Hills Flooring

Hills Flooring

See the Best Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Hills Flooring? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.6
  • Job Satisfaction

Would Recommend

My friend who bought flooring from them last year recommended them to me. Wanted to remove the carpet and replace it with Laminate. The guys at the store had good knowledge of the product and helped me choose the product. They gave us free carpet removal and underlay which helped me save the overall cost. I am happy with their service and I’d keep recommending them.

Adam

Worst company I've ever come across

Not only did they turn up late for the original installation, they also installed the incorrect boards. Similar to a number of the poor reviews we experienced cupping of the boards, in fact as you can see in the image they lifted the full height of the board it was so bad.

From what we could establish they never left correct expansion gaps. I think the most disappointing element of dealing with them is that after calling them out they offered compensation but then kept delaying, making incorrect statements to fair trading and the bank.

Maybe you'll be luckier and they won't botch what they are doing but you might want to seriously think twice about other options lest you get misled.

Floor Types PurchasedTimber

Distressing Experience

This was the worst and most distressing experience. The floor that they laid cupped within a couple of weeks and then a few of the boards tented up. We were left with all the floor boards cupping and 3 missing boards. The staff were extremely unprofessional and we had to take them to Fair Trading followed by NCAT. Would never recommend them to anyone.

Floor Types PurchasedTimber
Rupal M.
Rupal M.Sydney, NSW

Great workmanship. Very happy with the result

We were very happy with the service. Martin and Rez were very friendly and helped us through the selection of the materials. Mark and his team did a very clean job and we are very happy with the end result. Good workmanship.

Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Find out how Hills Flooring compares to other Tiles, Vinyl & Laminate Flooring Companies

Can’t be happier then this!

I went to many timber shops in castle hill but lucky I purchased my floors from Martin At Hills Flooring it was done provisionally from A-Z. Thanks Hills Flooring Team, Keep the Great Job Up!!!

• +7Thumbnail
Candice F.
Candice F.Sydney, NSW

So terrible. Steer completely clear!

Shaunak
ShaunakSydney, NSW

Job done well

Update: I had a few communication issues during the job, but they were promptly resolved by Martin soon after.

The job itself was very well done by Mark. Great worker and excellent to deal with.

I recommend speaking with Martin directly if you have trouble dealing with some of the other staff.

Toney
ToneySydney, NSW

The Flooring Experts!

Syd family
Syd familySydney Surrounds, NSW

Would never recommend- ended at NCAT

Purchased bamboo flooring from this store. Nothing but trouble with poor installation. Flooring cupped and buckled within months. Tim was down right rude. Hills Flooring refused to fix it unless we paid half the repair cost despite it being due to them. Ended up having to take them to Fair Trading and NCAT. Don’t waste your money!!!

Peter
PeterSydney

Enjoyable Experience

We recently visited Hills Flooring, after a number of other Flooring Shops we found the staff at Hills Flooring to be very helpful and were most happy to go through the different types of timber flooring. The salesperson explained in detail the process of laying timber flooring.
Excellent service, thanks Rez.

Great work hills flooring

We have recently used hills flooring and can’t speak more highly of the experience.The work involved putting down a floating laminate floor in a 2 storey house and attached granny flat.Tim at hills flooring made the process stress free from start to finish.The price quoted was the same as the completed price and the workmanship is superb and I therefore highly recommend them

AdamSydney

Great experience !

Roheen and Martin at Hills Flooring installed approximately 100 SQM of Australian Spotted Gum timber flooring for us at the back end of 2017. We were not disappointed in the quality of the product, nor the installation from one of their fitters; Joseph. We had a few unrelated challenges along the way due to another part of our renovation and Roheen (who was my primary contact) was supportive and flexible to our needs. We also purchased a Brazilian Cow Skin rug from Hills Flooring, which looks awesome and is of a high quality !

We are very happy with the overall service and experience from Hills Flooring !

Ammanuel
AmmanuelSydney

Almost one year after my purchase and I could not be happier

We bought Wonderwood Bluckbutt Laminate from Martin and his crew almost 1 year ago and we could not be happier. Not only the installation and the support was amazing but the wood is top notch quality and you can tell it with the time. Definitely recommended.

Lousy Customer Experience