Hello Mobile

Excellent, timely customer service from Hello Mobile.

A mobile network that has a customer service chatbot that actually works. I was quite impressed that I could get support from the customer support representatives through the chat feature on the website. I had previously submitted complaints about the feature being inactive. To find that this was resolved. Thanks Hello Mobile

Plan Cost per Month: $23.00
Included Data per Month:0 GB
Hello Paulo, It's such a heartfelt review, we highly appreciate it. We always strive to provide the needs of our consumer and making it easy is our top priority. Thank you and have a great day!

Good value for money.

Good value, especially for low use customers like me. $10 usually lasts me for the whole of the life period of the purchase. Network coverage is not too good at my home but is OK when I'm out and about.

Plan Cost per Month: $7.00
Included Data per Month:0 GB
Hi Tony, Thank you for giving us your feedback. We are overjoyed that you were satisfied with your recent experience with us. We'll continue to provide you with superb service and wishing more years with you. Have a great day!

Good Resolution to Customer Concerns

I wanted my account transferred to a different plan using my existing credits. Rose helped me get this done. Your service is always good and reliable. Keep it up. Thanks

Hi Ram, Thank you for giving us your feedback. We are overjoyed that you were satisfied with your recent experience with us. We'll continue to provide you superb service and wishing more years with you. Have a great day!

Excellent After Care Service

I have today communicated with Rose on line as I have a few problems with my phone.
Rose understood my problems and was able to resolve these problems quickly. Her responses were prompt and straight to the point are what I like the most. Your assistance is greatly appreciated Rose.

Plan Cost per Month: $15.00
Included Data per Month:0 GB
Hello VitoSyd, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We really make sure our staff can provide all the assistance our customer will be needing. Rest assured will continue to provide the utmost service and less hassle. Have a great day!

Wonderful!! didn't know they would be this good

From joining day til now, they have been so wonderful and very patient with me. I am not good on the competer so they guided me through all the steps I needed to take. So happy I changed to hello mobile!!!

Plan Cost per Month: $19.00
Hi caroleanne, Thanks for choosing Hello Mobile. We highly appreciate that you were satisfied with our services. We wish more years with you and have a great day!

Very good and so far no hiccups

network coverage is perfect and no dropouts and data speeds are very good and as i have been with hello mobile for so long now i cannot do without it

Plan Cost per Month: $20.00
Hello Keith, thank you for continuing appreciating our service. We wish more years with you. Have a great day!So where is my reward i was told i would get a $10 bonus to top up thanks and regards keith.

Good customer service

I have spoken to rose she is very customer friendly and helped with my concerns and told me about new unlimited plans.and overall i am happy with rose and hello mobile.

Plan Cost per Month: $19.00
Included Data per Month:1 GB
Hello Water man, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We really make sure our staff can provide all the assistance our customer will be needing. Rest assured will continue to provide the utmost service and less hassle. Have a great day!

Love them, very fast response...

They response to my request very fast for the missing phone by blocking the number while I'm getting the new sim card .

Hi Tibuya, Thank you for giving us your feedback. We are overjoyed that you were satisfied with your recent experience with us. We'll continue to provide you superb service and wishing more years with you. Have a great day!

Great for calling overseas

Network coverage is consistently good which is important in this country area especially at night when my overseas friends are awake and alert.

Hello Rufusport! Thank you for appreciating and enjoying our products and services. We'll keep up the good work to provide you with great service.

convenient second phone

very convenient to have as a second mobile phone for overseas calls to older family members who only have land lines and to be used by friends and family when visiting from overseas

Hi Rocca. Thank you for this feedback, Rest assured will continue to provide you service that you'll be needing. Have a great day!

Great customer service

As things stand, automatic advertisement online means a lot more data usage, just upgraded my plan, happy, great customer service, direct good simple communication

Hi beetle234, Thanks for choosing Hello Mobile. We highly appreciate that you were satisfied with our services. We wish more years with you and have a great day!

Honest Customer

I have been using Hello for more than 8 years. I am sure it is getting better and better. But the data package is limited, it would be great if we have more options.

Hello Genevieve! Thank you for choosing Hello Mobile! We highly appreciate it. Rest assured we'll continue to provide must better service. Have a great day!

Very Happy with service

Great value for your money / easy to get through to call centre / I would recommend Hello Mobile to family & friends

Hello Kat! Thank you for continuing appreciating our service. We wish more years with you. Have a great day!

Excellent customer service

Never had a problem. Always good customer service. Easy to deal with and never had a problem getting through to the call centre.

Hi Julie. Thanks for sharing us your experience. We are so happy to hear feedback like this, We wish more years with you and have a great day, thank you!

Good service for visitors to Australia

Customer service is good. The supa plus plan suits my needs as a visitor to Australia. Calls to the UK are economical. The only drawback with the supa plus plan is the connection fee of 30 cents each time.

Hello CC S! It's such a heartfelt review, we highly appreciate it. We always strive to provide the needs of our consumer and making it easy is our top priority. Thank you and have a great day!

RE:- excellent service on Hello Mobile

Very reliable, No dropouts. Customer service is excellent & efficient. I can highly recommend Hello mobile to friends & family.

Hi Jenny! Thank you for providing us review. We highly appreciate your time sending us rate. Rest assured you'll continue to receive superb service and we will provide all the assistance you'll be needing. Thanks and looking forward to have more years with you.

The example is correct for me I can’t live without it

I live in Renmark a small country town in south Australia and i have never had problem I know that my wife who is with Telstra has had dropout

Hi Frank Galea! Thank you for letting us know. We really appreciate your time sending us feedback. Rest assured will continue to provide you great service and we'll keep up the good work. Thank you, Frank Galea!

Very suitable for my purpose.

In my area the network mainly used is "roaming" and is not always a strong signal. I use wifi and find it adequate for my needs.

Hi Stuart! We are so glad to hear that you are satisfied with our services. We'll keep up the good work. Have a marvelous day. Thank you, Stuart!

satisfaction

I take the oppertunity to write that the service provided by GoTalk staff was excellent and very efficient. I have no hesitation in recommending GoTalk to anyone in making international calls.

Hi Frank! We are so glad to hear that you've experienced great service with. We'll continue the good work and we hope more years with you. Thank you, Frank! Have a fantastic day ahead.

Customer service fast and easy to contact

Never experienced any issues with Hello Mobile network

Thank you for that amazing feedback, Nathalie. We'll continue to provide you uninterrupted service. We're happy to hear that you are satisfied with our service and we will continue the good work. Have a great day.