Yolanda

YolandaSydney, NSW

E17044 Great Product! Well built!

Very happy with the end result! Very nicely built, very solid. It took a while for Council, etc. to do their thing, & a bit pricey, but now that it’s all done, very pleased.

Hi Craft H.Hi Craft

Hi Yolanda. Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear you are very happy with the end result. Enjoy :)

Stephen

StephenSydney

Great Result - Very Happy Customer

Hi Craft designed and built a freestanding carport for us to protect our caravan (Contract E16514) and we couldn't be happier with the result. Despite having to wait an extraordinary length of time for our Council to approve the development (no fault of Hi Craft) the process was seamless and the service we received from start to finish was fantastic. Norm our project manager was great to deal with and the installation by Shane went without a hitch. I would have no hesitation recommending Hi Craft to anyone looking to build a carport. Thanks to all at Hi Craft for a job well done !

Hi Craft H.Hi Craft

Hi Stephen. Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to hear how happy you are with your new dome carport - they do look great! We will pass on your comments to Norm & Shane too :)

Craig and Debbie

Craig and DebbieSydney, NSW

Amazing job

We would like to take this opportunity to thank Hi Craft for their outstanding service whilst providing us our new carports. the team were outstanding, Rocky who’s attention to detail installing the structure was amazing, David our supervisor who kept us up to date every day and who’s scheduling allowed the job to be completed weeks in advance, and finally to our sales rep Alam always with a friendly and happy smile, nothing ever to much trouble. Thank you so much. :)

Store LocationEmu plains

Heather and Ken

Heather and KenSydney Surrounds, NSW

We love our replacement verandah!

We are absolutely delighted with our new verandah. From the first contact at our visit to the showroom we experienced professional and seamless progress from quote, to appointment of a project manager, to construction and completion. Communication between the various members of the team was consistently high and we were always kept informed. We are thoroughly impressed with the company and quality of the workmanship.

Hi Craft H.Hi Craft

Hi Heather & Ken. Thank you for your feedback. We're very happy to hear how delighted you are through your dealings with the team here at Hi-Craft. Enjoy your new verandah :)

My carport looks great!

Hi Craft H.Hi Craft

Hi. Thank you for your feedback. Glad you found your visit to our showroom helpful - we always encourage customers to come check it out both for ideas and to see the quality. We will pass on your comments to Johnny & Norm too :)

Davo

DavoSydney, NSW

Perfect Pergola

Hi Craft H.Hi Craft

Hi Davo. Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to hear how happy you were with the process as well as the end result. We will pass on your comments to Franky, Norm & Michael too :)

Ann and  David

Ann and DavidSydney, NSW

New Verandah and Replacement Carport with Privacy Screen

Store LocationEMU PLAINS NSW
Hi Craft H.Hi Craft

Hi Ann and David. Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate your relative referring us and delighted to hear how happy were with going ahead with us - hope you enjoy your new structures :)

We love our new outdoor entertainment area!

Firstly the service we received from sales was exceptional. Johnny was helpful and he listens to our needs. We managed to come up with a solution that fits our budget. The installation and planning was a breeze. Norm who project managed our work informed us of the progress regularly. The installation lead by Andre was fantastic. They are on time, They did a Fantastic job. Very happy with the workmanship. They also kept our area clean. They finish the work on time. Our lights installed by Adrian finished the overall look of the space. We love our new place and strongly recommend highcraft based on product quality, service and price

Hi Craft H.Hi Craft

Hi Ruth. Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to hear how happy you are with the whole process and end result. We will pass on your comments to Johnny, Norm, Andre & Adrian too :)

Antonio

AntonioSydney, NSW

What a difference !!

They say that good things come to those who wait, well it’s true , had a carport made up with a gable roof and it looks spectacular, very impressed with workmanship and speed of project

Antonio & Eleni 017866

Hi Craft H.Hi Craft

Hi Antonio & Eleni. Thank you for your feedback. The pic you posted looks great; the gable carport really suits your home and they complement eachother so well. Glad to hear you're both happy too - enjoy! :)

Bob

BobSydney, NSW

Storm Damaged Awning

Hi Craft H.Hi Craft

Hi Bob. Thank you, we appreciate your honest and detailed feedback. We are glad to be able to provide you products that are reputable and exceed your expectations on timeline and install. We will pass on all your feedback to the team too.

Craig A.

Craig A.Sydney, NSW

New room extension

We just had a Signature Room built by Hi-Craft and couldn’t be happier with the outcome. We had new Spacemaker insulated roof sheets put up with gyprock walls inside with colorbond cladding on the outside. It’s a great addition to our home. Thank you

Store LocationNSW
Hi Craft H.Hi Craft

Hi Craig. Thank for your feedback. We are delighted to hear how happy you are with the signature room Hi-Craft have built. Enjoy :)

Unhappy CustomerSydney, NSW

Horrendous experience

- Dismal customer service
- Constant delays in our project
- We were told "you aren't the only customers we have"
- I will never recommend them to anyone owing to the very poor level of service we experienced.

Store LocationHi-Craft Home Improvements, Penrith
Hi Craft H.Hi Craft

Hi. We are disappointed to hear of your negative experience, can you please email your reference number to customerservice@hicraft.com.au so we can identify you and your job and may try to rectify this for you. Thanks

Unhappy Customer

Thank you Rodney Martin for approaching us and understanding why we were so upset by the way we were treated by your design consultant and project manager. You have been a great emissary for your company's reputation.

Thanks again,
Madhavi & Sanath

A S.

A S.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Carport was smooth sailing !

We wanted to build a carport for house which was quite tricky due to council approvals but Norm, Adam and the building team were especially helpful in getting this install done. They provided prompt feedback, helped negotiated with our local council and we never once felt overwhelmed. We are very happy with outrresults and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

E16408 - Arvi

debra bathurst

debra bathurstSydney, NSW

New pergola just in time for the rain.

I found that the all the staff members were professional and my compliments to Richard, Norm & Cameron.
My pergola was installed with no fuss and perfect timing as its raining today.
Richard spent a long time with me, helping me to understand concepts and made helpful recommendations. My confidence with his knowledge allowed me to get past the "buyers remorse"
Norm who was the project manager again re-iterated the knowledge of staff and the craftmanship that is inherent in HiCrafts offerings. his measurements were accurate.
Cam was the installer and was again very professional and competent.
Above all my pergola is as i was hoping to be installed.
thanks All
debra

Store LocationHome show
Hi Craft H.Hi Craft

Hi Debra. Thank you for your detailed review and very glad to hear you had a positive experience throughout your dealings with us. We will pass on your comments to Richard, Norm & Cameron too :)

Michelle P

Michelle PSydney, NSW

HIGHLY RECOMMEND HYCRAFT

Hi Craft H.Hi Craft

Hi Michelle. Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted to hear how happy you are with not only your new structure but also our team and the service they provided you with. We will pass on your comments to Daniel & Franky too :)

Stewart

StewartSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic result

We have had a fantastic result from our Hi-Craft experience. Beginning with our first appointment Robert followed through the build and was just so accommodating with our special needs. He advised us using his years of experience in the industry for a top shelf result at a value price. Well done to the team that rally behind this impressive brand.

Hi Craft H.Hi Craft

Hi Stewart. Thank you for your feedback, it is great to hear of your fantastic experience and we hope you enjoy your new patio, it really finished off your outdoor area - we will pass on your comments to Robert too :)

Still waiting for what we ask for

I had a free measure and quote. But after 2 months I’m still waiting for the options we requested. They have given me the most expensive option. But this is not what I ask for. I also gave the the opportunity to quote my neighbours too. And they have not quoted them either. Must have so much work they don’t need more.

Totally professional

Hi Craft were very easy to deal with and made every step of the way easy. Very professional builders and I can easily recommend Franky who made the whole process of our new addition smooth sailing

Hi Craft H.Hi Craft

Hi Sandra. Thank you for your review - we will pass on your comments to Franky too :)

Exceptionally professional

Hi Craft H.Hi Craft

Hi Mr Patel. Thank you for your kind words - we are thrilled to hear how happy you were with the overall service. Wishing you many enjoyable years ahead using your new outdoor entertaining area :)

Gabe

GabeSydney

Excellent service

Robert designed my awning addition to the front of my house with expertise. It really complements the front of my house. He put in many hours of hard work to design and deliver the awning at my budget price. Thank you Robert.
Mick the project manager gave me distinct clear instructions on how to assemble the awning and was available to speak to me when I needed him. Thank you Mick.
And thanks to all the guys who prepared and delivered the awning. My installation went smoothly. I am very happy with my new investment. Highly recommended. Great business to deal with.
Contract No.. E16363

Hi Craft H.Hi Craft

Hi Gabe. We are delighted to hear how happy you are with each facet of your dealings with us at Hi-Craft. We will pass on your comments on to the team too :)