Chung Cheung

Chung CheungSydney, NSW

Helpful chat

Just chat with Rose and to reactivate the sim card. Very smooth transaction. Greatly appreciated. I find it funny to the rule that "Text must have at least 30 words"

Consistently good service

Had a problem recharging my phone. Contacted Customer Service. The problem was very quickly solved by the efficient, supportive Customer Service person who I spoke to (Ref. Number - 4645827). She was very patient & helpful - a very good representative of the company.
I have been with HelloMobile for many years & have always had good service.

Switching to visible wireless

Worse technical support and customer service. After I paid my $25 dollar unlimited my data I dont have data for two days now. They said I to wait 24 to 48 hours to get my unlimited data. Say what????

Kerry H.

Kerry H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

very good service

overall happy with the service
has been working well
customer service is great - quick to respond and easy to communicate with
i would recommend to other people and will continue to use - thanks

Included Data per Month:2 GB
Christopher P.Hello Mobile

Hi Kerry H! That's wonderful! Thank you for sharing your experience. We're very happy that your concern has been resolved efficiently. We wish you more years with Hello Mobile!

Steffan

SteffanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good mobile plans with a few long expiry available.

The coverage is very good for me even in closed crowded places like supermarkets. Experienced signal drop in IKEA Adelaide otherwise I have not missed a call.
Yes, download speeds for mobile data are acceptable.

Christopher P.Hello Mobile

Hi Steffan. Thank your feedback. We are happy to know that you're happy with your Hello Mobile service. If you have further issues, feel free to contact us. Have a good day!

Bill

BillSouth Australia

Great Service

I have been with Hello Mobile for many years (cannot remember how long maybe 10 years) and been very happy with their service, I would recommend them to anybody considering signing up.

Mike Morris

Mike MorrisCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

The Lowest price ,No Data caps

The best company ever with the lowest price plus you can call many international countries landlines and cellular's it doesn't get cheaper or better than hello mobile nobody can touch it... They'll Port your number over ASAP like it never even happens it's only $25 per month and I got two months for $25 I don't know if the promo still going on but if not they probably you have even a better one

Plan Cost per Month: $25.00
Included Data per Month:25 GB

Jade

JadeSydney, NSW

The cheapest fee of mobile

Good network coverage .I don't have experience dropout with hello mobile.the download speeds very sufficient fast.the cheapest mobile fee I have ever use.the service is excellent whenever have network problem or mobile technical problems and need a new card.

josephine

josephineSydney Surrounds, NSW

super sim & super staff

hello is good. I have been using hello sim card more than 5 years. My husband is using it too. Staff answers on chat internet very fast & helped to solve the problem amazing. So better use hello sim card super & can be trusted!

Customer C.Hello Mobile

Hi Josephine! That's wonderful! Thank you for sharing your experience. We're very happy that your concern has been resolved efficiently. We wish you more years with Hello Mobile!

It meets my needs perfectly

I do not use my phone much but when I do I have no trouble.When I have to speak with an operator I find them very polite & helpful.That says it all

Customer C.Hello Mobile

Hi Richard. Thank you for your wonderful feedback. We take pride in providing an excellent customer service. Feel free to contact us again if you have further concerns. Have a goo day!

N DmPerth, WA

Thank you easy and fast! thank you

Coverage looks ok only pity that 3G gone soon, but I hope all will be ok ! 5G maybe faster but not good for health! So it is may rise problem

N Dm

Thank you for your service!

Qing

QingMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

excellent customers service.

Internation call prices are reasonable. The connecting signal to the other Asian countries was clear and did not drop out. Customers service is always friendly and solves the problems promptly.

Plan Cost per Month: $4.00
Customer C.Hello Mobile

Hi Qing. Thank you for your review. We're very happy to know that you are satisfied with the services we are offering. We wish you more years with Hello Mobile. You have a good day!

connections

I do have problems from time to time with phone connection to Thailand which I am charged for and not connected,but when I call Customer Service the service is very good professional and friendly

Plan Cost per Month: $20.00
Customer C.Hello Mobile

Great to hear that! We're glad to know that your concern were resolved promptly by our staff. As your trusted mobile service provider, we do our best to make sure we provide the highest quality service you deserve. Have a good day!

Graeme

GraemeBrisbane

Helpful support assistance for small users

Support service is helpful and provided practical advice which we appreciated. Overall the coverage which we avail of is good. Price is competitive. I don't use data download but the phone and text facilities meet our requirement.

Included Data per Month:1 GB
Customer C.Hello Mobile

Hello Cag. This review has warmed our hearts. Our team works our best in ensuring that we help customers efficiently. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

Elise

EliseSydney, NSW

Great customer service and great prices

The service coverage from Hello Mobile is on par with other providers like Vodaphone. Where Hello Mobile is really above the rest is the customer service - your call is answered promptly, they don't leave you on hold and they are a pleasure to work with! Also, Hello Mobile's prices are excellent - especially if you are calling overseas a lot - I have not found a better deal to call America.

Plan Cost per Month: $39.00
Included Data per Month:0.5 GB
Customer C.Hello Mobile

Thanks for sharing your thoughts Elise! Awesome to see such a positive review! If you have further concerns, feel free to contact us again and we'll be glad to assist you. You have a good day!

Ruth Elkner

Ruth ElknerNortheast, VIC

hello suits me

service is reliable and quite satisfied with customer service, no problem is too great for hello staff. I would recommend hello to anyone needing a reliable, cost efficient phone plan.

Included Data per Month:0 GB
Customer C.Hello Mobile

Hi Artika! That's wonderful! Thank you for sharing your experience. We're very happy that your concern has been resolved efficiently. We wish you more years with Hello Mobile!

Jan

JanCanberra Central 2601, ACT

This is excellent, I am very happy to have it.

Hi Maria, Thank you for your quick response.
I've been using Hello Mobile for more than 10 years now and I am very happy to have it; it has been working smoothly and if I have some problem the staff is always very helpful.

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

Hello Mobile Service

We purchased a Hello Mobile Sim many years ago to enable us to have reasonably priced calls without a lock in contract. We have always experienced excellent service from the service personnel. The network coverage is ok for our purpose and we have not experienced any major dropouts. At this stage we don't use any data facility so are unable to comment on data transmission speed.

Customer C.Hello Mobile

Hi Peter. That's wonderful to hear. We're happy to know that the service is working fine and you have not experienced major issues with the sim card. If you have other concerns, feel free to call us at 1300 126 999. Thank you and have a good day!

Fast & efficient customer service

When I call customer service the wait time to speak to someone is usually short.
They have always treated me in a friendly & professional manner.
In most cases they were able to solve my problems or answer my queries quickly.

Customer C.Hello Mobile

Hi Kim. Thank you for your positive feedback. We are glad to know that we've attended your queries promptly. We take pride in providing excellent customer service. We wish you more years with Hello Mobile. Have a great day!

maryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great customer service

I am very happy and glad with all the assistance I received and the action taken by the staff I spoke to. The staff really know their product and the services. They are very polite and helpful.The action taken and the prompt was within a good time frame. I find Hello mobile to be a reasonable phone provider and the coverage is also at a good standard. The recharge rate is also good.
thanks all the staff, keep up the good work.

Plan TypePost-Paid Sim Only
Customer C.Hello Mobile

Hello Mary. Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We really make sure our staff can provide all the assistance our customer will be needing. Rest assured will continue to provide the utmost service and less hassle. Have a great day!

thanks