Hello Mobile
Listing monitored by Hello Mobile

Kim
Kim

Network coverage mostly good for us.

The network coverage continues to be mostly good for us.
About once a year, network is lost & I would need to fix by switch off mobile, remove sim card, put back sim card & start mobile.

Indahim
IndahimBrisbane

Happy with customer service

I used hallo mobile as a back up . Previously I used it occasionally to navigate & happy with coverage & reliability. Good value for money . The only thing is I wish it has roaming in

It is very good thanks.

My experience with Hello Mobile was most satisfactory. I was very pleased with the service I received and also happy with the result received from Cristina for all her help.

Lili W.
Lili W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service!

Very helpful and fast responding customer service, easy to recharge to my account. have been using this for quit a while and not really have any issue or dropout, international call charge is very low, overall I'm really satisfied and happy to stay with Hello Mobile.

Ramend K.
Ramend K.Queensland

Rose has been very efficient Customer service Personnel

Excellent perfect helpful efficient kind responsive customer service provided, data down load is fast enough ,never had any drop out but sometimes calls unconnected and poor reception good overall fine

Hello Mobile Connection

Network coverage is indeed reliable . Even in regional areas , did not have an issue but very limited stay in regional Victoria . I am currently quite satisfied with the services rendered

yes download speed too pretty fast

Hello mobile recharge card

The call charge to Hong Kong is very low especially calling to Hong Kong mobile. The connection is stable and network gives clear audio. The recharge to my account is easy and the website is customer friendly, easily to locate what I want to browse.

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
RSJ
RSJMelbourne

Cannot access hello mobile website

Reliable network. Do not get data download on my plan. Haven’t been able to access the hello mobile website for at least the past 6 months so cannot get written confirmation upon recharge which can only be done by ringing up by text.

perfect datas plans

I and my wife using hello Mobil plan for more than ten years without any problems. Mobil plan is feasible and reliable. The network coverage is really good and excellence, haven’t experienced any data’s dropouts. Data download speeds is acceptable OK! I highly recommend

Florence
Florence

This is an excellent product!!!

The network coverage is really good, haven’t experienced any dropouts and data download fast. It’s a best value for money. Most of all, customer support are excellent, I have been using this product for a long time and I’m happy.

Plan TypePre-Paid Sim Only

Charlie
CharlieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

very happy with service

I have had many dealings with Cristina , Rose and Razor for a long time now , the latest with Cristina and Rose. I have found them to be knowledgeable , polite and very helpful in assisting with my request for assistance.
Hello Mobile is very fortunate to have such competent, obliging and polite staff.

I have not done this for money.

Ray KSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent and efficient customer service

Rose being perfect kind helpful and has given excellent customer service to my ease and solved the problems in a minute. I recommend her to be my best service personnel

Ray K

I highly recommend Rose for best customer service she provided

Find out how Hello Mobile compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

very helpful and good product

Network cover is ok so far and speed is good enough for me, I am not a big user of data. I havent noticed any drop out. the customer service went to great lengths to help me set up the sim and followed up making sure I was satisfied..

Stuart
StuartMid North Coast, NSW

Hello is always co-operative.

In our area the signal fluctuates, as some areas are strong and others weak but we always get great customer service dealing with our problems ! I have found over the years that the cost for calls has always been reasonable. Wish you had one Sim Card that works around the world !!

A Chee
A CheeSydney, NSW

Addressing an operational error I made in topping up my data subscription

I have had no issues using the data services of Hello. The network coverage is more than adequate and no dropouts have been experienced. The download speeds are also sufficiently efficient.
Hello customer service representative Christina Aventijado was very patient and polite in solving my problem proficiently.