Hewlett Packard Australia

Hewlett Packard Australia

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (25) · No (22)

lrm99

lrm99

Worst customer service ever experienced

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Customer service? Not at all!

Ordered a laptop with delivery between 5-10 days and an email promising to get this expedited. Email received a few days later with an expected delivery date almost 7 weeks later. Multiple calls, webchats and emails but no resolution. Had calls disconnected, been promised call backs with no response, and emails remain ignored. I will be putting in a PayPal dispute because this is absolutely awful. I have used HP since I was a teenager. Never again.

Shilo40

Shilo40Sydney, NSW

HP wait customer service.

Hp omen 3 weeks old. I spent 2hrs every day trying to get hp to help with problems. Took 4 attempts to get it picked up for a return.staff either don't care or don't know how to do their job. If you thinking about buying a HP computer DON'T. Stay away from them. I have a 9 year old Hp laptop that is good. Just a bit slow and old now. Stay as far away from HP as possible. You will only be disappointed.

Product PurchasedHP Omen 15.6

Hewlett Packard Laptop Worst Product And Service Ever!!!!

Robert

Worst customer service process

Product PurchasedHP ENVY 15

Adam

AdamSydney

An insufferable company uninterested in long term customer relationships.

My product is in warranty and HP can't fix over the phone (60mins). I'm sent a tutorial instead and despite entering the exact numbers correctly, the authentication fails. Its not that I can't handle the tech giant HP (Hewlett Packard) - I can - I'd just rather not given the other alternatives.

Product PurchasedHP Pavilion 15

Good example of customer support done wrong

Kumar

KumarGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

My HP all in one Desktop is not even a year- stopped working

Nick

NickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hewlett-Packard customer Service

To say I'm disappointed with HP customer service would suggest I actually got served at all.
I have now had a laptop in for repairs for 36 days and still yet to have any contact. I have been advised by my retailer that I would be contacted directly.
Still waiting!!!
My daughter hasn't had her laptop this term and at this rate she wont see it this school year.
There is one star on the rating as it doesnt allow 0. They havent done anything to earn that one star.
NJW

DAM.Perth, WA

Extremely satisfied with HP Customer support.

kylie

kyliePerth, WA

HP Envy 5030

Product PurchasedHP Envy 5030 All In One Printer

Ray O.

Ray O.

Very sad to say I wont be buying HP Products anymore!!!

For the last 10 years I have been a fan of HP products, I have laser printers, colour laser printers, a Spectre x360, and an all in one desktop. Recently I purchased 2 laptops on the advice of one of the telephone services agents. I wanted them to be able to use a USB C dock to extend display and charge while connected. The laptops recommended did not do either of these things, and it was a fight to return them the day they were delivered, and then all they would do is offer laptops that were $1000 more that could perform the function necessary (all other models were out of stock and I needed them within a week). Pretty poor showing for such a big supplier of computer products. Sad to say HP has lost this customer for good.

Product PurchasedHP Pavilion 14

Hamid A.

Hamid A.

Poor Customer Service, Terrible Coordination

I bought a HP Spectre and the cooling system does not work. HP arranged a pick on Friday between 9 am to 5 pm and informed me by email. For the whole day no body showed up. At 5 30 pm I called them and they told me it would be on Monday. Then again they told me the driver will contact you and it was 6 pm I was still sitting in my office. Finally I came home on 7 pm with the laptop. The interesting fact is that no one from HP chase it up. Have a good weekend HP support team and HP customer service. You don't need to be worried about your customer's time. Thank you very much for the fantastic day.

Product PurchasedHP Spectre X360

Welly

WellySydney, NSW

HP x360 i5 pavillion is a big scam!!

I bought the laptop and within 4 months it malfunctioned. I sent it back for repairs and, I have been waiting over month for my laptop to be repaired but has been no feedback. I have tried calling HP multiple times and each time the person on the other end of the line tells a different story. No one seems to know where my laptop is or when it will be returned to me. This is impacting my ability to complete business related tasks. I'm extremely dissatisfied with the customer service of HP and will not be purchasing from them again. Please save your dollars.

Product PurchasedHP Pavilion x360
Anonymous Reviewer

Anonymous ReviewerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I bought a HP spectre in 2017 and recently the laptop cannot turned on. It’s already passed warranty so I called customer service and asked for advice. Next day they sent me an express courier and picked up my laptop. They fixed the issue within 1 day and sent it back, free of charge, priority shipping.
Couldn’t be happier, they even gave me extra adapter eventhough I told them there was no need for it. Got my laptop fixed and back with me within just 3 days and no effort required, fantastic service!

Product PurchasedHp spectre

Very Poor.new desktop cannot connect to WiFi.

Very bad... New computer so many problems. Put on hold but no assistance provided. HP wants you to purchase their products but technical assistance is bad.
Technical Support voice recorded message. Unable to resolve my issues. Very poor service level is bad.

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Bought Hp Envy Laptop 2 Weeks Back And I Don't Want You To Share My Fate

Product PurchasedHP Envy 13

Hamid

Hamid

Don't go close!

Bought a laptop online. Took me 12 phone calls to 3 companies (hp, Ingram-Micro and Toll) to follow-up my "delivery", ended up having to drive and collect it myself. Brought the item home only to find that it was defective. Then it took me another 13 calls and useless cycles through the customer "service", to get them "approve" the return. The return process not any easier either!
Only easy when you buy from them, the pain starts then.

Judy999

Judy999Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional service help desk

For what ever reason I managed to change /remove a settings on my pc
I phoned the help desk and briefly told the guy what was happening.
The guy done a remote access into my pc and fixed the issue
Polite patient nothing was an problem.
I am confident that I can further contact if I have any other issues or any questions.
I can not fault HP.
I have come over from Apple to HP windows.
I am so pleased I made the move.when I need to change my other PC I will purchase another HP.

Product PurchasedHP all in one PC