HelloCars

See the Best Online Vehicle Sales Sites in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by HelloCars

Jody S.
Jody S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

.....

seems like an ok company from dealing with them , can't really comment as cancelled subscription recently for other reasons thanks

Laurie
LaurieSydney, NSW

CAR BROKE DOWN - DAY 1

ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE - DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE!!! Took out a subscription in the afternoon yesterday, drove the car home. Tried to start the car to go to work in the morning and it doesn't start. Called road side assistance who came out to check the battery and it wasn't a battery issue. Then waited a few more hours, missed out on a lot of work in the morning whilst I had to wait for the tow truck. Car is towed and they haven't provided me with a solution of a replacement... just "waiting to hear". I needed the car specifically today and more importantly tomorrow as I go away fro the weekend. Decided I would just go buy a car but they WON'T CANCEL. So now I am stuck paying for 4 months and at it seems at the moment... without a car.

Jess
JessSydney, NSW

Scam - do not sign that agreement

Neil S.
Neil S.Hunter Region, NSW

Great Experience with James at Hellocars

I’ve waited till end of warranty to do this review so I can comment on the whole shebang from start to finish. James was very professional, courteous and followed through on doing what he said he would promptly. Can’t recommend him highly enough - thanks very much James, it was a pleasure doing business with you.

Blicka
BlickaSydney, NSW

Excellent 21st Century Way To Buy A Car - These Blokes Are Unreal

V R
V RSydney

Excellent experience

Perfect service

Vesh & James are the best in terms of delivering a service to a customer. All runs smoothly and professionally. Easily contactable and quickly respond to customer inquiries. Highly recommended service.

Antony
AntonySydney, NSW

Very positive experience

Very happy with the HelloCars experience. Despite being somewhat sceptical, HelloCars exceeded expectations in both professionalism and flexibility. Processes were transparent and I was able to communicate with ease thanks to the livechat feature.

Matthew B
Matthew BSydney

Dream Experience

Buying a new car can be intimidating for anyone but Hellocars make the process so simple. From the moment you make contact their staff are so helpful and friendly right to the moment they deliver your new car. I couldn't recommend them highly enough.

So easy and secure

We found a 2014 Nissan Pulsar with excellent condition. HelloCars delivered the cars in front of my office's door, I had 7 days to test it for free and when I decided to keep it, I just had to sign and scan a paper, and it was done. I can't believe how fast it was. The Sale Specialist who followed me was very patient and called me many times to check if everything was ok. I can't be happier with this experience. I'll recommend HelloCars for sure!

Paul H.HelloCars

We're so glad to hear that you had such a great experience Lucille, thank you for taking the time to leave us such a glowing review!

David
DavidAdelaide

A purchase for a car enthusiast.

Paul H.HelloCars

It was an absolute pleasure David, we hope you enjoy that beautiful Abarth for many years to come!

The best online dealership!

HelloCars are awesome! They actually focus on their customers and they are super friendly. I’m so happy with the car I purchased:)

Absolutely the easiest and most convenient way to sell a car! Flawless service

Paul H.HelloCars

Thank you so much for your kind words John!

Very misleading

I approached them to sell my car for me. I obtained two on-line quote ranges within a few weeks of one another, both showed a similar price range. The inspection was organised well and the person from Red Book gave the car a thorough examination. They called me on Friday evening which was not convenient and agreed to call again the following morning at a set time. They didn't call and I had to call them. I was then told that they had made a mistake with my quotes and offered me in the high $30K's for the car rather than the mid to high $40K's which I'd been led to expect by their estimates (the car is in very good condition). It is my opinion that they either deliberately mislead people, or simply do not know their business.

Great way to buy a car!

Couldn't be happier with my HelloCars experience. Love my new car and the customer service was excellent - I couldn't fault it. The staff were so helpful and made sure the whole process went smoothly.

Thank you so much Sue!

Read more reviews - page 2

Frank Dux
Frank Duxasked

Why do you take payments before the week starting on rentals? And when advised that the car is due for a service you disregard?

Harry
Harryasked

Hello
HelloCars
We live in WA, my wife and I have two sons who live in Melbourne, we visit fairly regularly, we need a cheap car to use when in Melbourne.
For local travel but also to the Vic /NSW border area as well.

We are looking at $5000.00 dollars , but understand that it will be up there with the number of ks, and agewise as well.
We are not too sure how to go about this, for what we want, and to get a reasonable deal?

Perhaps you may be in a different bracket for this type of cheaper car purchase?

But we would be interested in how this might happen, and how much your charges will be, as we have a set budget we need to work towards.

This is an initial have a klook enquiry, but all your information would be appreciated. We are looking at the next three months.

Thankyou , you have some great reviews.

John and Anne Bradshaw.

Yayap
Yayapasked

If I would like to inspect the car, where is your showroom location so I can have more options car to inspect?

Get an answer from our members and HelloCars representatives