Hip Kids
See the Best Toys & Game Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Hip Kids

KikiD
KikiD

Special pieces that the special little person in your life will love as much as you do!

Very impressed with our purchases, as well as HipKids’ customer service! You guys have been brilliant. We’ll be back when we need another special something for Little Miss.

*The furnished dolls house is one of our favourites, as is the little table with animal chairs. Too cute

customer serviceHip Kids

Thank you for your lovely and positive feedback and so glad that you had a wonderful experience shopping with us . Look forward to assisting you again soon . Hipkids Team

Excessive delivery prices

Have ordered a bed previously from hip kids while on sale and paid a ridiculous amount for shipping.
I must of had baby brains at the time for paying $200 plus for delivery of a $700 bed. Defeats the purpose of savings.
Found another bed I liked and thought I’d get a toy box and the delivery went $300+ I just can’t understand where the savings are for their customers. I did email and got a response back saying that they use a third party shipping company and take some of the costs but in my opinion just a way to shush their customers. I’ve ordered plenty of furniture without a price tag for delivery as excessive as hip kids. Their prices are only to lure you in and they get you with delivery.

JAZZY
JAZZYSydney, NSW

Always excellent service and good quality toys

I have ordered from Hipkids twice now both of my purchases came on time and they kept me up to date with emails. The products are exceptional quality and the service is outstanding. I would recommend this company.

Thank you for your lovely feedback . Really appreciate it . Mel

jat
jatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Overpriced considering quality

Purchased blakely single bed and was very disappointed. This is a $200 bed with an almost $500 price tag. It has plastic legs that stick out beyond the frame. It has no fabric on the back of the headboard and it looks unfinished.

Pete S
Pete SPerth, WA

Zac toy box

Steel pedal bike

MrsB
MrsB

Very poor quality

Bought the Jessie book caddy for my son - received very quickly no issues with ordering and was a beautiful piece once assembled. Unfortunately the item is very poor quality didn’t last a week before it broke apart (lasted 5 days to be exact). Very disappointed as I genuinely did love the product.

Also I found it odd that my review does not show up on their website.

Cynthia N.
Cynthia N.Sydney, NSW

Long pre-order delivery, bad delivery logistic

Hannah
HannahSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service!

Shea
SheaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Expect LONG delays if you pre-order something!

Pre-ordered a $300 item nearly 2 months before Xmas, with a 2 week eta, had 3 delay emails finally with delays until after Xmas so now have nothing to give on the day.
Shouldn’t do pre-orders if they can’t deliver in a reasonable time frame! Just disappointing, and the second time this has happened. Won’t be ordering again from them.

Jess C.
Jess C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Most awful experience!

I am really disappointed with the Customer Service that I received in trying to get my playground in time for my Son’s birthday. The ‘Expected dispatch date’ was the 4th of December and I was excited because that timeframe worked perfectly. After a couple of emails with misleading information it didn’t arrived when the team told me it would. If you don’t have the product in stock you should never have put it on the site. I would never mislead customers like the way Hip Kids did. I will never spend my money here again.

DJK1980
DJK1980Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Deceitful, terribly run company

San
SanPerth, WA

Very delayed delivery

Very bad customer service. Paid for a bike more than a month ago and still havent receive it. When called them, the lady on the phone said another 7 business days after delivery otherwise she suggested to give me the money back. Bought this for my dauhgter xmas present now i have to run to the shops to see what can i get. Very disapointed.

Unsafe toy

The activity play set comes in 3 parts (still not received 3rd part). One of the parts is described as a slide. When my 3 year old slid down she hit her back on the wooden bar going across the bottom of the slide which resulted in bruising. I contacted customer service who replied via email basically said the products meets standards and I should supervise my child. I consider this product dangerous for young children.

Jeremy
JeremySydney, NSW

Products are ok. Terrible customer service.

Ordered two products. Product #1 (furniture) sent was unpainted and required painting. Web description was false. Despite letting them know no resolution was offered tho they did end up updating the website at least after denying there was an issue. Product #2 - not received months after ordering. Still having to chase. Great use of my time as a time poor new parent...

Read more reviews - page 2

Toni
Toniasked
Hip Kids

Hi Hip kids. We purchase the scandi hip kids kitchen and the black back panel didn't line up with the pre drilled holes it goes into. Now the side panels with the blackboard doesn't align. Is this a know problem? The black back seems to be made too short in length.

Faith L
Faith Lasked
Hip Kids

Where can we get sheets and pillows for the MIA double bed?

Kate
Kate

Hi
Sorry, your question has gone to a reviewer, not Hip Kidz.

katsama
katsamaasked
Hip Kids

Hi, I was about to order one of your bikes but wonder whether your customer service and product quality has improved at all? There are a lot of negative reviews and I don't have time or energy to put myself through such an experience

customer serviceHip Kids

Hi please focus on the positive reviews. We have 118 positive reviews on this website and are currently rating at 4.5 stars. We have been in business for 9 years and have sold thousands of products and unfortunately in retail you cannot please everyone even though we honestly try too. I can assure you we take pride in customer service & products. We stand by them. We offer 1 year warranty on all our products and will provide after hours support if required. All you have to do is pick up a phone or if your in Melbourne come and visit us at our showroom in Melbourne and you will be able to see for yourself
thanks