Herbalife Ultimate Programme

• Taste
  • Weight Lost
Nina B.

Nina B.Sydney, NSW

This is perfect! Can't live without it

I can't speak highly enough about Herbalife Nutrition products. I've been on these products for the last 6 months. I feel amazing. Ultimate program is the best program to lose weight, clean your gut or even change your lifestyle to become healthier happier. They're delicious, I recommend Herbalife Nutrition products

Purchased in October 2020 for $405.00.

Cheryl M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Original product

I was initially worried about how products would come, but they came perfectly intact and as orginal as can be. So excited to start my health program, ill definetly order again.

Purchased in August 2020 for $333.00.

Garry

GarryGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

very good

Herbalife all products very good results
I love it’s thanks Herbalife
My friends and family they also love the products me and my friends used different products but after we moved to Herbalife we really enjoy all products

Purchased in January 2020 at Herbalife for $84.00.

Taste
Side Effects
  • None
Weight LostYes

Steve R.

Steve R.

I wouldn't...

Side Effects
  • None
Dimitrios Tzitziras

Dimitrios TzitzirasGippsland, VIC

Your Vision Without Action Is Just A Dream

I've been using Herbalife for a while now, have lost over 15kg and am loosing more as I go. Its been awesome and changed my life. If you think this is not for you then just don't use it, don't say it doesn't work as I know it does.
Use the products if you try it and make it your lifestyle. You have to want to change to do this, not go in half Hearted as you wont get anywhere with that mind set.
And just so you all know I'm using the products for myself.
Cheers all.

Purchased at Herbalife.

Kouta Fit Club A Scam

Has anyone else has had a negative experience from Kouta fit club? This is a pyramid scheme and one to stay clear from. False promises to feed his lifestyle. Stay clear.

Kung Fu Chicken

Kung Fu ChickenMelbourne

Slims your wallet, not waist

realmc26

realmc26AU

Pyramid Scheme pure and simple

I got conned into a starter pack which a so called new friend wanted me to try. The pitch sounded like I was getting some free samples then the Oh its this much for s few sachets of bad tasting crap. Then I did my research into this sham of a company. Watch all the Doco's on how they were sued and fined in the U.S. They don't try and sell the product, it's all about getting people to sell for them so they get paid up the line. They couldn't care less about actually selling their own product. Like all MLM it sucks you in to buy more product so you get it cheaper and level up. People end up with a garage full of the stuff they can't sell and unless they have lots of people under them they go broke. Don't support this pyramid scheme

Noreen

NoreenAlbuquerque

When joining Herbalife you have to know you will be compatible with your coach for life, because Herbalife will not let you switch coaches. Even though your coach is not in contact with you. The Main Company stated to me that I would have to leave Herbalife for a full year, and lose all my downline to my coach who is not in contact with me.

I love their product but I feel Herbalife should be a more understanding if a coach is not in communication with their downline.

Emrobbo23

Emrobbo23

What a load of rubbish

Deb

Deb

Would give it zero.

We bought from husbands colleague so he felt we could return. Extremely pricey. I had a huge reaction where I could not sleep for about a week, palpitations and I’ve never been so anxious yet hyped up. My gp suspects it had a “natural” speed effect on my body. This pyramid sham is like a cult. Avoid avoid avoid!!!!

Shazzbar

ShazzbarGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Life changing

First 8 weeks I lost 15kgs with no exercise. Last 4 weeks I began to exercise & complete transformed my body in one of their transformation challenges. (And won $750 by winning it!) Did my research after reading some bad reviews, found Herbalife listed on the New York stock exchange, so happy it’s legal & not a pyramid scheme, looked into their product development & quality control & it all checked out. Not the cheapest or most expensive products I’ve used but they worked, & something I can continue to use. Also enabled me to bin a bunch of nasty medications. 2 thumbs up from me.

Sam12t

Sam12tAU

This is perfect specially for a busy mom.

I am using vanilla flavour meal replacement shake twice a day and Heralife tea. I love the test and how it makes me full. Morning shake I make a smoothie with frozen fruits like strawberries etc... it’s easy on the go and for a busy mum like me. I haven’t weighed my self yet but I feel more energetic and the change is visible on my clothes

Herbalife = Horriblelife

Never ever use this product. It is synthetic and caused havoc with my cycle to the point I had to go to Doctor and even had to get blood tests as I was so sick on this diet. It's a horrible money hungry cult. Stay away!

I can't believe this

Pearle

PearleWon Wron

Great health and straightforward solution

Documenting my progress and experience

Sunny

SunnySydney

Good Qualify and Good results

I used Herbalife products for more than half year. I lose more than 10 kg within 3 months and I felt I am more energy and healthy than before. I am very happy.

Rico

RicoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Watch the documentary

Its a pyramid scheme. Watch Betting on zero. The products are over priced crap designed only to be a pyramid scheme. The documentary is on Netflix. Pretty sad but good watch.

Donald

DonaldCanberra

Hospitalised

I had stage 5 kidney failure. 13% kidney function before starting Herbalife, Now its 0% kidney function due to Herbalife Crawled into hospital and basically straight onto dialysis 3 times a week. The person I purchased the stuff of said it will improve my kidneys.Wonder if I'll get a refund on the unused product?