Kerry H.

Kerry H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

very good service

overall happy with the service
has been working well
customer service is great - quick to respond and easy to communicate with
i would recommend to other people and will continue to use - thanks

Included Data per Month:2 GB

Steffan

SteffanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good mobile plans with a few long expiry available.

The coverage is very good for me even in closed crowded places like supermarkets. Experienced signal drop in IKEA Adelaide otherwise I have not missed a call.
Yes, download speeds for mobile data are acceptable.

Bill

BillSouth Australia

Great Service

I have been with Hello Mobile for many years (cannot remember how long maybe 10 years) and been very happy with their service, I would recommend them to anybody considering signing up.

Mike Morris

Mike MorrisCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

The Lowest price ,No Data caps

The best company ever with the lowest price plus you can call many international countries landlines and cellular's it doesn't get cheaper or better than hello mobile nobody can touch it... They'll Port your number over ASAP like it never even happens it's only $25 per month and I got two months for $25 I don't know if the promo still going on but if not they probably you have even a better one

Plan Cost per Month: $25.00
Included Data per Month:25 GB

Jade

JadeSydney, NSW

The cheapest fee of mobile

Good network coverage .I don't have experience dropout with hello mobile.the download speeds very sufficient fast.the cheapest mobile fee I have ever use.the service is excellent whenever have network problem or mobile technical problems and need a new card.

josephine

josephineSydney Surrounds, NSW

super sim & super staff

hello is good. I have been using hello sim card more than 5 years. My husband is using it too. Staff answers on chat internet very fast & helped to solve the problem amazing. So better use hello sim card super & can be trusted!

Customer C.Hello Mobile

Hi Josephine! That's wonderful! Thank you for sharing your experience. We're very happy that your concern has been resolved efficiently. We wish you more years with Hello Mobile!

It meets my needs perfectly

I do not use my phone much but when I do I have no trouble.When I have to speak with an operator I find them very polite & helpful.That says it all

Customer C.Hello Mobile

Hi Richard. Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We take pride in providing an excellent customer service. Feel free to contact us again if you have further concerns. Have a goo day!

N DmPerth, WA

Thank you easy and fast! thank you

Coverage looks ok only pity that 3G gone soon, but I hope all will be ok ! 5G maybe faster but not good for health! So it is may rise problem

N Dm

Thank you for your service!

Qing

QingMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

excellent customers service.

Internation call prices are reasonable. The connecting signal to the other Asian countries was clear and did not drop out. Customers service is always friendly and solves the problems promptly.

Plan Cost per Month: $4.00
Customer C.Hello Mobile

Hi Qing. Thank you for your review. We're very happy to know that you are satisfied with the services we are offering. We wish you more years with Hello Mobile. You have a good day!

connections

I do have problems from time to time with phone connection to Thailand which I am charged for and not connected,but when I call Customer Service the service is very good professional and friendly

Plan Cost per Month: $20.00
Customer C.Hello Mobile

Great to hear that! We're glad to know that your concern were resolved promptly by our staff. As your trusted mobile service provider, we do our best to make sure we provide the highest quality service you deserve. Have a good day!

Graeme

GraemeBrisbane

Helpful support assistance for small users

Support service is helpful and provided practical advice which we appreciated. Overall the coverage which we avail of is good. Price is competitive. I don't use data download but the phone and text facilities meet our requirement.

Included Data per Month:1 GB
Customer C.Hello Mobile

Hello Cag. This review has warmed our hearts. Our team works our best in ensuring that we help customers efficiently. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Elise

EliseSydney, NSW

Great customer service and great prices

The service coverage from Hello Mobile is on par with other providers like Vodaphone. Where Hello Mobile is really above the rest is the customer service - your call is answered promptly, they don't leave you on hold and they are a pleasure to work with! Also, Hello Mobile's prices are excellent - especially if you are calling overseas a lot - I have not found a better deal to call America.

Plan Cost per Month: $39.00
Included Data per Month:0.5 GB
Customer C.Hello Mobile

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Elise! Awesome to see such a positive review! If you have further concerns, feel free to contact us again and we'll be glad to assist you. You have a good day!

Ruth Elkner

Ruth ElknerNortheast, VIC

hello suits me

service is reliable and quite satisfied with customer service, no problem is too great for hello staff. I would recommend hello to anyone needing a reliable, cost efficient phone plan.

Included Data per Month:0 GB
Customer C.Hello Mobile

Hi Artika! That's wonderful! Thank you for sharing your experience. We're very happy that your concern has been resolved efficiently. We wish you more years with Hello Mobile!

Jan

JanCanberra Central 2601, ACT

This is excellent, I am very happy to have it.

Hi Maria, Thank you for your quick response.
I've been using Hello Mobile for more than 10 years now and I am very happy to have it; it has been working smoothly and if I have some problem the staff is always very helpful.

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Hello Mobile Service

We purchased a Hello Mobile Sim many years ago to enable us to have reasonably priced calls without a lock in contract. We have always experienced excellent service from the service personnel. The network coverage is ok for our purpose and we have not experienced any major dropouts. At this stage we don't use any data facility so are unable to comment on data transmission speed.

Customer C.Hello Mobile

Hi Peter. That's wonderful to hear. We're happy to know that the service is working fine and you have not experienced major issues with the sim card. If you have other concerns, feel free to call us at 1300 126 999. Thank you and have a good day!

Fast & efficient customer service

When I call customer service the wait time to speak to someone is usually short.
They have always treated me in a friendly & professional manner.
In most cases they were able to solve my problems or answer my queries quickly.

Customer C.Hello Mobile

Hi Kim. Thank you for your positive feedback. We are glad to know that we've attended your queries promptly. We take pride in providing excellent customer service. We wish you more years with Hello Mobile. Have a great day!

maryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

I am very happy and glad with all the assistance I received and the action taken by the staff I spoke to. The staff really know their product and the services. They are very polite and helpful.The action taken and the prompt was within a good time frame. I find Hello mobile to be a reasonable phone provider and the coverage is also at a good standard. The recharge rate is also good.
thanks all the staff, keep up the good work.

Plan TypePost-Paid Sim Only
Customer C.Hello Mobile

Hello Mary. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We really make sure our staff can provide all the assistance our customer will be needing. Rest assured will continue to provide the utmost service and less hassle. Have a great day!

thanks

Kristine J.

Kristine J.Hunter Region, NSW

Excellent customer service.

Could not be happier with all the assistance I received, all the staff I spoke to were lovely. The coverage has been excellent and I’m more than satisfied with my decision to change to this mobile phone provider.

Plan TypePost-Paid Sim Only
Plan Cost per Month: $19.00
Included Data per Month:2 GB
Customer C.Hello Mobile

Hi Kristine, Thank you for giving us your feedback. We are overjoyed that you were satisfied with your recent experience with us. We'll continue to provide you superb service and wishing more years with you. Have a great day!

RSS

RSSSmithfield

Raiza Customer Service was super helpful

I was overseas attending a funeral service and my mobile credits were going to expire. Hello did send me an email advising of impending account closure. I sent reply email satting I would return to Sydney on a particular date.
I couldn't top up my account in Sydney and used live chat with Raiza. She explained the problem and phoned me within 15 secs to obtain my card details as it's unsecured to give over live chat.
Raiza sorted out the problem to my satisfaction and commend Hello Mobile for their coverage and customer service.

Plan Cost per Month: $0.00
Customer C.Hello Mobile

Hello RSS. It's such a heartfelt review, we highly appreciate it. We always strive to provide the needs of our consumer and making it easy is our top priority. Thank you and have a great day!

Great low cost provider!

Hello Mobile offers reliable customer service for internet users. Promptness of response is pretty good. I find Hello Mobile to be a great low cost provider specifically to those calling overseas from Australia with great rates and minimal cost to maintain.

Customer C.Hello Mobile

Hello there. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We really make sure our staff can provide all the assistance our customer will be needing. Rest assured will continue to provide the utmost service and less hassle. Have a great day!