. Thank you for your review. We're very happy to know that you are satisfied with the services we are offering. We wish you more years with Hello Mobile. You have a good day!

connections

I do have problems from time to time with phone connection to Thailand which I am charged for and not connected,but when I call Customer Service the service is very good professional and friendly

Plan Cost per Month: $20.00
Customer C.Hello Mobile

Great to hear that! We're glad to know that your concern were resolved promptly by our staff. As your trusted mobile service provider, we do our best to make sure we provide the highest quality service you deserve. Have a good day!

Graeme

GraemeBrisbane

Helpful support assistance for small users

Support service is helpful and provided practical advice which we appreciated. Overall the coverage which we avail of is good. Price is competitive. I don't use data download but the phone and text facilities meet our requirement.

Included Data per Month:1 GB
Customer C.Hello Mobile

Hello Cag. This review has warmed our hearts. Our team works our best in ensuring that we help customers efficiently. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Elise

EliseSydney, NSW

Great customer service and great prices

The service coverage from Hello Mobile is on par with other providers like Vodaphone. Where Hello Mobile is really above the rest is the customer service - your call is answered promptly, they don't leave you on hold and they are a pleasure to work with! Also, Hello Mobile's prices are excellent - especially if you are calling overseas a lot - I have not found a better deal to call America.

Plan Cost per Month: $39.00
Included Data per Month:0.5 GB
Customer C.Hello Mobile

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Elise! Awesome to see such a positive review! If you have further concerns, feel free to contact us again and we'll be glad to assist you. You have a good day!

Ruth Elkner

Ruth ElknerNortheast, VIC

hello suits me

service is reliable and quite satisfied with customer service, no problem is too great for hello staff. I would recommend hello to anyone needing a reliable, cost efficient phone plan.

Customer C.Hello Mobile

Hi Artika! That's wonderful! Thank you for sharing your experience. We're very happy that your concern has been resolved efficiently. We wish you more years with Hello Mobile!