4.1

75% · 155 · 25%
Job Satisfaction
3.7
Brand Manager for Hills Flooring? Claim your listing.

Mariam
MariamSydney, NSW2 posts

Amazing store

High quality timber and laminate:. great price and service, highly recommended. Show details
Robert P.
Robert P.

Excellent customer service - great result

Rez listened carefully to what we were looking for (a 3x4m rug). Walked us through the choices. Could the rug be cut to specific dimensions? No problem. Could we take a sample home to check in the range of light through our west-facing patio glass and door and our night lighting? No problem (we promised to bring it back and pay next morning). Worthwhile: we changed the colour we had in mind! Everything flowed smoothly. He kept us informed of progress. It is on our floor and looks soooo good. Thank you! Show details
Pax
PaxSydney, NSW15 posts

Fei
Fei4 posts

Nice customer service

I bought 2 pieces of floor strips for replacement, but it turned out the colour is quite different from existing ones. I returned the strips and got refund without any hassle. The boss was so nice. Happy customers spread the word and grow the business. I wish Hills Flooring a great success. Show details
TJT
TJTSydney, NSW4 posts

Very happy

Hills Flooring did a great job and the layers got the whole job, including new skirtings done in only a day. After living with a bare concrete floor for about 5 weeks it's great to have it done and, in New England Blackbutt the overall effect is great. Very happy I chose to go with Hills Flooring.
Fawad K.
Fawad K.Sydney, NSW

Amazing result, highly recommend to anyone who wants timber or laminate

The guys got product knowledge and provide excellent service. They not only helped me with the right timber but the installation results everything was first class, can’t be happier, highly recommend them. Show details
Jack
Jack

Would Recommend

My friend who bought flooring from them last year recommended them to me. Wanted to remove the carpet and replace it with Laminate. The guys at the store had good knowledge of the product and helped me choose the product. They gave us free carpet removal and underlay which helped me save the overall cost. I am happy with their service and I’d keep recommending them.
Adam
Adam18 posts

Worst company I've ever come across

Not only did they turn up late for the original installation, they also installed the incorrect boards. Similar to a number of the poor reviews we experienced cupping of the boards, in fact as you can see in the image they lifted the full height of the board it was so bad.

From what we could establish they never left correct expansion gaps. I think the most disappointing element of dealing with them is that after calling them out they offered compensation but then kept delaying, making incorrect statements to fair trading and the bank.

Maybe you'll be luckier and they won't botch what they are doing but you might want to seriously think twice about other options lest you get misled.
 Show details

Di F.
Di F.

Distressing Experience

This was the worst and most distressing experience. The floor that they laid cupped within a couple of weeks and then a few of the boards tented up. We were left with all the floor boards cupping and 3 missing boards. The staff were extremely unprofessional and we had to take them to Fair Trading followed by NCAT. Would never recommend them to anyone. Show details
Rupal M.
Rupal M.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Great workmanship. Very happy with the result

We were very happy with the service. Martin and Rez were very friendly and helped us through the selection of the materials. Mark and his team did a very clean job and we are very happy with the end result. Good workmanship.
Tamim N.
Tamim N.

Can’t be happier then this!

I went to many timber shops in castle hill but lucky I purchased my floors from Martin At Hills Flooring it was done provisionally from A-Z. Thanks Hills Flooring Team, Keep the Great Job Up!!!
  • +6Thumbnail
Candice F.
Candice F.Sydney, NSW

Shaunak
ShaunakSydney, NSW17 posts

Job done well

Update: I had a few communication issues during the job, but they were promptly resolved by Martin soon after.

The job itself was very well done by Mark. Great worker and excellent to deal with.

I recommend speaking with Martin directly if you have trouble dealing with some of the other staff.

Toney
ToneySydney, NSW2 posts

Syd family
Syd familySydney Surrounds, NSW6 posts

Would never recommend- ended at NCAT

Purchased bamboo flooring from this store. Nothing but trouble with poor installation. Flooring cupped and buckled within months. Tim was down right rude. Hills Flooring refused to fix it unless we paid half the repair cost despite it being due to them. Ended up having to take them to Fair Trading and NCAT. Don’t waste your money!!!