Hisense HR6TFF272S (272L, Stainless)

Hisense HR6TFF272S (272L, Stainless)

MPN: HR6TFF272S

See the Best Top Mount Fridges / Refrigerators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Fairly good for the price

I bought this to replace my smaller fridge. It does the job and actually got cold pretty quickly when we bought it. Weve had it for 5 months no problems. Only problem is that sometimes it doesnt stay shut properly and then theres no beeping when the doors are open

Purchased in January 2019 at Harvey Norman.

Noise Level
Internal Layout
Household Size 4 person(s)

Don't Bother

Fridge started running continuously after first hot day of Spring only two months old.
The outside of the fridge became extremely hot as did the compressor.
Still waiting nearly a week later for someone to look at it and confirm what I already know.
Ran very noisy from the start and seemed to be running too frequently.
Support from the Good Guys very ordinary.
Will not be buying Hisense or be dealing with the Good Guys again.

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Hisense

The appearance is generous and concise, the operation noise is small, the refrigeration effect is also very good, Hisense's refrigerator good-looking also is practical, also saves electricity. Insufficient place is the cold storage space layout is not reasonable, causes the place the thing to be little. And refrigerated drawer difficult to pull out, you should consider the refrigerator 90° side open can pull out, always to 180° to pull out, kitchen space rarely can open the door to 180 °, this design is not scientific.

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Never Again

We bought a Hisense refrigerator this model. After having the brand new fridge for six months, the freezer went and two days later the fridge broke down. The customer service to get the replacement was okay, but it took a week. In that time all the food had to be thrown out, and living in the tropics we keep jams, sauces perfumes, bread everything. Got offered a $100 compensation - what a joke!!!! Insulted to say the least. Taking it to Consumer Affairs. Gone and bought a Samsung

Date PurchasedJan 2018

The Best Slim Fridge!

It's only 55cm wide but packs 272 litres, which makes it perfect for our small kitchen, it's in fact the slimmest huge fridge freezer we could find.

I've never owned a Hisense before so I wasn't too sure if there would be any gotchas, but I've had this fridge for over 6 months now and I love it. It's quieter than my last Samsung fridge, the lights are bright, it keeps the food nice and cool. On that note you can customize the cooling level, I tend to keep mine on the lower levels. I haven't noticed any frosting at all too.

On the negatives, the main one is that it's only 2.5 star energy rated.

Overall, cheap, quiet, slim but with lot's of space.

Video Review: https://youtu.be/a1nmEoK87Zc

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Great value

Owned it for 11 months and no problems. I specifically bought this as it tall and thin, good for a tight space. It is big enough for 3 people. The freezer has been fine, haven't had to defrost at all. No problems keeping it clean. It replaced an old fridge and made a difference with power bill, doesn't seem to have to run as much to keep cold, maybe that's just the new seals. Got for a great price too.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Great fridge

This is a great fridge.

I cannot say one bad thing about it as it has great aesthetic, adequate storage space for Groceries and it fits well in my small apartment. The fridge is surprisingly quiet. Sometimes I dont even know if it is running (I sure hope it is).

Date PurchasedMar 2017

This is good as

I dont know what to do because i dont have face book and its really sore near lips and its really sore near lips and its really sore near lips are sealed in my opinion i tho i got a orange mantis all diff you like penguin update is weird they aee and the charger was off.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

excellent fridge for the price

Got one of these from the goodguys a few weeks back for $399 and i have to say it's an excellent fridge for that price.

It holds its temp well freezer stays very cold and the fridge also stays cold but never frost bites the food.

Its super quiet, i never makes any sound at all.

Its super easy to clean and has a cool ice cube compartment.

All in all im very happy with this fridge.

Date PurchasedJul 2017