Hisense HR6CDFF695GW (White)

Hisense HR6CDFF695GW (White)

See the Best French Door Fridges / Refrigerators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Niall

NiallKingspark

Great Fridge

Great fridge with plenty of room for storage,Plenty of room in the doors both the fridge compartment and the freezer.
Keeps the temperature perfectly .
Very easier to clean .The glass front doors are much better than stainless .
Sliding seperate compartments in the freezers are great with minimal loss of temperature when opened.
Led lighting is nice and bright.
Overal a very nice fridge.

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Will

WillMelbourne

Worth to buy!!

I have been using this fridge for a month now. Everything running really smoothly, the temperature easy to set up and it keeps all the food fresh. The main part i like about this fridge is the storage space and the glass finish door, it brings my kitchen looks brighter and elegant.
Hope it last for many years. Good product.

Date PurchasedJul 2017
Vanessa

VanessaSydney

Not worth the money!

I have been told fridges usually last over 10 years and this fridge has disappointed me. I have never changed the temperature of the fridge but a while ago I noticed the food in the fridge defrosting so I decided to turn it down two degrees and it literally froze everything in the fridge.

Date PurchasedMay 2012
Peter Pinzone

Peter PinzonePerth

Best fridge Ever!

I a bought this fridge 10 months ago and I am so rapped with its versatility, quality and overall appearance, I bought one for my sister as well. The unit is simple to clean, only requires a wipe- out every three months, subjective to personal habit. The Hisense Group have proven for me to be a great producer of White Goods.

Date PurchasedSep 2016
HisenseHisense

Thanks for your awesome review Peter! Happy to have you on team Hisense!

Lee

LeeMelbourne

Great looking fridge

It is a really good fridge that works properly and holds a lot of things in it.It is easy to clean and maintain,is quiet to run.The only thing wrong is I can't get the fridge light to work at all which makes it hard to see in it at times..

Date PurchasedMar 2016
HisenseHisense

Hi Lee, thanks for getting in touch and taking the time to leave a review. Please get in touch with our customer care team (1800 447 367) about your light. They will be able to advise you on how to get it up and running. :)

sydneykiwikings Park 2148

Beautiful glass front design good bang for your buck

Date PurchasedNov 2016
HisenseHisense

Hi there! Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Glad to hear you're happy with your new fridge. :)