Hisense 459L Top Mount

• Internal Layout
TONY MONTANA

TONY MONTANAHunter Region, NSW

Doesn't freeze right

Purchased in April 2020 at Bing Lee Physical store for A$479.00.

Noise Level
Internal Layout
Household Size 1 person(s)
Sunny

SunnyNorth Queensland, QLD

Good value for the money.

I bought it a week ago because needed smaller one for my new place. Wasn't expecting much but it is a good fridge. Huge spaces, more than enough for my family needed. Only thing is a bit noisier than my old one.

Purchased in February 2020 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for A$700.00.

Noise Level
Internal Layout
Household Size 3 person(s)

Jordan P.

Jordan P.asked

459L Top Mount

I want to know why it doesn’t have a freezer light ?

Susan

Susanasked

459L Top Mount

Hi, I purchased a Hisense Fridge , model no. HR6TFF4595 and wasn't told that the meat compartment doesn't come with the fridge. When I enquired about it with Harvey Norman they told me it is an optional part and to go to the Hisense website to order one, however there does'nt appear to be one available. Can you assist please? thanks, Susan

Hisense
Jasmine F.Hisense

Hi Susan , Unfortunately we do not have an option of that sort on our website , so apologies I am not sure where Harvey Norman got that information from. Is the meat compartment an additional part you are after ?

Ianasked

459L Top Mount

Brand new fridge is very very noisy. Sounds like the compressor is having a really hard knock about. Friends thought the sound was the washing machine. Is this normal? How long should this sound last?

Hisense
Jasmine F.Hisense

Hi, we're sorry to hear you've experienced an issue with one of our products. If you give our friendly technical support team a call on 1800 447 367, they will be able to address your enquiry.

Ian

Thanks for the reply. I appreciate the response and I'm chatting with the store and warranty support to get an outcome

Get an answer from our members and Hisense representatives