• Plan Type
  • Local Reception
GeorgeZ

GeorgeZGold Coast

Good services.

I want to transfer my old standard SIM card to the new Naro SIM card. They give me good service and very friendly feedback. I can see they are very professional in their service filed. Thanks for our help!

Jenny

JennySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent. I do occasionally get charged for unconnected calls but I get refunded every time I rang up, Christina was helpful, taking the time to check the unconnected calls & gives excellent service

Wendy

WendySouth East Queensland, QLD

Convenient for person travel a lot

My network coverage sometimes isn't that reliable when I'm indoor, but it's good enough for daily life. The download speeds are sufficiently fast for watching videos and listening to music.

Plan Cost per Month$29.00
Included Data per Month5 GB

Shereen A.

Shereen A.South East Queensland, QLD

Love Hello

I have been with Hello for over 7 years now and have never experienced any problems. They provide wonderful prompt customer service and always willing to help. Wouldn't use any other provider. No lock in plan flexible and not trouble with service to the net. Thank you Hello

Plan Cost per Month$29.00
Included Data per Month5 GB

Carolyn T.

Carolyn T.Darling Downs, QLD

iv been with hello mobile when it was telly pacific internet phone

i only use it as a phone because its a phone never had any problems allways reliable and love the auto topup customer service very very helpfull did every thing i wanted have to thank them for ex service d thomson

Plan Cost per Month$20.00
Ming

MingSydney, NSW

This is a value-for-money way of using mobile phone/data service.

Normally I use my mobile in Epping, Eastwood, Rhodes, and City.
Phone is absolutely ok in terms of network coverage. I didn't have frequent dropouts.
Data speed for text messages / email communications is acceptable to me.

Plan TypePre-Paid Sim Only

A big 'THANKYOU' to Cristina and 'Hello Mobile'

I phoned to ask why the name, 'Cover You' was used rather than 'Hello Mobile' at the close of an earlier conversation. I have been with Hello for many years and had not heard of Cover You. Cristina explained the link clearly and patiently...I was asking lots of questions as I am a curious person, but Cristina answered them all to my satisfaction. I then asked for an analysis of the plan I am on, in case it would be advantageous to change. I am convinced and thankful that Supra is right for me.
I have no problems with the service. I look forward to more years of phone calls and texting with Hello.

Plan Cost per Month$40.00

Georges ESouth East Queensland, QLD

nice to have

It was so easy to get started , fast reliable services and good coverage area, I'm new to this services but I know 2 friends who had it for a year now and they are so happy with it
good services at a great price
staff are helpful and knowledgeable

Yee

YeeSydney, NSW

Helpful customer service but charge scheme is not totally transparent

Just finished an online chat with customer service, she has been very patient with answering each of my questions making sure that I understand the details which I truly appreciate. However, it is a pity that I only found out that each SMS is charged per each 160 characters including spaces which I cannot find this listed in the critical information sheet for the Supra Plus Plan. The critical information summary only listed 10cents per SMS. It does not mention about the limit on the number of characters. This is disappointing.

Tahsin C.

Tahsin C.Sydney, NSW

Charged download

I have been charged downloads when not requested. All of sudden it had been turned on by Hello Mobile. I had the same phone for the last year and the customer service says it's android phone. Very unhelpful.

Chung Cheung

Chung CheungSydney, NSW

Helpful chat

Just chat with Rose and to reactivate the sim card. Very smooth transaction. Greatly appreciated. I find it funny to the rule that "Text must have at least 30 words"

Consistently good service

Had a problem recharging my phone. Contacted Customer Service. The problem was very quickly solved by the efficient, supportive Customer Service person who I spoke to (Ref. Number - 4645827). She was very patient & helpful - a very good representative of the company.
I have been with HelloMobile for many years & have always had good service.

Switching to visible wireless

Worse technical support and customer service. After I paid my $25 dollar unlimited my data I dont have data for two days now. They said I to wait 24 to 48 hours to get my unlimited data. Say what????

Kerry H.

Kerry H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

very good service

overall happy with the service
has been working well
customer service is great - quick to respond and easy to communicate with
i would recommend to other people and will continue to use - thanks

Included Data per Month2 GB
Christopher P.Hello Mobile

Hi Kerry H! That's wonderful! Thank you for sharing your experience. We're very happy that your concern has been resolved efficiently. We wish you more years with Hello Mobile!

Steffan

SteffanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good mobile plans with a few long expiry available.

The coverage is very good for me even in closed crowded places like supermarkets. Experienced signal drop in IKEA Adelaide otherwise I have not missed a call.
Yes, download speeds for mobile data are acceptable.

Christopher P.Hello Mobile

Hi Steffan. Thank your feedback. We are happy to know that you're happy with your Hello Mobile service. If you have further issues, feel free to contact us. Have a good day!

Bill

BillSouth Australia

Great Service

I have been with Hello Mobile for many years (cannot remember how long maybe 10 years) and been very happy with their service, I would recommend them to anybody considering signing up.

Mike Morris

Mike MorrisCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

The Lowest price ,No Data caps

The best company ever with the lowest price plus you can call many international countries landlines and cellular's it doesn't get cheaper or better than hello mobile nobody can touch it... They'll Port your number over ASAP like it never even happens it's only $25 per month and I got two months for $25 I don't know if the promo still going on but if not they probably you have even a better one

Plan Cost per Month$25.00
Included Data per Month25 GB
Jade

JadeSydney, NSW

The cheapest fee of mobile

Good network coverage .I don't have experience dropout with hello mobile.the download speeds very sufficient fast.the cheapest mobile fee I have ever use.the service is excellent whenever have network problem or mobile technical problems and need a new card.

josephine

josephineSydney Surrounds, NSW

super sim & super staff

hello is good. I have been using hello sim card more than 5 years. My husband is using it too. Staff answers on chat internet very fast & helped to solve the problem amazing. So better use hello sim card super & can be trusted!

Customer C.Hello Mobile

Hi Josephine! That's wonderful! Thank you for sharing your experience. We're very happy that your concern has been resolved efficiently. We wish you more years with Hello Mobile!

It meets my needs perfectly

I do not use my phone much but when I do I have no trouble.When I have to speak with an operator I find them very polite & helpful.That says it all

Customer C.Hello Mobile

Hi Richard. Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We take pride in providing an excellent customer service. Feel free to contact us again if you have further concerns. Have a goo day!