Hi Life Health and Beauty

Brand Manager for Hi Life Health and Beauty? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.4
Dogs are the best.
Dogs are the best.Sydney, NSW

Thieves. Do not send money or purchase anything.

I looked into a 'pop up' advertising a product available through this company. I made an account, made the purchase, money taken out of my account & today, their 'closed permanently.

Folksette
FolksetteSydney, NSW

Very poor customer service

Scammers

Do not give this company your card details. I returned items unopened via registered mail first week of April and they still have not refunded. When you ring the number no one answers and when you email no one responds. Consumer ombudsman next step.

Take money out of Credit Card without permission

I cancelled my order after receiving a 2nd delivery. They said yes all good. Then another deliver arrives and they take the money out of my credit card without my permission. When I have called I cannot get through and when I send an email it bounced back. I will now have to cancel my credit card to stop future payments and have no way to rectify this. Do not use this supplier as it is not worth all the hassles to stop after the first product delivery.

Beauty Product Retailers

Find out how Hi Life Health and Beauty compares to other Beauty Product Retailers

A dud of a company

I placed an order over a month ago. Two weeks in I called to follow up my order to be spoken to rudely by an unprofessional and aggressive team member. She stated that within those two weeks my order hadn't been dispatched so I requested a refund. It's been over a month in total and I have not received a refund or products. I've called several times to only be greeted by answering machine. Customer service is not this company's priority. They are rude thieves with no customer service skills!!!! Absolutely disgusted.

ali
ali

Misleading advertising - free samples

Dq80
Dq80Portarlington

Want to cancel my Order, they don't answer the phone.

ordered 16daytrial of Foundation no More September 12, 2017. want to cancel and tried calling them but they don't answer.

Vanessa
Vanessa

Great product? Bad and rude service

I placed my order and it took 3 months to arrive..
when I made enquiries I was made feel like I was being a hassle. I said send what I asked for after they tried to push me onto another product and then don't send anymore.

Alli
AlliMelbourne

Worst customer service I've ever received

Sobs
Sobs

Disgusting customer service

I am very disappointed with the high life customer service this time. I have recently purchased Foundation No More trial with high life and this is my 3rd purchase with them. I am not happy with the foundation color and have been contacting the customer service all day so that i could get the authorisation code to send the product back to them. I have constantly been on the phone and left several messages with my name and number but no picks up or call back even.

Jodie D
Jodie DGold coast

I love this cream!

I have been using immortal for over 1 year. It is much cheaper to buy online and in the past I have had shipping delays but when I've called it gets sorted quickly. No delays over the last few orders. I just love this product! I love my skin for the first time in my life. My red acne scars have competely faded and I seldomly have a break out. After running out of this product I have tried other products but quickly make another order to get some more. Nothing else I've tried even compares. My sister and mum are now converted too!

Top company

Tamlyn
Tamlyngold coast

I am not sure what products these people are complaining about not receiving...

Hi life health and beauty is scam company

Anita
AnitaVictoria

HiLife Health and Beauty - AVOID

Ridiculous..... I ordered and paid on 15 MARCH, received today - 19 JULY. FOUR MONTHS !? Not a single courtesy mail or explanation.
I am sending the product back without even opening. If they can be THIS slack delivering, I have ZERO faith in anything they sell.

Shanny
Shannyasked

What is everyone's choice of anti aging face cream? I'm happy to spend any amount but I don't want the hassle of spending money on a variety of products to find the best one. I'm after one that reduces fine lines and wrinkles and will slow down the aging process "if" possible.

Bariha K.Hi Life Health and Beauty

Hi Shanny,
You should definitely try out our Immortal Anti-Ageing Cream, check out some pictures and reviews on our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/immortalcream. It is great for reducing fine lines and wrinkles!

Mellybutter
Mellybutterasked

I just received my immortal pack today, where as i read the fine print talking about the free products aren't free if you open them. which sent a red flag right away for me, then to read these reviews after calling them with no answer. How can this company be a scam when it's shown on the same channels that run a current affair etc! Has anyone had any luck with the creams? Are they even worth opening??

willow
willow

I had the same trouble do not trust them they will not answer the phone when you ring customer care so I got them through face book and left them a message saying I want to cancel my order, and they gave me a refund I read so many bad reviews I suggest you look up on the reviews about other peoples problems they had with them.

Bariha K.Hi Life Health and Beauty

Hi Melly,
Sorry for the late response.
The gift items are free gifts with purchase, if you decide to keep the trial pack then you can keep the gifts too! If you do need to contact us, just give us a call on 1300 433 836 and one of us will be there to answer your call if we are available! Any problems then get in touch!
Thanks :)

Audrey
Audrey

I love Immortal laser bright cream. I had blotchy red skin, rosacea and always wore heavy make up. Two weeks after using this product my skin has almost cleared up completely. I only wear mineral make up now.

Guest2907
Guest2907asked

Ordered shapewear that was advertised in channel 7 sunrise in june 25 but until niw i still didnt get my items, paid hard earned 133$ for nothing, rang the customer service but getting no where,. Was told they will investigate and chek with Aus Post and that was Oct 15, amost a month pass still no update from them, called oct 29 just to be old someone will ring me back in the afternoon but no one did and still trying to get hold but cus service number is useless,, no human being is answering just machines, we cant get answers from those machines!! I want my money back!!

Anne
Anne

You have the wrong Anne, I bought my bras from priceline. I won't order them online

Thanks Annette