Hi Craft

Hi Craft

What a difference !!

They say that good things come to those who wait, well it’s true , had a carport made up with a gable roof and it looks spectacular, very impressed with workmanship and speed of project

Antonio & Eleni 017866

Job Satisfaction
Rates and Fees
Hi Antonio & Eleni. Thank you for your feedback. The pic you posted looks great; the gable carport really suits your home and they complement eachother so well. Glad to hear you're both happy too - enjoy! :)

Storm Damaged Awning

With the storms of late 2018 and like a lot of other Sydney residents we were unfortunate to have been a victim of these storms as well. Once the insurance cloud settled we went shopping for a new awning. After obtaining quotes from a number of suppliers we compared their offerings and in the end we chose to go with Hi-Craft. Primarily due to one of our demands was the product being used needs to be Australian made as opposed to using cheaper imported material. Whilst this made them dearer than the opposition we knew we were getting a quality product.

From the word go the salesman was polite and courteous, a little pushy but that is what salesmen do. There was some product changes along the way but our Project Manager was quick to respond and advise us of these changes and he was also there on the day to ensure things were going smoothly. Our project was was given an earlier start date than previously advised so that was also pleasing. The installer started on time, and he was very good. I am not one for having trades at home but I was very happy with the installer appointed to our project, he knew what he was doing. Working only with his props and ladders he completed the job in less than 1 1/2 days. He was very neat, cleaned up after himself, did not leave his lunch wrappings around or utilised our garbage bins for the rubbish which is the case with a lot of other trades, and above all he did not imposed greatly on the household which made my wife very happy. He is one of the better trades I have ever used.

Having said all of this the only criticism we have, has to do with the product changes; the original chosen product we selected a beam colour that work with the gutter colour chosen. However, with the replacement product our colour choices were greater and while we were concentrating on the gutter colour there was no suggestion to change the beam colour. It would have been nice if the "back office" designers picked this up and advised our Project Manager to offer this choice as well. It was only the installer that picked up on this (goes to his eye for detail) but by this time it was too late. Whilst the finished product still works and looks good it just would have been nice to have the option of changing the beam colour as well, unfortunately this fell through the cracks.

With this aside, we were very happy with the finished product, the job was completed quickly, neatly, on-time and no additional expense. Would easily recommend, very happy.

Bob E17760

Store LocationEmu Plains
Hi Bob. Thank you, we appreciate your honest and detailed feedback. We are glad to be able to provide you products that are reputable and exceed your expectations on timeline and install. We will pass on all your feedback to the team too.

New room extension

We just had a Signature Room built by Hi-Craft and couldn’t be happier with the outcome. We had new Spacemaker insulated roof sheets put up with gyprock walls inside with colorbond cladding on the outside. It’s a great addition to our home. Thank you

Store LocationNSW
Hi Craig. Thank for your feedback. We are delighted to hear how happy you are with the signature room Hi-Craft have built. Enjoy :)

Horrendous experience

- Dismal customer service
- Constant delays in our project
- We were told "you aren't the only customers we have"
- I will never recommend them to anyone owing to the very poor level of service we experienced.

Store LocationHi-Craft Home Improvements, Penrith
Hi. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience, can you please email your reference number to customerservice@hicraft.com.au so we can identify you and your job and may try to rectify this for you. ThanksThank you Rodney Martin for approaching us and understanding why we were so upset by the way we were treated by your design consultant and project manager. You have been a great emissary for your company's reputation. Thanks again, Madhavi & Sanath

Carport was smooth sailing !

We wanted to build a carport for house which was quite tricky due to council approvals but Norm, Adam and the building team were especially helpful in getting this install done. They provided prompt feedback, helped negotiated with our local council and we never once felt overwhelmed. We are very happy with outrresults and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

E16408 - Arvi

Hi Arvi. Thank you for your feedback. We try to make the council process as easy as possible for customers and like you said at times it can be tricky, but glad we got this through and you're happy with the outcome. We will pass on your comments on to the team too :)

New pergola just in time for the rain.

I found that the all the staff members were professional and my compliments to Richard, Norm & Cameron.
My pergola was installed with no fuss and perfect timing as its raining today.
Richard spent a long time with me, helping me to understand concepts and made helpful recommendations. My confidence with his knowledge allowed me to get past the "buyers remorse"
Norm who was the project manager again re-iterated the knowledge of staff and the craftmanship that is inherent in HiCrafts offerings. his measurements were accurate.
Cam was the installer and was again very professional and competent.
Above all my pergola is as i was hoping to be installed.
thanks All
debra

Store LocationHome show
Hi Debra. Thank you for your detailed review and very glad to hear you had a positive experience throughout your dealings with us. We will pass on your comments to Richard, Norm & Cameron too :)

HIGHLY RECOMMEND HYCRAFT

Good Afternoon Daniel Thank you so much I’m over the moon with how it has turned out. A big thank you to Franky for all the time he spent with me getting the design right I had such a good feeling when he left knowing I was in good hands with Hycraft. To Mick who work so hard making it all coming together for me, it was a pleasure again knowing he was a pro at what he does and left absolutely no mess behind. Lastly to you Daniel who was with me the whole way, keeping me update and for coming out to check on the job and making sure everything was going to plan. It has been such a pleasure to deal with Hycraft and I shall certainly spread the word for you. I have showed a couple of friends this photo and their reactions were wow that’s looks amazing. Big Thank Again. E16554

Hi Michelle. Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to hear how happy you are with not only your new structure but also our team and the service they provided you with. We will pass on your comments to Daniel & Franky too :)

Fantastic result

We have had a fantastic result from our Hi-Craft experience. Beginning with our first appointment Robert followed through the build and was just so accommodating with our special needs. He advised us using his years of experience in the industry for a top shelf result at a value price. Well done to the team that rally behind this impressive brand.

Hi Stewart. Thank you for your feedback, it is great to hear of your fantastic experience and we hope you enjoy your new patio, it really finished off your outdoor area - we will pass on your comments to Robert too :)

Still waiting for what we ask for

I had a free measure and quote. But after 2 months I’m still waiting for the options we requested. They have given me the most expensive option. But this is not what I ask for. I also gave the the opportunity to quote my neighbours too. And they have not quoted them either. Must have so much work they don’t need more.

Hi Mark. We have indeed provided a quote well within a suitable time frame. We have advised you that we will not provide the quote option you are referring to as you want to use it to submit an insurance claim for a Bunnings structure that is not like for like. Hi-Craft has a long and proud history in our industry, and we will not condone or commit fraud. The quote for your neighbour was unable to be conducted as you took us there when they were not home. Happy to discuss further if you wish to contact us again. Thanks

Totally professional

Hi Craft were very easy to deal with and made every step of the way easy. Very professional builders and I can easily recommend Franky who made the whole process of our new addition smooth sailing

Hi Sandra. Thank you for your review - we will pass on your comments to Franky too :)

Exceptionally professional

Patel E16684

Hi-craft provided us with a new pergola shortly before Christmas 2018.

It became clear early that their level of professionalism was far higher than their competitors. Rather than just talk about what they could do, Hi-Craft drew plans and this allowed us to visualise the work that would be done. Further to this they also came up with ideas to help us achieve the pergola and deck we really wanted.

Once we agreed on plans and price they continued to be excellent. They were flexible to move dates to meet a deadline we required and importantly for us, were very good at communicating and letting us know exactly what was going to happen and when. They achieved all the deadlines that had been set.

The standard of work was impressive and quick, and we were very happy with the work on completion, it met the original agreed plans completely.

Overall I cannot recommend Hi-Craft enough. We tried to deal with a few differing firms but no firm was anywhere near as professional as Hi-Craft and the standards they delivered to were fantastic

Hi Mr Patel. Thank you for your kind words - we are thrilled to hear how happy you were with the overall service. Wishing you many enjoyable years ahead using your new outdoor entertaining area :)

Excellent service

Robert designed my awning addition to the front of my house with expertise. It really complements the front of my house. He put in many hours of hard work to design and deliver the awning at my budget price. Thank you Robert.
Mick the project manager gave me distinct clear instructions on how to assemble the awning and was available to speak to me when I needed him. Thank you Mick.
And thanks to all the guys who prepared and delivered the awning. My installation went smoothly. I am very happy with my new investment. Highly recommended. Great business to deal with.
Contract No.. E16363

Hi Gabe. We are delighted to hear how happy you are with each facet of your dealings with us at Hi-Craft. We will pass on your comments on to the team too :)

Excellent professional builders

E15961
Please thank everyone involved I am very pleased with my new pergola and will highly recommend you to others. Very professional and friendly service from the day I met you at the home show to completion. You worked to my timeline and delivered what I expected. Very pleased with result, thankyou again for what was a bit of a tricky job to go around pipes. Really appreciate your professionalism.
L Lawrence
North Kellyville

Hi. Thank you for your feedback and recommendation. We love hearing how happy you are with the process in dealing with Hi Craft. Enjoy your pergola :)

Excellent Service

Very happy with the pergola we have and it really extends our backyard's living area. The job was done with good quality and efficiency. Everything is professional.Contract No.: 015733

Hi Malin. Thank you for your feedback. We are very happy to have helped you in extending your backyard living area. Enjoy :)

Excellent service

Very happy with our crested dome pergola excellent communication and service. Highly recommended Hi-Craft services to all.
Contract Number: 015625

Hi Albert. Thank you for your feedback and recommendation. We think your pergola looks great too - enjoy! :)

Excellent service

We had a 27.6 sq m gable roof patio constructed. We could not fault the service. Communication was excellent, office personnel and trades people were very professional. Contract 013725

Hi Neil. Thank you for your feedback. It is wonderful to know that all our teams have provided a professional service, as we endeavour to do this for all our customers. Enjoy your patio :)

All good

From quoting to completion, friendly and competent service. The carport was put up in two days and the site left neat and tidy.

Hi David. Thank you for your feedback, we are so happy you were pleased with our overall service :)

Great Job - E14591

Fully satisfied with the job they did from initial quote all the way to the final installation of my patio. Good communication throughout the whole process and the staff were very helpful and friendly.

Hi. Thank you for your feedback, it is great to hear how happy you are with the process in dealing with Hi Craft. Enjoy your patio :)

Excellent Job- E15287

we are really satisfied with our new arch patio, Hi-craft staffs are all very responsible and friendly. from start to the end of the project, No matter what question you have, they answer it actively and patiently. We appreciate their attitude and quality very much! especially thanks Johnny and Norman. they are really professional. Andrew did a wonderful job. we are so happy with our new patio. thank you Hi Craft team
helen

Hi Helen. Thank you for your feedback. We are so glad to hear you were happy with the service throughout and of course the final product. We will pass on your comments on to the team too :)

What a great product has improved the value of my property.

The work was done in record time with great friendly service, the finish product was much better then I expected really happy and would recommend HI-CRAFT to anyone wanting a perfect product keep it up guys. JOB E13628.

Hi. Thank you for your feedback. Hi Craft has very high standards and we are glad that we could exceed your expectations too. We hope you enjoy your new structure for years to come :)