86% · 9612 · 11%
4.2

Garry S.
Garry S.

Awesome pergola

We engaged HI-Craft to build a pergola just before Xmas. They delivered on time with a great result, both Norm the construction manager and Thomas the constructor did an an awesome job. Show reply
Susan Harding
Susan Harding2 posts

Perfect outdoor room

We are extremely happy with the Hi Craft team in modifying our existing pergola into a sun room.
The initial design discussed with John Murphy was exactly what we needed and his input was invaluable.
The project was managed by Daniel Seymour who communicated on a regular basis with us at all stages of the job. The professionalism show by Sean Harrington {the installer] was second to none and his attention to detail was superb. We must also commend Camelia on her input and communication in regards to Council and compliance applications. All in all a great finished product. Contract No 21590. Show details ·  1
  • +2Thumbnail
Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW

Impressive Poly carbonate pergola! Very happy with Hi Craft

Hi Craft were easy to deal with. Came out in person and gave the best quote and took the time to understand our personal idea. Kept in communication whilst they acquired the materials. Once they locked in a date the consultant came out and we where very happy with his work. Completed the build including the footings in one day. Show details ·  1
Sam
SamSydney, NSW3 posts
  Fair Incentive

When the weather makes no difference

Colour is awesome. Craftsmanship is none other than perfection. Exceeded in above and beyond my expectations of what I wanted. Excellence! Show details ·  1
Nanna from The Mountains
Nanna from The MountainsSydney Surrounds, NSW
Louise S
Louise SSydney, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive

A wonderful addition to my backyard

I had 2 carports and a gazebo built and I'm very happy with the result.

I saw Hi Craft on display at The Home Show and organized for Alam to do a quote.

It was a big job to clear the back yard and prepare the site and Hi Craft coordinated everything.

I love entertaining outdoors and have recommended Hi Craft to some of my friends Show details ·  1

Donna Ross
Donna RossSydney Surrounds, NSW

Everything I wanted!

Our sunroom and deck has turned out to be great. A lovely spot to sit and enjoy. Show details ·  1
Al Smith
Al Smith

Our Verandah over 5 Metres in the air

My wife wanted a Verandah it took a long time to think about what we actually wanted, we got quotes off different builders but we weren’t happy with their recommendations (build it out of wood). So we eventually contacted Hi-Craft who did our carport, and got a quote, we said yes, and then went through all the processes, including neighbours not wanting it, and being rejected by council for that reason. Had to modify the rails so we didn’t look into neighbours yard. So after all the dramas, we ended a much used Verandah that is over 5 Metres above ground, very happy with the result. Contract Number 30241. Show details ·  1
Richard Symes
Richard Symes

Hi Crap and not craft Have not completed job and they received payment in full

The roof leaks and no one will attempt to sort it out
They say fill in warranty page and some will contact you
I can’t believe they want to be paid to even come and look at the so called warranty
Still waiting a month it’s only new install
These people were recommended from a builder
Paid a crap load because I thought they would do a good job only to get flooding with the first lot of rain
they stated that don’t normally do certain stuff on other jobs so I can’t work what I paid for
If they don’t normally do that then god help the over customers
I can’t stop my wife crying over spending this money to have it leaking Show details
Hi Craft Home Improvements   DM

Hi Richard. Very sorry to read your review. Unfortunately we didn't have a record of the warranty claim. Our production manager will be in touch shortly to arrange a rectification inspection this week. Thanks

Ben N.
Ben N.Sydney, NSW

Quality patio installed by Hi-Craft

Hi-Craft installed a very good patio in my courtyard. I had very good experience with them. The consultant Johnny provided very good advice and tailored design to us, the project manager Phil started our project earlier than expectation, the tradesman Matt also did a great job and the materials are of high quality. Overall, very happy to recommend Hi-Craft. Show details ·  1
JohnnoC
JohnnoCSydney Surrounds, NSW5 posts

Had Hi Craft install a roof on our existing outdoor pergola. Great service from start to finish. Recommend highly

From John with the initial quote, Mick the project manager & Thomas the installer - a great all round experience.
Loving the end result. No shortcuts - very happy to recommend Hi Craft Show details ·  1
oscar c.
oscar c.Sydney, NSW

There is no satisfaction dealing with their contractors to have

Needs solutions to stop this occurring again, is no point to start getting the blame because the gutters may be block. They clear as last time we were told about charging us to inspect the fault. Please you see it, fixed Show details
Hi Craft Home Improvements   DM

Hi Oscar. This is the first contact you've had with us in two years and you didn't try to resolve the issue with the office first which is disappointing. As you are aware we are looking into your specific issue and will be in touch soon. Thanks

Grant O
Grant OSydney, NSW

Quality Carport

From start to finish I couldn’t be happier with the quality & final product Hi-Craft delivered.

The Design Consultant Richard did a wonderful job incorporating the design of the carport to match my house.

I was kept informed of progress throughout the build by David the Project Manager, and the builder Mark was exceptional, his work is fantastic.

I would highly recommend Hi-Craft to anyone looking to add an outdoor space to their house, I already have neighbours asking for contact details.

Regards
Grant
E21221 Show details ·  1

Don and Jackie
Don and JackieSydney, NSW
  Fair Incentive

Despite Covid and awful weather conditions delaying the installation of a new roof over our balcony, we’re very pleased with the finished installation. Hi-Craft personnel kept us well informed with the progress of our job and Designer (John), Project Manager (Phil) and Installer (Rocko) were very professional and it was a pleasure having them on site.
We have used Hi-Craft previously and wouldn’t hesitate recommending them to anyone wanting home improvement work carried out. Show reply
Big Kev
Big KevSydney, NSW2 posts

The New Hi Craft Carport

We engaged Hi Craft to design, supply and install a new carport to the side of our house.
The experience was very satisfying and hassle free from the initial contact with John at the Sydney Easter Show, dealing with Norm and his professional Project Management skills all the way to our dealings with Mark, the Hi Craft installation technician. The overall product was on time, on budget and exceeded our expectations. Thank you Hi Craft Show details ·  1